Rain POS

Sistema de POS basado en la nube para comercios minoristas especializados.

Relación calidad-precio
4.2/5
Funciones
4.1/5
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

108 reseñas

Tee A.

Great System for Small Business

Revisado el 15/10/2021

By going to a cloud based system I am able to keep inventory updated when I am at a trade show or selling product online. The integration with Notions Marketing is a time savor. I no longer have to manually add price, description or photos. Everyone comes over when I place my order with Notions. The ability to download data to excel, make changes then upload it back to Rain is simple and makes mass updates seamless.

Puntos a favor

As a small business it is difficult to manage technology without an IT Department. I wanted to take my business online and struggled to find a solution that was affordable, easy to use and had good customer support. RAIN not only met my goals but exceeded them. Their customer support is what sets them ahead of their competition.

Puntos en contra

There are a couple of features I wish they would improve on. The most important to me are Customer Rewards. It doesn't allow online orders to use their rewards and the accrued reward is a dollar amount they can spend when I need it to be a % off.

Clover, Stripe y QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razones para elegir Rain POS

I wanted to take my products online with ease.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

They offered a product that met both my retail instore POS needs but also got my business online without much effort. The implementation came with a web design, importing existing data from my old system and was most affordable for a business of my size.
Travis T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent for Music Stores!

Revisado el 19/12/2020

Overall we have been extremely pleased with our choice to switch to Rain in 2018 for our point of sale and website. The product is incredibly user friendly, can be used on any device (not tied to a license on one desktop machine like other systems) and support is great.

One area other shops have asked us about is QuickBooks exports. We don't use that much, but other stores seem to be very reliant on those exports, which they say are lacking in Rain. Again, not a direct complaint from me, but one that I hear about on industry forums & from direct messages. We were a somewhat early adapter of Rain in our industry and are relatively connected in our industry & repair organization, so we seem to field a lot of inquiries about the program. We have recommended the product to quite a few other shops and want to make sure that it fits their accounting needs as well.

Puntos a favor

We've had a great experience thus far using the Rain point of sale program. The initial training was extremely in depth and helped us grasp all of the features before implementation. We love the product integration with Reverb.com and the fact that our inventory remains cohesive across online and in-store platforms. Online & phone support is quick & helpful. Rain has also been very helpful designing and updating our website, which is tied into the point of sale. They are constantly improving, updating and listening to customer suggestions to make their product even better.

Puntos en contra

One feature that is extremely helpful in our industry (music store) but missing from Rain, is a Maintenance Agreement/Service Contract module. We were disappointed it was not available when we switched to Rain, since we used that feature daily with AIMsi. We have found some halfway workarounds in Rain, but would like a more robust integrated module. Ideal features would be: MA identifier on serialized instruments in Work Orders module, ability to auto-send renewal emails to customers when their annual MA is expiring, MA batch operations for large inventories of instruments (many of the schools we service have 200-400 instruments that we maintain on MA's annually).

Quickbooks Online y Square Point of Sale

Razones para elegir Rain POS

AIMsi was very antiquated and not user friendly. Support was spotty and typically condescending. At the time there was no seamless website integration and we were tied to licenses on desktop machines. That is not very useful when we're on the road at a school and need to access our POS.

AIM

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

Overall features: website/online platform integration, ease of use, extensive initial training and mobile friendly platform.
Holly V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Disappointed

Revisado el 17/11/2020

It was a rough year and a half trying to operate a business with that many mistakes from their side.

Puntos a favor

I liked that the website and the inventory were combined. That people could see in real time what we had in stock and purchase online. That was nice and was one of the main features of why we went with Rain originally.

Puntos en contra

We spent a lot of time and money on Rain POS. It was the first online computer software company we ever used for point of sale. I spent an entire year in 2017 logging our entire inventory, coming up with pricing and pictures and history on every item. We went live in 2018 and by April 2019 we were done with the contract side and we closed out the point of sale side by the end of that year. Their inconsistences within the contract module were too high. And every time we called in to tech support, all they could tell us what that there was a "glitch" in the system and they couldn't fix it within a timely manner. I really felt like I was losing the trust of my customers because of Rain's mistakes.

AIM

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

Because of the umbrella effect: It linked our website with our store inventory in real time with our rental contracts. Everything was in one place. Sadly it was too good to be true.

Respuesta de Rain Retail Software Traducir a español

Holly, thank you for taking time to share your experience with our POS software. Here at Rain, our main objective is helping small businesses like yours succeed, so the fact that you found us to be detrimental to your store is disheartening. We've been busy in the 12 months since you cancelled and have greatly improved our rent-to-own module. If you like, please contact us to see those enhancements.

Claudia S.

Love Rain POS

Revisado el 20/7/2021

They have been fantastic. From set up until current use, they have always been available to help, and have great resources built into their software to help out with simpler things.

Puntos a favor

Rain POS has allowed us to integrate our eCommerce and in store retail in a way that no other company has been able to do. It has been so easy to learn how to use it, and it is very in depth. It is easy for me to change things on the website, and if there is something I can't do, their customer service team is always quick to help.

Puntos en contra

Some features need to be changed buy the software team, I can't change them myself.

Shopify, BigCommerce y Square Point of Sale

Razones para elegir Rain POS

We were not able to use Shopkeep with our online store, so controlling inventory was quite difficult.

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

They had a website umbrella built specifically for our type of store. We are able to sell things in a way that no other website/POS provider would allow us to do.
Sam G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Like Sew POS Review

Revisado el 30/1/2020

Overall we are happy with Rain/Like Sew. It gives us an easy to manage Web front end for our store that behind the scenes in completely integrated with our Brick & Mortar operation. Improvements are still needed in many areas - the system is a work in progress regularly rolling our new and improved functionality.

Puntos a favor

We bought it for the seamless integration of Web and Brick & Mortar inventory management, sales and ease of use. It works very well for this purpose.

Puntos en contra

It is ultimately POS and Inventory Management software with little Accounting functionality. Daily exports to QuickBooks or other software are required, with additional entries in the accounting s/w to accommodate accounting best practices, Taxes on Receiving orders, billing and other financial tasks not accommodated in Like Sew. There are still some issues with Sales, Shipping and Taxes in Canada, and there is no ability to set up multiple price levels internally

Razones para elegir Rain POS

WIndward was an excellent ERP level system with integrated accounting, however, it was technically complex, did not integrate easily to a web site, would have cost a significant amount to integrate web and shop data for sales and inventory management, and incurred significant annual/recurring maintenance charges

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

Ease of use, simplicity of architecture, direct web integration and an offering specifically tailored to the sewing/quilting industry
Molly H.
  • Sector: Sector textil
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Rain/LikeSew vs GoDaddy

Revisado el 13/9/2021

I am glad I took the plunge, put in the work, with the help of friends, and moved the shop over to Rain/LikeSew this past summer. It was worth the hard work and effort. I can now offer my customers specials and appreciation programs, keep up with inventory and manage files more efficiently.

Puntos a favor

LikeSew is more precise at managing my inventory and handling the day-to-day business of running my fabric store than GoDaddy ever was. I now know exactly how much inventory I have on hand and it's value and what categories it falls into.

Puntos en contra

There could be some improvements in the email marketing program and the inventory receipt areas.

Shopify POS

Razones para elegir Rain POS

I had no control over inventory management and it was time to renew my GoDaddy products.

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

I had used Shopify at a friends business and I didn't like it.
Bonita M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best software for quilting shops.

Revisado el 19/3/2021

Positive all the way. Solutions are always there when we come up with something new or unique to sell. It really helps guide the way I do business.

Puntos a favor

Rain Pos is dependable, well priced with instantaneous software help. The company LISTENS to their clients, I can't emphasize this enough. My POS is with me everywhere, at the doctor, on vacation, in bed at night.

Puntos en contra

I would like an end of day report on products loaded into the system.

Razones para elegir Rain POS

TRS was retiring their dos system.

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

It was designed for quilting. They understand all of the pins and needles.
Mary virginia N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Love this system!

Revisado el 17/12/2020

I can get the reports I need and want. Tech support is wonderful. They are constantly updating and improving the software.

Puntos a favor

Product is very easy to use. It's nice that I can put items on my website right from the product page. Web page is easy to edit.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more yarn and knitting notions vendors integrated into the system.

Lightspeed Golf

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

The reps presented the information well. They answered any question I had and were willing to show me on a demo. The nicest people work here.
Liz B.

easy to use

Revisado el 28/9/2021

It was easy to start using - the help button makes it easy to looking questions up and the tech support is great.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to add inventory and update the website as needed

Puntos en contra

the sizing and rotating of photos that I take

Karen W.

Rain POS

Revisado el 28/9/2021

It works pretty well for me with some things that I would like to change.

Puntos a favor

We have used Rain POS for many years. I appreciate that I can do so many facets of my business from one platform. POS, online sales, integrated inventory management, emails, and merchant services.

Puntos en contra

I would really like to have shipping integrated - when an order is placed, that it would be integrated with a shipping service like Shippo, which is what I use. The automatic emails would be useful if I could choose the products that were shown - like what is on sale. The automatic choices were so ridiculous - something old that was worthless in our system - instead of something we really wanted to promote.

Laura R.

Rain POS for Yarn Stores

Revisado el 22/12/2020

No point of sale system is perfect. But we are happy with the functionality and effectiveness of Rain. The fact that Rain is continually improving and updating their system has only increased our satisfaction over the years.

Puntos a favor

We have used Rain POS (Like Sew) for over five years and are very satisfied with it. We love that our website (recently upgraded by Rain) integrates with our POS, keeping our inventory numbers accurate. The Point of Sale is very user friendly. Reporting is decent. The website is simple to update.

Puntos en contra

While there are sometimes reporting issues or technical issues, Rain has an easy process in place to report problems online or by phone, and they are generally responsive in a timely manner. Rain also has a method to make suggestions on how to change or update the POS/website. I appreciate that they are willing to take our suggestions!

I do wish there was a report for Items Received; it would be nice to be able to create custom reports.

The only major issue we have with Rain is when the system crashes - either because our internet goes out (in which case we are able to use our iPads on cellular to ring up customers) or because Rain goes down. Luckily, this is very rare! And when it's Rain's issue, it is usually remedied quickly.

Finally, it would be great if Rain integrated with Sage Accounting software. We have to manually transfer data from Rain's reports into Sage Accounting. This is time consuming.

Shopify

Razones para elegir Rain POS

We wanted to integrate our website and our point of sale system.
Kim S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rain Point if Sale has taken our small business to the next level!

Revisado el 17/12/2020

Rain Point of Sale has allowed us to expand our online sales exponentially, and allowed our inventory to be accurate and dependable. It is a huge reason why our business has flourished in the last two years!

Puntos a favor

I am super happy with how my point of sale is integrated with my online sales and inventory. The product is easy for staff to understand and navigate, and errors can be corrected when necessary. The ability to access the software remotely is a huge plus, I can keep track from anywhere, or assist staff with sales or inventory when I am not in the building. The reports are easy to access, and accurate for accounting purposes, and provide us with the tools we need for planning for the future. The customer service is amazing, and I have always been able to solve any problems I’ve had with one phone call!

Puntos en contra

We are Canadian site, and the cashing in procedure does not allow us to use our coins, and therefore we don’t use the cash in/cash out component. That is my only complaint!

Max L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great for a music shop like us. Room for improvement but they're working on it

Revisado el 7/12/2020

Anyone who has migrated from one system to another knows how time-intensive and frustrating the whole process can be. RAIN's support team made the onboarding experience as painless as possible. Their support has continued long after the initial onboarding and I feel very confident in their ability to help us whenever we hit a roadblock and need help. It's also encouraging to see their development team constantly fixing bugs and rolling out new features. They are not the kind of company to rest on their laurels.

Puntos a favor

RAIN lives in the cloud and being able to access our POS from any device is a huge advantage over the POSs we were using before. The Rent-To-Own module helped simplify a very important part of our business. Integrating with REVERB has helped extend our e-commerce reach across the country. The user interface is clean and user-friendly; just what you'd expect from a modern cloud-based platform.

Puntos en contra

The marketing platform did not meet our expectations. The email marketing in particular is not up to what I would consider industry standard in terms of the template builder, contact management, scheduled emails, segmented lists, and analytics. We have since dropped that add-on and went with ActiveCampaign which is light years ahead.

Lightspeed Retail y AIM

Razones para elegir Rain POS

The former product was not great.
Roger N.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Switched to Rain from Lightspeed

Revisado el 7/2/2020

Overall pleased with RAIN and glad we made the switch. A bit more thought into easier workflow within the Register, Special Order and LayAway screens and it will be a force to reckon with.

I was hoping for an easier eCom experience, but that is not what I received. Much like other POS Systems that offer an integrated eCom Site...building out the site and making it look the way we want doesn't follow the basic HTML buildout process. As a web developer for over 20 years...I find the eCom platform to be VERY challenging to use and often times VERY discouraging. I can see they worked hard to have the functionality be similar to other CMS Website Platforms (Wix, WordPress, etc), but it's too confusing to navigate effectively taking up valuable time.

Integrated Marketing
Automatic "pushing" of items to our Reverb.com Account
Lightweight on system resources on our iMac's

Puntos en contra

Special Order Workflow is clunky and needs to be simplified. We've resorted to using the "Quote" option to better manage Special Orders and ring in total sales under a "Gift Card" first. That way when working with multiple vendors on a special order, we have easier use of customer funds when "finalizing" the deal.
Register is Average and would prefer ability to see cost of products on screen.
In Register - when scanning duplicate items they get entered as "new" line item versus adding to the SKU already input.
Can't us an IR Gun on an iPad when scanning incoming inventory or during inventory counts.
Layaway Screen has some great features, but workflow is a bit convoluted.
Website build out is horribly confusing and NOTHING follows traditional HTML processes. This was the same problem with Lightspeed's eCom platform - hard to work with and no sense of workflow.

Shopify POS y Square Point of Sale

Razones para elegir Rain POS

Price at first - Lightspeed wanted us to pay 40% MORE than we did previously and provide us less.

Shopify POS y Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a Rain POS

Price, integrated marketing features and the ability to "push" items to Reverb.com.
Kim S.

User Friendly

Revisado el 13/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Customer support. Software is easy to understand after basic lessons.

Puntos en contra

Something that seems would be an easy fix, never gets fixed. Example: Having the capability of being able to put "coming soon" or "pre-order now" on items that can go into our POS system, but because of containers stuck in the LA harbor, we just don't have items. We don't want our customers to think we can never get these items in (especially high ticket items like machines - they will go shop someplace else)

Square Point of Sale

Razones para elegir Rain POS

Wanted both stores on the same system.

Reeze H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Like-Sew websites have helped me build my online presence and streamline my business.

Revisado el 29/5/2018

It was easy to use

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and update, so I can create and modify my own products, and add products from the integrated industry catalogs. It provides me with useful information about my customers and sales transactions, data which really helps me keep and attract new customers. I especially like the batch product update feature so I can change a group of products at a time without having to individually update each product record. I have had good customer service, especially when there was a problem with the software. I have seen my sales grow and my professional online image enhanced. The cost is reasonable for my business so far. The video training is great and absolutely necessary to understand how to use the software efficiently. I also attended training at Fall Quilt Market which was excellent and highly informative.

Puntos en contra

I am disappointed that I am unable to integrate my email marketing with the website. In my opinion, The Marketing package is not as useful to online-only stores as it is to POS customers. The newsletter module is clunky and hard to work with. The email feature is useful, but since my email list is on a different service and not integrated, it is not as useful as it could be. It took awhile for my site to get up and running well, and to work out all the bugs. I had to be persistent in following up to get problems fixed and clear in my communication to be sure they understood what I was asking for.

James D.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Really awesome features with some minor bugs

Revisado el 29/7/2018

Tech support has helped us so many times. First, they helped us figure out some of the features that we were not completely certain how to use. Then, when we encountered bugs, another quick call to Support and they had us back up and running within no time. I just wish that the program was not dependent on the internet. We’ve had a few times where the internet went out and we were not able to conduct business. This is not good, but it hasn’t happened too often, just enough to be mildly irritating.

Puntos a favor

This program is so easy to use, even for those who are not technologically literate. While we do not use all of the features, such as the rental option, we are really happy with the program. The fact that everything is stored in the cloud helps us when we are not in the store, such as with trunk shows. The tech support has been so helpful when we experienced bugs in the software, and they were very knowledgeable of the product. I have also found the SEO option of Rain, and we intend to utilize it to its fullest extent to promote our business and get our name out there.

Puntos en contra

There have been a few bugs in the software, but nothing that a quick call to support couldn’t fix. One thing that I did not like was when the internet went out. The fact that everything was based on the internet meant that we couldn’t use the cash register. This led to a loss of sales. Nothing too major, but it’s still significant. There should be a backup or a way to use the register when there is no internet connection. More traditional POS systems allow for use without internet, but for inventory reasons, something like Rain is required. Hopefully, they’ll release a version that stores a temporary backup on your system that updates the inventory once the internet is back up and running.

Brenda A.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Building my RAIN site

Revisado el 17/3/2021

I really LOVED the RAIN POS system. Unfortunately, my business went thru some major changes in 2019 leading up to 2020, so I had to disengage it from my site. If you are doing enough daily sales in a brick & mortar store, or even in a traveling store situation, it's a GREAT addition to your website. For me cost/value ratio wasn't efffective anymore.

Puntos a favor

I loved the fact that setting up a whole new website platform was done with another human on the other end of the telephone that actually cared, listened and created a useable website for my customers. Step-by-step instruction helped me, an average end user, be able to manage a highly professional looking website. The integration of product sku codes, inventory, customer tracking, re-order points, everything was top notch and an added value for the cost.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to take custom orders, invoice the customer, and have the customer be able to make payments/purchases with that option. The PayPal platform fills this gap for me, but I would prefer to use the RAIN payment system as it is more cost effective.

Lisa W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

LikeSew works for my retail quilt shop

Revisado el 8/12/2020

The main reason I implemented the POS option was to help me with inventory control. Prior to using POS I didn't know how much inventory was in stock and therefore I was receiving orders for inventory that I didn't have.

Puntos a favor

I think the customer service is very good. Recently I wanted my homepage to be updated and revamped. They worked very quickly and efficiently with me to get give it a new look and within a few days I had a website looks very modern and professional. Also, I really like the marketing package. I used the POS for several years before adding the marketing feature. I like the automatic emails that it sends to my customers every week. Also, My website is easier to use from a cell phone now. It's worth paying the extra money for each month.

Puntos en contra

I do not like the way the inventory receiving works. It is supposed to be integrated with some of my vendors but doesn't seem to be complete or accurate. Also, I really wish that the email marketing was easier to use and more robust.

Jeremy C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The POS system that I was looking for.

Revisado el 15/2/2017

I'm the owner of the NAMM 2015 & 2016 Top 100 Dealer, The Acoustic Shoppe in Springfield, MO. We tried the "big guy" of our industry, and found it to be outdated and not user friendly. After a year of attempting to get it up and running, we started looking for an alternative when we ran across RAIN POS. It feels like navigating a website through your browser so it was easy to learn. Within a little over one month we had our website built, products in our system, and were live with running transactions.

I love that everything in in the cloud, so I can run sales in my parking lot, at festivals, trade shows, etc., or just access reports anywhere from my phone. Putting items on our website is just a button clicked, and inventory is shared online and locally so if I sell online, it's taken out of stock in my local system, and vise versa.

So far customer support has been great to work with. We have run across a few minor bugs in the day to day use, but they are pretty quick at getting it straightened out. I'm sure it doesn't have all the depth of that other system, but I'm able to use it and they are adding features very quickly. We don't do rentals right now, so I can't say how well that part works. We do a lot of repairs, some sent off site, and the work order module works great for keeping up to date with the repair status. We're waiting on the Lessons module that we here is in the works, and a better way to handle consignments and trades.

So far we are very happy with RAIN POS and our interactions with customer support. I highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, and integration with our e-commerce site.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features that I'm waiting on that will tailor the system more for the music industry.

Ande L.

Our thoughts

Revisado el 22/1/2020

All sales were handwritten, on invoices and then transcribed to a database/ excel sheet for closing out a month; this has made this so streamlined.

Puntos a favor

The program is quite intuitive thus making it relatively easy to use. I like the fact that it is cloud based so we can add another register as needed during very busy times. Also the integration between the website and the POS is great for product inventory. General ease of taking physical inventory.

Puntos en contra

There are a number of small glitches - ways to accomplish tasks that are not thought all the way through. I get a listing of UPCs from a vendor with my new order of earrings, many are duplicates that we have had. We upload the entire list, the system is not able to recognize duplicates and combine them just keeps adding the new number making physical inventory a nightmare. Customer name search is an "includes" function instead of a "starts with" so an Andy pulls up Sandy, Candy & every Anderson, i no particular order.

Andrea E.

• Asistencia al cliente

Tons of features packed into one POS system, great customer support.

Revisado el 27/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Rain has tons of features, and for a music store that sells, rents, and repairs instruments, and also does lessons, there are a lot of things we need software for. With Rain, we can do most of it in one place, whereas in the past, we've had to have a system for this, something different for this, and something different for that also. It's a huge time saver and much less confusing to be able to do everything we need to do in one place. And the website is clean and easy to customize. Customer service is super easy to get in touch with and great to work with.

Puntos en contra

There are still a few bugs in this software. While the customer support guys are good about listening and working on fixes, there are still some small annoying things. For instance, when you delete a product from the Categories page, it does not direct you back to the Categories page, but rather the Products page. There's also not an easy way to move products into different categories in bulk. You either have to open each product manually, or you have to export the info to a spreadsheet.

Miles S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The future of how small businesses survive

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Using this system allows you to provide a customer experience on par with, or even better than, what is expected from a successful business in the 21st.

Puntos a favor

Feature laden! and they are still developing more music store specific features! One customer data base, one inventory database. Integrated POS system, integrated Wed Store, integrated repairs system. Then add on: integrated short term rentals, rent to own with auto pay, layaway, email marketing abilities, gift card ability, coupon ability, push products to Reverb ability, create and save quotes under a customer name, track store account balances and apply to transactions, purchasing lists by vendor populated with qty triggered items and with and easy receiving and item costs updating.
Outstandingly responsive customer service!

Puntos en contra

Still waiting on the private lesson feature =( But it is in development and it sounds like it will be finished Spring of 2018. Would be great to see invoicing against a quote so I could do school business with schools requiring a PO number on an invoice for payment.

Todd K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly POS/Website for a small business.

Revisado el 15/2/2017

Rain POS has allowed me to present the entire inventory of my retail shop available online. When photos for my items are not available from vendors, I snap a few with my iphone and they are uploaded in seconds.
I am not a computer tech by any means, but have found making changes to my site an easy task. When in doubt I find one of the helpful webinars and by he end of the viewing I am comfortable tackling the next task.
Customer service has been prompt and thorough. I have not had to call often, but when I do the matter is resolved within minutes. This is a plus as I typically operate my shop alone.
Recently I realized that I was not utilizing the SEO portion of Rain to it's fullest potential. My google placement was lagging back on pages 4 to 7. I spent 3 hours watching a webinar provided by Rain and spent a few weeks plucking away at my site. I am happy to say that 60 days later I am appearing on the first page of searches I deem important. One again I was able to accomplish this utilizing tools provided by Rain, not by paying an outside SEO company for this service.
Overall I am extremely happy with Rain and have recommended it to several other business in my area.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use even for a person not formally trained in computer technology.

Puntos en contra

Just a few small glitches here and there, but they continue to make improvements and they are quickly resolved.

Carolyn I.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

very good company to work with

Revisado el 9/12/2020

I love this company. I've been with them from their initial start in our field of music schools, and they have developed very quickly. They still have a feel of a small company, and I feel like if I need an aspect or tool developed, I have a pretty good chance of being heard and considered.

Puntos a favor

The comprehensive nature of having a website, an online store, a point of sale terminal, rental/rent to own terminal makes this a great foundational tool to work with.

Puntos en contra

I love the software, but calling customer support, I often get people who don't seem to enjoy helping me. I've had at least 2-3 calls to different technicians ag in a row where I just felt bad for even calling.