588 opiniones

My Hours

Seguimiento del tiempo de proyectos y tareas para equipos pequeños

4.7 /5 (588 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
588 opiniones
Kim M.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MyHours - great way to track my time

Revisado el 28/4/2020

Great way to help me prepare my invoices for clients

Puntos a favor

It is really easy to set up. Day to day it works great! And I love that it is free - for 1 person and not a team to use, the free version makes the most sense.

Puntos en contra

They often upgrade things and then I have to figure out what the changes are Sometimes the changes are not for the best.

Nadege B.
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you don't need integration with an external app, this is the best time tracker I've seen

Revisado el 20/6/2019

Response time of MyHours is amazing. You click, it starts. Some other software are simply too slow to process information or start tasks and I'm always wondering if the task timer has started or not. Also, this UI actually incites you to take notes which is never something you do naturally because, at that moment, you KNOW what you are working on. However, two months down the line, when the client says "what is this 4h30 log there ??", you can respond clearly "Oh you called me and you procrastinated for hours before making a decision, that's why it took so long dude !" :))

Puntos a favor

- Its user interface is pretty, fast-reacting, intuitive. It takes no time to understand how it works.

- You can assign the same task to various projects, which is pretty cool : the fact that I have several projects where the same tasks apply (I manage a client's clients and for each of them, I have translations, website audit, profile analysis to do... So it's great to create the task once and for all and assign it to each sub-client).

- With the invoicing feature, you can see immediately what's been invoiced, what's to be invoiced. As a freelancer, this is great as you don't necessarily invoice all your clients at the end of a month. Some yes, but some are invoiced at the end of a project. No looking around, exports, calculations, to see who needs to be invoiced.

- Because of how it's set up, unless you are really not focused, it's pretty impossible to have logs that don't correspond to a project and a client. My previous time tracking softwares were leaving me with unidentified logs that kept me wondering for hours on what project / task I worked three weeks ago, at 1.21am !! :) I ended up deleting logs because I had no clue if it was a mistake or a real work log...

- You can set up hourly rates per task or per project or per team member. That comes in handy because, in my case, I have different clients that I charge differently. And within the same client, I also have different rates depending on the project.

- Pricing is spot on.

Puntos en contra

Liking "least" is not how I would define it... I would say there is room for improvement in a couple of areas that are, right now, not critical for me (but might be for others):

- No integration (that I know of) with productivity software / project management software (Asana, Basecamp, Monday, Slack, Airtable, etc...). For some, it will prove a bit wasteful to have tasks in those apps and to have to repeat them in MyHours.

- Filtering is limited. For example, I have two clients that are close partners and even though I invoice them separately, projects are intertwined. I need to group those two clients together when I report and analyze time spent on projects. Right now, I can only filter one client at a time and I would appreciate filter where you can multiple select.

- Like all time trackers I know, MyHours also doesn't provide a really great to have feature : providing a read only view for clients of logs applying to them. For example, one of my clients for whom I work on a daily basis needs to know my "count" for the month at any given time, so he knows if he can give me more work or not, since we are on an hours package basis... Having a permanent URL where he can check on his own where I'm at and what I've worked on and how long would avoid time wasted for him asking me and time wasted for me telling him :)

Hi Nadege,

thank you so much for your kind review.

Below are my short comments:
1. We are indeed slow on the integrations part. Will improve on this front very soon.
2. You can, in fact, select multiple projects or clients in reports. Maybe it is not straightforward enough. Please, contact support to learn how.
3. Shared reporting would make total sense, thanks.

Thank you for your suggestions and kind words.

Miha

Bob R.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great lightweight utility for tracking time

Revisado el 15/7/2019

As a small business with only a handful of clients, it's vitally important for me to know how much time I'm actually spending on a project. I've tried various time-tracking tools and My Hours is, by far, the best value of the bunch: Just the right amount of functionality without too many complications, and at a fair cost. I've recommended it to others on several occasions.

Puntos a favor

My Hours is an affordable, simple system to track time for anyone or any organization that works by the hour. I started with it as an individual and it was a great tool for helping me improve my estimates and increase profitability of the work I took on. I've since expanded it to a small team, and it's my main resource for time management and substantiating client invoices.

Puntos en contra

There are a few issues, such as the selector window shuts down when you reach the bottom of a list - so if you're just a little bit heavy on the mouse and miss the right moment to click, you end up having to go back and re-select the client/project etc. Also, a recent change in the way reports work has forced me to change the way I do billing. I find it frustrating but no more so than the unanticipated changes every online service provider makes from time to time.

Brian S.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Flexible, Simple Time tracking

Revisado el 18/7/2019

As a freelancer, my ongoing success depends on my ability to get paid for my work. As such, an accurate and flexible time tracking software is quite possibly the most critical software function in my business. I cannot accurately bill my clients without it. My Hours does everything I need it to do, and is in an easy to use and functional format with a clean, uncluttered interface. It's become an indispensable tool for me.

Puntos a favor

There was very little learning curve. I had changed to My Hours from an old tracking software from another vendor (which I had used for many years) and was initially concerned that I would lose productivity when switching to the new software. But I was wrong. I was up and running in less than an hour.

Once I got it running, I quickly realized that it was more flexible than the old software I had been using and would enable me to do everything I was accustomed to doing with the old software but with none of the problems that drove me to change. It's been a painless and seamless change to using My Hours.

Puntos en contra

At first the user interface took some getting used to, and some of the features were in unfamiliar or unintuitive places, but that quickly became a non-issue for me. And the company is always making incremental improvements.

Jeannie C.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best time tracker for solopreneurs!

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Absolutely love My Hours & have for years! I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have a free TSheets account, and have used many different time trackers over the years, I prefer My Hours. If I had a team I might need the features of TSheets, but since it's just me, My Hours is perfect, and free. I love the simplicity and it gives me everything I need. Love the dashboard that shows me my average billable hours per day, and my average hourly rate. I've set up projects/tasks for unbillable time as well as billable, so the dashboard is invaluable in showing me how productive my time is.

Puntos a favor

Free version has everything I need without a bunch of things I don't. Love the dashboard!

Puntos en contra

Can't remove unused columns, such as status & invoiced, from activity report

David H.
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

great fit for a great price

Revisado el 15/7/2019

assisting greatly with our monthly invoicing and monitoring of staffs productivity

Puntos a favor

Usually time recording systems, when geared at accountants and solicitors, cost a fortune. This product is simple, and cost effective and has helped us increase our billing by approximately 10 - 15% percent each month, which far outweighs the cost. It helps us identify fixed fee clients who need a review as their business has expanded and the reports from my hours can be used to assist with justification of increases,

Puntos en contra

Up until recently, the exporting of large volume of data was very slow, and frequently crashed the system, however the way the reports are prepared has changed and is now working super. e.g. show me all time spent on a client for the last 12 month by all staff.

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! It is very exciting to hear that My Hours has helped you increase your billing by 10 - 15%, this is awesome!

Thank you for your feedback on the speed of reporting as well, we are glad that the changes were this effective.

Barbara H.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My Hours has the functionality I need and is easy to use.

Revisado el 14/5/2019

Very good experience. On the rare occasion I have asked for customer support I've been pleased with the responsiveness. I feel that the subscription is very well priced. I signed up for the paid PRO version. Really pleased with the functionality. Though for a period I did not need the invoicing feature, so it was an added bonus that I could switch to the free version for just tracking hours, and my history was retained.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can track by project and then different ways within the project. I choose hours. Then I can pull a summary as well as generate an invoice. Very easy and clean and very cost effective.

Puntos en contra

If I had to pick something, first I'll preface by saying in no way is this a deal breaker. But the calendar starts with Monday, instead of the US calendar view I am more familiar with which starts on Sunday.

Bonnie L.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Great Project Tracking Software

Revisado el 16/7/2019

When I started this position three years ago it was a brand new position. My manager wanted me to track the amount of time I spent on different projects so we could better define the role. I tried a few different things before I found My Hours, and I've been using it ever since. I love it! (And so does she! In our last meeting she said she wished everyone in the department kept track of their time with My Hours!)

Puntos a favor

The ability to keep track of the hours I spend on all the different projects I work on for my department.

Puntos en contra

The reports. When I print them as PDF the page sometimes breaks across the charts. I'd like to be able to set my own page breaks.

Hi Bonnie,

thank you for your kind review and valuable feedback.

Thanks,

David H.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Great tool!

Revisado el 24/7/2019

Tracking time is so easy on this app and program. The software works concurrently between my phone and my computer. It is very easy to manage all of my customers and my time on each project. My customers like my time reporting on their billing, it helps them see how my time was actually spent. It helps me see when I am productive and when I am not.

Very detailed
Nice time reports
Rigid, yet flexible time tracking
Customization per customer
Noting what I am actually working on during the time being tracked
Works on my phone and my computer

Puntos en contra

Reporting is a little tricky
Can not customize reports

Stephanie l. W.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Best Hourly Software for Virtual Assistants

Revisado el 16/7/2019

I often work on projects that are paid by the hour and I use My Hours to time myself as I work. It's so easy to customize to each project!

Puntos a favor

With a virtual career, I often need to track my hours when working. I have been through several different types of time management software and only My Hours has worked for my needs. It's customizable for my business and its interface works seamlessly between all my pieces of technology. I really like how easy it is to pull reports from the Dashboard when I need to submit my hours to the company.

Puntos en contra

There is only one feature missing from the software that I have determined after using it for almost a year. When a report is pulled up, I would like to be able to click to a certain day on the graph. Right now the bar graphs are not hyperlinked to the actual working hours.

Kristen W.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent and robust even as a free service

Revisado el 10/8/2017

This has allowed me to keep detailed billing records for a handful of my freelance clients. There is so much flexibility that I could easily use it even for flat fee projects. It is simple to set up and almost mindless to use, yet it feels very robust. I've never felt a feature is missing. After trying countless competitors, including some very expensive industry software, I'm still convinced this is the best choice. And as my business grows, there's plenty of room to upgrade and expand the uses.

Also, and importantly, customer service is wonderful. One weekend, I stupidly locked myself out of my account but changing the email address to one I no longer use or have access to. I still don't know what I did, but CS responded within hours. They found my account even though none of the info I'd provided was accurate. They completely saved my weekend! And they didn't even make fun of me for the mistake!

Through all my experiences, I've become a huge fan of My Hours. I'm happy to talk to anyone who is considering it.

Puntos a favor

This software is simple to set up and use. I don't waste any time setting up a new project. Once I've entered the client, I just start timing and go.

I usually use the free version. I don't do a lot of hourly billing in my freelance career. So, I track projects and then add up the hours to create my own invoices in WorD. This service allows me to keep permanent detailed records, and my clients know they can ask for the information if they want to review how I spend my time.

If I take on more than the small handful of clients I currently have, I plan to upgrade to a paid account so I am able to generate invoices and have more clients. But for a basic user, this is the best service I've found. And I've tried them all.

Note, I used to be an attorney in a small practice. I would have used this constantly in my billing had I known about it.

Puntos en contra

I sometimes forget to hit start or stop because there is no window hovering over my workspace. Other than that, I honestly have no complaints. It suits my needs perfectly.

Dear Kristen,

Thank you very much for your positive review.
We are very happy to hear our service is valuable to you and that our support was able to save your weekend :)

The My Hours Team

Melanie L.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Some very good bits & 1 or 2 niggles

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Our old time recording system ceased to be supported so we had to find a new one. We looked at lots of alternatives and ran a new one for almost a year but it was dreadful. Lots of systems want to manage your whole practice rather than just log time so finding My Hours was a real relief. We run it alongside Xero and our CRM both of which we didn’t want to change. Apart from niggles as above this has been a great system for us.

Puntos a favor

It’s great to be able to log time as you work, whether in the office or in the move. I’m sure being easy to do so means we capture more chargeable hours than we did using our old (very annoying) system.

Puntos en contra

Overall this is a great product but I have a few niggles which I hope might get sorted out. I don’t like that time is logged to the second rather than whole minutes or nearest 5 minutes - it makes us look money grabbing. Not being able to set up a new chargeable project without having to go into a more detailed screen is annoying and no longer having a link back to the time record from a time report is slowing us down. I don’t like the time report layout as you have to look for the client name and project name - our old original system included a header with this detail which made for better client presentation.

Cheri G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Could not do my job without MyHours

Revisado el 15/7/2019

My Hours saves me a ton of time tracking projects (I used to do it manually). And because I'm a one person show, cost is a big factor...free for me is great.

Puntos a favor

I'm a freelance graphic designer so I don't need to worry about a team of people, but I do need an easy and inexpensive way to keep track of my time by project. My Hours makes it easy to assign multiple tasks to multiple projects. I also like that I can organize reports by client or project. I use the free version and it's great. I also like that I can edit my time if needed (ie, I forget to start or stop the clock).

Puntos en contra

I often have the same task name for projects, but for different clients (ie, brand guidelines or datasheet). If I go in to create a new task, and it happens to have the same name as the task for another client, it says "task name already created" and I have to go to a different screen to enable this task to be assigned to the project I want. It would be easier if it just gave me a warning screen (like, "task name already exists, apply to this project anyway?").

Hi Cheri,

Thanks a lot for this valuable feedback, we appreciate your effort! Good to hear we could help you save some time!

Hopefully, we will be able to save you another minute or two by implementing your suggestion in the future! :)

Have a good day,

Jenifer H.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for tracking time on projects!

Revisado el 23/7/2019

Love this software -- and did I mention its free for one user! I don't bill for my time, but I do need to keep track of time spent on various projects and on tasks within those projects. I work a helpdesk in a addition to various documentation projects. So during the day, when I pick up the phone to answer a helpdesk question, I just click to start tracking my time. When I'm done, I click back to tracking the documentation project that I was working on. Super simple! Great for reporting on my time spent -- however it was spent! I will be retiring in a couple of years and plan to work as a professional genealogist. I will definitely be using MyHours to keep track of my time spent then!!! Thanks so much for a great product!

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up projects that you need track your time on.
Easy to add tasks so that you can identify how you are spending your time on a particular project.
Super easy to switch from project to project as you work through your day.
Love being able to add all the projects that I plan to work on that day and then switch between them.
Great tool to get reports on time spent on projects over a year for yearly job review (Bleh!).
Not to mention Free for just one user (me!).

Puntos en contra

Could do with more flexible report options.
The new report functionality is a bit more difficult to use than the previous ones.

Lori A.
  • Sector: Software informático

Best Hours Tracking Tool

Revisado el 15/7/2019

I use it as an independent contractor to bill clients. I also use it as an employee to track my time to enter into a "bad" time tracking system.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it to use but has features to do custom reporting.
It's always available, in 2+ years I've used it, it's always up.
I totally rely on it to track hours and there has never been a hiccup.
I like how it keeps tracking hours even after I shutdown my browser because I know when I stopped working and it keeps tracking even if I don't have my browse up. I love how I can edit tasks and make adjustments easily.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when I go back to previous day, it might not refresh properly. The case is when I worked a Sunday in the past, but go back to Sunday in current week, it shows hours from previous week. I can do a force refresh but that takes me back to current day. I work around it by scrolling backwards past the weekend days, and then scroll forward. It refreshes and the data is correct. That's really the only issue I have ever encountered.

Hi Lori,

Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! We appreciate your input and staying with us for so long!

The glitch that you mentioned will be fixed with the next big upgrade in the following months.

Kind regards,

Veronica T.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use the free version, and I love it

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Because I work from home, I could not keep track of how much time I was actually putting in on the job. With constant interruptions from children, pets, and spouse, I felt that I was working 8 hours, but I was only getting about 2 hours work done. With this program, I was able to give my family a visual report about how much time I was actually getting to work at one time. Once they understood how their interruptions were interfering with my workday, they were more understanding of my time and started backing off during work hours.

Puntos a favor

I can track my hours according to client, project, and task. I can create reports based on days, weeks, or months or based on client, project, or task. If I need a report that I cannot figure out how to create, I can download all the data to my hard drive and fiddle with it in Excel.

I love this software because I can do almost everything I need to do with a keyboard shortcut. My favorite thing, though, is the ease with which it tracks my hours and lets me know how much time I spent actually working today.

Puntos en contra

Some of the reports are difficult to figure out how to create, though I do usually get there eventually. Also, I don't have a way to sort according to the Notes, so I had to create separate tasks for each chapter, so I'd know how much time I was spending on specific chapters.

Matt T.
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Awesome productivity tool!

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Awesome App. I use it all day at least 5 days per week. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

The free version has enough for most users.

I use it to track what aspects of my job I am spending my time on. This helps answer the question: How much of your time would you say you spend on task X?

Basic charts show you exactly where you are spending time. Generating that awareness also helps me to utilize my time more effectively. The visibility tends to make a person waste less time, as they are accountable to the App to log it somewhere useful. I've recommended this for that purpose to several of my colleagues.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes a few more clicks than necessary to enter the times.

The Now +/- feature is awesome, but manually keying in times like 11:35 AM to 1:00 PM manually is a lot of buttons and possibly could be a little easier with some basic data entry tools. Maybe 2 +/- buttons? One for 5 min, one for 30 min or 1 hour?

Hlonipha N.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly with many useful features, love it!

Revisado el 11/9/2019

My overall experience with My Hours has been quite good. I have been able to now measure how long I take to do particular types of design projects and general tasks, towards improving my work efficiency.

Puntos a favor

The ability to just simply start the timer without needing to fill in any task details until when I am able to do so. The ability to start multiple tasks and edit the details/time of the tasks even manually as I go.

I also enjoy the offline app integration that helps me to continue to track my time even when not connected to the internet for syncing when connected.

I have also found the "Copy to today" feature quite handy.

Puntos en contra

I have still not yet figured out how the 'tasks' work. I often find I can't repeat a task name for different projects. I can rather say, I have only managed a makeshift working knowledge of how to organise projects and tasks however I do not think I am using the features effectively.

I also wish the option to export the dashboard summary and data visualisation was available, or I could at least figure it out if it is there. I end up just saving a pdf of the dashboard through the Chrome print/save pdf feature.

Joe B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Use it as a single user and I love it!

Revisado el 17/8/2017

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is the ease of setting up projects and selecting projects for time entry. I love the different settings for time entry also, the 'standard' way and the quick mode. I also like how I can automatically assign tasks to every new project, that is so helpful! Overall, I think the architects and developers have done a great job making this software simple, powerful and easy to use! The user experience is phenomenal and I'm not overloaded with options!

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is that it seems as though it has trouble loading sometimes and "hangs", especially when I modify a time entry. It feels like the server is undergoing maintenance and it has trouble connecting. It's not often and this hasn't deterred me from using it, but it is the first negative attribute that comes to mind. Also, I wish the software had a feature to report and track time in decimal notation.

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our Free plan is valuable to your work. :)

We did have a few technical mishaps in the past which is why we upgraded to a state of the art cloud hosting service. We are working hard on making your My Hours experience as flawless as possible.
However, if you do notice any strange behavior or you would like to make a suggestion such as the decimal notation you mentioned, please, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]
We take user suggestions very seriously and providing good support is very important to us.

Thanks again and happy tracking,
The My Hours Team

Helena F.
  • Sector: Vino y licores

Free, Easy to use & customize

Revisado el 15/7/2019

I've used My Hours for 9 years and have turned several other contractors over to this software because of the ease of use, functionality AND if you missed starting the clock then you can go back in and set it afterwards. It's accurate and so very simple to use.

Puntos a favor

I just love how simple this is and has all the functions/categories I need. I have several clients so this makes it even better. It's also easy to export out for billing purposes.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like how it USED TO BE hard to set up a project and a task but this has been updated and work great.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Easy to Use, Great for Tracking Hours Across Multiple Clients and Projects

Revisado el 22/7/2019

I've used My Hours as a independent contractor to track hours and invoice clients, and it's been a tremendous easy to implement and use tool to monitor everything. To do this in something like Google would have been a huge pain, and I'm so grateful a colleague introduced me to this.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use. For managing multiple clients and projects, it's been a breeze to track and report hours, including tracking of different pay rates where applicable. The reports include full hours breakouts and notes, which is hugely helpful as supplemental information when invoicing.

Puntos en contra

I haven't had any cons that I've run into, my use is relatively small so I'm not certain how it would scale across a large organization, but as a sole contractor it's been fantastic.

Caroline G.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

My Hours time-tracking software

Revisado el 16/7/2019

Our employees are happy using My Hours for their hours and tasks on a variety of projects. I haven't had one complaint! The administrator features are flexible and easy to use. Over all a very positive experience with this product and I can certainly recommend it as a cost-effective product for time-tracking.

Puntos a favor

My Hours time-tracking software provides everything we need as a small business both for our payroll time-tracking and for customer billing. We've been using it for several years now without any problems. The customer support is great and any questions are answered by return email within 24 hours. The My Hours team are always listening to customer feedback and improving the product. It's great value for money.

Puntos en contra

When I'm running the Activity feature, I'd like to be able to expand the width of the columns but this can be done when exported to Excel format so it's not a big deal. Also, the time format of the Activity feature is only available in hours & minutes unless you export to Excel (as 'export' not 'report') where it appears in both hours & minutes and decimal format.

Diane K.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My Hours for client work

Puntos a favor

The web-based version of My Hours is very easy to use. I like that I can track my time by client and by project. I use the free version and it meets almost all my needs. The website is fast, easy to navigate, and provides me the flexibility I need in tracking my billable hours.

Puntos en contra

While the majority of my time is tracked on the web-based version, I do have the mobile version loaded on my phone. However, I have found it lacking in features and flexibility. Also, I create reports each month so I can create my client invoices, and the time sheets cannot be formatted with decimal time. In all fairness, this might be a feature in their paid subscriptions, but I don't need the majority of their paid features, so I will stay with the free version and convert the times to decimal separately.

Chad S.

My Hours is great

Revisado el 15/7/2019

My overall experience with My Hours has been excellent, and I have found it to be a valuable tool, especially when I get busy.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use. I'm a graphic designer who works for an agency as well as for myself, and My Hours has really helped me keep track of the time I give to tasks. My clients also really appreciate that I give them a breakdown of how much time I gave to their jobs and in what areas I focused my time.

Puntos en contra

Not so much a con, but it would be great if I could somehow set up the way in which My Hours exports EXCEL sheets, with regards to what information is displayed in what order and under what heading. A sort of 'custom export option' if you will, so that it exports them in my desired format and layout with the click of a button.

Hi Chad,

thank you for taking the time to review our solution, we appreciate it! We are happy to help you with keeping track of your time.

You can do a lot to customize your reports using the grouping and filtering functions in the Activity view. Please contact us at [email protected] to help you with this.

April M.

Simple & Well-Supported

Revisado el 15/7/2019

I love being able to pull just about any report I can think about. How much $ have I made this year? Which project has dominated my schedule this month? It's fun (and useful) to see this data. I'm also very impressed with My Hours' customer service. They always respond promptly and politely. In the very few times I've reached out regarding a bug, they've provided a workaround, and then fixed the problem immediately. These are REAL people, developing GOOD software!

Puntos a favor

The interface is intuitive. When I first started using My Hours 3 years ago, my hopes weren't high because it was so inexpensive. But it does everything I need it to do, and in such a way that I'm not constantly googling "how to" questions or contacting customer support.

Puntos en contra

I would love if software this simple could replace quickbooks. But that's not its intent, so I don't expect to see quickbooks-killler features anytime soon. :)

Hi April,

Thank you for your kind review, it warmed our hearts! :)
It's great to hear you get this much out of our app and your data.

We will not be replacing Quickbooks any time soon, but the integration is on its way! ;)