OneSignal

¡Escribe una reseña!
Notificaciones push para la participación del cliente

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
4.6/5
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 91

Juanito
Juanito

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use it for my website push notifications

Revisado el 20/8/2021

Puntos a favor

I use it to integrate push notifications on my website, I love that I can configure it for desktop notifications and also for mobile devices. It is easy to use and integrate it with my web applications. Their pricing plans are very accessible, and their free plan is great, it allows you unlimited subscribers up to 10,000 recipients per message.

Puntos en contra

I can't find something I really don't like about OneSignal, it is the # 1 Push Notification Platform.

Markus

My honest Review about OneSignal

Revisado el 12/4/2023

My experience with OneSignal has been nothing short of exceptional. As a business owner, I was looking for a comprehensive solution to manage notifications and communicate effectively with my users, and OneSignal has delivered beyond my expectations.OneSignal offers a wide range of notification types, including web push notifications, mobile push notifications, and email notifications, making it easy for me to reach my users across different devices and platforms. The platform is user-friendly and provides a seamless interface to set up and customize notifications to match my brand's style and preferences.The advanced targeting options in OneSignal have been a game-changer for me. I can easily segment my audience based on various criteria such as location, language, interests, and more, allowing me to send highly relevant and personalized notifications. This has resulted in improved engagement and retention rates, and ultimately, better communication with my users.Automation is another standout feature of OneSignal. I can set up automated notifications triggered by user actions, time-based events, or RSS feeds, saving me time and effort in manual notification management. This has allowed me to streamline my communication workflow and ensure timely notifications to my users.OneSignal also provides basic analytics and reporting tools that give me insights into the performance of my notifications. I can track open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates, which h

Puntos a favor

OneSignal is a remarkable notification platform that has truly impressed me with its outstanding features and capabilities. As a business owner, I've been using OneSignal for quite some time, and I must say, it has become an invaluable tool for my marketing efforts.What I liked most about OneSignal is its versatility and ease of use. The platform offers a wide range of notification types, including web push notifications, mobile push notifications, and email notifications, allowing me to reach my users across different devices and platforms. The intuitive interface makes it a breeze to set up and customize notifications according to my brand's style and preferences.OneSignal also provides advanced targeting options, allowing me to segment my audience based on various criteria such as location, language, interests, and more. This helps me deliver highly relevant and personalized notifications to my users, resulting in better engagement and retention rates.Another standout feature of OneSignal is its automation capabilities. The platform supports automated notifications triggered by events such as user actions, time-based triggers, and RSS feeds. This has saved me a lot of time and effort in manual notification management, allowing me to focus on other important aspects of my business.Furthermore, OneSignal offers comprehensive analytics and reporting tools that provide valuable insights into the performance of my notifications. I can track open rates, click-through rat

Puntos en contra

OneSignal is a feature-rich and powerful notification platform that has helped me streamline my marketing efforts. However, there are a few areas where I found room for improvement.One thing I liked least about OneSignal is the pricing structure. While the platform offers a free plan with basic features, some of the more advanced features, such as custom branding and advanced targeting options, are only available in the paid plans. As a small business owner, I found the pricing to be slightly on the higher side, especially when compared to other similar platforms in the market.Another drawback I encountered is the lack of a built-in A/B testing feature. A/B testing is an essential part of optimizing notification campaigns, and I found it inconvenient to manually set up separate notifications for testing purposes. It would have been more convenient if OneSignal had a dedicated A/B testing feature to help me easily test and optimize my notifications.Additionally, while the interface is generally user-friendly, I found some parts of the platform to be a bit complex, especially when setting up advanced targeting options. It required a bit of trial and error to fully understand and utilize these features effectively. Some additional documentation or tutorials on these advanced features would be helpful for users who are new to notification marketing.Lastly, I noticed that the reporting and analytics features could be more detailed. While OneSignal provides basic analytics,

Baikuntha
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Very solid Product

Revisado el 27/3/2022

Puntos a favor

Since using OneSignal for my push notification needs, I have not looked back. Integration with OneSignal is simple and straight forward. I can send push notification to all my app and website users. It is definitely a product I would recommend.

Puntos en contra

There are no complaints regarding the software's functionality and reliability. However, the price could be a bit more affordable.

Hannes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great to get started but expensive if you want to use all features

Revisado el 14/9/2020

Push integration for small-medium projects are easily done and quickly integrated. Helps getting started and reduces development time.

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to set up push notifications for small projects with limited requirements. Implementation of the SDK is also well documented and done within 1-2 hours.

Puntos en contra

Recently they reduced features and push you to move to the paid plan (e.g. limited amount of segments, GDPR compliance only for paid users). This had a huge impact and pricing for apps with lots of active users get's expensive quickly.

Aviv
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

essential tool

Revisado el 3/10/2023

overall good

overall good

Puntos a favor

OneSignal presents an effective solution for businesses and developers looking to engage their user base through push notifications, in-app messaging, and email marketing. The platform is appreciated for its ease of use, allowing even those with limited technical expertise to set up and manage campaigns. The dashboard is intuitive, providing a clear overview of campaign performance and user analytics, which is crucial for making data-driven decisions.

Puntos en contra

Customer Support: Although there's a community for support, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the official customer support have been pointed out as areas for improvement by some users.

Pushwoosh

test
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Reliable Push Notification Solution

Revisado el 16/12/2019

OneSignal is the best free push notification solution available. I tried a competitor’s product before switching to OneSignal, and OneSignal has been so much more reliable.

Puntos a favor

We use OneSignal push notifications to alerts to our readers about breaking stories. OneSignal is reliable and delivers notifications within moments after we publish a story. This is important because the stories we publish impact the safety of our readers.

Puntos en contra

We have not run into any issues with OneSignal so far. The free option allows up to 30,000 web subscribers, so we’ll have to consider whether we can afford OneSignal’s paid plans after we reach that number.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Sector: Prensa

Great Push Notification Software

Revisado el 19/2/2019

Puntos a favor

OneSignal is great for sending push notifications - even the setup is so simple that I was able to implement and add platforms such as IOS and i have no coding skills- we have used it to implement lucrative advertising offers and flag readers of important articles and alerts

Puntos en contra

I do not have cons right now for OneSignal - i wish there were way to be able to put link on website and have people subscribe directly but most PUSH platforms do not offer this extra feature to my knowledge

Chamupathi Gigara
Chamupathi Gigara
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best platform to connect with your customers.

Revisado el 10/10/2020

Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

Puntos a favor

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

Puntos en contra

Its better if there is a feature to filter the subscribers by passing an array of tag values to compare. Currently we can filter subscribers by only a single tag value.

Ryan

The Perfect Notification Service

Revisado el 14/11/2023

I find my overall experience with OneSignal very pleasing. The easiness of deployment is particularly great from the eyes of a developer.

Puntos a favor

When I was looking for a notification solution for my app, I found OneSignal to be very easy to integrate and deploy to my stack. A quick read of the documentation allows me to have a good idea of how the API works. Furthermore, I only need to add a couple lines to have the notification service ready on my clients.

Puntos en contra

I did encounter errors with deployment and the documentation didn't cover said error. I had to search around for the solution but eventually found it.

Iyanu
Iyanu

Cross Platform Push Support

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Real-time update of Subscribed and Unsubscribed users to push notifications service. The best tool to increase traffic and keep your engaged subscribers by sending push notifications.

Puntos en contra

In a rare situation of migrating to a new domain name or App, you cannot carry the subscribers along which makes them useless.

Ibrahim
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

OneSignal is the easiest to implement

Revisado el 18/4/2023

OneSignal helped us to implement push notifications for booth iOS and Android så fast without any problems

Puntos a favor

we are using the one signal service - mainly push notification - in our mobile app (iOS and Android) , and without any deny , it was the easiest service to implement , thanks to the well documented SDK

To be honest , I love OneSignal , there is nothing I don't like

Twilio

the price , well documented
Mike
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Push notifications with ease

Revisado el 17/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Integrating OneSignal into your mobile app and server calls is extremely easy thanks to their API documentation and SDKs. Their dashboard UI is great too and can help you debug messages being delivered or failing. They are free (but share your data with vendors) or you can pay a fee to not have the data shared.

Puntos en contra

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Wasim
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Great Tool for push notification

Revisado el 2/6/2022

Puntos a favor

If you ever wanted to use push notifiation tool, i'll suggest to go for onesignal as it is great tool for push notification, it provides you indepth details of your customer like country, type of device and much more so that you'll create segment as per your need. Also AI notificcation features is wonderfully it will deliver the notification to the end customer whenever they will turn-on the device so that your CTR will improve.

Puntos en contra

From starting to till now, the only one things i am worried about the data, like they don't have option to get backup your data in case if you need to migrate to other tool.

MOHD

Best Push Notification Tool

Revisado el 8/7/2020

My overall experience with OneSignal Push Notification is very good. But I am rating it 8 out of 10 due to some high price, that is not acceptable.

Puntos a favor

One Signal is best push notification tool in my eye. I am using this from last two years. It has many features like you can send notification using Intelligence delivery so that your CTR will increase, you can schedule your notification. Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

Puntos en contra

The only thing i did't like of OneSignal is pricing. Obviously it is free upto 30K users but if you have 200k users then you have to pay $500 per month and it is quiet high.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

Revisado el 28/9/2018

Puntos a favor

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

Puntos en contra

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Eva
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Multi- Platform Marketing Tool

Revisado el 10/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Free Plan- We first started out with this offer, and the results were pretty amazing. Then, after three months we as an organization decided to level up and purchased Growth plan. With Growth plan, we were able to reach out to a larger target through emails and SMS.

The budget for Growth Plans is affordable.

Works well with push notifications about events in our organization to our clients and potential clients. These push-up notifications are delivered in a moment and give us metrics on the delivered and failed notifications.

Puntos en contra

The implementation can be a bit technical when configuring push notification software to non-developers.

There is a limitation to 3rd party service providers. So, we cant integrate with other Apps

Rahul Kumar
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

One Signal Review

Revisado el 13/4/2022

Overall experience is good, but cost is way too high for the organizations with a large number of database

Puntos a favor

The user interface is nice and can be used by non-technical candidates as well

Puntos en contra

Cost is too high as compared to other similar service providers

Moises
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Solid product, easy to setup

Revisado el 19/3/2024

Puntos a favor

It's documentation is up to date, customer support is always very attentive and excellent. It's easy to setup for engineering teams, and intuitive to use for marketing teams.

Puntos en contra

It's self-service tiers are very limited, and it's very easy to exceed them, event thought they aren't inexpensive.

Firebase

Razones para cambiar a OneSignal

It was easier for marketing teams to use.
Med Amir
Med Amir

a sharp tool

Revisado el 15/6/2023

Puntos a favor

easy to setup and implement in different platform

Puntos en contra

the tracking not so clear in the dashboard

beshoy
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best option for mobile push notifications

Revisado el 17/2/2024

Puntos a favor

The best thing about OneSignal is their free tier for mobile push notifications which is prertty generous

Puntos en contra

pricing for sms/email which a bit pricy compared to other platforms.

Oliver
Oliver

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ideal solution for many cases

Revisado el 31/7/2019

Puntos a favor

If you have a website with information about one topic, that all visitors will find useful, then OneSignal does everything you need. Plug it in and away you go.
If you’re a website with multiple topics or verticals then you’ll need a small amount of development, or install via Google Tag Manager to segment the users into groups for sending.
The high limit on free accounts is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

For websites with large amounts of traffic the rates are a little higher than competitors.

Julio

Great Push Notification service and features

Revisado el 31/5/2023

Puntos a favor

The feature we liked the most was their Push Notification service, it was super easy to integrate within our system thanks to their APIs, SDK and their good documentation.

Puntos en contra

I think their tier system should be more flexible to include more features.

Mayrian

Good choice

Revisado el 11/4/2023

So far, we are in the testing process, but the product seems reasonable and fulfills our needs.

quick deployment and easy-to-combine API

Kim
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Functionality

Revisado el 16/5/2023

OneSignal gives us an avenue to send text messages to our customers regarding events, contracting deadlines, meetings, and more.

Puntos a favor

I feel it is easy to use. I like to be able to add graphics to my messages and schedule them to go first thing in the morning or middle of the evening. I also like to see the fail rate.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it is tricky to create and get new segments uploaded.

Raffaele
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Good service

Revisado el 16/7/2021

Positive experience almost entirely I think we can still improve and the team seems great as they keep updating it

Puntos a favor

I like very much the ease with you configure yourself and the ability to manage everyone in an organized way.

Puntos en contra

There are no things in particular that I do not like, perhaps the limits in being able to perianalyze some things but otherwise I must say that I really like it as software.