244 opiniones

Evite

Software de gestión de eventos para empresas y organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro.

4.6 /5 (244 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
244 opiniones
Lauren L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I'm done with paper invitations!

Revisado el 20/11/2018

Evite has given me the best experience possible when it comes to sending out online invitations. It integrates with my Google contacts so that I always have emails handy and don't have to go searching for them. It keeps my RSVPs all in one place, simple and organized. And my guests get a beautiful designed invitation in their email to my event that they can easily RSVP to. What more could I ask for?

Puntos a favor

Aside from my wedding invitations, Evite is the only way I send out party invitations these days. What I like most about this software is the beautifully designed (FREE) invitations that I can choose from. There's so many to choose from for all kinds and every event you can think of (for example, Friendsgiving, Girls Night Out, etc.) I also like that you can see who has viewed your invitation and who hasn't.

Puntos en contra

It used to be that you couldn't make your own invitation designs, but now they've added that. Except to truly have all the design liberty, you have to purchase either a one event premium fee or an annual premium pass. Which isn't really that bad when you think about the money you could be spending on paper invitations, postage, and time saved on collecting RSVPs.

Jennelle P.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for studio event invites

Revisado el 31/8/2019

Great experience! I use Evite for both business and personal use and it’s always a good software for me. It helps a lot with my event and party planning needs.

Puntos a favor

This software has been our favorite way to send out invites to our events and parties at our dance studio! The invites look really professional and Evite is a trusted name for our clients.

Puntos en contra

We’re not able to make as much customization to the templates as we’d like, but it’s usually not necessary since their templates tend to look really nice.

Marie M.

We love Evite

Revisado el 6/4/2021

We love it. We will usually upload our own graphics with our branding to make sure people know it’s our event.

Puntos a favor

We like Evite because it’s easy to get information out about various church events. It’s easy to get registration information as well to help plan for events.

Puntos en contra

We like that you can invite previous attendee or invited guest however, if people wish to be removed from list you have to scroll through individually to remove people.

Sarah P.
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

A centralized way to do e-Invitations

Revisado el 7/1/2020

Evite is a very easy way to send out mass invitations to keep track of events.

Puntos a favor

If you invite people to events via email, eVite makes it easy to track responses and manage your guest list. Invitations are customizable and you can choose from lots of great templates.

Puntos en contra

More people seem to connect via social media, rather than email these days so I don't know if evite quite allows me to reach my contacts as effectively as it used to.

Brittany D.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Evite is the best out

Revisado el 11/8/2019

Overall evite has been a wonderful tool for me. I can create events with ease and track my guest list. It’s saved me headaches so many times.

Puntos a favor

I love that you can track who all are invited to an event that you created. You can manage who is able to attend, who can’t attend, and who hasn’t decided yet. You can send messages to the group who is attending if there are any updates or changes in plans.

Puntos en contra

I don’t like that everyone who is invited has the ability to see the entire guest list and see if they are attending or not.

Connie T.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Customer Friendly !

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Puntos a favor

This is such creative software and have used it many times to 'evite' candidates (or from a personal use...friends)....to a gathering, meeting, or event. It is extremely customer friendly and easy to use. I love the creative formats you can use to personalize your Evite and also the tracking of who is responding and either attending or declining. It is my go to software for any personal events for sure.

Puntos en contra

Only one improvement I can think of......when someone respomds that they will be attending, Evite should let the organizer know via email. I have to periodically go in and see how many will be in attendance.

Jake T.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A Nice Product For Inviting Folks To Your Trade Show Afterparty

Revisado el 7/7/2020

Evite is a simple software to send out your inivations en masse. It may not be the flashiest or most technologically advanced, but it will certainly get the job done with little fuss.

Puntos a favor

At my company, we primarily used Evite in the past in order to sent out invitations to parties and get-togethers following a trade show or convention. With that in mind, Evite was a simple system to get invitations out to a large group of people who are undoubtedly on the go.

Puntos en contra

Evite felt, at times, that it was not necessarily ortiented towards a professional setting so much as it was for everyday/personal use, and in that could feel a little hokey at times, but with the right imagery and wording, one could still use Evite to convey a professional tone and setting.

Sam J.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Enough to like

Revisado el 15/9/2020

For free, it offers a polished enough look to any event or birthday.

Puntos a favor

Evite brings enough joy to birthdays and events while also painting a professional feel. The free templates are a lot of fun and our kids love seeing who RSVP's along the way.

Puntos en contra

The ads are necessary, I know, but I found them intrusive at points. It would be great to have an auto save feature as well for invitations in progress.

Paula P.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Great event planning tool

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Evite has been a great tool for event planning purposes in personal and business related fields.

Puntos a favor

I really like this software because it has been updated constantly to satisfy the user's needs when it comes to event planning and invitations.

Puntos en contra

I find it hard to point out a negative experience with this software. But I think I would like to see more formal business related invitation designs.

Corrina H.
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes Event Planning Easy!

Revisado el 26/7/2020

Overall experience is great, easy to use, reliable and keeps me more organized.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite makes planning and organizing an event very easy. It is great feature to be able to hide the invite list.

Puntos en contra

I don’t love the design options for this software but other than that I am happy with it for the most part.

Anvita S.

Evite is Efficient

Revisado el 11/9/2019

Overall my experience with Evite has been quite efficient and convenient. I always get excited when I receive an Evite because I know there is an event coming up, and I can quickly type "Evite" into my Gmail search bar and the emails and information I want pop up, rather than finding an invitation I might have misplaced somewhere. And there have been times when I left my house and realized I do not have the address, and in those moments I do not have the hard copy invitation I can easily look up the details in my email. I love Evite and would recommend this software to anyone who wants a centralized location for all of their event's RSVP's and so that their guests have convenient access to all the details.

Puntos a favor

What I love most about Evite is that it is a fast and efficient way to contact all your guests at once and have a centralized place to view RSVP's. I have gotten invited to many events via Evite, which is convenient for both the hosts and the guests. All of the details for the event are one click away within a link guests receive directly in their email. You even have the option to directly "RSVP Now" or to simply view the invitation once you open the email. Evite even allows hosts to customize their invitations with images they can upload, which makes this online invitation still personal rather than having one boring template for everyone. Evite even has options for the hosts to take a poll or ask a question, for example to see which meal guests would prefer, or to see if anyone has any dietary restrictions, etc. Overall, Evite is extremely user friendly and makes throwing a party or attending a party very easy in terms of making sure everyone is on the same page.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software, is that hosts will have to gather and input an extensive list of emails for all of their guests, but that is just part of the "work" hosts have to do in order to host an event and this is still one of the easier ways to invite people (as opposed to mailing each addressed envelope for example). One other "con" about this software is that I get email notifications from every single guest's comment. Sometimes I do not need to know what comments guests leave such as if they are commenting on what meal they want, or why they cannot attend the event. Also, sometimes the layout feels a bit unorganized and requires maneuvering around several pages at times in order to find what details you are looking for.

• Sector: Filantropía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

paper-less invitations made easy

Revisado el 12/4/2019

Save your time and your guest's time by not sending out paper invitations that require mail and postage. Save the environment by not sending out paper invitations. Online invitations through Evite make everyones lives easier.

Puntos a favor

You can now invite people to events via text message instead of email through Evite. I like the pretty invitations that Evite makes and how the website is so easy to use. I like how you can view the guest list (if the host makes this viewable to other guests) and most importantly, you can easily RSVP to events via Evite. You can add photos after the event onto the same link as the invitation, to share them with other people who attended the event. Under the activity log you can see other people's responses. And if it is a party that you're invited to, you can even send a gift instantly by clicking the "send a gift instantly" link that is attached to the event reminder email. The evite invitation themselves are pretty great; just like regular invitations they have the name, contact info, location, time and date of the event.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that I receive emails from them even when I'm not being invited to an event. However, they do partner with other companies and offer "partner offers" in some of their emails that fill up my mailbox.

Casey S.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Evite: Never Need a Physical Address Again!

Revisado el 18/10/2018

The biggest problem that Evite solves for me is that I do not have to have physical addresses for the people I want to invite to an event. As a person receiving an Evite, I find it convenient to be already sitting at my computer or using my phone to check my calendar for my availability and to RSVP without making a phone call. It really comes down to convenience with Evite. With so many events all the time, either events that I throw or events I attend, Evite simplifies the process.

Puntos a favor

I love that Evite sends invitations specifically to email addresses. Even if I wanted to send an invitation by snail mail, I couldn't. I don't have very many physical addresses anymore, but I do have also everyone's email. I can even upload my email address into Evite so that I don't even have to type them in!

Puntos en contra

While I do save time overall with Evite, I often loose time looking at all the different options. While they do have the different event types nicely categorized, I find that all the various options (adding pictures, etc.) can be overwhelming. It can feel like too many options. I often go back and forth on designs.

Kate E.

Evite my go-to

Revisado el 17/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Evite remains to be my go-to for casual group invitations. They always have themes that will work for my events and the details and features are exactly what I need. I like that people can comment, change RSVPs, the automated reminders, and sign ups if needed. I love that there is customization for the fonts and word sizes to get invitees attention to certain details. I love the feature that links to the Evite. I use the service a lot in our preschool and can add the link to our newsletter incase a family missed it in their inbox. Everyone seems to know how to respond so it's reliable and not confusing.

Puntos en contra

Unpredictable whether email services send Evites into "junk" folders or inboxes. I like that Evite has added a link to the invite feature but it is still sometimes questionable if everyone gets the invitation properly. Not sure how much this is Evite's logarithm or email services.
The app can be cumbersome to find everything like sign ups and such.

Jessica B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for getting the Working Team Together!

Revisado el 12/9/2019

This has always been a reliable program. Well displayed at the main site and reliable product. I would recommend this to other employers and friends alike that do events on the regular.

Puntos a favor

I've used this multiple times in my career to communicate and reach out to co-workers and found that using it was a GREAT way to have everyone on the same page of a meet up/meeting/ect. Easy to set up and I hear it is pretty common a program to use these days. One of the best, possibly.

Puntos en contra

It would be rare, but it is more a user thing. Some people would claim they didn't see the Evite. So, that would be a User issue and simply an application in their Inbox to keep it from going to Spam. So, I suppose if Evite could somehow give an notification so that more people receive it? I don't see this being their responsibility, but it's the closest thing of ''area of improvement'' I can really think of.

Noelle E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Event Invites Made Simple!

Revisado el 21/2/2019

I use this site often to garner excitement for some of my teen events. It is very user friendly and allows me to gather all of the RSVP information I need. It's free but you can pay for more features and no ads.

Puntos a favor

I love that you can easily customize your e-invitation. From design themes to RSVP options, you can personalize this to fit your needs. You can also put instructions in the evite and allow others to see the guest list... or not. This is simple to use and creates clean, personal invites.

Puntos en contra

The only complaint I have is that when sending out a youth invite, the ad that displayed on the page was for alcohol. This comes with the territory because it was the free version. If it was a huge problem, I would pay the money to go ad-free. Other than the choice of advertising, no complains.

Brian H.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Free Version Great for Simple Events

Revisado el 5/12/2019

Overall, Evite has been a great product for us to receive RSVPs to events. It's restricted to the templates provided, but generally you can find one that works for many types of events.

Puntos a favor

The free version of Evite is the only one I've used, and for our basic needs it has worked great. There are many templates you can choose for the style of invitation, and you can customize the details as much as you want. The RSVP system is easy to use as long as you have the complete list of emails. The users are able to click one button and add comments if needed. For a normal event this product works well.

Puntos en contra

The free version does limit you on quite a bit, including the number of people in your guest list. Unless you plan to have very large events, the free version generally works fine.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Another Good Place to Advertise Events and Invite Guests

Revisado el 26/8/2019

I have been invited to several events through Evite and it definitely made responding and attending very easy, as long as the host was able to provide all of the necessary info.

Puntos a favor

If you're a professional or a business, or just an individual planning an event that you want to send out to your guests via email to promote as well as receive RSVPs and keep track of the headcount, this is a good platform to use as an alternative to Facebook or the old fashioned methods of printing out paper invitations or having to purchase them already made from a store.

Puntos en contra

Some people may be annoyed by the emails this sends out to them if they haven't responded yet, though this is a good way of keeping potential guests accountable and reminding them.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best for managing event logistics

Revisado el 10/12/2019

Evite is convenient for coordinating and planning events and now for sharing photos afterward.

Puntos a favor

Evite makes it easy to create events and to manage the guestlist, sending out automatic reminders before the event. You can utilize the many design templates to attain the look you want and you can interact with guests through polls.

Puntos en contra

Some of the polls are not customizable for them to fill in their own values. Sharing photos through Evite and the notifications for it is a great feature but is not integratabtle with other photo sharing or storage services.

Ugochi B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why bother with paper invites?

Revisado el 24/11/2018

Evite just might be the leader in digital invites. They have established their brand and have an outstanding product. A well known and respected brand.

Puntos a favor

It is a money saver - I can send and receive invitations - unlike my days of heading to the store to buy invitation cards. It’s instant - no postage hassles and zero waiting. It’s forgiving of errors - unlike paper invites, I can simply log in and make changes - changes which every invitee will get instantly.

Puntos en contra

I personally have none. Inputting everyone’s e-mail address could possibly be the only con for some. Society is getting lazier and lazier. If Evite can figure a way to input email addresses for users, they would be super genius.

Adelyn C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple and great for occasions

Revisado el 17/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Evite has been around for a long time, and I've always really loved that you could send digital invitations and waste less paper. It's easy to see who can and can't go to your event and both UI and UX are really well-developed. Evite keeps evolving to have new functions and it even gives you party ideas, so you can use Evite to brainstorm and then to send out an invitation.

Puntos en contra

I don't think there's too much I particularly dislike about Evite except for the fact that some of the more sophisticated invitations require a Premium subscription (but that really is just part of doing business, so I can't criticize them for it).

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Perfect for any occasion

Revisado el 10/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Evite is incredibly easy to use, on the computer and even on the phone. My parents, friends, and coworkers have all used Evite without any difficulties (and some are less technologically savvy than others). I have used Evite for birthdays, parties, work gatherings, and bridal showers and have never had a problem. In addition to emailing an invitation, you also have the option to extend the invitation via text, which is an awesome alternative for those friends who do not check their emails regularly. Once an event has passed, the event moves into a "Past" category which allows you to still access the original initivation later if needed (i.e. for pictures, email addresses, etc.). Evites are easily edited and personalized, I highly recommend it!

Puntos en contra

Like with anything new, there is a learning curve for navigating the Evite app. However, it does not take long to learn how to manage and edit invitations through the app.

Kerri L.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Positive review

Revisado el 5/3/2020

Puntos a favor

I must say that for this product, I use it more for personal than business reasons. Welcome to 2020 where everything is digital... including invitations for parties, conference, and even childrens parties. I have used this for each of my childrens birthday parties. What I like most is the ability to send out reminders for those who have not yet responded.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, as a user the appearance of the evite when it comes across. It has an ugly green banner across the top with a giant ad right in the middle of the evite. It takes away from it looking like a professional invitation.

Karen S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Evites

Revisado el 20/2/2020

This is a great way to do a sign up in the classroom, especially when different people need to being different materials. It also sends reminders for me and makes it easy to manage.

Puntos a favor

This is a great, quick way to communicate information about an event in an appealing way and to collect RSVPs and even sign ups. It really makes communication much easier because it's a one-stop-shop. I also love that you can send reminders as the event date nears and others can view the RSVP list as well.

Puntos en contra

I didn't really find anything lacking, especially for the price. It exceeded what I needed with what was provided.

Michele A.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Easiest Way To Send Out Invitations

Revisado el 16/11/2018

Evite is perfect for inviting multiple people to your event or party through email.

Puntos a favor

This is very easy to use software. They have a large selection of free invitations that you can customize for your event or party. The free invitations are well done and stylish. If you want to get a larger selection, some invitations come with at a cost. It's easy to put all the information that the recipient needs in order to attend the event. Plus the recipient can RSVP to the Evite. I also like that you can customize the RSVP responses. For example, at Halloween a "YES" response can be changed to say "Dying To Come" , "MAYBE" to "If The Moon Is Full" and "NO" to "Too scared".

Puntos en contra

I've been using Evite for years and I've never purchased and invitation to send. The price is not given to you until you're ready to complete the invitation. The price should be up front so you know before you do all the work.