26 opiniones

Spider Impact

Plataforma de panel de control para rastrear indicadores clave de rendimiento.

4.4 /5 (26 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general

Mission and Vision Tracking

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 6/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monthly tracking of our KPIs has helped assist us in tracking what is important to us. We get together as a team monthly and review our KPIs, discuss barriers to meeting our goals, and problem-solve our way to success. This software allows endless Scorecards within, allowing departments to have their own, as well as our newest creation, a Scorecard developed to track our new Strategic Plan.

Puntos a favor

Visual and data tracking for endless measures to ensure we are meeting our mission and vision. Forced us to ask the tough questions when developing the KPIs.

Puntos en contra

I am not great with the calculations and setting up the metrics, but that is not the software's issue.

Shelly W.
Sector: Servicios financieros

Spider Strategies Scorecards

Revisado el 23/8/2018

Biggest Benefit:
-My sites can make intelligent business decisions because the can see right on the screen if they are meeting SLAs - Biggest Benefit - a reduction in the financial credits due to non-compliance issues.
- Scoring KPIs help the site determine where adjustments need to me made within production/labor management. Benefit - sites are adjusting their labor pool to incorporate cross-training and new skills for new services.

Biggest Benefit - in my opinion - we have been awarded new contracts because of our ability to show accountability and grow the business.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I can create a template of a scorecard/its reports/dashboards for an organization and then replicate it across its children organizations. This is a HUGE time saver for me. The Briefing Books allow me to create a monthly Briefing Book for my sites. This allows the sites to quickly access the metrics/dashboards/reports in one location and send this information to PowerPoint to prepare for QBRs.

I LOVE the fact that I can pull data from outside resources into the KPIs using Connect. This allows me to automate data import and decrease user errors when entering data into the scorecards. BIG WIN there.

Puntos en contra

The ONE thing that irks me is the inability to import calculations from Excel like I can when building a scorecard. I usually export the Metric IDs to excel and create the calculations. I then have to manually cut and paste the calculations into the KPI via Builder. It would be nice if I can import calculations.

Jack M.
Sector: Deportes
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Doesn't Calculate Head to Head Matchups Properly

Revisado el 14/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Terrible; author is obtuse and doesn't listen client concerns.

Puntos a favor

Cloud based and easy to find with search engines.

Puntos en contra

We had 3 teams tied. The team with the worst record in head-to-head matchups was ranked highest because the system used by the software is wrong. The author tried to explain otherwise, but it's clear he has no common sense and has never played sports.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Eleatrice C.
Sector: Defensa y espacio
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Best Executive Dashboard System I've Used

Revisado el 11/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Scoreboard has helped us get all our data into one place and accessible by a common dashboarding solution that we can then brief live from. It is saving us hundreds of hours of staff time by eliminating the need to create PPTs for all our meetings. We brief directly from Scoreboard for all metric meetings.

Powerful metric tracking capability
Quick to implement and start using
Visually stunning dashboards
Briefings function has eliminated PPT from our organization

Puntos en contra

I wish the data connection tool ("Connect") was integrated into Scoreboard and not a separate, stand alone system. This would make it more user friendly and intuitive.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Fuerzas armadas

Assessment of Scoreboard KPI Management

Revisado el 5/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Measuring across many lines of effort, and being able to aggregate in different ways.

Puntos a favor

Ease of creating dashboards and the drill down capability to the metric level

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, the functionality is not the same across the components of the softare

Othman A.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Saudi Private Aviation Review

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 18/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We did not have a system to measure our performance nor to measure our balance score cards. Something like all in one place for all our performance measures.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use (user friendly), efficient and cost effective.

Puntos en contra

I know some would not consider this as cons but I feel we can take this program one step further and create daily performance measures. I know this is not what the system is designed for which is balance score card but for me I think this would add more value to the program.

William K.
Sector: Transporte marítimo

Powerful Management Tool

Revisado el 27/7/2018

1) Scoreboard is quite user-friendly
2) There are many free training videos & guides available. I found these user guides especially helpful: https://www.intrafocus.com/user-guides/
3) The team at Spider has been available and to me when I needed a little extra guidance & advice

Puntos en contra

I find the software pricey. Other than this I am very satisfied with the what the software delivers.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Alberto P.
Sector: Internet
Traducir a español

It might give you a lot of options to review your KPI's, but you'll spend lots of time learning it.

Revisado el 4/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The many options that you have to view your data, and once you get the hang of the import format needed it is really easy to get your data in & out of the software.

Puntos en contra

It is really not intuitive, and you rely on youtube tutorials and videos to learn how to use it. Also, when it comes to customization of your experience and your reports, your options are limited.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Kerry H.

Review of Quickscore software

Revisado el 22/10/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using the Quickscore software for a few months now and I would rate it as an excellent system. Setting up our Balanced Scorecard was relatively easy and Clive was very supportive and always on hand to help when we needed it. The software makes our BSC look even more professional and it is easy to navigate and gives users the ability to drill down and get behind the numbers, which is a big advantage for us. We are still getting used to using it as a business, however I can already see what a valuable management tool it will be going forward. I have been very impressed with the customer service side as well as the software itself and would happily recommend to others.

Christos G.
Traducir a español

It is an excellent tools to monitor and report on the execution of your strategy

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used the QuickScore software to monitor and report on the execution of our strategy which is based on the balanced scorecard methodology and I have found Quickscore very easy to use and implement the strategic objectives and their key performance indicators (KPIs) but also align them with the initiatives needed to make them happen. It is a great tool (fully web based) for all level of staff (Board members, Senior Management, middle level management and staff) to view/monitor and get reports on how well you are doing in executing your strategy and it can help staff to align their work and initiatives to meet their strategic objectives.

Rosana R.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Scoreboard

Revisado el 23/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's a lot easier now for creating calculated KPIs than in the older versions where a lot of this was extremely manual. It has cut down the turn-around time that we can provide it to clients which is huge benefit.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy the software is to use and navigate around. The report and dashboard functionality are a huge plus.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that you're not able to export all dashboards at once unless you transfer it into a briefing book. Also, having to scroll through to find the project you're working on in Connect. It would be nice if it automatically goes directly to the last project worked on.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

One of the simplest, but just right, balanced scorecard tools

Revisado el 20/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very happy with the software, which was very intuitive to pick up by my users

Puntos a favor

So easy to setup and use, and already wired for the balanced scorecard (and other scorecards) very well.

Puntos en contra

Almost simplistic, with not enough calculation capabilities and needs better integration with other systems and data sources

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Peter H.
Traducir a español

Great for Balanced Scorecards. Great costomer service.

Revisado el 8/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this to create balanced scorecards with KPIs/Metrics for our organization

* Dashboards are easy to use and provide great overviews
Costumer support is very good - and it is easy to help with your issues.
* Program is evolving - and many new features have been introduced - and some minor bugs I have pointed out have been addressed in the updates.
* Connect web-application makes importing Balanced Scorecard - and the data. I use it to keep a backup to re-upload as metrics and KPIs develop.
* It takes a while to get into - some of the details and features - but the training videos are very helpful.

Hussein A.
Sector: Comercio mayorista
Traducir a español

Very user friendly and allows its users to reflect their strategy and visualise related KPI

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 31/7/2018

Puntos a favor

The tool allows building company's strategy with all related details and enables the team to drill down to objectives and KPIs. This gives holistic overview of Organisational performance and allow management to pin point opportunities and improvement areas.

Puntos en contra

Updating data can be further improved.
Calendars: Defining new Fiscal calendars is not an easy task.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Chris B.

Excellent and simple Scorecard system

Revisado el 8/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

QuickScore Balanced Scorecard is a straightforward and easy to use piece of software (as a service) and can by quickly configured to capture the strategic goals of a company and the metrics feeding into those objectives.

The reports available from stock are very useful and a report writer can be used to generate custom reports.

Ideally I'd like to see a flatter, more modern look to the graphics (but this is subjective) and a mobile app would be particularly useful.

Peter W.
Traducir a español

Simple, smart, easy to manage Reporting tool

Revisado el 26/10/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Scoreboard, for Sun Life Financial of Canada, has greatly helped us bring together all of our company-wide Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) into a single place. With clear ownership across each specific metric, it has allowed us to improve our monthly reporting of company wide data, which is on a tight schedule. It's standard framework and ease of use has helped keep dashboards at the right level saying much more by showing much less

Bill P.
Traducir a español

We adapted it as a benchmarking system for our sector.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to understand, easy to adapt, easy to use. Our adaption is unique i.e. no one else in our sector (Franchise consultancy) is using similar software or providing a similar service and I suspect we are using it slightly differently to most people, but it was easy to adapt and the only thing in the market that I could find that provided the basis for a business improvement / benchmarking system.

Chris T.

Phenomenal value for money

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been using QuickScore for over a year now and are continually impressed with the depth of functionality we get for the low license fee, it's extremely easy to adopt (we simply used the extensive help available on the Intrafocus website to self educate) and very easy to use. It has without doubt transformed our approach to managing our business unit and at a remarkably cost.

Giedre V.
Traducir a español

Excellent Startegic Performance Management Tool!!

Revisado el 5/11/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have implemented Quickscore software system 4 years ago and we are extremely happy with it. The system is very intuitive, easy to set-up, upload KPI spreadsheets, generate reports and view dashboards. It is also very good value and customer service is superb. We would highly recommend Quickscore for any organization that is implementing Strategic Performance Management system.

Emad A.

Excellent Software for KPI and PMS Management

Revisado el 11/9/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My first impression on QuickScore is that you can tell it's made by engineers with a strategy mindset. Unlike many other tools, this tool follows simple human logic and sequence in planning, target setting, and monitoring. For me, it was an exciting experience to select and use this software. While it wasn't the cheapest in the market, it's an investment well spent.

Clive B.
Traducir a español

Easy to use and configure, fast ROI and value

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Software is rich in features, provides all the required attributes of a balanced scorecard and performance management solution. Greatly assist with digitising your organisations performance measures, associated tracking, collaboration and reporting.

Isar G.
Traducir a español

I find it challenging to build your balanced scorecard without software; QuickScore is a very helpfu

Revisado el 26/10/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a Quality Specialist one of my responsibilities is building and monitoring strategy execution, QuickScore is a very helpful tool in doing so, I believe it is worthwhile investment for companies that are committed to apply Balanced Scorecard.

Shahad A.

Quickscore

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 26/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

overall satisfied with the system services , it would be great if there was a possibility of creating new year KPIs for same department without overwriting previous KPIs

Artyom C.
Traducir a español

We are first useres of this software in Russia.

Very user-oriented customer support
Rich functionality - every tool is there, where you need it
Low price of software and easy install and configuration procedure

Hemant P.

Intuitively easy to use.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I like the ability to see a performance snapshot. In the healthcare industry finding meaningful metrics is a challenge.