95 opiniones

BOSSDesk

BOSS Solutions a FrontRunner in Help Desk Software

4.6 /5 (95 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
95 opiniones
William ".

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!

Revisado el 17/6/2020

We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

Puntos a favor

The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

Puntos en contra

We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Gary K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome product and support team for automating and streamlining your service desk.

Revisado el 26/6/2020

We migrated from a legacy on-prem solution to a BoSS on-prem solution which we easily migrated to the BoSS SaaS solution. All of our information was easily migrated forward as we needed to make organizational changes. The BoSS solution suite is capable, flexible, adaptable, and easy to use, which has resulted in significant process improvements for our organization.

Puntos a favor

The integration and automation of service requests, and the ability to create a service request from multiple avenues. Being a SaaS solution enables access to tickets and inventory from any location and from any device. We are able to update our field techs with ticket assignments or ticket updates while they are in the field, and the techs are able to update the service ticket from the field with the latest information. This makes reporting close to real-time.

Puntos en contra

There's nothing that I can point to that I would regards as liking least about the solution, other than the solution won't actually perform the physical work itself :-)

Gary K.

Alachua County BoCC Review

Revisado el 31/3/2021

I am really satisfied with the product. it is a great value for the price. Also there is not the normal yearly increase you see with other software vendors

Puntos a favor

Asset Management is a great tool, knowing all computers & Printers in use on our network. Work order portion connects tickets to individuals as well as the assets

Puntos en contra

Reporting is lacking. I had more flexibility to create personal reports in the older product. I would like to see this area expanded.

Ginger J.

Technology Specialist

Revisado el 15/3/2017

It's a great product for inventory and work orders. I'm not really impressed about the reports or how the work orders print. I really like how it works with AD to pull in MS equipment.

Annette D.

Easy Ticketing System

Revisado el 31/3/2021

Over the years BOSS Solutions Suite has been a great assess to our department for keeping up with user's problems and solutions.

Puntos a favor

Software that is very easy to use, once the system is setup to be user friendly.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons about the software, it is user friendly when you set up the software correctly.

Ronald B.

Excellent platform for Service Desk

Revisado el 16/1/2020

We use BOSS service desk to manage the service desk requests, 811 (Call before you DIG) requests, inventory management and reporting of all these key metrics.

Puntos a favor

Our agency likes the flexibility within the platform. We use it to collaborate with our internal users as well as some of our external vendors. The platform allows our employees to keep all service tickets in one solution.

Puntos en contra

At this time we do not have any issues with the platform.

Ryan M.

No programming knowledge No problem

Revisado el 17/6/2020

My overall experience has been really good. I've always gotten the support I need when I've needed it in a very timely fashion.

Puntos a favor

Ease of deployment, ease of building out forms, setting up teams, custom routing etc. I like that most things are very easy to customize.

Puntos en contra

With the ease of use comes some restrictions. You're limited to just the options they give you. Since it's web based they can't really customize anything directly for you because it will impact all of their customers. I think reporting and some notification options could be improved as well.

Andrea R.

Excellent Software

Puntos a favor

I like how easy this software is to use. Not only for the administrators, but the end users as well.

Puntos en contra

I am currently satisfied with how the software is working, it has met our needs allowing the IT department to provide services to the other departments.

Maria O.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

BOSS Solutions

Revisado el 31/3/2021

I have had nothing but a good experience with BOSS Solutions. They offer a wealth of information and solutions that meet of needs and they have a very responsive and friendly team to work with. They also offer training as needed.

Puntos a favor

I love how the product is easy to use especially when training as a new hire back in October. Very easy to navigate and offers a wealth of information for reporting on tickets to pin point areas of improvement.

Puntos en contra

I have no cons at the moment just have to learn everything that BOSS has to offer.

Kyle H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Kyle Hartman (Holt of California) Review

Revisado el 2/4/2021

Boss has a great team to work with and are very helpful. They are great to work with.

Routing rules, Asset management and Knowledge Base

Puntos en contra

Lack of features, such as not being able to select multiple items in the dropdown. Not being able to customize our own reports, long waits to have reports fixed/updated or created

Ben S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Always can find new ways to leverage BossDesk to do more.

Revisado el 17/12/2019

BossDesk is providing us with a solid ticketing system. The additional features like being able to turn emails into tickets makes this product very useful.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and allows you to create customizable service requests, which has proven to be VERY helpful. There are a lot of features associated with BossDesk that allow you to feed into the application with email or Google, and this has proven to be a game changer for us. We can create a "comment" in a Google doc and use the Boss postbox feature to create a ticket off of this comment. We also can have a piece of IT equipment email a ticket into Boss when there is an outage. There are a lot of little integrations like these two examples that extend the usefulness of the application.

Puntos en contra

BossDesk has a dashboard with widgets that display ticket counts and allows you to open a view of those tickets - I wish it could use "custom" fields from the service requests to create dashboard items. Also, management would like to see more reporting features. All in all, still not too much downside to BossDesk.

Kurt W.

Best Help Desk software we've ever used

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Overall experience has been very good. We've been able to customize and implement custom ticketing queues in several different areas of our organization, including Fleet Services, Building Maintenance, and Communications with more to come. A very positive experience.

Puntos a favor

The installation experience was easy, set up was intuitive, and they continue to make improvements with every iteration.

Puntos en contra

Reporting is a bit more limited than I'd like, but their support has been fantastic in assisting with generating custom one-off reports to fit our needs.

Adam M.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Solution for your business!

Puntos a favor

Was extremely easy to implement and set up. Training and the migration process was simple and took no time to adapt. Boss support responds very fast and handles your problem(s) professionally and quickly. From an administrative standpoint, ticket tracking and handling cannot get any easier.

Puntos en contra

Would like the ability for the end user to have the option to close out the ticket themselves once the problem is solved/fixed.

Katherine V.
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Very User and Agent Friendly Application

Revisado el 17/6/2020

I solve computer issues remotely with Boss Desk as well as track the work we're doing in the office via walkups. With the use that we need I feel it does an excellent job at fulfilling it. I really enjoy many aspectsa of BossDesk that makes my work run smoothly! We rely heavily on this application and I couldn't see it any other way.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the user interface and find it very easy to use on both the agent view and requester view. In my job I'm not only responding and dealing with tickets but putting in tickets for other issues and experience little to no issues! Very easy to see where I need to do.

Puntos en contra

There's only one thing I truly have to complain about and it's the weird refresh error I get. If I have bossdesk open for maybe an hour or so with no activity the moment I go to use it it'll freeze, refresh, and then give me an error screen. Then I just follow my bookmarked link and it all works again. I've become pretty used to it so it hasn't been too much of a pain if I'm honest!

Ronald C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BOSS Ticketing System and more...

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Really fantastic product that makes ticket and asset management a breeze. Great support. Never have to wait for a response to a question.

Puntos a favor

It never stop surprising us with what it can do.

Puntos en contra

Missing a few things we had in 3.9. Used to be able to itemize purchases in tickets.

Nathaniel J.

Support Needs

Puntos a favor

This application is very intuitive and very customizable.

Puntos en contra

The Role options, but those are currently being worked on to increase the flexibility in that feature.

Yadira D.
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great ticketimg system and easy freindly!!

Revisado el 8/1/2020

We are upgrading our system to v4.0 web based an is awesome, I like it because is more easy friendly and better to manage. I had less trouble implementing some settings and creating the service catalogs. I think that this is great ticketing system. I never have issues with support, they always help me, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is very knowledgeable and vey kind. Kudos for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Puntos a favor

That now they have the web based version, which we are in the process of upgrading. Also, the service catalogs, routing rules, reports, and the way to mage all the settings, is way easier than before.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like the reporting system. I had to contact support, if I wouldn't be able to create my SQL queries.

David G.

Flexibility and sleek desing

Puntos a favor

The dashboard that gives me specific information related to only me is a great tool. I normally have my screen on the dashboard. The easiness and quickness to generate a ticket or check an asset is also hard to beat. Being able to create templates for certain tasks so that it auto-fills the bulk of the information is a great time saver.

Puntos en contra

The reporting feature is not the best in class and needs alot of work. It could be our side, but it often is very slow when running from the web portal as well. I think I still like the thick client better and did not really have slowness issues.

John G.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 31/12/2018

Overall I have been very satisfied with BOSS and would recommend it to other small to mid sized companies.

Puntos a favor

BOSS has great customer service. Every time I have had an issue they resolve it quickly. Our account engineer also stays on top of informing us of updates and helps us implement them in very helpful and prompt ways.

Puntos en contra

Their latest product has a few issues to still work through. AD integrated login wasn't included in the first several releases and that prevented us from updating. Although AD integrated login is now a part of the product, the lack of that feature made it feel like they pushed this version before it was really ready.

Claude C.

3+ Years and Counting Satisfied BOSS Customers

Revisado el 18/6/2020

Puntos a favor

In addition to being straightforward to use for both my staff and our users, The graphical interface is very intuitive and provides many features/functions to our organization. Probably most helpful is the ability to create and track service tickets all from emails. For those users who are a bit more saavy the web interface is great and provides a more robust experience. Lastly, customer support is great!

Puntos en contra

Not too much in the complaint department. The software performs as you would expect and even has some additional bells and whistles that enhance the experience.

Russ M.

BOSS is on point

Revisado el 12/12/2018

Working with BOSS is great. The product is solid and support is fantastic. I appreciate how responsive they are to customer suggestions and that they engage with us personally to make sure we understand new features and functionality as it is added.

Puntos a favor

The software does exactly what we need. Great ticketing system, combined with very good inventory control tools. Very robust reporting.
My favorite aspect of working with BOSS is the fact that they remain flexible in adding features and functionality based in customer feedback and do so relatively quickly.

Puntos en contra

Have no concerns - it meets our needs perfectly.

Rick Y.

BOSS Solutions has been our partner for 10 years

Revisado el 14/3/2017

We have been partnering with BOSS Solutions since 2007 when they introduced DiagWin. It's been one of the most successful decisions we've made. Our positive experiences have encouraged us to extend this application into other county departments, and we've never regretted that decision. BOSS Solutions has offered their knowledge and experience to discuss options and to guide us on how to use their applications most effectively.

Puntos a favor

Superior customer service along with a solid, well-supported application

Puntos en contra

They need to improve their communication of new features and functions.

Jeff B.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

BOSS Support Central

Revisado el 14/3/2017

We began evaluating service desk solutions early in 2015. We reviewed options that were both on-premise and cloud-based, systems designed for large organizations and small ones, web-based vs. Windows, different levels of automation and reporting, and much more. In the end, BOSS Solutions was the clear winner for us. As we progressed with our testing, their development team worked very closely with our staff to further customize the product for us and our unique needs. Everyone was all great to work with and very accommodating to our requests. We have an excellent product at a very competitive price. We have been using Support Central for almost 1 year and are very pleased. I can highly recommend them as a top-notch service desk solution provider.

Puntos a favor

Very flexible. Easy to use interface. Scalable. BOSS worked with us to customize it for our needs.

Puntos en contra

We had to create a few reports on our own, but that will be true with any system.

Joedy G.

One of the Best Helpdesk and asset management software packages I've used

Revisado el 14/3/2017

We have been a Boss customer for about a year and a half now. The software works as advertised and the Support for the product is phenomenal. No matter what we want or need changed or ask, it is promptly taken care of and handled with professionalism. I cant say enough about customer support as they are always responsive and open to new ideas and concepts on improving the product not just for us but all their customers. Our ideas and needs are always considered seriously and we have seen the product evolve and change to meet whatever needs we may have as well as anticipate future needs.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and customization

Puntos en contra

Reporting is a little less than inspiring but has definitely improved and the new version coming looks much better in this regard

Allan N.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome product and support staff.

Revisado el 17/5/2018

We use this awesome product to manage our IT support processes to support all our employee needs.

Puntos a favor

BOSS is comprehensive and suits our environment. We like it so much I wish our organization could use some of the features to replace functions but we are prohibited and must use our in house products.

Support staff and development teams are very interactive and eager to and constantly improving the product.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. I'm all in on this one. It is so diverse I don't think we will every utilize it all but who knows.