SellerChamp

Solución de comercio electrónico multicanal para pequeñas y grandes empresas

Relación calidad-precio
4.4/5
Funciones
4.3/5
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.6/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 86

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium...

Revisado el 23/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees.

The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

Puntos en contra

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

Jehu
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

No one can compete!

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Puntos a favor

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

Puntos en contra

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can most definitely be made; many times categories can be wrong, mostly due because the search engine only looks up the first few words from the title, which may not be enough to determine what the product is. It'd also be great if in person orders can be made, similar to a POS System. Customizable price tags would be amazing and lastly, I hope that it can be an option for orders to be automatically picked from their location rather than having to go into the orders page and manually pick from location. I ship out and pick my orders using shipstation which sometimes leaves a preexisting location. This can be an issue when the same product is listed again in the future with a different location and if it sells again, it can show 2 different locations, despite only having one unit. This will sometimes save time in looking for products.

abraham
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Horrible service

Revisado el 15/3/2022

To be honest I would ask everyone to stay away from this program

To be honest I would ask everyone to stay away from this program

Puntos a favor

I did not like anything that I can say for certain

Puntos en contra

The syncing is extremely bad, the program keeps getting reset and makes the user work triple as hard

Ryan

Just Perfect!

Revisado el 8/4/2021

We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

Puntos a favor

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

NA

Jose
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

great support

Revisado el 14/12/2021

We have worked with seller champ for several years and overall it has been a very smooth transaction, they are responsive to any issues and support your growth

Puntos a favor

The customer service from [ Sensitive content ] and some of the team, they are always responsive with all my inquiries

Puntos en contra

something has changed in the way they answer their customer inquiries and seems like a lot of new people who don't understand the program but eventually they get you to some one who can help you

Dex

Highly Recommend!

Revisado el 29/9/2023

Highly recommended. They are very approachable and will give you updates and fix the problem right away.

Puntos a favor

They're very professional. They will give you an update on the problem and will fix it ASAP.

Puntos en contra

The integration was excellent. However, sometimes we may encounter bugs, but it's just a back-end issue and the IT team will fix it right away.

Farhad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Customer Service was Fantastic

Revisado el 11/4/2023

A plus

A plus

Puntos a favor

Customer Service was wonderful when I was connected to a person who was educated and was able to provide support.

Puntos en contra

Difficult to use platform, Too many steps for something that should be simple and straightforward.

Chuck

Good option

Puntos a favor

Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

Puntos en contra

I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

Revisado el 16/4/2019

It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Puntos a favor

I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Puntos en contra

It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

Revisado el 3/5/2019

I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

Puntos a favor

I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

Puntos en contra

I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.

Nicholas

SelerChamp

Revisado el 31/3/2022

Allows us to list items and manage inventory faster than any other software we used.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Very simple and not cluttered. Customer service is great!!!

Nothing.

Anis

BEST SOFTWARE.

Puntos a favor

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Puntos en contra

Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Tejas

Great application

Revisado el 30/6/2022

Great. Really happy with this product

Great. Really happy with this product

Puntos a favor

Application is user friendly and does work well. The team believes in constant improvement and they have come long way since they started.
I started using sellerchamp 2 years back and since then i am very satisfied with the application.

Puntos en contra

It works well for my kind of application, donot see any flaws.

Erika
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp

Revisado el 9/4/2019

SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

Puntos a favor

SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

Puntos en contra

The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

Kevin
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Seller Champ

Revisado el 1/8/2019

poor

poor

Puntos a favor

Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

Puntos en contra

It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Danyelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best customer service I have ever had!

Revisado el 9/4/2019

I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

Puntos a favor

There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Puntos en contra

Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

I hope they get everything fixed for when you sign up

Revisado el 24/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

Puntos en contra

? Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

Gregg

Awesome Customer Service

Revisado el 21/8/2019

We have a retail video game store with over 100000 items in stock and this software allows us to keep our ebay store up to date.

Puntos a favor

Their dev team is amazing and have solved all my issues and answered all my questions quickly.

Puntos en contra

Its a little slow sometimes when uploading large manifests

John
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for some, need some tweaking

Revisado el 19/7/2019

See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

Puntos a favor

The ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.

Puntos en contra

I sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better

Osman

Best Omni Channel Ecommerce Software

Revisado el 29/12/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from sellerchamp are amazing people. I've never used software where your suggestions and customisations get implemented as you suggest it. This is by far the best software for all things e-commerce to sell on multiple online marketplaces. I really love this team and I 100% recommend anyone considering an omnichannel software to take your business to the next level!

- Support
- Ease of use
- Scalability
- Multi-channel integration

Puntos en contra

None as features get added all the time - even small bugs or hiccups that come with the software get dealt with so fast!

Steven
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Still a few bugs but overall a great software

Revisado el 18/7/2019

Puntos a favor

It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Puntos en contra

Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product with personal support

Revisado el 14/4/2019

Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

Puntos a favor

This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.

april

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product, excellent service after the sale

Revisado el 26/2/2022

top notch product and excellent service. highly recommend

top notch product and excellent service. highly recommend

Puntos a favor

i love that it will import a master inventory file and then allow me to upload directly to major platforms like Ebay, Etsy, etc.

Puntos en contra

it's a little bit of a learning curve, but thankfully the staff helps and will do anything you need to get you going. EXCELLENT customer service.

Doug

Great Product

Revisado el 12/3/2020

Customer service is really good.

Customer service is really good.

Puntos a favor

We have bounced around looking for a good way to list and manage inventory. This software is a great answer to our needs.

Puntos en contra

We are still looking for something that doesn't make sense and so far it is great

Ness
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

AMAZING MULTI INTEGRATION SOFTWARE

Revisado el 6/5/2020

overall experience is 20 out of 10!!

they made selling on walmart so much easier for me. i love...

overall experience is 20 out of 10!!

they made selling on walmart so much easier for me. i love this software!

Puntos a favor

that its so easy to use and the customer service is better than anything and words cant describe how amazing it is!

i love it all. AMAZING SOFTWARE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER