OneSignal

Notificaciones push para la participación del cliente

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
4.6/5
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 86

Prabhakar
Prabhakar

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best and feature-packed tool for push notification

Revisado el 21/5/2022

Overall, I'm very satisfied with this tool. It has all the features that I need for push notifications and sending offers to my audience.

Puntos a favor

I use it to send push notifications to my website visitors. Using OneSignal, I collect notifications from subscribers and send them notifications related to new posts, offers, and updates.
The best thing about this tool is that it is very easy to set up. You can customize and set it for different platforms like chrome, safari, android, ios, edge, etc. The analytics feature is also very good which allows me to view the customer journey, notification history, etc. It also supports multiple CMS like WordPress, Shopify, Blogger, Magento, Wix, Squarespace, Joomla, etc.

Puntos en contra

It should have a feature to remove inactive and duplicate subscribers.

Markus
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

My honest Review about OneSignal

Revisado el 12/4/2023

My experience with OneSignal has been nothing short of exceptional. As a business owner, I was looking for a comprehensive solution to manage notifications and communicate effectively with my users, and OneSignal has delivered beyond my expectations.OneSignal offers a wide range of notification types, including web push notifications, mobile push notifications, and email notifications, making it easy for me to reach my users across different devices and platforms. The platform is user-friendly and provides a seamless interface to set up and customize notifications to match my brand's style and preferences.The advanced targeting options in OneSignal have been a game-changer for me. I can easily segment my audience based on various criteria such as location, language, interests, and more, allowing me to send highly relevant and personalized notifications. This has resulted in improved engagement and retention rates, and ultimately, better communication with my users.Automation is another standout feature of OneSignal. I can set up automated notifications triggered by user actions, time-based events, or RSS feeds, saving me time and effort in manual notification management. This has allowed me to streamline my communication workflow and ensure timely notifications to my users.OneSignal also provides basic analytics and reporting tools that give me insights into the performance of my notifications. I can track open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates, which h

Puntos a favor

OneSignal is a remarkable notification platform that has truly impressed me with its outstanding features and capabilities. As a business owner, I've been using OneSignal for quite some time, and I must say, it has become an invaluable tool for my marketing efforts.What I liked most about OneSignal is its versatility and ease of use. The platform offers a wide range of notification types, including web push notifications, mobile push notifications, and email notifications, allowing me to reach my users across different devices and platforms. The intuitive interface makes it a breeze to set up and customize notifications according to my brand's style and preferences.OneSignal also provides advanced targeting options, allowing me to segment my audience based on various criteria such as location, language, interests, and more. This helps me deliver highly relevant and personalized notifications to my users, resulting in better engagement and retention rates.Another standout feature of OneSignal is its automation capabilities. The platform supports automated notifications triggered by events such as user actions, time-based triggers, and RSS feeds. This has saved me a lot of time and effort in manual notification management, allowing me to focus on other important aspects of my business.Furthermore, OneSignal offers comprehensive analytics and reporting tools that provide valuable insights into the performance of my notifications. I can track open rates, click-through rat

Puntos en contra

OneSignal is a feature-rich and powerful notification platform that has helped me streamline my marketing efforts. However, there are a few areas where I found room for improvement.One thing I liked least about OneSignal is the pricing structure. While the platform offers a free plan with basic features, some of the more advanced features, such as custom branding and advanced targeting options, are only available in the paid plans. As a small business owner, I found the pricing to be slightly on the higher side, especially when compared to other similar platforms in the market.Another drawback I encountered is the lack of a built-in A/B testing feature. A/B testing is an essential part of optimizing notification campaigns, and I found it inconvenient to manually set up separate notifications for testing purposes. It would have been more convenient if OneSignal had a dedicated A/B testing feature to help me easily test and optimize my notifications.Additionally, while the interface is generally user-friendly, I found some parts of the platform to be a bit complex, especially when setting up advanced targeting options. It required a bit of trial and error to fully understand and utilize these features effectively. Some additional documentation or tutorials on these advanced features would be helpful for users who are new to notification marketing.Lastly, I noticed that the reporting and analytics features could be more detailed. While OneSignal provides basic analytics,

Marcius
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Popular tool, but limited unless you pay more

Revisado el 17/3/2022

Depending on what you want, OneSignal might be for you, either for free or pretty expensive, in my opinion. If you want it just as a tool for push notification, then it does it and it does it pretty great. No flaws there. But you do need to know how to use it and integrate it. It's not as straighforward and easy to use as some would like. And if you want more features, depending on what you want, be prepared to pay extra...
It's one of the popular solutions for premade apps, so out of necessity I use it, and I might say I even prefer it over Firebase as I didn't encounter as many problems with it as I did when using Firebase. Integrating it with pre-made apps is what made it pretty easy to use for me - but keep in mind that I'm a bit experienced with technical things and can understand them. Even if you're not, there are probably videos you can find that'll guide you through doing whatever you might want to achieve with it.
Thank this to the awesome community build around it.

Puntos a favor

OneSignal has many features. So many that in fact it might be overwhelming for people. They not only offer push notifications, but SMS and emails as well... at an extra cost either to them, or a external provider for SMS.
You are pretty unlimited with the free plan, but that's where everything stops, because if you need to use this tool beyond the very basic, then you'll need to get on the paid plan.
Since it's so popular there is extensive documentations and videos that will show you how to do almost anything you want to do with it.
They also have a lot of integrations with various tools.

Puntos en contra

Extra costs for tags, which is pretty crazy since a big ecommerce store might have over 500 tags. It does sometimes feel that each feature is added as a "money grab" opportunity, like everything has a price tag. For example Basic A/B testing and Advanced - just so that if you want the advanced one, you must get into the higher plan.

Hannes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great to get started but expensive if you want to use all features

Revisado el 14/9/2020

Push integration for small-medium projects are easily done and quickly integrated. Helps getting started and reduces development time.

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to set up push notifications for small projects with limited requirements. Implementation of the SDK is also well documented and done within 1-2 hours.

Puntos en contra

Recently they reduced features and push you to move to the paid plan (e.g. limited amount of segments, GDPR compliance only for paid users). This had a huge impact and pricing for apps with lots of active users get's expensive quickly.

Aviv
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

essential tool

Revisado el 3/10/2023

overall good

overall good

Puntos a favor

OneSignal presents an effective solution for businesses and developers looking to engage their user base through push notifications, in-app messaging, and email marketing. The platform is appreciated for its ease of use, allowing even those with limited technical expertise to set up and manage campaigns. The dashboard is intuitive, providing a clear overview of campaign performance and user analytics, which is crucial for making data-driven decisions.

Puntos en contra

Customer Support: Although there's a community for support, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the official customer support have been pointed out as areas for improvement by some users.

Alternativas consideradas

Pushwoosh

Razones para cambiar a OneSignal

test
Anshuman

Best for Push Notifications

Revisado el 28/4/2023

Puntos a favor

OneSignal is the best pushy notification service for Android and IOS apps. I used to integrate FCM in my projects but most of the times, the notifications weren't delivered. When switching to OneSignal, I discovered reliability and cost effectiveness.

Puntos en contra

They dashboard experience can be improved a bit. The dashboard is quite complex and on using for the first time, it seemed too complicated for me.

Shereen
Shereen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great push alert system for news organizations

Revisado el 5/12/2019

We use OneSignal to reliably push notifications to thousands of our newspaper readers about breaking news, weather events and emergencies. This keeps readers informed, while benefiting our organization by sending traffic to our site.

Puntos a favor

Works well to push notifications about breaking news and other important stories to readers of our online newspaper. Works especially well for desktop users.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult for users to figure out how to opt out of notifications if they change their minds later, which has led to some problems. Not easy to configure for iOS.

Juanito
Juanito

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use it for my website push notifications

Revisado el 20/8/2021

Puntos a favor

I use it to integrate push notifications on my website, I love that I can configure it for desktop notifications and also for mobile devices. It is easy to use and integrate it with my web applications. Their pricing plans are very accessible, and their free plan is great, it allows you unlimited subscribers up to 10,000 recipients per message.

Puntos en contra

I can't find something I really don't like about OneSignal, it is the # 1 Push Notification Platform.

Jacob
Jacob

Great Push Notification Software

Revisado el 19/2/2019

Puntos a favor

OneSignal is great for sending push notifications - even the setup is so simple that I was able to implement and add platforms such as IOS and i have no coding skills- we have used it to implement lucrative advertising offers and flag readers of important articles and alerts

Puntos en contra

I do not have cons right now for OneSignal - i wish there were way to be able to put link on website and have people subscribe directly but most PUSH platforms do not offer this extra feature to my knowledge

Gustavo

Easy implementation!

Revisado el 2/10/2023

We could implement segmentation.

We could implement segmentation.

Puntos a favor

API functionalities are awsome, we integrate Onesignal with our CMS.

Puntos en contra

I expected to have a frontend in spanish.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

A Reliable Push Notification Solution

Revisado el 16/12/2019

OneSignal is the best free push notification solution available. I tried a competitor’s product before switching to OneSignal, and OneSignal has been so much more reliable.

Puntos a favor

We use OneSignal push notifications to alerts to our readers about breaking stories. OneSignal is reliable and delivers notifications within moments after we publish a story. This is important because the stories we publish impact the safety of our readers.

Puntos en contra

We have not run into any issues with OneSignal so far. The free option allows up to 30,000 web subscribers, so we’ll have to consider whether we can afford OneSignal’s paid plans after we reach that number.

Wasim
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Great Tool for push notification

Revisado el 2/6/2022

Puntos a favor

If you ever wanted to use push notifiation tool, i'll suggest to go for onesignal as it is great tool for push notification, it provides you indepth details of your customer like country, type of device and much more so that you'll create segment as per your need. Also AI notificcation features is wonderfully it will deliver the notification to the end customer whenever they will turn-on the device so that your CTR will improve.

Puntos en contra

From starting to till now, the only one things i am worried about the data, like they don't have option to get backup your data in case if you need to migrate to other tool.

MOHD

Best Push Notification Tool

Revisado el 8/7/2020

My overall experience with OneSignal Push Notification is very good. But I am rating it 8 out of 10 due to some high price, that is not acceptable.

Puntos a favor

One Signal is best push notification tool in my eye. I am using this from last two years. It has many features like you can send notification using Intelligence delivery so that your CTR will increase, you can schedule your notification. Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

Puntos en contra

The only thing i did't like of OneSignal is pricing. Obviously it is free upto 30K users but if you have 200k users then you have to pay $500 per month and it is quiet high.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

Revisado el 28/9/2018

Puntos a favor

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

Puntos en contra

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Justin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A free push notification software?! Sign me up!

Revisado el 11/1/2018

A push notification service for free! There's no greater benefit than zero cost to consumer!

Puntos a favor

At the price (free) this software simply cannot be beat. We were using a much more expensive software for over a year until we finally came across One Signal, which has all the same capabilities for free!

Puntos en contra

The implementation of any push notification software can be a bit technical to non-developers, but that's the nature of the beast, and certainly not the fault of One Signal, who has made the process as simple as it can possibly be. Great software, don't miss the opportunity, just hire a freelance developer to implement if you can't figure it out on your own.

Rahul Kumar
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

One Signal Review

Revisado el 13/4/2022

Overall experience is good, but cost is way too high for the organizations with a large number of database

Puntos a favor

The user interface is nice and can be used by non-technical candidates as well

Puntos en contra

Cost is too high as compared to other similar service providers

Osama
Osama
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Easy to use messaging system for Mobil App

Revisado el 13/10/2020

Customer support is fast. Web interface is a breeze. Generous allowance on the free plan.

Puntos a favor

OneSignal has a friendly and easy to use interface. We have used the free version and it really shines. The limits on the software are very generous compared to others. We have only used the Mobile notifications. We have not tryed the web and iOS messages, yet. It has a lot of reporting and statistics on the push notifications.

Puntos en contra

Paid plan starts at $99. You have to use firebase to set it up. Firebase is relatively easy to get.

Trabelsi
Trabelsi
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

one of the best push notifications service

Revisado el 22/10/2019

in the company we use react native for mobile development and one of the major requirement was that the client don't like to open the app to check for updates.
so we decided to use one signal to send notification to users.

Puntos a favor

one signal is very very simple to use and implement into your application.
it have a very complete documentation that cover almost all the SDK that you may used in your app.
setting up the service takes 15-20 minutes max.

Puntos en contra

if you use the free version chances that they are using/selling your data.
from technical perspective i faced a couple of issues with web notifications sometimes the notification is not pushed.

Alternativas consideradas

Firebase
Tseliso
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Push and In App notification review

Revisado el 27/4/2023

It helps me retain my customers by being able to segment them and sent them relevant promotions. I can sent messages and time them according to when the user is most active. It helps me trigger a buy from my in active users.

Puntos a favor

Current we are using push notifications and In app messages and they both have been impactful.

Puntos en contra

Currently I have not found a thing I dislike and I believe the reason is that I am still running on free plan.

Oliver
Oliver

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ideal solution for many cases

Revisado el 31/7/2019

Puntos a favor

If you have a website with information about one topic, that all visitors will find useful, then OneSignal does everything you need. Plug it in and away you go.
If you’re a website with multiple topics or verticals then you’ll need a small amount of development, or install via Google Tag Manager to segment the users into groups for sending.
The high limit on free accounts is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

For websites with large amounts of traffic the rates are a little higher than competitors.

Julio

Great Push Notification service and features

Revisado el 31/5/2023

Puntos a favor

The feature we liked the most was their Push Notification service, it was super easy to integrate within our system thanks to their APIs, SDK and their good documentation.

Puntos en contra

I think their tier system should be more flexible to include more features.

Mayrian

Good choice

Revisado el 11/4/2023

So far, we are in the testing process, but the product seems reasonable and fulfills our needs.

quick deployment and easy-to-combine API

Vera
Vera

• Facilidad de uso

Great and FREE tool for push notifications

Revisado el 4/4/2018

Puntos a favor

After the great redesign of OneSignal, it has become even better: easy localizations of the push, A/B tests and templates work great. Besides, there are a number of parameters you can use for segmentation and all it is free. Really great choice for a company of any size

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more statistics on the sent push: e.g. in what countries it was opened, how much time since delivery has passed, etc.

Moh
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

OneSignal is Just Amazing

Revisado el 21/1/2023

Puntos a favor

This tool is really amazing to send the push notifications.OneSignal helps us to send push notifications and do A/B testing to improve the overall click through rate.

Puntos en contra

Nahh.. nothing that i least like about OneSignal

Siim
Siim
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

All-arounder for mobile app users

Revisado el 30/8/2022

Surprisingly compact all-arounder platform for user engagement.

Surprisingly compact all-arounder platform for user engagement.

Puntos a favor

I really like that i can send sms, push, in-app messages and emails from one place to one segmentation. It combines a lot of things i need into one neat box. This takes a lot less time to set up as opposed to having them separately.

Puntos en contra

It takes time to figure out and i sometimes need help from our tech team to understand the triggers and deep linking for push.