RSVPify

Solución de gestión de eventos y emisión de entradas basada en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
4.5/5
Funciones
4.7/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 410

Hayley
Hayley
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A fantastic aid to a successful event

Revisado el 28/9/2021

Using RSVPify helped me monitor attendees without clogging up my inbox, it was helpful to have everything in one place.

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it was to personalize the site, specific our event, The widgets were easy to use and the customization options were great.

Puntos en contra

I would have liked to be able to send emails to attendees that did not include the RSVP widget. ie; the option to send a follow up email after the event, thanking the guests for coming would be a nice touch. (I got around this by exporting the attendee list and using office365)

Ellen

Non-Profit User

Revisado el 1/12/2020

Overall it was a little challenging to customize pages & select options, but it served the basic purpose .
Tech support was fantastic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always was available to help.

Ability to track responses
Ability to customize page
Fairly user friendly

Puntos en contra

Does not work well for events that have multiple sponsor levels that come with guest benefits.
Does not provide necessary options for payments that can't be made online
Does not send confirmation emails to all guest - only to the main person who registered , although does ask for every guest email address.
Does not provide a downloadable report (# of guests, money paid, etc.)

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

more options to customize pages, track responses & view details

Respuesta de RSVPify

Hi Ellen, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We'd love for you to check out the new version of RSVPify for your next event(s). "RSVPify 3" supports multiple sponsor levels, admission tiers, confirmation emails sent to all guests and detailed reporting along with many other new features and improvements.

Team RSVPify

Rosa
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

My Experience with RSVPify

Revisado el 9/3/2020

I mostly use the software for events that require no payment but just rsvp. It has served me well and my clients are pleased with the look of the sites that I have designed.

Puntos a favor

After I made myself familiar with this software I used this program for some of my less complex meetings. The features covered my needs for those programs. In the beginning the product was not that easy for me and I would love to have been able to speak with someone briefly to ask a few questions to get myself to the next step. I never got to the step where I was able to integrate with my existing business processes.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that are difficult especially when you are in a crunch to get a site up and running. And, that is not to say that all are difficult just some features. I never got to the point where I could integrate. I would have loved to create my own design and not just rely on the templates but was not able to do so. .

Cristy
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

A must-have sofware for Event Registration, Check-In and Management

Revisado el 17/1/2024

I loved planning events with RSPVify! It worked seamlessly as I registered thousands of people and had my team check them in/out in groups or individually by simply scanning their QR codes. If you plan large events, you need this!

Puntos a favor

I love that I was able to check-in people who registered in groups by just scanning their QR code.

Puntos en contra

There wasn't anything I disliked. I loved everything about it.

Jessalyn
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Favorite program to use when planning an event

Revisado el 11/11/2022

My company ran a fundraiser and used Rsvpify to create custom invites, track attendees, sale of tickets, and communicate event updates. All aspects ran seemlessly.

Puntos a favor

I was very satisfied with Rsvpify. It was super simple to create the invitations and details of the event. The program tracks the number of attendees and declines. You can easily make changes to the event and send updates/communications to participants. It is also simple to generate tickets and process payments.

Puntos en contra

I loved everything about Rsvpify except the payment processing fee. However, that is expected with any program, and the fee is still inexpensive.

Razones para elegir RSVPify

I heard positive reviews about Rsvpify

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

I heard more positive reviews about Rsvpify. Their platform and templates were more streamlined.
Alli
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect product for our events!

Revisado el 15/3/2022

We are obsessed - we will definitely be using RSVPify in the future! We're so glad we found this software!

Puntos a favor

We loved how easy this made it to track our RSVPs, how beautiful the web page was and how user-friendly this was to use! Also, I had to reach out to customer service with a couple of questions and they got back to me within seconds! You can't beat that!

Puntos en contra

There was nothing we did not like about this software!

Christine
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Customizable

Revisado el 19/3/2020

I liked how it was customizable for each of our events, you can send updates/reminders out, you can collect information through questions, and how easy it was for our clients to RSVP.

Puntos a favor

I loved that we can ask questions from our clients that helped us update our database.

Puntos en contra

Confirmed emails were a bit hard to find for our clients if it had been a couple weeks and they were not near the top.

Kristi
  • Sector: Construcción

Takes the Stress Out of Planning

Revisado el 25/11/2019

Tracking guests, and the names of their significant others, in addition to collecting entree selections made this product stand out from the others.

Puntos a favor

The ability to ask guests specific questions about the event.

Puntos en contra

Re-sending invites to those guests who had yet to RSVP I feel could be easier or more user friendly.

Evite

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

RSVPify gave us more flexibility in designing how guests RSVP'd
Sheretta
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Second Time Around!

Revisado el 16/5/2023

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to send additional invites after sending the first. I also like how easy it is to add/remove invites, and that I can update someone's RSVP status from my end.

Puntos en contra

I found the designing of the invitation to be a little tedious, but not insurmountable.

Cvent Event Management

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

I was more familiar with RSVPify because we had used it (for the first time) last year for our annual conference.
Stephanie
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very user-friendly response-collection platform!

Revisado el 10/12/2020

While our need for this product was temporary, I'm super pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Affordable price, great user interface, easy set up on the back end.

Puntos a favor

I really loved how easy it was to set up our Sunday services and have people reserve their seats for Sunday mornings. The interface is very simple and clear and easy for our users to understand and navigate. I love the simplicity and clarity of the product.

Puntos en contra

(On the silver subscription) The silver level of subscription only allows 2 events at any given time, and I only needed 2 events LIVE at a time, but I wish I could've simultaneously prepped FUTURE events even with only two allowed to be LIVE.

SignUpGenius

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

Easy functionality and simple user interface.
Mikala
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

RSVPify is the Perfect Solution!

Revisado el 28/10/2019

Puntos a favor

We used RSVPify to collect and manage RSVPs for a multiple-day event. We needed something simple for guests to use and easy for us to manage and share updates with others leading up to the events. RSPVify surpassed our expectations in all of the areas. Additionally, their customer service was EXCELLENT. Their staff quickly responded to any questions I had throughout the setup process.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would have liked was another package to choose from in between the top two. We ended up purchasing the top package, but since we can cancel at any time we think it was worth the investment.

Emma by Marigold

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

It was easy and a better alternative for this particular event.
Autumn
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly recommend this easy-to-use to

Revisado el 15/4/2020

This is so simple to use and personalize. Having my own domain for events that I host looks so professional.

Puntos a favor

I really like how professional it looks to have my own domain for events.

Puntos en contra

I don’t like how expensive it is to pay for more RSVP’s.

Leslie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Love this service

Revisado el 14/10/2019

Puntos a favor

I use this for one client who does events at his restaurant. It is great for taking payment from guests and also tracking headcounts and food preferences in some cases.

Puntos en contra

Not sure there is anything that I do not like. It's great!

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

I think due to cost but I don't recall the reason.
Smruti Ranjan
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

The Best in the Market

Revisado el 9/3/2020

We wanted to reach out to an audience size of 5000 businessmen and capture their RSVPs for an event. The form set up was easy and provided us with a lot of options. It helped with sample text options as well. The option to capture 500 RSVPs per form was significantly generous basis the price charged. Customer support is great and they solved all the queries.

Puntos a favor

Firstly, It was extremely easy to understand, set-up and integrate. The form customisation tools provide you great flexibility. It is easy to share the links. It has all the options that helps you design the form as per your needs. Most importantly, the final product doesn't take away your brand visibility away from you which is an essential requirement in any outreach exercise.

Puntos en contra

It would be great if there could be an opportunity to integrate the same on a whatsapp/linkedin marketing activity

Donna

Love the product

Revisado el 16/8/2021

It was very satisfying to be able to build a nice looking, branded RSVP form. I loved the way the final form looked.

Puntos a favor

I have used RSVPify for personal and business use. I loved the flexibility to be able to build different flows, as well as the ability to change or add an attendee manually. The price is great and support is almost always available. When they did not have a feature, they helped me with a work around.

Puntos en contra

I would have liked to have been able to do multi-event RSVP without having to use a workaround. So that I could get how many people they are bringing, any special requests etc. Need more flexibility with accommodations.

Chelsea
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great and simple for your event!

Revisado el 10/5/2022

Overall I really liked this product, it gave us exactly what we needed for our event. We were able to tag VIPs, speakers, etc. as well as use QR code for check-in. Getting all the guests to do what they were supposed to do was another story - but that's not on RSVPify! I look forward to using RSVPify for future events.

Puntos a favor

Interface was easy to use, just wish there were more features that could be paid for as add-ons. We bought the professional tier for a single event, but would not have made financial sense to pay for enterprise although we would have liked some of the branding and custom URL/email features.

Puntos en contra

The RSVPify invites got caught in a lot of people's spam filters, so people said they didn't receive the invites or the QR codes if they were sent the direct link. It took up a lot of my time responding to attendees one at a time.

Natasha
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 21/11/2019

Overall is been good. It serves the purpose.

Overall is been good. It serves the purpose.

Puntos a favor

The Design Templates are very beautiful and professional. It is also very easy to set up the event and adding all of the entree options etc.

Puntos en contra

The design Options. As a graphic designer, it was a little outdated the options and software you have to design invitations. That Is why I choose the template. Also I dont like the fact that I have to go to Guest List first to add a person or a party then go to Invite then click invite via email then add a new invitation then send it. This process can be much easier like addidng a button that says send email invitation right when you are adding the person to the guest list.

Sarah
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Exceptional Tool

Revisado el 2/10/2023

Puntos a favor

I loved the landing page aspect and that registration was easy and customizable.

Puntos en contra

When exporting attendees, their RSVP information didn't carry over in the export.

SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a RSVPify

The integrated landing page.
nicholas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Used for local prom, hundreds of students were happy

Revisado el 2/9/2020

I was super happy with everything.

I was super happy with everything.

Puntos a favor

I liked being able to clone these events. I like the RSVP list and the options available to me. I was very happy with support as well. I had questions and what wasn't covered in the FAQ or guides -- wasn't a problem. Support was able to answer my questions.

Puntos en contra

I had a cap on 250 attendees due to covid. I needed to create a backup/overflow event of the same people to register to if the first one was full. This was time consuming and also caused us to need a higher subscription rate.

After the events were over I was still charged another monthly fee (even though events were expired) -- I guess that makes sense as I didn't cancel, but if no events are live why is event software charging you? Either way it was my responsibility to cancel the service.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Revisado el 26/12/2019

Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Puntos a favor

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Rebecca

Easy check-in capabilities

Revisado el 3/6/2022

This software worked really well for our purposes and the support that I received when needed was excellent. I would not hesitate to use this software again in the future or recommend to other organisations.

Puntos a favor

We needed to use QR code scanning for check-in at our Gala Dinner, and the RSVPify software and emailing of individual QR code to each guest worked seamlessly.
It was the perfect software for us. Uploading guest lists, categorizing them and setting up the emails was easy. whenever I got stuck, their at hand support and online videos were excellent and solved all my issues.

Puntos en contra

Only having three alternate check-in staff allowed was a little limiting

Camyll
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Usefull software for multiple events

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

We were able to customize everything we wanted. Each event had its own design and registration form. Also we were able to set the forms in French.

Puntos en contra

It is sometimes hard to navigate (ex. to find where to put a capacity limit), but once you get used to it everything runs smoothly.

SurveyMonkey

Customization
Mele
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

10/10 Recommend

Revisado el 5/4/2021

Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

Puntos a favor

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

Puntos en contra

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Ashwani
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Great event organizing experience

Revisado el 13/9/2023

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to create a landing page for the event with custom options for registration and the email communications after someone rsvp was great.

Puntos en contra

I found everything worked great, maybe include some options of integrating with other social media platforms

Software anterior

Etlin
  • Sector: Vino y licores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

I like using it

Revisado el 2/9/2020

I like using it as an option for tracking large groups in events. It's pretty basic to use but it takes a few people sometimes to figure out how to get the settings properly working.

Puntos a favor

It's a great option for tracking events. I like that you can export in excel.

Puntos en contra

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one. You're not able to review a previous event.