Whova

Plataforma de marketing y gestión de eventos basada en la nube.

Calificación general

4.8 /5
(2,015)
Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.7/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.6/5

98%
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 2015

Francisco
Calificación general
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mi experiencia

Revisado el 25/4/2023

Muy bien, me permito conocer el evento paso a paso desde el registro, a los participantes.

Muy bien, me permito conocer el evento paso a paso desde el registro, a los participantes.

Puntos a favor

Tener mi agenda, los recordatorios, la interacción con los demás participantes, las fotografías, el compartir documentos, artículos, fotos y videos.

Puntos en contra

Que esta en inglés, mucha gente solo hablamos el español, aun así es accesible.

Carlos
Calificación general
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Facil de usar

Revisado el 31/1/2024

Puntos a favor

La comunicación entre los asistentes al mismo tiempo real de las conferencias

Puntos en contra

No permite descargar las charlas a las que asistí

gitta
Calificación general
  • Sector: Supermercados
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

experiencia innovadora

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Fue de gran utilidad para conocer y contactar colegas que participaron en el evento, compartir buenas practicas que cada uno aplica en sus empresas

Puntos en contra

que todo estaba en ingles, lo que a algunos compañeros se les dificulto el uso

Abel
Calificación general
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Abel Ortega

Revisado el 22/2/2022

bueno, seria bueno que de repente se tuviera un recorrdio virtual en vivo a los stands

bueno, seria bueno que de repente se tuviera un recorrdio virtual en vivo a los stands

Puntos a favor

Agil y practico puedes interactuar en varios temas a la vez

Puntos en contra

Que no se como instalarlo en mi escritorio

Alfonso
Calificación general
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Impresionante la organización

Revisado el 16/2/2022

Será una de las herramientas que usaré en mi día a día.

Será una de las herramientas que usaré en mi día a día.

Puntos a favor

Todo. Los ponentes, los organizadores, la generación de contenidos.

Puntos en contra

Nada. Creo que la voluntad de hacer lo mejor supera todo.

Jakob
Jakob
Calificación general
  • Sector: Automatización industrial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Whova deserves a WOW!

Revisado el 21/3/2023

My overall experience with the Whova app is that everything you need to know about an event can be...

My overall experience with the Whova app is that everything you need to know about an event can be found in just the app alone. Instead of reaching out to tons of people the Whova app creates an user friendly way of communicating with other attendees and event staff. Definitely would recommend this app to be used for UID in the future and other trade shows too.

Puntos a favor

I loved that everything on the app is easy to find, like a simple tab at the bottom to lead you to where you need to go. I loved the that the app gave access to service support, resources available, and what's next on your agenda. This was very useful as I knew when and what room I needed to be in on the floor map. I enjoyed having the UID organization to be able to send out notes about the surveys and when lunches are ready.

Puntos en contra

Something to consider for further events is to maybe have a section for stuff to do where the event is being held under additional resources like hotels, restaurants, activities, parking, etc. for attendees to see. Other than just restaurants and people mentioning it in the community area.

Minjae
Calificación general
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Thanks for providing comfort

Revisado el 19/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Accessibility to comfortable attendance at annual meetings or conferences.

Puntos en contra

Disorganized detail in the application a bit.

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Buyer Beware

Revisado el 10/11/2021

Gauging an event platform and the countless variables that might be involved is a key demand for...

Gauging an event platform and the countless variables that might be involved is a key demand for those moving into virtual or hybrid events. The marketing and sales elements are often adept at highlighting some aspects, while stepping over others. Rapport bridges the gap. So extra caution is required for decision makers.

Puntos a favor

The sales outline and the simple step videos indicate a smooth process to get set up

Puntos en contra

The reality, we found to be different. They recommended we use Zoom (‘you can get away with the free option too’ - sales) which quickly becomes obvious you will need to spend hundreds extra - upgrade to webinars (- support), a hidden cost. It didn’t integrate great with their system, yet they told us “that’s a Zoom support question, nothing to do with us”. There are other conflicts between Zoom and Whova (eg. using the same emails on both causes malfunctions); speakers logged-in on both get thrown out of Whova; speakers can’t see live video feed on Whova, so have to tandem two devices/browsers/apps. The Q&A is a little hard for speakers to find, unless spoonfed. The voting/polls are either scheduled at time (not ideal in live setting) or manually entered (not ideal in live setting either).

We found a key member of their support unhelpful, bordering dismissive and the functionality of their platform for many of our attendees was such that a great many attendees watched off-site (on Zoom). Attendees received other attendee messages but they couldn't access access, Whova passed off as their internal marketing messages in contradiction to the received email subject notifications.

Sponsors and exhibitors can't find out who visited their pages or who downloaded their uploaded content (key sales leads that Whova passed off as a 'privacy' consideration). No ability to have an overall attendee-on-the-day (as opposed to booked) list without doing it manually! Many other things.

Pamela
Calificación general
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Louisiana Jumpstart Convention Whova review

Revisado el 6/2/2024

Wonderful experience using the Whova app!

Wonderful experience using the Whova app!

Puntos a favor

I liked the convenience and the simplicity to utilize the app. I loved the more you did on the app the more points you received. So this challenged me to do a few things more than normal like reach out to a co-worker attending the same convention.
It was a great app and worked seamlessly. I also loved that my phone's battery was not used heavily when using the app. It was also neat to see that seating was limited or full to capacity in a session.

Puntos en contra

I did not like that the maps or direction to a session was not available.

david
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

great easy to use app for scheduling at conference

Revisado el 26/3/2024

Puntos a favor

easy to use can set your own agenda for attending

Puntos en contra

the leaderboard thing wasnt so useful for me

Katherine
Katherine
Calificación general
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Why I pass on Whova despite the great functionality

Revisado el 4/1/2019

My main issue with Whova has nothing to do with the functionality, and everything to do with the...

My main issue with Whova has nothing to do with the functionality, and everything to do with the customer service. As part of a conference planning team, we used Whova, and without any prior notification, they published our app and sent an email to all of course conference attendees to join. (Thankfully, we were as our final stages of testing, so it was fine.)

However, in addition to the lack of communication, when we brought this up, we asked to disable all future email communication (as our conference team had our own communication schedule) and provide a list of communication so that, at the very least, we would know what is moving forward, They apologized, offered to disable functions, and yes, two hours later, Whova's team had sent another email, spamming our participants to create their profiles.

If you are looking for conference platforms, do NOT use this one. I'd suggest using Guidebook or other avenues. The hassle of going back and forth, only to be blindsided again, by the very same problem, is frustrating, unprofessional, and poor customer service,

Puntos a favor

The functionality of uploading the event was easy to use, and from the user side, the app was easy to navigate to move between the schedule, information about specific programs, and more details about speakers.

Puntos en contra

The app came with built-in conversation starters that, as conference organizers, we had to delete. Other than that, the software was good.

Jeff
Calificación general
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for any event

Revisado el 12/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Event agenda and participants are easy to see and interact with. I also like the top 10. It helps engagement and getting to know others before the event starts.

Puntos en contra

Haven't really found one yet. I would have to say, getting contact information out of Whova and getting it to a CRM.

TAMMY
Calificación general
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Making Conferences Manageable with Whova

Revisado el 9/4/2024

Puntos a favor

The Whova app allows me to stay on top of my agenda for the day, make any changes along the way and have accessibility to speakers, exhibitors and other attendees.

Puntos en contra

Don't have anything to contribute, it is overall a valuable tool when offered while attending a conference.

Toni
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Whovais the best

Revisado el 12/3/2024

I used it during the Interreg Knowledge Fair 2023 in Ghent and 2024 in Riga, it does a great job...

I used it during the Interreg Knowledge Fair 2023 in Ghent and 2024 in Riga, it does a great job for events of this kind

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, the menu is understandable and everything is at a touch

Puntos en contra

Nothing, I don't have any comments, maybe more details in poll voting forms, but overall everything is fine.

Y
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to Use!

Revisado el 11/3/2024

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to have all of the conference event info at my fingertips when traveling for professional development! This app is user friendly— I love it.

Puntos en contra

I have not had any issues with using this app so far.

Alhassan
Calificación general
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

efficient, silent, and extremely powerful tool

Revisado el 18/7/2021

Whova has had a lot of impact on the structure of our events. We always had to engage professional...

Whova has had a lot of impact on the structure of our events. We always had to engage professional event organizers to help us manage our stakeholder engagement events, that often included simultaneous parallel sessions and large groups. With Whova as our able assistant now, we are able to efficiently manage these events with just our in-house staff. And the live polling feature has certainly made our events much more enjoyable and interactive for our participants.

Puntos a favor

The innovation of the virtual network tables has been groundbreaking for me, both as an event organizer and also as an event participant. I love that we are able to select from a wide range of practical options for which format these groupings and sessions should take. Whether one on one, small groups, or larger ones; these are the parts of events I enjoy the most, and whova has successfully kept that feeling with the networking tables.

Puntos en contra

Integration with other native conferencing software does not work smoothly every time. Our videos kept freezing, and having time delays that affected the flow of the event.

Bruce
Calificación general
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Terrible Tecnical Support

Revisado el 3/2/2021

Terrible!

Terrible!

Puntos a favor

Expansive features, front end support was outstanding

Puntos en contra

They are West Coast and we are located on the East coast. Their tech support opens when the rest of the company opens 4 hours after we start on the East Coast.
Every problem we encountered was our fault. We change a setting, we didn’t sign in right, the excuses went on and on. They instituted two upgrades one the night before our conference and one the night of our first day. Both updates threw our who backend of the app into complete disarray.
They reply? Sorry.
I’m going back to conference Tracker and would not recommend this app if you are doing a virtual event.

Alternativas consideradas

Webex

Razones para elegir Whova

Because conference tracker did not support a virtual event at the time.

Razones para cambiar a Whova

It had good ratings and I was impressed with their demo
Michael
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

HORRIBLE experience for an event creator

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Hated it.

Hated it.

Puntos a favor

Lots of features are available. But the cons far outweigh the features.

Puntos en contra

Sponsor logo size is way too small to be viewed as a benefit to anyone considering a paid sponsorship.

Registrants who want to pay by PO/check have to be entered into the platform manually as “order.” BUT, when done that way they show up as FREE tickets, completely destroying the integrity of the reporting system. Also, when I manually entered a team of 16 people from one organization, I had to enter all the company info 16 times.

The method for adding people is beyond cumbersome. We have people who are speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors. Rather than just having a PEOPLE category, where those roles are selected, the person has to be entered three times in three categories. And they can’t access their collective profile — they have to update in three categories… Are you kidding me?? (when setting up an exhibitor, can check “sponsor” but it does nothing, as they still have to be entered as such manually.)

Updating speaker at session level doesn’t allow for the addition of their email address, which has to be done at the speaker level later.

When creating a new speaker, there is a button to add a session, but when you click it, it says to save the speaker first. When you do that, the window closes, so what’s the point of that useless button?

Our account manager wasn’t identified WELL into the event building process , nor did they actively participate in the creating of our event.

MANY attendees and speakers/exhibitors report not receiving emails send from the platform

Stacie
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Amazing Addition to any Event

Revisado el 24/10/2023

Overall, I highly recommend the app to anyone facilitating a large event with multiple panels and...

Overall, I highly recommend the app to anyone facilitating a large event with multiple panels and speaking engagements. It made the event feel more personal. Its a great way to keep people hyped about the event and also create a buzz around all the events and meet-up opportunities.

Puntos a favor

As an event attendee, the Whova app played a pivotal role in my attendance. The app allowed me to prepare well in advance, get familiar with each speaking engagement, and connect with other attendees. All of which, really encouraged my involvement with the week-long events. One great opportunity was the virtual meet-ups that I was able to create. Also, the leaderboard was a great idea. This kept attendees coming back to the app every day if not multiple times a day.

Puntos en contra

Really, the downside was more technical issues. App refresh issues, continuity between app and full website, and things of that nature. Not being able to click on a user's name or photo within chats to get to their full profile. Things that would make it easier to navigate. One major issue was when I set up my virtual meet-up I was not able to find info on how to facilitate. I need to plan things out, so I wasn't sure how the meeting would go. And, quite honestly between the time I made the meet-up to the night before, I forgot that the Whova app would be able to host the virtual meetup so I decided to host it on Zoom.

Evan
Calificación general
  • Sector: Sector pesquero
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New Employee Made Veteran Connections Thanks to Whova

Revisado el 28/4/2022

I'm a brand new employee with Orvis who ended up having to attend my first annual gathering solo,...

I'm a brand new employee with Orvis who ended up having to attend my first annual gathering solo, meaning Whova was a HUGE help for me. I made connections, found out what certain people looked like, and kept myself on schedule all thanks to Whova. Have never used anything like this before, and really glad I got over my initial skepticism and gave it a try. Was thoroughly impressed, and so were other attendees that I talked to about it.

Puntos a favor

This was my first-ever corporate conference, so I was a bit nervous about not knowing anyone or anything about it. The Whova app allowed me to connect to attendees beforehand, arranging rides and auxiliary meetings to maximize my time. I also enjoyed the Agenda feature, which clearly outlined the events of each day, and also allowed me to reach out to ask questions of the organizers prior to arriving.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, no major cons come to mind about this software. I did notice that many of the attendees chose photos of themselves that did not clearly show their faces in the thumbnail. It might be worthwhile to add instructions to the upload screen that encourage people to choose clear photos of their faces and zoom in so that we can recognize them during the event. Another feature that I wish existed (but that I can imagine was omitted due to security concerns) is a map tracking feature that would show the current location of a specific person. I spent two days trying to track down a couple of people that I never did find, would've been nice to know which conference room they were in at any given time.

Ashwaq
Calificación general
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best for our Annual Meetups and Events

Revisado el 20/1/2023

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, invites, managing agenda as admin and the user experience, ease of access and interactions as a user.

Puntos en contra

The interface only as it can be further enhanced to be more attractive and catchy.

Alternativas consideradas

Airmeet

Razones para cambiar a Whova

The value in return and the ease of use
Andrew
Calificación general
  • Sector: Veterinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Powerful Events Management Solution

Revisado el 27/11/2023

Puntos a favor

I like the registration features
It makes management of events easy
I like the ease of handling virtual events

Puntos en contra

No bad experiences while using Whova. It meets needs.

Hannah
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ideal for conferences, whether in-person, virtual, or mixed

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Puntos a favor

We first used this app for an in-person conference before COVID-19 hit the world, and it was already helpful. Now, I love how easy it is to incorporate digital and virtual aspects even if/when you plan an in-person event. With all the travel restrictions and extra health precautions these days, it makes it easy to have people participating relatively equally whether they are attending physically or not. I appreciate how easy it is to share articles and supplementary materials for sessions, as well as share notes and questions with attendees and presenters alike. The app encourages member interaction through things like suggesting chat rooms based around specific topics, suggesting meet-ups (in person or virtual), creating polls, etc. For me, the best part of conferences is social networking, and Whova does as good a job as I could hope for in making that possible even when we're physically separated.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the sheer number of features can be intimidating, and if you have two separate events that are working together, it's quite bothersome to have to constantly switch between the two events to find the specific session or resource you're looking for. It'd be nice if there were a way to have a personal agenda that includes all your sessions from all your conferences.

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly-interactive and networking-enabling app

Revisado el 2/10/2023

Whova is my preferred event app. It has the basics down (floor maps, agendas, etc.) but excels in...

Whova is my preferred event app. It has the basics down (floor maps, agendas, etc.) but excels in networking capabilities. Granted, the other visitors have to contribute to make it successful, but the app provides plenty of tools. Direct messaging, polls, and questions to visitors or organizers are all there and are mostly easy to use. I can also view the visitors a few weeks before and four weeks after the show, which is super helpful for preparation and collecting leads.

Puntos a favor

I do multiple trade shows per year. There are a few event apps, but I am delighted to see the event using Whova. This app has the networking part figured out. A few days before each show, I can start networking by messaging other visitors and creating discussion topics (e.g., ask the locals for restaurant recommendations or start discussions around the subject of the event/industry). The gamification to get high on the leaderboard is another way of getting attention. During the event, the app provides real-time updates.

Puntos en contra

The UI could use a bit of an overhaul. It's not necessarily intuitive, and I still find myself in situations where I'm lost ("Where was this poll again?"). By the end of an event, I have it figured out, but I only use the app a few times a year. So, that familiarity degrades before the next event.

Rebecca
Calificación general
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

A great event app that has the potential to be the best

Revisado el 20/5/2023

Whova is straight forward and a great choice for general networking events. For more complicated...

Whova is straight forward and a great choice for general networking events. For more complicated events that have on-site interviews, career fairs, breakout sessions, etc I think there's work to be done in the app to be able to properly accommodate the additional complexity.

Puntos a favor

Whova is easy to use and very intuitive. Everything is laid out in a clear and easy way. From an attendee/user perspective it's easy to see who else is attenging, interact with fellow attendees, and contact the organizers.

Puntos en contra

There are other event apps that have features I have not yet seen with Whova such as: - Integrations: Youtube, Vimeo, Ical, LinkedIn- Event maps - Conversation Mapping (threads, subthreads, group messaging)

Alternativas consideradas

Bizzabo y Hopin