Profit

Profit

Establecimiento y seguimiento de objetivos y resultados clave (OKR)

4.9/5 (8 opiniones)
Vignesh S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Effective Product

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 5/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was very impressed by the visuals. Very pleasing and all the information is presented just right. I found the delegated OKRs very handy. Some of my team members did not have a good handle on OKRs and I was able to create them and give them a head start. I am sure that is not the intent of delegated OKRs, but it came handy to get started quickly.

The customizable metrics library is pretty good. It took a while for us to get a handle on this and we're still learning. But I can tell that this can be extremely useful to both focus and also realize how our execution on those metrics led us down the success path.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to understand and comprehend all the concepts. Really like the 15 day training program.

Puntos en contra

I wish there are some longer training videos of the product. The team says that thats coming .. so waiting for that.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Recursos Humanos
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Profit Feedback

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 28/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I’m very new to the world of OKRs and have tried a few other programs but always left them confused and unsatisfied, Profit was very helpful as they make the overall experience user friendly by showcasing an OKR canvas or the guidelines to set an OKR with real-time examples for almost all niches that lets people visualize their Objectives & Key Results, as well as their customer support team, can help answer questions you may have while using their system.

Creating, updating and viewing OKRs is streamlined and easy to use. Other features are also integrated allowing for task management and employee engagement.

Puntos a favor

The UI is very intuitive! They also have an OKR canvas that made understanding the concept and software very easy and it helps to visualize OKRs which can be confusing for beginners.

Puntos en contra

I didn’t come across anything that I found to not enjoy and the customer support was able to help me with any questions I had while using it.

Subbu P.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir con Google

Very intuitive OKR Product. I love it!!

Revisado el 5/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been involved with OKRs for some time. Most of the players come from either the task management or employee assessment angles. It has been a challenge to have a discussion with people that OKR is business centric. Yes, we all care about employees, but the purpose of OKR is to bring direction to the business and help employees put their focused effort towards that direction.

Profit has done an amazing job by far, in putting these core OKR principles to work. The OKR Canvas by itself is very good. When the software makes it easy to follow a series of steps in filling out a canvas for each OKR, it's even better. There are several other features that make Profit a really good software for OKRs, but nothing beats the Canvas.

Puntos a favor

The design of the user interface using the OKR Canvas (https://www.okrcanvas.org/) has made the software really intuitive. Kudos to the team on that.

Puntos en contra

Didn't find much. I think they've done a good job.

Kirsty L.
Sector: Ropa y moda

Review on Profit.co

Revisado el 19/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We started using Profit.co for our OKRs. We were slightly familiar with the concepts, but were amazed by the UX of Profit. It is extremely easy to understand what each page means. There are many videos that explain the concepts well and on top of that, the UX is very intuitive with good explanations at appropriate places. I have to say, Profit made our adoption of OKRs very easy and effective. Being a senior executive, I can confidently say that Profit has enabled us to focus and prioritize on the right things to get done and avoid distractions as we are building our business.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive to learn and use. Addresses OKRs very well. Has integrated Task Management.

Puntos en contra

Mobile Apps are native, but are a bit behind in terms of feature releases.

Kishore K.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir con Google

Great tool to learn, implement, and practice OKR

Revisado el 15/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We implemented Profit for our business and we love the product. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. While we did have to invest a bit of time in learning the concepts of OKRs and the related vocabulary, I have to say the tool made it quite a bit easier for us to learn the methodology through the various guided processes. We also like the OKR Canvas and the fact that Profit is built on top of the OKR Canvas made it that much more intuitive.

Puntos a favor

The OKRs by Metrics view is amazing. I can clearly see everyone who is focused on a certain metric, say gross margin with a single click.

Puntos en contra

We have not found any cons so far and very happy with the user experience.

Marcus H.
Sector: Medios online
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Straightforward OKR application

Revisado el 4/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It just does Objectives and Key Results and doesn't want to be more than necessary. If you're just wanting to achieve your goals and align everyone else in your company, well then it is perfect.

Puntos a favor

Set up in under 30 minutes. Very focused and minimal view of the relevant Data.

Puntos en contra

There is really nothing what would hold me back to start with this tool.

Stephan V.
Sector: Construcción
Traducir con Google

Profit is a game changer!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 27/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have many teams doing great things in our company but our objectives were not aligned. With Profit, we now have a tool to see what the other teams are trying to achieve and we can align ourselves with it. Individually it is also great to measure and monitor the important things and to improve productivity, efficiency, quality or which ever key performance indicator you are trying to improve.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and visibility between team members. I also like that there are predefined templates and wizzards which guide you to framing your OKRs

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. We are very pleased with it.

Sankar prasad C.
Sector: Medios online

Good Tool, Great Customer Service

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 7/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used another OKR software almost a year ago and gave up. Since then I've been checking out the players periodically. Most of them seem to have evolved from task management or employee talent assessment and seem to carry that baggage. I was skeptical to check out Profit. It's not just another OKR tool. Profit is a pleasant surprise. We just rolled out the tool and are very happy.

Puntos a favor

We like the UI that guides you through defining OKRs. Integrates with G Suite. We love the watched OKRs.

Puntos en contra

Didn't face many issues, and support is always there to help when we need.