37 opiniones
95% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
37 opiniones
Joshua H.
Traducir a español

The only room booking tablet an idiot like me could implement

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For a small business without an IT team, for a company that doesn't want to provide power outside every conference room, or for companies of any size who care more about something that is simple to buy, setup and maintain, I heartily recommend Joan. The value is incredible.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Joan is the hardware. Unlike every other tablet-based solution, I can mount them without wiring and they only need to be charged every week or two.

The software itself is a little annoying to set up (and the desktop software is wonky) but we're seeing great compliance among our employees. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.

Puntos en contra

While the setup was something I could handle myself (I'm not some IT wizard, I'm just the product manager tasked with getting office technology working) the process was a little complicated. The desktop software necessary to configure Wifi on the tablets looks old and sometimes crashes/freezes. The website is a bit tricky, too. But this is small compared to the fact that *I was actually able to set this up*.

Super simple to setup!

Revisado el 2/5/2019

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Has ability to host the manager on premise to save cost on monthly fees. Devices have long battery life and just work! No issues at all so far!

Puntos en contra

Has lots of features but would love to see microsoft teams integration like slack

Great software, terrible hardware

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 21/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In conclusion, I believe from a cost/value perspective getting some cheap iPads that are anyway plugged in all the time will provide a better user experience for a lower cost. I like the idea and as pointed out in the pros, the software interface is really neat, but it's let down by terrible hardware implementation.

Puntos a favor

The software interface is done very well. As is the visual design of the tablet. This would be a fantastic solution, were it not for two major downsides...

Puntos en contra

The biggest issue is the battery. I think the tablet has issues with mesh networks where multiple wifi access points share the same SSID. Even directly below an access point, the tablet complains about connectivity. I believe it connects to the wrong (i.e. further away) access point, which results in a high battery drain. We have to recharge the tablets every few weeks which is significantly below the guidance of the manufacturer.
The other issue is the touch control. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the e-ink display itself or simply a terrible touch layer that's used. But in the end, you might need quite a bit of force to use the display.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Jon R.
Traducir a español

Exact right product for the specific need

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When we moved into our new office ~2 years ago, I needed a solution that would allow for integrated organization of our 14 or so meeting rooms with our existing tooling. I did not want to feel like I had to invest in a solution that would look terrible on a budget review 9 months later. The solution is cost friendly and simple. Implementation took from 6am-9am on a Tuesday. There aren't too many on prem device integrations that take 3 hours for a first-time user.

Puntos a favor

The Joan solution is what I look for whenever I'm selecting a solution or technology for our company or office. The solution delivers exactly what it is intended to. It doesn't try to win business with a longer feature set. It offers the features that match the need. There's no waste and no hollow features for the sake of competitive parity.

Puntos en contra

If I were being picky I would say that I would like to see the AI/Slack integration to evolve a bit. I'm unaware of integrations with smart speaker functionality but this would be a nice integration as well (which again may exist at this point).

Artur W.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir a español

Awesome way to manage your meeting resources

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

While having some troubles with initial setup help has been provided quickly and in very professional manner. Can't praise their support team enough. From admin perspective, all integrations are done in few simple steps. From user perspective it is simple and almost invisible (we integrated Joan with GSuite calendar system). Recently provided Slack bot just added another layer of functionality for them as well.
Admin panel on VM (we host on premises) provides sufficient and clear overview of the state of devices on the network.
In the end, this is clear and cost effective solution to manage your meeting space.

Puntos a favor

Once setup properly, it is almost zero maintenance if you wish. My users found it easy to use, slack integration works great. It is for years part of our office ecosystem.

Puntos en contra

That it can't be totally hosted on premises, there are still parts that require setting up outside of our infrastructure.

Dear Artur!

Thank you for your kind feedback and great review! Thanks to your feedback we'll improve Joan even more.

Tilen Kegl, Marketing Team Lead

P.S. I'll make sure to give a shout out to our support agents! :)

Best roomreservartion system ever

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

During our growth we encountered several issues with our meetingrooms. Double bookings, ghost meetings etc. Even while all users could check the room calendars they didn't. Having a physical, low maintance device with the current and next meetings right at the room is a huge improvement. Customers love to see the appointment on the Joan.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, set it up and forget about it. It just runs. Just make sure the Joan gets charged once in a while and you don't have to do any maintance.

The setup is maybe 15 minutes of work and even the advanced stuff is easy to setup.

Puntos en contra

Well it's not a huge deal but when setting up and configuring stuff (making test appointments and so on) it takes some time to see if everything is working. There is no realtime feedback, but thats in the nature of the product.

Dear Joan customer!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and review. We're thrilled to see that you set up Joan in 15 minutes, even the advanced features!

Sector: Producción de alimentos

It just works!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Who's in the conference room? Who's got it booked next? That's the problem it solves. As our company grows the demand for space grows as well. Joan helps to keep our conference room experience efficient.

Puntos a favor

Setup was very easy for the on-prem server, not much configuration needed after spinning it up. The config to connect to Office 365 was well documented and easy as well. I've had this running since the end of 2016 and it's been one of the more solid systems of any technology I'm responsible for. Users love the visibility Joan provides. And I love the fact I get about a month of battery life.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't much not to like. It just works!

Steve R.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

A nearly-perfect product

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The displays are super-readable, and the fact that they are rechargeable is huge for us. Installing cabling to power them would have been prohibitively expensive. A charge lasts 3-4 weeks (some of them are not near WiFi hot spots so use more power attempting to connect--not a fault of the product).

Puntos a favor

I love that the JOAN displays are customizable, including being able to put our logo on them. The dashboard allows for a lot of settings, including defining hours when the office is closed so that the displays will go to sleep during that time. They work great with our Outlook calendars and Office 365.

Puntos en contra

There is really nothing to dislike. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the displays work as promised. They look great. Our only issue is that we are located next to a hotel with strong WiFi signals, and the devices closest to the hotel sometimes have a hard time locking onto OUR WiFi and display a "no signal" symbol.

Louis-philippe K.
Sector: Entretenimiento

Does the job well

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It removed a lot of the confusion as to who had booked the room in Calendar.

Puntos a favor

Keeps its battery for long (2-3 months), no need to pass electricity in the wall.
Very low energy and network usage.
Very well integrated with G-Suite.
Joan Portal is well designed.
The devices are well built

Puntos en contra

Need very strong WiFi for the devices to be responsive.
If you choose to host the VM on prem, the visioconnect software cannot auto-update. The pricing for cloud could be more aggressive.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Dan G.
Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

it works and its easy!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Scheduling rooms - visual reminder of who has the room or resource scheduled, eliminates poachers and let's people schedule the room on the spot.

Puntos a favor

Super easy to use, setup and configure. Integrates with Exchange/Outlook and really helps with the scheduling of rooms and resources.

Puntos en contra

Nothing! I have not found anything I don't like about it.

Dear Dan!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and great review! :)

David B.
Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
Traducir a español

Great alternative for meeting room management

Revisado el 24/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Joan has helped the organization make a better use of our scarce meeting rooms. Offering also a quick option to use the room if available, makes quick meetings happen in a smooth way. Now we are moving to a new office with more meeting rooms, and I will be buying more Joans.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for an easy to use and install meeting room management device/software. All that required an iPad or something that needs to be wired was not enough for me, as there was no electrical outlet nearby. When I saw the Joan I liked that it could run for almost a month with a single charge, so I decided to give it a try. I was amazed by its simple integration with Google Calendar, and how it helped make a better use of the meeting room, having a positive impact in our culture.

Puntos en contra

I had certain WiFi issues but I could solve them by sharing my logs to the support team.

Noel F.
Sector: Seguros

Easy calendar solution.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The Joan solution has been great since we implemented it on all our sites (50+ rooms). We were looking for a solution we didn't have to run power to, that had an easy and intuitive display, and provided some level of reporting for us to ensure our rooms were being utilized properly. The solution provides a customizable, low touch, simple solution that our users love.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use once setup. User friendly & intuitive. Low IT maintenance. Kind of like a HP printer, just configure it once, minimum maintenance, and it just works. Add features you want or keep it basic.

Puntos en contra

On prem setup was a bit involved, but once we had it figured out we were able to start standing up the devices. Would be nice to be able to bulk import and apply settings across groups within the import file. A user community page/site would be useful, not a lot of information available other then basic FAQ.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Dan S.
Sector: Construcción
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

It just works

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great support and great product. It works.

Puntos a favor

It's simple. Setup and integration was easy. In fact it was so easy, a developer could even do it...

Puntos en contra

It was a zip file inside of another zip file. Little confusing at first.

Dear Dan,

thank you for your kind review and feedback. We try to make our products as simple and as easy to use as possible. Also, noted on the zip file comment, will bring it to the team.

Tilen Kegl, Marketing Team Lead at Joan

Brian B.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,001+ empleados
Traducir a español

Joan has improved our office

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Joan has been great. We love the customization, ease of use, effectiveness, and look. When I contacted the Joan technical support team with a question about changing the wording on the device they were very quick to respond. I got answers and our device is even better now. The battery lasts forever, I rarely have to even think about the device. I just setup my calendar and the room is ready when I get there!

Puntos a favor

The software was so easy and intuitive. The initial setup was easy to follow along with. I was never left wondering what I was doing or why. Sycing it with our Office365 instance was not difficult.

Puntos en contra

It did take some technical know how, which I thankfully had. But an average user may have a bit of confusion about why they were taking certain steps.

Dear Brian,

thank you for your review and kind feedback! Happy to hear that you liked the setup process. It is one of the quickest in the industry and our aim is to make it completely seamless and easy in the very near future.

Bram F.
Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados

Great product

Puntos a favor

You can add custom logos and easily integrate with Google Calendar

Puntos en contra

Setup process is a bit difficult, resetting also a bit difficult

Dear Bram!

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve the setup process and just in the last year, we brought it from 8 to 4 steps. It's feedback like yours that motivates us to push further and to create the simples meeting room booking solution on the market.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

No more arguing about a booked meeting room.

Revisado el 7/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

By using Joan we have a clear view for the schedule of our meeting rooms. It saves us a hassle of walking around the office to check if something is booked or not.

Puntos a favor

Joan is really easy to work with, it gives a quick overview if a room is booked or not.
It is even possible to book a meeting immediately from the touch display.

By this was arguing about who a booked room does not have to happen anymore.

Puntos en contra

I think the battery is empty to quickly.
Also I notice sometimes that it does not book a room when clicking on book, however this only happened to me a few times in the past year.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Christopher J.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir a español

Joan boards are a necessity with multipl eboardrooms

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Every time we have a vendor or outside customer come in to a conference room they comment on how amazing they are. The ability to book a room from Webex Teams enhances the ease of use on the fly.

Puntos a favor

It presents a professional and easy way to see at a glance if a room is booked.

Puntos en contra

Difficulty to customize at first. These issues were resolved quickly by support however

Craig R.

Makes people happy

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It makes my people happy, so I am happy!

Puntos a favor

It's intuitive to operate, and the result is a very polished-looking system that makes people happy.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit cumbersome to set up and support was not always great.

Federico P.
Sector: Maquinaria
Traducir a español

The most reliable solution - and cool

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great way to manage our rooms on-the-go. The best solution ever.

Puntos a favor

Battery life and e-ink display are a big plus, since it has been the only solution on the market able to not having us deploying more cables and whatever. Integration in G Suite is very nice.

Puntos en contra

The frame design choice could be a little more wide. Maybe some swappable (coloured) frames? Could be a great idea!
Also, when a meeting is already started, a button for extending the duration of the meeting would be useful. Often our meetings go overtime and users can't manage to log in G suite and extend the meeting's duration.
Like a "add 30 minutes" button poppin'up (if the room is free, of course) would be great.

Hi Federico!

Thanks for your kind review and great feedback and ideas! I'll make sure to pass them along to our product team. :)

Daniel B.
Traducir a español

Excellent product, very useful for our team

Puntos a favor

Joan is a great product that was well thought out for small/medium sized businesses. Our team uses them daily to keep rooms reserved for meetings without overlap. Has definitely helped with conflicting schedules in our meeting rooms.

Puntos en contra

Could use a 'button' to reset the device.

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. Will make sure to bring your feedback up to our product team.

John S.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Best meeting room solution out there

Puntos a favor

I love the effect it has had on our company and our management of our meeting rooms. It’s simple to use, straightforward to get set up and solves a real problem in a busy workplace

Puntos en contra

Battery length could be better, but it’s still very strong

Dustin S.
Sector: Administración gubernamental

Accomplished it's mission perfectly

Revisado el 7/3/2019

Puntos a favor

We deployed Joan for meeting room displays alongside a migration to G-Suite. So far, so good. The displays do what they claim to do, and that is showing meetings and allowing on-the-spot bookings, preventing double-bookings, etc. Staff love seeing the upcoming meetings and being able to manage their rooms from their office, rather than having to get up and post paper reservation sheets on each door.

Puntos en contra

The software is great, but the hardware... pretty expensive. These things are basically glorified 1st-gen Kindle tablets and they run almost $500 USD for the smallest, most limited option. The $1000 ones aren't even touchscreen, which boggles my mind. It made it very difficult to get the rollout approved.

Jesus M.
Sector: Administración educativa

Its a great product

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been very easy to implement

Puntos a favor

Financially accessible, expand-ability and its logic design.

Puntos en contra

I barely have minimum dislike. I would say adding more tools to schedule meetings. Like using the Siri functionalities on iPhone.

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. New interesting integrations with powerful tools are on our Q1 roadmap so stay tuned!

Renee O.

Check out Joan

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Joan has made the conference rooms user friendly and this makes for smoother meetings.

Puntos a favor

Users can book their own conference rooms instead of always needing assistance

Puntos en contra

Pop up meetings do not show who is in attendance.

Dear Renee,

thank you for your kind review and feedback. I've noted your feedback about the pop up meetings and will take it to the team to discuss.

Best regards
Tilen Kegl, Marketing Team lead

Jenifer L.
Sector: Banca
Traducir a español

Great addition to our office!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has been great! It's a small addition but it made a huge impact to our office. Thanks!

Puntos a favor

It is user friendly. The setup process and putting up on the glass window at the conference room.

Puntos en contra

It does not display the Title of the meeting, just the organizer's name whom created the meeting.

Dear Jenifer!

Thank you for your kind feedback and review! About your comment listed under Cons, there is a simple solution for it in the Joan portal. You can simply turn on the option to display the Meeting Title on the devices. Here it how to do it: https://support.getjoan.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007403359-How-to-show-hide-the-meeting-subject-and-organizer-on-your-Joan-devices