140 opiniones

Loom

Solución de creación de video que facilita la comunicación en el trabajo.

4.6 /5 (140 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
140 opiniones
Herman D.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Video over Text

Revisado el 23/1/2020

There is a saying that a picture says a thousand words. In today's world, communication is essential. I've had many instances where I've seen the context of that communication being misinterpreted. This is why I love Loom. Loom gives an easy way for people to communicate via video. These short video messages can separate you from other people and they are effective.
I've use loom in both personal and business instances. It is easy to shoot and send a quick video than to write a long email. I've even inserted commentary videos under social media post to clarify my stance on issues. I've used it for customer onboarding and partner training. There are so many creative ways you can share Loom videos to effectively get your point across.

Easy to use interface
Fast video processing
Videos can be viewed on any device

Puntos en contra

Mobile experience is iOS beta only
Unable to stop and switch recording sources (ie switching from recording a tab to your desktop)

Jeheen mahmood Z.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Best screen recorder for 99% people

Revisado el 10/8/2020

I only used the free plan, but I never felt I needed a paid version, the free plan was that good. It covered everything a regular screen recorder might want from an easy to setup solution. Loom doesnt offer advanced video editing options. But that is actually a plus for me as I know nothing of video editing and many other apps scared me off with their sliders and buttons and frames. I am a simple maker who knows his strengths and Loom helped me in playing those strengths.

I frequently used Loom for a quick screen grab for my employees and clients showing what I need and do. I later loaded the videos in my Youtube for marketing and easier distribution where network is poorer.

Puntos a favor

This is an app that you cant break. You can run it on a barely running PC, low on ram, processing power, poor or NO internet and it will still run, without any error. If it was a superhero, it would be Superman!

This is the easiest app that I have used for screen recording - I make instructional videos for my remote employees and content marketing. It runs on and off browsers and can save offline recording. Has very easy to use controls. Loom gives you 1 hour of recording on free plan which is simply generous, while many others give you 5-10 minutes. They have basic analytics for free plan and it is enough for many people.

Puntos en contra

There is simply nothing I did not like about Loom. For advanced users and video editors, Loom would feel too vanilla as there is little editing options. But Loom is not for advanced editing, it is for swift screen recording and does that superbly.

• Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Better than Vidyard

Revisado el 7/3/2021

Loom has been a great alternative to Vidyard. It also provides a team environment so reps can share and have access to videos that may be of use to everyone, this saves multiple people recreating a similar video (e.g. a quick product demo or answer to user FAQ)

Puntos a favor

Loom has a far better UX than Vidyard and has a little bit more functionality. The chrome extension is perfect for quick access and there are some great post-record editing options that free version of Vidyard does not have.

Puntos en contra

Like anything there's a paywall, if it's something we use enough internally and externally as a sales team it may be worth some investment but for the most part the free version could be enough for basic use.

Raghav K.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Relatively Underwhelming

Revisado el 11/8/2019

I believe as time passes, Loom will continue to enhance its features and eliminate bugs. As the overall experience is refined, I believe Loom, with its unique offerings, is certainly a top competitor in the video recording software market.

Puntos a favor

It has a simple, easy to use interface, which allows you to alternate between recording styles depending on whether you want your voice, your face or both, which is a welcome step. It also stores your videos on its online portal, up to a certain number, protecting you against crashes and other mishaps. The support is very friendly and quick to respond, enhancing your experience further. Plus, you can share your videos directly through their portal, saving you the hassle of downloading and uploading the videos on a streaming platform.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to think of Loom as a work in progress. With its bugs and crashes, it fails to impress when compared to other recorders I have used. I have had to contact support multiple times over an identical complaint of videos failing to upload completely, despite having a strong and fast internet connection. Once, after recording an 11 minute video, I realized Loom had recorded only 3 minutes, causing severe frustration.

André luiz L.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The solution to my problems

Revisado el 1/2/2021

Being able to download and watch my academic content whenever and wherever I wanted was a marvel for my learning, being able to record and watch my screen provided the continuity of my academic course during the pandemic.

Puntos a favor

The use of the loom made it possible in pandemic times to view my university classes whenever I needed them. The plugin greatly facilitates usability by turning the entire process into a web environment, greatly facilitating system mobility.

Puntos en contra

When an internet crash occurs, the loom has a recording failure, a fact that can interrupt or shred a presentation, but it is a feature inherent to a web system.

Aj H.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Can't beat the price (It's FREE) LOL but will be upgrading to a paid account soon!

Revisado el 23/1/2020

Makes it easier and faster to communicate with clients and teammates, a picture is worth a thousand words well a video is worth a million words. Saves a ton of time and clients love video presentations especially vs long borrowing emails. Also helps build relationships with clients in today's world everything seems to be done by phone, text or email this puts a face to the name,

Puntos a favor

It's FREE but also since I have been using LOOM they continue to improve even on the paid version, it has features that other charge $50 per month or more. Looms Pro paid plan is only $8-$10 a month so will be upgrading soon.

Puntos en contra

Just wish I was able to integrate with my CRM or via Zapier, I have to do more research as perhaps this is a feature on other plans.

Mark S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Like Loom but Prefer Clapboard

Revisado el 4/8/2020

overall Loom is a good product have no bad things to say about it, I again just prefer a cheaper alternative that gets the same job done as Loom

Puntos a favor

I like Loom but ClapBoard seemed to do everything loom does and its more inexpensive, so thats always a goood thing for me.

Puntos en contra

price only other than that its a good product I must say

Noud D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy Screen Recording

Revisado el 22/11/2020

We are using Loom to record software guides; a visual walkthrough helps our customers manage their software themselves.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use and integrates with Google Chrome.

Puntos en contra

Recently they changed their free tier to a five-minute limit.

Alexandra N.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great Software- but train your affiliates better

Revisado el 1/1/2021

We already use reflector and camtasia, and whilst those are slightly more difficult to use than loom, I had such a bad introduction into the software via the affiliate invitation- I really just wanted to delete the account. It is certainly not a bad software, and can be very helpful for teams- I would personally prefer to have the "pricing" state "free forever" on the free plan, have a popup included that tells you which plan you are on (free vs free business trial) and an easy way to delete the whole account (not just the workspace) forever.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use- you set up a workspace within a minute and can start recording your screen or yourself. I like the branding options, and that there is a free trial.

Puntos en contra

I was invited by a loom affiliate during the course of a job interview. The recruiter was the rudest and most inept I had ever encountered, and it wasn't mentioned that this was an affiliate link. I felt pressured to use the software (always a bad thing), and it wasn't quite clear that the trial I had signed up for wasn't the "free forever" version, but the loom business version. This MADE a difference, because the business trial seemingly gets converted into a paid trial, and that pressured me even more. So I deleted the workspace. I also tried to find a way to leave loom entirely, consulted the help centre, and realized that this is only possible if you get help from the support.

Lori R.
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for training staff and answering questions

Revisado el 14/4/2021

I use Loom to take new contractors through how-tos for online tasks they have to complete. And I use it to answer questions from my subscribers that need hands-on instruction, such as taking them through a process in Lightroom through screen capture. Sending a link to view the video is so easy versus creating a video to download and post on another webpage somewhere. Once the video is viewed and revisited as needed, I can delete it.

Puntos a favor

Loom allows me to easily train new remote contractors on how to complete an online task (posting to the blog, scheduling social media, etc). I can record how I do it by capturing my screen and talk them through it. Then they can watch the training. It is also great for answering quick questions that require video and screen capture. The fact that you can share the link directly with the other person makes it so easy.

Puntos en contra

I've had some glitches with recording from the browser extension (doesn't record voice or picture even after allowing permissions on my device) and often have to record from the website.

Jeff S.
  • Sector: Educación superior

I Love This Application

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Application, add-in, software, Life-changing thingy . . . call it what you will, Loom has changed my life and could very well yours, too. I'm serious. I use Loom not only for teaching, which has made a huge difference in my effectiveness--especially with online teaching, but also for communication with any number of people in my role as a Dean in higher education. People actually think I know what I'm talking about and think that I'm effective when all I do is use Loom. Very few products or services are this user friendly and this consequential in delivering on outcomes that matter. Use Loom; you won't regret it, and it might just change your life.

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use; functionality to organize videos online; length of videos even in the free version.

Puntos en contra

That you have to pay to get premium features, now (they used to be revolutionary in that you didn't have to pay for it) and that unlike Jing, you can't just drag and capture whatever you want--it's either your screen of the application in you're in.

Csaba H.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome app that helps you boost your communication with clients

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and pretty reliable. The competitors offer lower quality in general while working with Loom feels like a professional tool. I really like the core concept and it works perfectly: just hit record on your desktop and when you are done, it's already on the cloud and ready to be sent in an email or Slack message. I use Loom whenever I need to add clarity to the files I'm sending. When I send designs to clients or team mates, I'll make them watch a Loom recording so that they get the full picture. However, I discovered more and more cases to use Loom - pretty much whenever an email is not enough to get the message across.

Puntos en contra

There were some minor flaws with the tool but recently (in the last year) I didn't really experience any bugs or issues with the connection. I guess the only thing they could improve is to hide the avatar/video by default since if I don't want to record myself using the camera, I don't see a lot of point in having my avatar visible in the bottom-left corner. I need to get rid of that each time I launch the tool.

Connie S.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A GREAT product for screen capture and demonstrations

Revisado el 18/12/2019

I am responsible for instructing faculty on how to use software - the Loom system allows me to 'show and tell' via video how to do various things, how to solve problems, etc. Many faculty tell me they keep my loom videos and refer to them later.

Puntos a favor

There is a lot I like about this software - it's ease of use, it's library of my saved files, the option to download the video into .mp4 format to name a few. I like that I can rename the videos, that I can paste the link and have it play when my recipients click the link. I like the options to use screen only, static picture of myself, or video of myself in the corner while doing the demonstration. I also like the 'desktop' option for screencapture so if my video crosses programs I can have it on the same video!

Puntos en contra

The one thing I would really like is a 'screen shot' option. I currently need to use another program for screenshots that allow me to take a screenshot, draw arrows and circles, and captions. Since Loom is only video I need to use both programs....but Loom is so great, I don't mind the hassle.

Justin D.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great, Fast, and Simple Screen Recording Tool

Revisado el 11/2/2020

With Loom, I'm able to screen record things that are difficult to explain with words. This is essential given my team works in offices across the country. It allows my teammates to explain complicated software bugs to me so that I can easily reproduce and verify them. I use Loom more than any other Chrome extension.

Puntos a favor

Loom is really useful for recording issues that I run into as a software tester. Having the power to start recording my screen in just a couple clicks saves so much time for me so that I don't have to verbally communicate or write out how to reproduce a bug. It's built right into Chrome, but you can record anything else on your screen with it as well. You can opt for it to record your face while you're doing the screen recording too. It's really intuitive and quick to start recording, and sharing a recording is as easy as sending someone a URL.

Puntos en contra

There's not much to dislike with Loom. If I had one con, it'd be that it doesn't remember my preferred settings each time I record. It will default to recording my face and my audio, which I usually turn off each time.

Melissa G.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Virtual Schooling Tool!

Revisado el 23/1/2020

My overall experience has been awesome. I have never had a bad experience. The videos always work. I have used them for all kinds of things, from working with students to showing parents where to find important forms to fill out to training, etc. I cannot imagine going back to my job without Loom! Any chance I get, I spread the word as well!

Puntos a favor

I love that I can show a student, teacher, or state department liaison what I am working on and exactly what my question is. This saves an insane amount of time during my work week. I love that it is so easy to grab my recording with a link. I am not sure if all, but most of the teachers at my school are using this tool now, after I did a demonstration at our back to school meeting in August. We are a virtual school and this is such a valuable tool for all subject areas.

Puntos en contra

I wish we had more than 100 free videos, but I understand the reasoning behind this. I wish there was a special package for educators. This is such a great tool to help us teach students and teachers get so little discounts as it is.

Tyler B.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product and easy to use

Puntos a favor

Accessibility, Usability, Interaction, Notifications. This tool is easy to open and it gives you easy access to your recorded videos. I have really enjoyed being notified when someone views it because I use this tool as feedback for my online class and it helps to see how often and whom is viewing each of my recordings. I even have back and forth discussions just below the video page.

Puntos en contra

I had a few instances when a video failed to upload because it was taking forever. I couldn't be certain if this was due to the internet in our location or Loom, but it happened more than once but no more than 4 times in the last two years I have used it.
There were also a couple of times when my microphone didn't connect for whatever reason and I recorded an entire video without sound. Each time I now doublecheck my audio to make sure it works before recording. Never had a problem with that when I check now.

• Sector: Empleo y contratación

Make Sharing Ideas Easy!

Revisado el 23/1/2020

Working in a purely virtual environment, Loom is an incredible communication tool for me. It's appealing in design and easy to use. I use Loom on almost a daily basis to communicate ideas and ask questions of my co-workers. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Puntos a favor

Loom is incredibly easy to use and is a dependable piece of software. It saves me time in the office. Instead of typing out a lengthy explanation for an idea or troubling over the wording of a question, I can make a quick Loom to share with a co-worker to help express ideas and find solutions more quickly.

Puntos en contra

I wish that the free content was either unlimited or that it was easier to delete older material so that I don't reach my quota for free videos so quickly. It's time-consuming to go into my profile and delete old files. It'd be great if there were a bulk way to select old videos and delete them.

Tara A.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Communicate Quickly & Easily

Revisado el 13/10/2020

Great tool. Cost effective. Easy to use for fast communications and you need the impact of a video. Wonderful for quick communications.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to use. Just press a button to record. You can select full screen, just self, or a combination of both. Love having that flexibility. I like how you can change the settings on videos quickly and even password protect them. Perfect solution for making training videos for team members.

Puntos en contra

It's a bit clunky when it comes to being able to setup and delete folders. Same things applies to deleting videos. Too many keyclicks to complete certain basic actions. Cumbersome to move things around. Would love to see drag and drop funtionality in the future.

Karlan B.
  • Sector: Software informático

One of the most intuitive Chrome plug-ins I've ever used

Puntos a favor

One of my primary responsibilities in my role is teaching customers about how to use our product, and Loom is instrumental in doing so. Whenever I had to explain a specific workflow/use case, I used to painfully take step-by-step screenshots of the entire process, which would often take me 5-10 minutes at least. With Loom, I'm able to demonstrate really complex solutions to my customers in under a minute.

Additionally - the plug-in itself is incredibly intuitive. There's nothing cumbersome about creating a Loom video - I can start, create, and send a video with only a few clicks.

Puntos en contra

Truly nothing comes to mind - Loom has been game-changing for me, and my customers love it too.

Excellent feedback tool

Revisado el 10/2/2021

Clients appreciate getting video feedback. It is so efficient and conveys the message so much more efficiently than without it.

Puntos a favor

Loom is an indispensable tool that improves feedback to clients and project stakeholders. I like the fact that we can record screen and camera and share easily. The new transcription feature is useful as well since we work with many individuals for which English is their second language.

Puntos en contra

Editing a video is a bit clunky. Selecting a part of the video is not easy, clicking on the up / down arrow incites a freakish repetition sequence that is super annoying. I hope they fix this. Edits also take too long to process, sometimes 30 minutes or an hour or longer, just to delete a short clip of the video.

Justin J.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Future of e-Learning

Puntos a favor

Screencast video for lecture, grading feedback, and asynchronous dialogue is a game changer. Loom makes it extraordinarily easy and convenient to install, use, and engage with the content I create for my students. My students are more engaged and appreciate the dynamic and comprehensive nature of Loom.

Puntos en contra

Loom doesn't always operate perfectly on high security networks without an enterprise effort to ensure its usability through the firewall and browser security protocols. In addition, it would be nice to easily insert tags and notes within a video as part of a limited suite of editing tools. Finally, it would be nice to offer higher resolution content but there are obvious trade offs in streaming.

Peter G.
  • Sector: Diseño

Extremely useful software

Revisado el 24/3/2021

Totally love this product. It's the best. It's also the only one that I know of that has the ability to record from your phone using an app and instantly give you a link to your video.

Puntos a favor

Recording a personal video for a client or a colleague is so easy. Was just a couple of clicks of a button, you can start recording. It has blazing fast upload speeds, it's pretty much seamless.

Puntos en contra

Every once in a while there is a bug where it doesn't record like it's supposed to. So when you think you're recording, you actually aren't and you have to restart your recording. It's a small bug and it rarely happens, but I've experienced it a couple of times. I'm sure the team will have this issue resolved soon.

• Sector: Música

Loom Makes Screencasts Easy

Puntos a favor

Loom is my go to when it comes to quick/easy screen captures. Working in a support environment there is only so much written text can do for an end user trying to solve a solution. In some situations it is warranted but by having a video walk through our end users can keep it to revisit for themselves or other staff that run into the same issues.

Puntos en contra

The Chrome Plugin has acted up on me a few times, but removing and reinstalling it typically always solves it.

Parker Y.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for sharing screen recordings

Puntos a favor

I use Loom to record screen shares for my customers teaching them how to use our software. It saves me a ton of time from writing out step by step instructions and including multiple screenshots to teach simple tasks. Most of my customers also love it and it feels very personalized to record videos showing specific workflows for them.

Puntos en contra

The only problem I have with Loom is that the Chrome Extension sometimes breaks and I've had trouble getting it to work even after clearing browser data and uninstalling and reinstalling the Extension. That problem seems to have stopped now though so hopefully it's fixed for good.

Maia H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the most useful tools in my business

Revisado el 18/12/2019

I am now able to share my training videos with all of my clients by just copying and pasting the link to the video, I can also edit out some moment where I might have missed something or wanted to remove a minute of my video. It's been super easy to use and a lot of my clients are now using it too to give me feedback on my work.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to share videos with my clients and how easy it is to edit the videos as well. The sharing process is just the copying and pasting of a link.

Puntos en contra

What I like the least about this software is that I have to hide the camera every time because I'm only recording my screen and don't need my clients to see my face. I wish I could save those preferences.