41 opiniones

WorkClout

Soporte de rendimiento para trabajadores industriales y de fabricación

4.9 /5 (41 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
41 opiniones
Henry M.

WOW

Revisado el 11/12/2018

38% increase in capacity 2 months after use. Solved the problem of communication and transversely improved our production efficiency as well.

Puntos a favor

All my plant managers and plant floor workers really picked this up quickly. When they say user friendly, they mean user friendly. We were doing around 80 job tickets per week, 1 month on WorkClout, I saw how much waste was reduced. We're now averaging 111 job ticket capacity after 2 months! Incredible product and team. The support they give is really unprecedented.

Puntos en contra

No cons so far. They're really receptive to feedback, so features we need are always getting pushed out.

Respuesta de WorkClout Traducir a español

Thank you so much, Henry! You're truly an amazing customer and we're glad to be powering your factory! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 if you ever need anything - we know you already know this ;)

-Liz from WorkClout

Vern A.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

improved and streamlined all SQDIP metrics

Revisado el 14/7/2020

I can see all the continuous improvement initiatives my team and I are working on and see the overall impact of each individual task, project, and initiave on my OEE, Quality, and Safety KPIs. We did an ROI retrospective and we calculated that WorkClout has saved us $500,320 in cost avoidance in less than 6 months - the software paid for itself 1 month after implementation.

Puntos a favor

Helped digitized all my quality & safety inspections, created an escalation path for issues, provided customizable work instructions, and the best one is the consolidation of data. WorkClout helped me think of work in a more data-driven way - they take all my data from my Epicor system and replaced my EHS, CMMS, and QMS systems entirely - all my data is processed within workclout and they analyze trends in my operations.

Puntos en contra

I wish they had pre-built courses for work instructions, but I know they're working on partnerships to fulfill that need. They have been an amzing vendor overall!

Joseh W.
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Universal Productivity Application

Revisado el 17/9/2020

It has been a pleasant experience almost wholly due to the excellent customer service and one on one attention of the workclout team in addressing our needs and walking through the products functions

Puntos a favor

It allows for disparate communication across platform with no lag between team members. The initial vagueness of sections allows for application in many different fields.

Puntos en contra

Mobile version of the app has some limitations in comment and media uploads as well as pausing inspections while not navigated to the page. This makes tracking time use difficult. But it improves daily and I have no doubts will rise to meet our needs

Respuesta de WorkClout Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the review, Joe! We enjoy working with you and are happy that you've enjoyed the system! we hope to get you to 5 stars with all the improvements that we're continually making!

• Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for incident management and quality & safety audits

Revisado el 17/2/2021

workclout is great for any company that is looking to get away from their outdated process and to digitze their documents, audits and reporting. They market themselves as quality and safety 4.0, which is a promising sign that they are focusing on the right things for what we need.

Puntos a favor

when there are incidents that occur on-site and in the field, our workers can use workclout to immediately capture it digitally on their phones. One of our requirements was to have real-time alerts to incidents and we were able to achieve this by using their workflow triggers. This has helped increase response times by a lot.

Puntos en contra

Lining the implementation time with current projects took some time. New and better features are constantly being released, but their customer success team has been on top of communication

• Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

most user friendly qms program my company has used before

Revisado el 8/2/2021

I've recommended this software to 3 of my colleagues already and all of us have said they have never worked with a vendor as great as WorkClout, we are all evangelist and I'm glad we discovered them to help our quality processes. If you're looking to go paperless, WorkClout is the qms software of choice to help you do so.

My company uses WorkClout for these features: Doc Control
Internal and Supplier corrective actions
Internal Audits
Training
Complaint Management
Defect / Non Conformance System
Risk Assessment
Calibration and Preventative Maintenance tracking - it has been amazing to work with overall and covers all our needs. Implementation was fast and staff are positive and supportive. Easy to use for all people.

Puntos en contra

my team has less work to do since everything became more streamlined ;P

• Sector: Bienes de consumo

great investment for manufacturers

Revisado el 16/2/2021

Reduced our nonconformance and quality defects by 40%. I could not have asked for anything better. Price was right within our budget. My job is a lot easier now.

Puntos a favor

For quality control managers that need to go digital, reduce mistakes, and go to market faster. Using Workclout has reduced the number of nonconformances during our production by over 40%. My team is actually spending more time improving process and conducting quality checks now that we have Workclout. We're also using this for our ISO certifications.

Puntos en contra

No cons I can think of. Minimal learning curve was needed when training my team. Workclout was there 100% of the way and even went a step further to provide 1-on-1 training if needed. Make sure to read their help documents and use the intercom widget!

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good for anyone that needs improved quality processes. They are great with customer service...

Revisado el 17/2/2021

They were a great choice for what we needed. They work closely with myself and our supervisor, check-in often with updates, and are always showing us different ways we can optimize our quality process further.

Puntos a favor

Pros: easy to build forms that my team can use to capture quality specifications and details during production runs. The configuration has gotten better and become much more user-friendly over time. I like that you are able to maintain a revision history and changes are automatically applied to future quality checks.

Puntos en contra

Cons: The digital forms are much different than our older excel files. Our workers needed to be trained on the new layout. The use of two columns has helped us match the forms as much as possible

Sydney C.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

my production is now 2 weeks ahead

Revisado el 22/5/2019

New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Puntos a favor

This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!

• Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quality and safety gains realized.

Revisado el 8/2/2021

A must have for all energy companies that are looking to get into industry 4.0 - we have made the right choice.

Puntos a favor

Part of my job is to make sure my employees are safe while doing quality work. WorkClout was our swiss army knife in capturing all our use cases and their customer support is better than any vendor we've worked within the past. Capturing information was also another thing our team was struggling with, WorkClout mobile app allowed our technicians to go and report issues and assign corrective actions that enabled escalation to be resolved quicker.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything, they have been great overall.

• Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Our FMEA compliance streamlined

Revisado el 8/2/2021

Our team was attempting to get our stuff of excel because it became unmanageable, WorkClout helped us get going quickly, which allowed for a more efficient FMEA process in automotive.

Puntos a favor

This program made it simple for my team to make our FMEA process more efficient, our quality levels increased a month after use because of the efficiency gains. Our TRIR also went down 80%. Great user-friendly system.

Puntos en contra

Change management is a process but WorkClout made it easy and helped us a lot

• Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

One Place For My Data

Revisado el 5/11/2019

If you have a lot of software, this is your connector and homebase of your ops.

Puntos a favor

Easily consolidated my data in one single place - we use an ERP, CRM, Inventory Mgmt, Accounting, etc - I wanted to run reports on all this data, but they;re all in different silos so it was difficult. WC allowed me to report on all this data in one place and I knew what work orders were associated to each data point.

Puntos en contra

If my data is all in one place can't complain about anything else

• Sector: Sector textil

Workclout review

Revisado el 23/5/2019

A worthwhile software for any operation that cares about capacity planning and scheduling.

Puntos a favor

This is a versatile software but you may not notice it in the beginning. At first glance it comes off simple and easy on the eyes. But that's the beauty of this software. The complexity is hidden from you until you need it. We are able to manage all of our sales orders, jobs, finished goods, and raw materials here, in addition to the dynamic scheduling. I love this software, it's made my job jokingly easy.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to have human resources and accounting capabilities. We are able to integrate with Sage and they say they support Quickbooks and Zero integrations too. Maybe one day we can replace Sage completely and just use Workclout.

• Sector: Materiales de construcción

The best Manufacturing program I’ve used

Revisado el 4/11/2019

Even though i has to reach out, the customer service is remarkable and the system is very easy to pick up and start using right away!

Puntos a favor

This program really lit a fire under our butts to get things going, it helped our technical and non-technical guys make decisions faster and with more ease.

Puntos en contra

Some customizations requires us to reach out to the work clout team

Stacy Z.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Makes a difference

Revisado el 19/12/2018

Puntos a favor

I have saved so much time by using Workclout — not only have I noticed my workers being able to get much more done in a day, but also I feel like our team dynamic and culture building has strengthened by far. The product eliminates collaboration and communication deficiencies. Scheduling, planning, time management, predicting patterns, tracking info, and keeping record of logistical information is now so easy.

Puntos en contra

So far haven't run into any major bumps — they are a new product so I am expecting more features and add-ons in upcoming months. They are very receptive to customer feedback and their support team is the kind that makes me stay loyal to a company/product.

• Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

WorkClout review

Revisado el 27/11/2019

If you need to standardize and systemize your processes, procedures, training and individual employee performance, then Workclout is your answer.

Puntos a favor

Standardization has been a need for us, we had everything on excel & google drive. What I like about WorkClout Performance Support module has been the ability to tie performance metrics to worker training in an elegant way. With documents it's difficult to parse through information, so having the ability to essentially add TL;DR functionality to documents for workers to read while conducting their tasks has been tremendously valuable to our team.

Puntos en contra

I wish we can have more inventory integrations.

• Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A tool that helped me really see what was going on.

Revisado el 5/11/2019

If you need to implement something quick and have your operators love you for doing it, go with WorkClout. They have a few different features that I haven't seen in other systems, but I think that's what makes WorkClout unique in a way. Overall - this is the best option I've used in my career.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is very apparent and I can attest to how many of my operators said it made their work simpler. The scheduling and session replay apps are invaluable to us now.

Puntos en contra

I would say inventory is very basic, but i can't complain because it does help me calculate my BOM and keeps a ledger, but I can see they're making massive improvements.

Aimee S.

Speedy Implementation and Reliable

Revisado el 11/1/2019

Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Puntos a favor

These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Puntos en contra

Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.

Ryan M.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Basic Training Platform Tool

Revisado el 31/12/2019

It is good for basic skills training for businesses at an affordable price.

Puntos a favor

It is learning platform that is aesthetically pleasing and has the features displayed in easy to use formats.

Puntos en contra

It is not able to carry out some of the more advanced features that other Learning Management Systems offer.

• Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

So simple to use

Revisado el 14/1/2019

Puntos a favor

Before using this our company was scheduling jobs using an excel sheet. Now with this tablet we’re able to easily get all the information we need from a tablet posted near our machine. This is great because the changes are seen instantly and we’re able to accurately track the times it takes to complete the work.

Puntos en contra

Some of the terminology used in for job details were different for our company, but adjustments were made within the day to match better to what we were used too. Other than that setup and training has been really smooth.

Jorge E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for tracking jobs and statuses

Revisado el 14/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Puntos en contra

More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

Sabrina T.
  • Sector: Plásticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

After months of searching... WorkClout solved our problems

Revisado el 29/5/2019

Would definitely recommend because of their service and attention to detail when working with customers.

Puntos a favor

We're a new operation, so we needed something that was simple and straight to the point. WorkClout worked with us every step of the way and their product was really easy to understand. We're excited about our relationship moving forward.

Puntos en contra

They are a new player in the space and are still developing features. We've been told that all new updates to the software will be provided for free.

• Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Engagement improved by 20%

Revisado el 27/11/2019

Turnover has decreased and makes me happy

Puntos a favor

Leaderboard and keeping progress tabs on my ops team has helped me tremendously.

Puntos en contra

Still creating g the necessary info to create quizzes and training material. Other than that, not much to complain about - support is really amazing.

• Sector: Internet

Easy to schedule!

Revisado el 1/2/2019

Puntos a favor

The prediction/finite scheduling feature has been great for us. Its so simple to use and allows for flexibility when orders get prioritized over another. The pricing was great, we were able to get what we needed and stay way within our budget.

Puntos en contra

A lot of configurations to the system are still being done via email. I've been assured that they're on their way on building out easier configurations within the settings for the software.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Clean interface and easy to work with

Revisado el 16/1/2019

Excellent customer service as well! We were a little nervous initially with onboarding everyone in the department and transferring data. WorkClout's team took the time to make sure we were able to transition on to the software smoothly and avoid any major work progress delays.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to implement with my team. Job ticket inputting and management is made effortless by using this software.

Puntos en contra

No cons yet! Definitely excited to see new features that can help us further customize our work flow process.

• Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Performance support is the future of manufacturing

Revisado el 26/11/2019

Investing in an infrastructure to provide support for your workers is the single best investment I've made.

Puntos a favor

I questioned the need for a program to help my floor workers become more productive fearing the counter-effects, however, I was very wrong. They loved that they had something tangible to be measure themselves to see how they could get better or even upgrade to new skills.

Puntos en contra

Getting all the content takes some time.