239 opiniones

Trainual

Software sencillo de incorporación y formación para empresas en crecimiento.

4.8 /5 (239 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
239 opiniones
Rashad G.
  • Sector: Fotografía

Employee training software

Revisado el 27/2/2021

Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

Puntos a favor

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

Puntos en contra

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Wade S.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The answer to what I was looking for

Revisado el 22/3/2021

Overall it has been great. It is easy to use and figure out and it is helping me go deep in systemizing my business.

Puntos a favor

We have high turnover and being able to make initial training part of the hiring process have helped us weed out applicants who are not serious. It also provides a great way to get people to complete training before being eligible for raises and promotions. I like how I can track the progress of my team, and quiz them to ensure comprehension, as well as the different media I can implement to help drive home certain points.

Puntos en contra

The pricing model that does not include all of the features unless you pay the premium right off the bat. It takes a long time to get all of the systems into Trainual, and I am not able to release it right away to my team so I didnt want to pay the premium if they were not going to be able to access the features right away. I will probably upgrade to the premium later on and revamp my lessons, but I am a bit conflicted about having my team go through re-training at that point just to see some flashy new features that I would have liked to implement at the beginning.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Wade! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has helped to make your training process more efficient and you've been able to systemize your business with it! And thanks for your feedback on our different plans. The good news is that if you do upgrade, you won't have to make your team go through their training again (unless you'd like them to). Everyone's completion percentage will remain the same when you upgrade. If you do have additonal questions about upgrading or anything else, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Michael C.
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Don't sign up for the free trial

Revisado el 10/3/2020

Really disappointed. We had high hopes.

Puntos a favor

We didn't have enough time in one week to take advantage of the software. We did find the software very expensive for what it was, and the page loads were very slow, but we also wanted more time to review before committing to what we saw as high monthly fees.

Puntos en contra

When I went to cancel the free trial, it was very difficult. I was forced to go through a customer service rep - by the time I managed to cancel, our free trial had ended and our credit card had been charged. I felt deceived. If this experience was better, I would have been more likely to consider them again in the future - we are now looking elsewhere. The customer experience after-the-fact was not a good one.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Just what our company needed!

Revisado el 20/5/2019

Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Puntos a favor

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Stephanie G.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Excellent Product to help Organize information and small businesses

Revisado el 17/11/2020

It's been a great tool and time saver.

Puntos a favor

How it organizes information easily and tracks whether users have gone through material.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a way to set up a billboard with information we can put info into so that we could easily have access without clicks into things that we can see at all times.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your comments about a Bulletin/Billboard feature have you experimented with Forums? That might do the trick! Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Maggie D.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Decision we have made this year!

Revisado el 20/5/2019

Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

Puntos en contra

We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email [email protected] with any questions.?

Mehdi L.

Get trained remotely with Trainual

just amazing

Puntos a favor

Easy to use even if you are not familiar with it

how tow create multitabs

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Mehdi! Thanks so much for your Trainual review! We're so happy that it's been easy to use, and we hope it's been impactful to your team. Please let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us! We're always here and happy to help.

Shannon P.
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Trainual is awesome.

Really good.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to navigate. Works well on devices, too.

Puntos en contra

None. I like how this software delivers a comprehensive training method.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hey Shannon! Thanks so much for your review of Trainual. We think you're awesome too! And we're excited to hear that it's been easy for you to use. If you ever have any questions, always feel free to reach out!

Rhonda B.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Trainual Enabled our Agency to Systemize our Processes

Revisado el 15/3/2021

My team and I are enjoying using trainual. Highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use in setting up subjects, topics, and steps and adding users to subjects. It has changed the way our agency systemizes our processes and trains our team.

Puntos en contra

I would love the ability to tag subjects so users can sort by tags.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for your amazing review. We're happy to hear that Trainual has been easy to use, and that it's helped to systemize your processes! And we appreciate the feedback on subject tagging. We're working on ways to improve our subject organization, so stay tuned for that! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Tomaree T.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Trainual is Awsome!

Revisado el 22/3/2021

We needed Trainual to help with our onboarding and training processes. We love having everything in one place that can track the progress of the user. Our Onboarding process has been streamlined tremendously! Our agents now have a resource to access 24 hours a day 7 days a week when they have a question about a policy or procedure in our office. This has decreased the phone calls management receives on how to do something or where to find a document.

Puntos a favor

I love the video recording to share how to do a task. I also love that I can upload almost anything into Trainual to share with my team. It's easy to use and has helped tremendously at my office.

Puntos en contra

So far, I can't think of anything that I do not like about Trainual. It would be helpful to have more one on one time when developing our system. I feel like I'm still learning how to use the system sometimes. I wonder if I'm using it to the maximum capability.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Tomaree! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're stoked to hear that it's helped you to completely streamline your onboarding process! If you ever need additional help to help you develop your system more, always feel free to reach out to our team and/or check out our training resources here: https://bit.ly/3uIu2LB. We're always here to help and want to make your set-up much easier!

Raegan V.
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio

Trainual Review

Revisado el 31/8/2020

Very good! Aside from the quiz features.

Puntos a favor

Some things that I love about Trainual are the features where I can add media like videos and gifs.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of ideas I have that would make Trainual more effective. For example, being able to play the videos right in Trainual without having to click a link and open a new tab. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION! I hate the light gray color for all of the buttons (save, next, etc) I wish it was literally any other color. But if it was customizable that would be even better. Also when creating a test there NEEDS to be an option to select how many questions/possible answers for a given test. Clicking “new question” every time and then clicking “new answer” 4 times for each question is just way too time consuming and outright annoying. There could also be different types of quiz questions! What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong. And the “essay” exams are NOT FUNCTIONAL because there is no way for the Administrator to review and approve the submissions. It just says 100% no matter what they write. For the Quiz portion of Trainual I rate it a 2/5. There is so much more development that needs to be happening here. Otherwise it’s a good platform.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Raegan! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. A few of your suggestions have recently been updated in our platform, including a new "Dark Mode" feature, and PDF Imbeds which allows you to play videos (and much more!) right on the platform. We truly appreciate your suggestions and are always here if you have additional feedback!

Sean M.

Priceless Tool for Streamlining and Growth

Revisado el 26/8/2020

Extremely positive. The tool flat out works. It's something that you get out what you put in. My recommendation for anyone looking into it is to have a strong plan and a devoted 'Trainual Champion' devoted to the buildout and implantation of the platform.

Puntos a favor

Trainual is far and away the best value for any platform we have used. It's hard to determine what's more impactful, the cost savings or the added revenue generated from staying organized and properly training our people. I strongly recommend this tool to anyone wanting to scale their business in a healthy and sustainable way.

Puntos en contra

The cons I experience are items the Trainual team is working on developing. Not many negatives to this technology.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hello Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your Trainual experience. We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear that our software has been impactful to your business, from savings to training efficiency. We're always here if you have additional feedback or questions!

Kathryn B.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Positive Experience

Revisado el 24/8/2020

Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Puntos a favor

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

Puntos en contra

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Sarah H.

So far so good!

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

Puntos a favor

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

Puntos en contra

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Shania W.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Trainual is great!!

Revisado el 29/3/2021

Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

Puntos a favor

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Puntos en contra

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Trainual is key

Revisado el 29/3/2021

Easier training platform than the previous platform we used so there were fewer technical issues which saved us time fixing those issues during Training. It was a great experience overall.

Puntos a favor

The fact that we had to suddenly hire and train people in a short manner of time because of an unexpected surge of workload, the ease of transitioning to Trainual really helped. We were using a different software/platform before and it was a bit of a pain and we found Trainual a few months back before hiring, thankfully. Trainual is also perfect for our current needs. It's really easy to learn how to navigate around Trainual and learn how to use it from an Admin perspective. We didn't experience any technical issues along the way even from the user's side. I also liked the feature where you can see their progress in a detailed manner, like when did a specific user start on a course and when did they finish it.

Puntos en contra

There really aren't that many things I didn't like about it. I guess I would just push on considering adding more test styles/quiz styles. Additionally, I think we can add more details on the Reports, like the computed duration of how much time a user spent on a specific subject & course. Also, it'd be nice too if there was a feature where the courses & subjects are locked or set up to be taken in a specific order. These are the things on top of my head right now.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear that Trainual helped your team effectively train your new employees in such a short amount of time! And we appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve. We'll pass that on to our product team so we know where to focus on as we improve the platform. If there's anything else you need from us, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Matt L.

Game Changing Training

Revisado el 13/5/2020

Trainual has been the most valuable addition we've made to our franchise network in the past year. I recommend it often.

Puntos a favor

The Trainual platform is easy to use and has allowed us to scale our growth that would have been impossible with traditional training systems.

Puntos en contra

We need better testing and certification options. The testing isn't robust enough. Users need certifications to show they've achieved a certain level. This is important for motivation. It seems like an easy add that would add a lot of value. We're currently looking for testing and certification solutions from 3rd parties, but Trainual should be able to provide them quite easily.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hey Matt, we're super pleased to hear we've helped you scale and grow your employees! I've actually gone through and added a feature request for certificates based on completion rate. We'll send over an update as soon as this becomes available.

Malyn B.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great must-have tool with room to grow

Revisado el 1/12/2020

Overall, I love Trainual's software and who they are as a company. They have a good product. Although it may be missing some things, those are things they are working on. They provide great resources for business owners and managers. I love the videos, webinars, articles, whatever it is that they put out there. It is always GOLD! And not to mention, very relevant.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use. They come out continuously with updates that help the ease of use, I think. I like the option of incorporating tests/quizzes. It's easy to add in different media formats as well.

Puntos en contra

Trainual has great bones and structure. They are constantly evolving and implementing improvements which I appreciate, however, I do wish for a more complex or more functions in the testing/quizzes and a way to organize topics into Categories or Folders (which I know is something they are working on).

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Malyn! Thanks for sharing your Trainual experience with us. We appreciate your feedback about adding more complex functions to the test feature, and rest assured it's something we are working on! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the software so far and we truly appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional feedback or questions - we'd love to hear from you.

Lynette G.
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great system

Revisado el 13/6/2020

Trainual solves almost all of our onboarding dilemmas, and the library of templates gets you going quickly.

Puntos a favor

The system looks utterly professional and modern with a clean, uncluttered UI, its the main reason we are selecting this product. Once customised with our branding it looked and felt like our own platform.
The website is responsive and its great that its available as a downloadable app and mobi site. The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Puntos en contra

Its disappointing that the LMS is not SCORM compliant or supportive of adding external course material. The content tools require expanding, colour fonts and custom backgrounds etc. If you are going to limit the instructor to compiling courses to using your own content tools only it has to sufficiently expansive to make your courses appealing. Gifs are not totally appropriate for a lot of courses while obviously a nice differentiator. Creativity is therefore limiting. I would like to also see that you are able to upload videos directly from your device, as opposed to being forced to using YouTube videos which looks less than professional.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Lynette! Thank you so much for leaving your candid feedback of Trainual. We are delighted to hear that you like our UI and prebuilt templates.

Stephanie B.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Trainual is helpful beyond just the software

Revisado el 25/8/2020

Besides the software I really appreciate the podcasts and virtual classes that help businesses to be their best selves. Providing sessions on hiring, onboarding, and leading with empathy have been especially helpful for our team.

Puntos a favor

We didn't have written processes previous to using Trainual. This software has helped us get everything out of our heads and onto "paper" so that there is clear understanding across the board for what is expected from our employees and what they should expect from us as a company. It's easy to set up, easy to modify/customize, and easy to use. We are an HVAC contractor and not all of our employees are tech savvy. We've had no issues whatsoever in any of our employees using the software. And living in the new normal of social distancing this software has allowed us to hire, onboard, and train people virtually. We're better at these three items now than we ever were before and it's due to our use of Trainual.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of any issues we've had with the software.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your your Trainual experience. We're so excited to hear that implementation has been easy and that the platform has improved your processes and training! We hope it continues to positively impact your organization! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions or feedback as you're getting started.

Taylor G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes on-boarding new team members easy for small business

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Bring a small business, each team member wears many hats. Our business is also, thankfully, BOOMING so the need to add team members and keep up with a fast paced business is really difficult.

Once all of our policies and procedures were on Trainual, and it did not take long to format and upload, an on-boarding process that would take me away a work day for me (the Director of Operations) was as easy as having the new hire in my office with an iPad learning while I worked.

Also, sending out memos to team members and tracking them down to sign was eliminated because of the easy to edit and upload software. Our SOP has never been so up-to-date!

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy how this software has made updating standard operating procedures so simple. Whenever something is edited it sends a notification out to the team and I just need to give them a due date, this way I know that all information is available to everyone.

Puntos en contra

I wish I did not have to pay for the premium membership to do screen recording. Our business pays for Zoom so we just do screen recording through there, but uploading videos are also a process as you need to pay for a account or upload to YouTube to manage videos.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for leaving such great words about Trainual. We are very excited to hear that we have helped make SOPs more accessible, and that training is becoming more efficient. If you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Tonya K.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Training made SIMPLE!

Revisado el 20/5/2019

Overall, trainual has been a lifesaver for me and my team. By using trainual as our training platform we are able to ramp up more new team members at one time and keep our open forums to high-level reviews of the material. This saves my trainers and supervisors hours of hand holding which in turn allows them to focus on their other daily tasks.

Puntos a favor

The use and navigation of the Trainual platform is simple and clear. My trainers are easily able to create new subjects within minutes. Also, having the ability to move entire sections from one subject to another makes life so much better. It would never work if we had to copy/paste and delete. We also love the reporting in Trainual. We can monitor our new trainees' progression and identify areas for improvement at a glance.

Puntos en contra

I cannot think of anything I don't like about trainual. It would be nice if we could choose our own color scheme to match that of our company.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Thanks for the review, Tonya - Glad we were able to simplify your process!

Perry P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Changed how we grow our business

Revisado el 24/8/2020

Incredible. I wouldn't be without it now

Puntos a favor

The ease of creation is immense. Tests really ensure the team consume AND understand what they are learning.

Puntos en contra

Hmmm I genuingley cannot think of any cons right now

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Perry! Thank you for taking the time to leave your Trainual review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has been impactful to you and your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional feedback or questions for us.

Nikki V.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Trainual Transformed our Staff

Revisado el 8/9/2020

I love it! We will be using it for years!

Puntos a favor

Trainual was super easy to set up and get my staff training up to date. It is very intuitive so my staff were able to get started with minimal assistance.

Puntos en contra

I have to put in my own information. The templates Trainual has are amazing, I just wish I could click a button and all my manuals were magically entered!

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Hi Nikki! Thanks for sharing your Trainual review. We hear you, a magic button for content would be AWESOME. We're glad to know that it's been otherwise beneficial to your training efforts, and we hope you continue to find it impactful to your team! Please let us know if you ever have additional feedback or questions.

Sarah R.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Training Make-over

Revisado el 20/5/2019

Overall it is great. Our business is set up with multiple locations across 4 states and it is has allowed the training to happen without the cost of long business trips. I would honestly say that Trainual helps me accomplish 80-90% of my goals with training and that really cuts down on the time and expenses spent traveling and training.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can add screenshots into the quizzes - it allows me to ensure that employees I have never met (due to hiring in a region I don't live in) understand what they are looking at. I love that in general I can have the benefit of a "hands-on" approach and thoroughly teach concepts and in actuality use up very little time to do so. Overall, Trainual is very helpful.

Puntos en contra

If I could change one thing - it would be Trainual creating the ability for us to upload videos directly to the website as opposed to having to go through youtube or Vimeo. Either the quality of the video is reduced by the time it gets to Trainual to the point where it's blurry and not really useful, or we have to pay a separate vendor to upload the videos, or we have to upload slowly over time. If that aspect were changed, I would give this software an 11/10.

Respuesta de Trainual Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback, Sarah! An in-app video platform is definitely on the roadmap. :)