Evite

¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de gestión de eventos para empresas y organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro.

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 371

• Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Free Version Great for Simple Events

Revisado el 5/12/2019

Overall, Evite has been a great product for us to receive RSVPs to events. It's restricted to the templates provided, but generally you can find one that works for many types of events.

Puntos a favor

The free version of Evite is the only one I've used, and for our basic needs it has worked great. There are many templates you can choose for the style of invitation, and you can customize the details as much as you want. The RSVP system is easy to use as long as you have the complete list of emails. The users are able to click one button and add comments if needed. For a normal event this product works well.

Puntos en contra

The free version does limit you on quite a bit, including the number of people in your guest list. Unless you plan to have very large events, the free version generally works fine.

Rudolph
Rudolph
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Live to invite with EVITE!

Revisado el 16/4/2023

Phenomenal. I tired 3 other apps and they were all terrible, slow, and buggy. This one was great off the bat. So I waited until 3 days before my birthday to plan my party. Admittedly my procrastination here was short sighted but it was only because I was avoiding having to use an annoying app that would take more time than I wanted. Once I broke down and tried this I was amazed at how simple and intuitive this was. Then I felt dumb for procrastinating lol. The next party was planned much more in advance thanks to this app!

Puntos a favor

The simplicity in the set up of the app. The attendee management was awesome. Imported straight from my contacts. I was going to use some other application on my desktop, but it required emails, so that was a no go. The notifications were on point too.

Puntos en contra

Hmm, not really anything.I have no complaints about this app.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great for an actual party, not for business

Revisado el 9/2/2019

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is for the average user to create an event invitation. Invitees can see who has been invited, who has RSVP'd, and all of the event details in one place. Evite sends out regular reminders to the invitees about the event, and sends follow up reminders to upload pictures.

Puntos en contra

Some people have chosen to use this as a business meeting coordinator instead of a google application. This product does not work in that way, or at the very least I would not use it in that way. The follow up emails asking for pictures are frankly, annoying, and are odd after a business meeting. Evite will not solve your business meeting solutions unless you are planning an office party.

Adelyn
Adelyn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple and great for occasions

Revisado el 17/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Evite has been around for a long time, and I've always really loved that you could send digital invitations and waste less paper. It's easy to see who can and can't go to your event and both UI and UX are really well-developed. Evite keeps evolving to have new functions and it even gives you party ideas, so you can use Evite to brainstorm and then to send out an invitation.

Puntos en contra

I don't think there's too much I particularly dislike about Evite except for the fact that some of the more sophisticated invitations require a Premium subscription (but that really is just part of doing business, so I can't criticize them for it).

Michele
Michele
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Easiest Way To Send Out Invitations

Revisado el 16/11/2018

Evite is perfect for inviting multiple people to your event or party through email.

Puntos a favor

This is very easy to use software. They have a large selection of free invitations that you can customize for your event or party. The free invitations are well done and stylish. If you want to get a larger selection, some invitations come with at a cost. It's easy to put all the information that the recipient needs in order to attend the event. Plus the recipient can RSVP to the Evite. I also like that you can customize the RSVP responses. For example, at Halloween a "YES" response can be changed to say "Dying To Come" , "MAYBE" to "If The Moon Is Full" and "NO" to "Too scared".

Puntos en contra

I've been using Evite for years and I've never purchased and invitation to send. The price is not given to you until you're ready to complete the invitation. The price should be up front so you know before you do all the work.

Sari
Sari
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Evite Makes Sending out Event Notifications Much Easier

Revisado el 9/5/2021

I do like Evite alot since it allows one to send out well designed invitations to one's events and to keep track of the rsvps.

Puntos a favor

Evite lets you create your own custom invitations for events. I like the fact that there are some well designed templates to choose from. You can keep track of your guests rsvps . It also keeps track of your rsvps to events that others are hosting. And you can use it to add to your online calendar to keep organized. Lots of really great features.

Puntos en contra

It does have a "party" vibe so this would not be a good tool for hosting any Zoom like meetings.

Luis
Luis
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Evite is an awesome and fun invitation tool for all types of events!

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Puntos a favor

We utilize evite to create simple and effective RSVPs that do more then just allow you to sign up. Our invited guests can communicate to each other and us the organizer to ask question and create conversation around the event. I love that afterwards your guest can leave photos they took of your event and share it with you and the other guests.

Puntos en contra

There aren't any cons that I can find except for the email communication. You have to view everything in your browser and not in your email.

Louisa
Louisa
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Evite makes online invitations easy and stylish!

Revisado el 7/5/2021

Overall, I have greatly enjoyed using Evite. It is so easy to not only make invitations on this platform, but also communicate with guests and keep track of attendance.

Puntos a favor

I love using Evite as a way to send more formal, email invitations to events as a college student. If my student organization is hosting an alumni reunion or more upscale gathering, I can easily design formal-looking invitations almost instantly on Evite, and send them out to my email list of guests with just a few more clicks.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about Evite is that an increasing amount of their invitation designs are becoming accessible only with a premium account.

Jinan
Jinan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Evite: Useful for creating and receiving invitations

Revisado el 13/12/2019

I have attended many events to which I was invited through Evite. The software allows me to connect with friends and is easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I have received many invitations using this software, and like that it is straightforward to use. I can easily see who sent it to me and what the event details are.

Puntos en contra

Can't really think of any negative features--it is easy to create invitations and send them, and also easy to see event details for invitations.

Tamika
Tamika
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Great Invitational Software!

Revisado el 27/10/2019

I have realized the effectiveness of this product as it has been a life and time saver when it comes to scheduling major events for our retail/wholesale business.

Puntos a favor

I truly love the ease of usage when it comes to this software. I use this software when our company hosts events such as our annual Christmas party, picnics, banquets and major sales events. This software saves me so much time as it sends out the invitations, sends back RSVPs, and the whole works. Suffice to say, it saves me a lot of time all while making the process expedient.

Puntos en contra

I have not experienced any negativity with association with this product and its usage. As mentioned in the pros the product has met all of my expectations and then some!

Noelle
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Event Invites Made Simple!

Revisado el 21/2/2019

I use this site often to garner excitement for some of my teen events. It is very user friendly and allows me to gather all of the RSVP information I need. It's free but you can pay for more features and no ads.

Puntos a favor

I love that you can easily customize your e-invitation. From design themes to RSVP options, you can personalize this to fit your needs. You can also put instructions in the evite and allow others to see the guest list... or not. This is simple to use and creates clean, personal invites.

Puntos en contra

The only complaint I have is that when sending out a youth invite, the ad that displayed on the page was for alcohol. This comes with the territory because it was the free version. If it was a huge problem, I would pay the money to go ad-free. Other than the choice of advertising, no complains.

Ugochi

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why bother with paper invites?

Revisado el 24/11/2018

Evite just might be the leader in digital invites. They have established their brand and have an outstanding product. A well known and respected brand.

Puntos a favor

It is a money saver - I can send and receive invitations - unlike my days of heading to the store to buy invitation cards. It’s instant - no postage hassles and zero waiting. It’s forgiving of errors - unlike paper invites, I can simply log in and make changes - changes which every invitee will get instantly.

Puntos en contra

I personally have none. Inputting everyone’s e-mail address could possibly be the only con for some. Society is getting lazier and lazier. If Evite can figure a way to input email addresses for users, they would be super genius.

Usuario verificado

Perfect for any occasion

Revisado el 10/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Evite is incredibly easy to use, on the computer and even on the phone. My parents, friends, and coworkers have all used Evite without any difficulties (and some are less technologically savvy than others). I have used Evite for birthdays, parties, work gatherings, and bridal showers and have never had a problem. In addition to emailing an invitation, you also have the option to extend the invitation via text, which is an awesome alternative for those friends who do not check their emails regularly. Once an event has passed, the event moves into a "Past" category which allows you to still access the original initivation later if needed (i.e. for pictures, email addresses, etc.). Evites are easily edited and personalized, I highly recommend it!

Puntos en contra

Like with anything new, there is a learning curve for navigating the Evite app. However, it does not take long to learn how to manage and edit invitations through the app.

Kerri
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Positive review

Revisado el 5/3/2020

Puntos a favor

I must say that for this product, I use it more for personal than business reasons. Welcome to 2020 where everything is digital... including invitations for parties, conference, and even childrens parties. I have used this for each of my childrens birthday parties. What I like most is the ability to send out reminders for those who have not yet responded.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, as a user the appearance of the evite when it comes across. It has an ugly green banner across the top with a giant ad right in the middle of the evite. It takes away from it looking like a professional invitation.

Aly
Aly
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great features, easy to use but outdated card design

Revisado el 24/9/2018

Great option when you're managing a large event list.

Great option when you're managing a large event list.

Puntos a favor

Great features like text invites and polls. It's incredibly easy to use - you can put together a great invite in 10 minutes with their easy to navigate features. Tracking and notifications to guests make evite a one stop shop for tracking events.

Puntos en contra

The card designs could be much better. The free cards are all a little goofy and it's tough to find one that's sophisticated. The premium cards are a little better but nothing is stand out spectacular about them. You can find much more beautiful designs for a cheaper price elsewhere.

Lisa

Great free tool

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Overall, I think that Evite is a great tool. I like that it is customizable and free. We are able to send out invitations and capture RSVPs without having to spend money on physical invites or because of using our paid software.

Puntos a favor

I like that this is free. We use paid software that charges us per registration. With Evite, we can send out internal invites without being charged. I like that I can customize the invite for the office holiday party or for a baby shower. Because the guest list can accommodate up to 2500 people, no one is ever left out.

Puntos en contra

The part that I dislike might not actually be a problem with Evite at all. Often, invites do not actually make it to the inbox of the receiver. This could be because of a filter we have on our email software.

Rebeka
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Evite Review

Revisado el 18/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Evite is very intuitive to use to create invitations for events. I've used it mainly for birthday parties and it's very simple to pick a design, fill in the details and add your guests. It's also really helpful that, especially for birthday parties, you can add in the ability to specify the number of adults and children which then makes the rest of the planning much easier.

Puntos en contra

I've found that when I choose to hide my guest list, I'm not notified when people leave comments with their RSVPs. That would be a helpful improvement to make.

Claire
Claire

Customizable and user friendly

Revisado el 19/4/2019

Puntos a favor

These days everything is electronic! Evite fits right in with how everyone communicates and allows me to send customizable invitations to people's emails. This helps them respond quickly, they can search for it later when they need the info, and I can see who has viewed it an NOT replied yet as a way to follow up.

Puntos en contra

I wish some of the text placement would be able to be moved around as I desire, or if I wanted to add/take away a picture, I wish I could do that regardless of the template design I had selected.

Barbara
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Evite makes managing a function so much easier!

Revisado el 4/3/2022

It allows multiple invites to be sent out instantly without printing, addressing and postage costs! It seems to make response rates (positive or negative) go up as guests have the option of responding with a couple clicks when they first read the invite. It save time for the host/hostess as they don't have to call when they haven't had a response from someone. Evite actually sends reminder e-mails if you haven't responded!

Puntos a favor

Evite allows you to see in real-time when guests RSVP to an invitation. It makes it easier than taking phone calls from each invitee! Plus, from a guest standpoint, it's so much easier to respond instantly online than to try to find time to call! It also makes it fun to be able to see what other guests will be attending the event !

Puntos en contra

The graphics seem pretty basic as far as invites go, but they do the job and there are many to choose from.

Kayla

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Evite is the way to plan an event

Revisado el 11/12/2019

Overall I've had a great experience. I'm a new business owner and mother of two small children so I need a fast and easy way to get the word out about an event. I would definitely recommend Evite to others looking to host an event.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to set up an account and invite people to an event. It can be so time consuming to send out invitations for an event, not to mention expensive. This software makes creating an invitation and getting it to everyone on the guest list so simple!

Puntos en contra

I don't like the number of emails I get with guest responses. I wish there was a way to turn this feature off or limit the types of responses I get email notifications for.

Natasha
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Evite is the next best thing without paper invitations!

Revisado el 31/8/2019

Easy and fun to use! It is a wonderful way to plan events, send invites, and track guests’ RSVP all in one place!

Puntos a favor

Evite is a user-friendly software. It is cost-effective, and it has plenty of functions that fit my needs. With Evite, I am able to choose a template, create an event, add a gift list, include an additional message for guests, and send updates. I am also able to include RSVP and guest counts to my analysis. After events, Evite alerts all of attendees to send photos from the events, so they are all in one place.

Puntos en contra

—Although Evite has multiple templates, sometimes, it is hard to find one that fits my needs. They need more template varieties or a way to customize the current templates.
—Also, sometimes the Evite will appear in the guests’ spam folder or junk mail.

• Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Evite Review: A Simple and Convenient Way to Plan and Invite Guests to Your Events

Revisado el 23/12/2022

Overall very good experience using it to invite friends and colleagues to parties!

Puntos a favor

very simple to use and customize; like the rsvp tracking

Puntos en contra

no real drawbacks for my use. may not have as much integration features that others might look for

Camille

Easy invites

Revisado el 6/12/2019

Evite has helped me simplify hosting events with friends and family. I would recommend

Puntos a favor

The ability to invite people to an event from a mobile device.
The templates help take the guess work out of designing an invite, but you have the option to design your own.
The notifications and reminders are always nice.

Puntos en contra

If you’re asking people to bring a dish, you can’t see their option on the mobile app, you have to sign into the desktop version.

Sam
Sam

Enough to like

Revisado el 15/9/2020

For free, it offers a polished enough look to any event or birthday.

For free, it offers a polished enough look to any event or birthday.

Puntos a favor

Evite brings enough joy to birthdays and events while also painting a professional feel. The free templates are a lot of fun and our kids love seeing who RSVP's along the way.

Puntos en contra

The ads are necessary, I know, but I found them intrusive at points. It would be great to have an auto save feature as well for invitations in progress.

Amanda
Amanda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Use Evite to Save Time and Money!

Revisado el 21/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Evite is awesome! I love all the different templates to choose from and it’s easy to organize who has RSVP’d and who hasn’t. Evite is a great alternative to purchasing invites, because parties are expensive!

Puntos en contra

Not everyone chooses to read their email, so this is the only con I can think of. Follow-up May be needed for those who haven’t responded. But Evite shows who has or hasn’t opened their emails.