Web Meeting

Web Meeting

Web conferencing software for businesses of all sizes

4.5/5 (4 opiniones)
Usuario verificado
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

High Value Product

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 28/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Pleased and satisfied. Works great for our business needs.

Puntos a favor

Simple for end-users--they just click on the link. Simple for host to use once you've downloaded software. Intuitive and easy. Cost effective and great support. Excellent value. Would definitely recommend.

Puntos en contra

Auto-Log Off feature does not normally kick in until about 240 minutes (4 hours), so we have had a few times where the host forgot to log off and that resulting in unnecessary account charges. Vast Web Meeting Customer Service was great at assisting with our request, but this is just a minor thing to pay attention to and make sure your staff is trained properly.

Relación calidad-precio
Asistencia al cliente

Probabilidad de recomendación: 10.0/10

Sandra I.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Translate to español

A great program -- they just need to clearly explain that!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 27/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am deaf, so that may have played a role in how well I could hear all participants, it may also have been a result of one of my participants not speaking clearly and loudly enough into their own receiver. Also, you do not make it clear that it is international rates for Canada (which turned out to be the advertised rate). Also you do not make it clear that each participant is charge at the rate, not a rate per minute for the whole call regardless of the number of attendees.

Wow -- so easy!

Puntos en contra

A bit confusing -- I was unsure if my call needed to be set up with a calendar booking. Also the time was in Pacific so it was adding more to my confusion as when your software thought my call was starting adn I was unsure if I was being charged for longer

Relación calidad-precio
Asistencia al cliente

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Heidi F.
Sector: Software informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Translate to español

WebMeeting is great for conference calls

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 3/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used WebMeeting for years and it works great for conference calls and sharing presentations, pictures, etc. We will continue to use it for this purpose.

Puntos a favor

WebMeeting is easy to use and great for conference calls.

Puntos en contra

WebMeeting does not allow the transferring of files, which is necessary in a Support/Development environment. We have to use another product for transferring files.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Teia R.
Sector: Filantropía
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Conference Calling Review

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 9/10/2018

Puntos a favor

The ease of using Conference Calling is so much smoother than older technology.

Puntos en contra

I wish the access codes were shorter, because I have to flip through pages on my phone to find it.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10