35 opiniones

Giva

Software de help desk basado en la nube para empresas de todos los tamaños

4.9 /5 (35 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
35 opiniones
Elaine tanner W.
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Giva helped revamp our B2B repair operation workflow & significantly increased customer...

Revisado el 11/6/2019

Giva helped us make internal changes to streamline our operations and increase efficiency. With the Giva reports and dashboards, I can keep an eye on all the departments and see if we are all properly coordinating to get repairs done ASAP and machines shipped back to customers. Before Giva, I never had this visibility. Giva helped us focus on weak spots in make significant improvements in our workflows. Before using Giva, I could not easily measure the productivity of our repair operation. Now, I’ve got excellent tools to measure performance, productivity and customer satisfaction. Giva technical support is exceptional and we always get an immediate response with insights that help us to keep getting more out of the product.

Puntos a favor

We’re using Giva to track our busy B2B repair operation since none of our internal systems could optimize this important process. Our customers ship us machines that are critical to their revenue generation so it’s important for us to minimize the time that we spend holding and repairing the machines. We use Giva to coordinate the intake, processing, repair and outbound shipment back to our customers. We’ve achieved exceptional results using Giva and significantly improved repair team productivity and customer satisfaction.

We know all the intricacies of repairing our machines, but we are not tech savvy with software. Giva was very easy to configure to our unique needs using its very intuitive administration. Our account manager provided hands-on assistance that sped the deployment and allowed us to fully vet Giva during our 30-day trial. It only took about 20 minutes to train our repair team on how to use Giva since it’s simple and very intuitive to use. Using Giva we architected our entire repair workflow to use mobile phone texting to keep our customers apprised of all stages of their repair. The major benefit is that it keeps them up to date in real-time so they do not have to call our facility for updates and they know exactly when they will receive their machines back.

Puntos en contra

None...nothing to add or complain about.

James F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

50% Increase in My Productivity & Giva is 70% faster than KACE, Spiceworks, AutoTask-Less...

Revisado el 20/11/2020

I like the home page dashboard where I can add as many widgets as desired and resize them all to my liking I’ve not seen a software in the cloud with that function at Giva’s value orientated price point. The Dashboard has helped me increase my productivity by about 50%. The case/ticket Macro and Auto Close features will enable us to quickly effect many changes to speed resolution and increase customer satisfaction. The Scheduled Tasks features will help us unify maintenance and checks ups and serve as a way to never forget deadlines.

Puntos a favor

Our experience with Giva has been exceptional. It is super easy to get up and running right “out of the box”. There is depth to the configuration options, but it’s presented in a way that’s incremental and easy to understand. We can do as much customization as desired to get initially started and then do more advanced options as we grow into them. Although there’s a library of video tutorials and training materials, I became highly productive with Giva after just 3 days without using any learning materials. In our past experience using other systems it’s taken us many weeks to become productive. We compared Giva to KACE 1000 by Quest, Spiceworks, AutoTask and others. Giva’s user interface is considerably more elegant, well designed and easy to look at all day.

Puntos en contra

Not anything negative for right now. It's been a great experience learning and using Giva.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

IT/Ecomm Management

Revisado el 25/4/2019

Overall, it helps ease and improve work process and issue management to increase functionality and resolve issues faster.

Puntos a favor

I can submit a ticket and it's severity level with a description so IT can funnel it to get fixed to the proper channels. It keeps communication between the entire team rather than one person working on the issue, and it eliminates duplicative work and patterns.

Puntos en contra

I can't see if/when someone else on my team issues a ticket that may be similar to something I am going to.

Angel S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BIG increase in customer satisfaction, rolled out self-service portal to 900 people over...

Revisado el 2/5/2020

We evaluated ZenDesk, Salesforce.com, Freshdesk and Zoho before deciding on Giva. Giva was the only vendor that met all of our function requirements and it’s also the easiest to use. We never heard of Giva before, but we were very impressed when we did a deep dive and thorough 30-day trial. We did not even have to talk to a sales rep for the longest time since it was so easy to configure and get information from the web site. Giva is also much more fairly priced with a bundle of all modules which included all functionality. Other vendors carve up their products and try to extract extra money.

The Dashboards and reports are phenomenal. We can immerse ourselves in the data and quickly see key information and trends. We had some very big issues with onboarding new employees and customers due to our rapid growth. All of those pain points have gone away. I meet with our senior leadership on a regular basis and can now present real-time reports. We like the multiple independent service desk function and may deploy it to other departments like Customer Service and HR to get the same benefits that we’ve realized in IT.

Puntos a favor

Deploying Giva has been a monumental win for our IT organization. The ROI generated has been tremendous. Giva has given us operational transparency and allows our teams to better collaborate. The HIPAA compliant application is very user friendly which allowed us to quickly roll out the employee self-service portal to 900 people with limited training. The comprehensive library of free video tutorials allowed our folks to learn at their own pace and prepare for the transition. We shut down our old system on a Friday and went live with Giva on Monday without a glitch. One of the business results is that now we are earning a 4.8 rating (out of 5) on our customer satisfaction surveys from Giva. That has been a very big turnaround in the level of satisfaction and mostly attributable to our move to Giva.

Puntos en contra

It was very easy to get up and running on Giva and many other products were so more difficult. So, no "Cons" for GIva.

Ken B.

Excellent Dashboards and Reports; Fantastic Customer Service

Revisado el 6/3/2020

We have been very successful in getting our employees to use the Giva self-help portal to help them quickly find solutions to their problems, and if they can’t, then they can easily open up a case online. Also, we use Giva for our off boarding and moves and the result is that it’s now much more smooth and efficient.

We love the drag and drop widgets on the Dashboard. Everybody has their own custom home page Dashboard so they can focus on what’s important to them. We also depend upon the email alerts which can be configured with business rules that delivers information to the right person and groups for escalation, if necessary.

It was easy to get up and running on Giva and it’s very scalable so as we expand Giva can meet our future features/functions and workflow requirements. There’s a lot of functionality in Giva that we do not use today, but we know we will grow into it in the future such as Macros, Autoclose, etc.

We are very happy with Giva and highly recommend it to our colleagues in healthcare and other security minded and demanding industries.

Puntos a favor

Our business is in healthcare so we needed HIPAA compliance, excellent reports/dashboards and the system had to be easy and quick to deploy and use by our employees. We support 400 employees across 13 geographically dispersed substance abuse recovery centers and we are on a fast growth track to soon have 30 centers. Our IT and Facilities staff and 400 employees are very happy with Giva. Now we are hitting 100% of our service level agreement targets with approximately 800 cases per month. We are doing this with just a small team of IT and Facilities people using Giva. The metrics and analytics from Repots are fantastic and we present them to leadership twice per month so the entire organization is well appraised of the volume and complexity of our work and any hot issues.

We are using Giva’s multiple service desk function to segregate the work of two departments. IT and Facilities each have a separate and uniquely configured service desk so they can both focus on their cases and view relevant home page Dashboards and Reports. We were able to replace another Facilities software application with Giva and save more money. The Reports are super easy to run and provide excellent insights.

Puntos en contra

It does all we need it to do right now and we can grow into it as well.

Robin H.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Top 100 law firm using Giva for 17 years with excellent results

Revisado el 13/7/2018

Giva is easy to learn and use, very visual, and the dashboard is amazing. It allows us to ensure that issues are tracked from first contact through resolution and gives us access to the information we need to resolve them. New agents are productive using Giva is just a few days. We use the Knowledgebase a great deal. It is easy to use and allows us keep a very high first call resolution.

Puntos a favor

We're a busy Help Desk, and Giva gives us a fantastic tool for tracking issues, as well as escalating/communicating among the various groups in the IT Department. The Customer Satisfaction Surveys allow us to get almost instant feedback. We get excellent ratings from our attorneys and staff, partly because we follow up immediately when there is a problem. I am the Reports guy, and I can drill down and get the information I need very quickly. The Knowledge Base is a repository where we can store information that can be retrieved easily. I've been using Giva for over 17 years at this law firm; so I've seen Giva evolve. They continuously upgrade it with releases chock full of useful features without over-engineering it. When we ask for product enhancements, we actually see them. They really listen to their customers, and I feel like we get a lot of personal attention. When we have an issue, their technical support jumps right on it and gets it resolved quickly.

Puntos en contra

I don't like change, and when new releases come out (about once per month), I weep a bit while I adjust. However, the releases are all backward-compatible have never caused us a problem. Our customizations remain intact; so all the tools I need are still there. When there was a change in the ticket screen that was not optimal, they fixed it in just a few weeks.

Diane A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Awesome Change Management App & Excellent Calendar. Always adding new features.

Revisado el 4/4/2019

The Change Calendar improved our productivity by about 60%. We can also link hardware and software assets and service requests to Requests for Change and that helps track important issues for reporting. The approval work flow helps us make sure all RFCs are properly documented and approved. The reporting and dashboards are very flexible and easy for anybody to use in our organization.

Puntos a favor

We run a 24 x 7 IT organization of a large public hospital. We’ve been using Giva since 2015 and we all love it. Overall, it’s an excellent HIPAA compliant product and we especially like the Change Calendar. Previous to Giva we used a lot of excel spreadsheets. All of the members of the CAB would come to our weekly meeting with their proposed changes which often conflicted with each other. With the Giva Change Calendar we can more quickly and efficiently plan changes. Our entire organization has visibility to what the different departments are doing from the proposal to implementation phase. Giva is ITIL compliant, but very flexible so we can adjust it to our specific requirements. We don’t have to use all the ITIL fields. Our Service Desk team also uses the Change Calendar to assess if a problem can be linked to a change related failure.

Puntos en contra

There are No negatives that I can think of.

William L.
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Invaluable tool to deliver very high customer satisfaction to our attorney customers

Revisado el 16/5/2019

We are able to meet and consistently exceed our SLAs with all the functions/tools Giva offers. Our SLA compliance has increased about 35% using Giva. The red, orange and green on our dashboard charts/metrics keeps us all focused on the key issues impacting our attorneys. The highly integrated Knowledgebase is a very valuable tool that has enabled us to increase first contact resolution and customer satisfaction, and has helped significantly decrease call times. Giva is an excellent and invaluable tool that keeps us highly productive and our customers happy!

Puntos a favor

I supervise a large group of Level 1 help desk people at a large and very busy law firm. I’ve been using Giva at this firm and a few years at the previous law firm I worked for. The Giva Dashboards are just what we need to keep on top of all the hot issues that need attention and our productivity has increased about 45%. No issues go unaddressed and that has helped lift and sustain our very high customer satisfaction. My entire team loves using Giva and it helps them meet the high expectations of our busy attorney customers. Giva is very easy to learn; our new agents become fluent quickly by just using it.

Puntos en contra

None right now, my team is very happy with Giva.

Jc M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Giva helps IT deliver excellent customer satisfaction to our users

Revisado el 5/6/2019

Since I’m the VP Information Technology, I am mostly interested in the dashboard and reports. With the dashboard, I have a bird’s eye view in real-time of what’s going on in our organization. It’s easy to determine if there are issues that may need my attention or action. The reports allow for very granular deep dives and root cause analysis of our data. It’s easy for me to run any report and I don’t need any specialized knowledge. My team is very happy using Giva as well.

Puntos a favor

We are a large health care system and been using Giva since 2012 and it’s helped us tremendously and it’s had a big positive impact on our customer service delivered by the IT organization. Giva is constantly innovating and delivering new functions to their products. They come up with a lot of refreshing and new ideas that they bounce off of us and indeed listen to what we have to say. They’ve implement many our suggestions over the years and we very much value this in a cloud vendor. Since Giva is HIPAA compliant we are assured that our data is secure in the cloud.

Puntos en contra

There are no negatives that my team can think of.

Perry A.

85% of ServiceNow’s features/functions at a much lower cost

Revisado el 26/8/2019

The dashboard gives us a holistic view of what’s important. We love the mobile app as it helps my team keep on top of issues all the time. We only have to expose a web form to the teams at our 20 locations for self-service and it’s great that no log is required. The reports allow us to quickly understand which property are having issues so we can take action where needed. Giva has increased our ability to log tickets by about 2x since the interface is very easy to use and guides you along. We can also track all our IT assets and there is no cost per asset which is great!

Puntos a favor

Giva has enterprise level features without the enterprise level price tag which we cannot afford. We looked at many different options and were happy to learn that we could do so much customization with Giva. It’s easy to get actionable information out of Giva; other systems have a lot of friction. My team is very impressed with the capability of Giva in spite of their experience with enterprise tools such as ServiceNow and Remedy. There is so much value in Giva that it was easy to get it approved. We evaluated and compared Giva to Jitbit and Spiceworks and selected Giva since it punches above its weight with lots of value and utility. Giva has about 85% of ServiceNow’s features/functions at a much lower cost. It was easy to get deployed on Giva with its intuitive administration.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to complain about. We are very pleased.

Kristi C.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love the Giva dashboard! It makes my job so much easier.

Revisado el 17/6/2019

Giva is very intuitive and I never get stuck like with other systems I used in the past. Giva is a breath of fresh air! It was easy to set up Giva since it came with the most commonly used defaults and it also had draft severity levels, etc. to allow us to quickly evaluate it. We use the self-service portal to manage 40 vendors and it’s helped us to more efficiently manage 3rd parties. Now we receive well documented cases since we configured Giva to ask different questions for each item in the self-service category menu. This eliminates a ton of back and forth with customers.

Puntos a favor

I’ve increased my productivity by 30% using Giva. The KPIs widgets on the dashboard allow me to quickly see where issue are at. It’s a great visual warning system. It helps all of us plan our workload and prioritize with little effort. Giva is very simple to learn and use. We all use the tools offered in Giva to stop “reinventing the wheel” by easily leveraging and reusing information in cases. There are lots of warnings and visuals to make sure we are using the system correctly.

Puntos en contra

I love Giva so nothing to write about.

Olivier B.

Superb Service Desk for a very large retailer. Excellent dashboard and Reports

Revisado el 25/6/2018

We have a lot of product requires since we run a large retail operation. Reports are exceptional; helps me save many days of work each month and increased team productivity 50%. Senior management loves the high granularity of metrics. Low TCO and high ROI on our labor and money invested in Giva. Great Tsunami Ticket to help consolidate issues in a major outage. Giva is a tremendous value for the price.

Puntos a favor

Awesome homepage dashboard with lots of functions that help us focus and on top. Very nice interface, not cluttered and easy on my eyes. Quick to learn and very little resources to maintain in the cloud. We use multiple service desks: IT, Financial, etc. It is a great value as we have multiple instances of Giva running with no additional. They're always asking us for feedback and they implement changes often. We are fans!

Puntos en contra

Giva is not infinitely customizable like Remedy or ServiceNow, but the lower cost of Giva is worth the tradeoff. Wish they had an AI robot that I could send to work while I sleep in. I'm sure it's coming soon :)

Joe G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent cloud customer service solution & it’s HIPAA compliant!

Revisado el 4/4/2019

Affordable, easy to use, tech support is excellent, Giva keeps on adding new features all the time with new releases each month. We have increased productivity by say about 70%. Now issues remain open less time and as a result our client satisfaction has increased by at least 50%. Giva has all the features and more to compete with Zendesk and Freshdesk , but it has a much more affordable price and better tech support.

Puntos a favor

It’s great customer service software in the cloud. Easy to customize, set-up/administration is logical and simple, don’t have to be tech savvy to use the reports and dashboard. There are many excellent triggers and workflows available in Giva to automate tasks. We need to be HIPAA compliant and Giva has all the legal and security compliance reports. Giva allows us to be very well organized and has the impact of 1+1 =3 on our team. It also helps our clients become more organized and efficient as well. We have eliminated using an encrypted email service which is very time consuming.

Puntos en contra

Hard to think of any now. We all like the product a lot!

Shirley W.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Worth its weight in “Gold”; saved two clients and increased productivity 20%

Revisado el 15/5/2019

Giva is an extraordinary value since it’s affordable, highly customizable and easy to get started. Giva allowed us to “shine a light” on all of our workflows and identify areas where improvement was necessary. This saved us from losing two clients so the ROI has been outstanding in just a short amount of time. The Giva customer service team is great; always very helpful and thorough. Just like the whole app, the reports are intuitive and we can keep drilling down to gain deeper insights and root cause.

Puntos a favor

We love Giva. It helped us immediately find gaps in our workflow processes. This has had a profound impact on transparency and workload balance. The reports and dashboards uncovered some key internal processes impacting customer satisfaction that we suspected were awry, but had no hard data to support until using Giva. Giva helped open our eyes to these issues with objective data. We are now reengineering these processes and can then closely monitor the changes made and keep on iterating. In addition, we increased Agent productivity about 20% in just the first few months and we anticipate realizing an even a higher increase in productivity. The entire app is intuitive, easy to navigate and easy to get up and running on and use day-to-day. My team are not all very technical, but they quickly learned how to use Giva. It was simple for us to get started and customize on the fly and grow into Giva as our needs change.

Puntos en contra

No "cons"; it does all that we need it to do.

Pete M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

35% increase in productivity & eliminated 15 hours/month on Report preparation

Revisado el 6/5/2019

We’ve achieve excellent business results with Giva having increased IT productivity about 35% and we eliminated about 15 hours/month that use to be spent on Report preparation. All the information that I need is at my fingertips with Giva’s Reporting engine. The charts and graphs are clear and allow us to visualize data to identify trends and patterns. The administration is easy to use and logically well organized. We don’t need a dedicated Admin and/or Report person like I did with other vendors mentioned.

Puntos a favor

I have 20 years of experience using various service tools such as ConnectWise, HP Service Manager, BMC Track-It and Remedy. On balance, Giva is better than them all and it’s a great value. Giva is the new generation of cutting edge cloud technology; it looks sharp and it’s very easy to configure and customize. The technical support is excellent, very responsive and they always provide thoughtful answers. The customizable dashboard provides the necessary visibility to ensure all areas of support are providing top-notch support.

Puntos en contra

No cons. It’s amazing that they launch a new release every 3 weeks so many new features.

Deana R.
  • Sector: Educación superior

Excellent, modern ITSM.

Revisado el 18/10/2017

Giva is just a phone call or email away for support. They are very responsive and available and have even helped us expand the use of the product to other departments. Giva is also highly flexible and is continuous with improvements and new ideas. This is something that stands out and really is the best thing about the product. The company asks for feedback and discusses their ideas with me before they implement them. When is the last time a company did that for you? Very customer focused. Give them a try.

Puntos a favor

User interface is intuitive. I love the clean, minimalist appearance and organization of information. Since the product lives in the cloud, we can access at anytime, anywhere. Very reliable...we have had 100% up time of product for 2 years now.

Puntos en contra

Some in my company would like built in workflow options, however Giva does not offer that at this time.

Karen D.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easiest to use HIPAA compliant customer service software

Revisado el 14/5/2019

We can now collect and share patient health information securely with Giva using the self-service portal. This is a big benefit to support our affiliates. It’s nice that each person can have their own personal home page dashboard with little drag and drop cards from a library….very cool! New releases come about once per month and there’re never disruptive. It’s great to get a slow steady flow of enhancements packed with value. Giva listens to their customers like me for feedback.

Puntos a favor

Giva is easier to configure and administer than Freshdesk and Jira, as well as other cloud customers service software that I’ve used in the past. Giva is intuitive, friendly and quick to configure with lots of room to grow in customization. The screens are clean, straight forward and intuitive. It was easy and simple for our team to get started. It’s a great all in one system. They provided high touch support when we needed it during trial so that we could make sure all our requirements were met before buying.

Puntos en contra

No complaints at all. We are very happy with Giva.

Vincent C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple, straight forward, and efficient help desk software.

Revisado el 30/8/2017

Reduced time supporting the "help desk software".

Puntos a favor

It is a good, stable, basic help desk software application that is not over-burdened with complex configuration and setup. The user interface is simple and straight forward, freeing up the user to focus on the help desk issues, not the help desk software.

The Giva support staff always provides intelligent and informative responses in a professional and timely manner.

Puntos en contra

Having come from using similar on-site software, I miss having direct access to the source tables to create more complex custom reports. But Giva does have a lot of customizable reports that will meet most needs.

David G.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent value at an excellent price!

Revisado el 21/2/2018

tons, Reporting, SLA's, KPI reports and great metrics, helped users see where their tickets stand. Just love it!

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that cust support is always available to assist if you have any questions (during setup). I love the ease of use and there is really very little training needed. The customer support is top notch in that within setting up a Critical ticket they respond quickly. I feel this product surpasses many others that don't even come close. I plan on using GIVA for a LONG time

Puntos en contra

None really to mention at this point and time. Well maybe one item but not a major concern of mine. It's the fact they don't have a customer support line. A support request has to initially be done by submitting a support ticket in the Giva system. However, for complex issues, after I submitted a ticket, I did get phone calls back and we engaged in a screen share to resolve my questions. That was very helpful.

Suzanne D.
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to deploy and great support

Revisado el 9/1/2017

After a careful search of numerous ITSM tools, we selected Giva based on its ease of use, quick deployment and great support by the company. We also enjoy the standard reporting that comes with this application and makes our data results easy to share with others. We worked together on the AD integration and found the support team quite helpful and eager to ensure our needs were met. We look forward to continued success with this application and the Giva team we work with.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and deployment; reporting is easy to use and tailor to our specific needs; customer support is prompt and eager to help; clean lines of the application; iterative approach to a request for enhancement (Agile programming).

N/A

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Affordable and easy to use HIPAA compliant help desk

Revisado el 6/6/2018

Puntos a favor

We needed to change to a HIPAA compliant helpdesk because our users needed to send PHI, at times. We selected, Giva which provides robust functionality and most importantly is HIPAA compliant.

We love Giva. It was easy to get up and running at and the technical support was excellent. We found Giva to be easy to work with and administer. The Reports and Dashboards are excellent. We got HIPAA compliance for a great price with great functionality. Giva is a 5 top rating.

Puntos en contra

Giva lacks the functionality to reply to a ticket directly through Outlook.Users are required to communicate via the portal

Respuesta de Giva Traducir a español

Giva tech support showed this customer how to configure the reply to a ticket function. It is just a checkbox.

Kristi C.

Revisado el 11/7/2017

Puntos a favor

The configuration allows tailoring to specific needs. It is easy to track open tickets. A wide variety of reports are available. The support team is knowledgeable and eager to help. It allows us to streamline communication between customers and staff.

Puntos en contra

We would like the ability to search for tickets by keywords in the dashboard, but can use reports to search by keywords.

Respuesta de Giva Traducir a español

In the upper right hand side is a search box for this purpose. Two months after this feedback was reported, Giva increased the size of the search box so it is easier to spot.

Joseph D.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best held desk software.. its a mobile friendly too

Revisado el 18/10/2017

cost effective

Puntos a favor

It is Mobile friendly. Works on iPhone and android. It is Web based.
I can login anywhere from my browser and process the ticket.
Easy to use and fast.

Puntos en contra

scrolling to enter data. from field to field (this is only happens when you enter lots of data that you will really need to scroll down to go to another field. )

Dany N.

• Asistencia al cliente

I like GIVA because it is simple to use and intuitive

Revisado el 10/8/2017

Puntos a favor

It is simple! You log in and boom you are up and running. GIVA is direct and succinct. That's all for now...

Puntos en contra

I am not able to customize it to fit me. I use GIVA everyday, i want to be able to add my personal touch to it. wouldn't be great to have a daily inspirational quote into GIVA? or to set a goal tracker into GIVA...

Rachael R.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

HIPAA compliance for 40 sites at a great value. Better & less expensive than ZenDesk.

Revisado el 25/6/2018

All of our support is initially done via routing emails into Giva to create requests. We are now much more responsive and have higher customer satisfaction by about 40%. We might implement the Giva self-service web form so customers can go to our web site and open requests. Giva has very frequent cloud releases so we keep getting new functions; wonderful value for our money.

Puntos a favor

We are very happy with Giva. I have people on my team that never used a customer service system and they learned Giva very quickly. So much customization is possible. The dashboard is great for a numbers/metrics person like me. It's easy to drag/drop widgets and arrange my own home page. Overall , a much better product than ZenDesk and others we looked at. The tech support from Giva is excellent.

Puntos en contra

I never saw some very useful things under the Advanced area of the Administration section until tech support told me.