121 opiniones

Showpass

Una aplicación de venta de entradas para los organizadores y participantes de eventos

4.8 /5 (121 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general

ShowPass to Keep Your Event or Find an Event

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 15/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As noted above, Showpass is currently showing a sense of care and concern with the pandemic coronavirus by giving their clients a sense of less worry as events are being cancelled or postponed. Truly stepping out front to ensure credits, refunds and a general sense of compassion as we all endure this terrifying time in our world. Their commitment to our ( me as a user ) safety and well being with minimal losses that are out of our general handling are exactly what Showpass is playing a larger role in. This gives a lot of us a sense of satisfaction and excellent customer service. They are a large leader in event sales and in the scope for people putting on these events as well. They keep us a little calmer by showing how well they value their clients.

Puntos a favor

I wanted to express gratitude as it plays out in Today's current situation with covid-19 and the health and safety of event goers. I am purely a user and have not used my showpass account in quite some time. Aside from having excellent event purchase options and tickets to the best, I have seen what a positive position the company is taking to put some peace of mind to those of us scared by or impacted by the current coronavirus outbreak. This company is showing that we ( the clients) matter by backing ticket sales with refundable options or to back out by choice with virtually no penalty. Truly a step above by alerting their client list rather than by having us do the work.

Puntos en contra

I like the layout and in this particular review noted very positive aspects. As a user there are basic little things that might give me a sense of lesser satisfaction - pricing for events as an example-but there isn't anything on a larger scale at this time that bothers me.

Wendy G.

Crankworx Review

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 31/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

Puntos a favor

The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

Kayla B.
Sector: Artes escénicas
Traducir a español

My favorite ticketing service to-date

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 9/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love the suggestions it made for elevating the experience for ticket buyers. It's all very easy to share. I'm really impressed

Puntos a favor

The majority of this software is super user friendly, as someone who does not credit herself to be a whiz at technology. The customer service is prompt and friendly. The fees are very reasonable, and there are features like returns and group messaging that are very helpful.

Puntos en contra

I found there to be some runaround to get to specific places I wanted to visit on the site, it sometimes seemed unnecessary but it has been a minute since I had shows to ticket for so I can't remember the exact example.

Oliver P.
Sector: Música

Showpass Review

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 30/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Top notch, love the low service fees

Puntos a favor

Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Puntos en contra

Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

Respuesta de Showpass

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

Sarah W.
Sector: Hostelería

Hospitality Heaven

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A great team that makes you feel important. I would never use another ticketing site after dealing with Showpass

Puntos a favor

User friendly platform, easy to navigate and any issues you may have are promptly sorted when you reach out to customer service. Had to refund a lot of tickets after the lockdown and Showpass was wonderful with helping me manage it.

Puntos en contra

The sizing with photos was an issue however the team was very helpful with sorting this for me

Geoffrey L.
Sector: Artes escénicas

Administrators point of view

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am the guy who looks after entering concerts and administering ticket sales. We have a treasurer who looks after the business side so I am not really familiar enough to comment.

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to enter events. Customer entry is fairly straight forward. Many features but Showpass has been agreeable to adding some things that we needed to make management of ticket sales a little easier.

Puntos en contra

Anything that I didn't real like has been changed to suit. For instance for a season ticket package in assigned seating the first year we had to get Showpass to connect the events to the seat graphic. They made a change we can now do it ourselves. The maid it easier to identify transactions to designated seat. So I don't have any cons that I can think of right now.

Erin M.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Small Business Events

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 11/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We find it very easy to promote events through ShowPass, especially because it links straight to our FaceBook. I also find it easy to promote events through the platform because the URLs are simple and not overly lengthy. Finally, the abandoned cart feature is really unique, it has already resulted in sales that would have perhaps been lost!

Puntos a favor

We love the event setup feature and the reporting features. I also love that you can create different ticket types to really customize any event. I also love that this platform is local and our experience anytime we have required support has been great!

Puntos en contra

I would love it if we could copy an expired event as we host some events that are the same from month to month with a few slight changes in details. This might already exist but I haven't been able to find this feature on the app on my own yet.

Sarah C.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir a español

An amazing, seamless registration system

Revisado el 6/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

Puntos en contra

It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!

Douglas M.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Simply the best ticketing software.

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 11/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My time is incredibly valuable and Showpass respects my time by making setting up an event short and sweet. The check in process and data collection component are easy to access and export.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is outstanding. Simple intuitive interface that is a joy to navigate. The support chat response is extremely prompt and helpful. A live body will call you if needed too ! Amazing - no other ticketing software even has voice assistance.

Puntos en contra

I only wish that everyone used Showpass - it would make my ticket buying experience a positive one. The competing ticketing software is costly and clumsy !

Alan L.

Showpass review

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 24/7/2020

10/10

Puntos a favor

The immediate response I get with an issue. Customer support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically in Calgary, AB

Puntos en contra

Honesty I couldn’t be happier. I know that doesn’t help with you wanting to make improvements but I’ve had no complaints so far

Tanya T.

Showpass x Cowboys Music Festival

Revisado el 31/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our overall experience with Showpass has been a very positive one! Showpass has been a great partner to work with as we continue to group our business and require more advanced ticketing options. Showpass Customer Service at all levels has been outstanding.

Puntos a favor

The main pros of using Showpass are:
-Very user-friendly for both seller and buyer
-Easy to learn and use for all employees
-Showpass App checkout allows for fast checkout by buyers
-Advance levels of employee level access are great for internal security
-Availability to provide advanced ticketing options like multi-scan/muli-ticket delivery have allowed ticketing for many different kinds of events
-High ability to customize events and seller options very helpful
-Tracking links great for monitoring traffic/sellers/sales
-Integration with Facebook for ticket selling has helped sell tickets through social platform and reduces click drop-off
-Integration with Square (and others) provide options for hard copy ticketing
-Constant updates from Showpass provide a better user and seller experience
-Integration with Guest List Platform allows additional options for events entrance
-Ticket reporting is robust and provides great finical reports
-Showpass considers all requests for new development into their roadmap
-Quick and great response from customer service teams on all levels

Puntos en contra

Some small areas of improvement for Showpass are:
-Better pre-existing integration with third-party apps
-Marketplace Items require better redemption reports
-We would like to be able to pick which events are displayed between the checkout page and purchase page
-We are looking forward to a better referral program being rolled out

Mallory W.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Highly Recommend

Revisado el 9/12/2019

Puntos a favor

The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

Dany H.
Sector: Banca
Traducir a español

Loved the time frame booking options! Very helpful during the pandemic.

Revisado el 24/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As noted above, I loved the software. Not to mention, their fees were really good for the platform they provide and were a lot lower than some other platforms. Will definitely use their software for my next event.

Puntos a favor

Showpass is honestly the easiest platform I’ve used in terms of being a user. Loved the checkout process as It doesn’t even require an account to be created and everything is done in a few “clicks”. Not to mention they had so many features that were very helpful given the COVID-19 event environment. We were scared of showing up to our event where people would all arrive at once and be overcrowded at the doors. Showpass has a feature where you can give the customer the option to select time frames (whether its 15-minute, 30-minutes, 1 hour apart) and select a time to arrive! Made it so easy for us to select the time frame we wanted and didn’t have to worry about overcrowding and capacity issues.

Puntos en contra

I didn’t come across too many cons per se but would have loved if their website had some informational videos on how to use various components as an event organizer! I’m always looking for videos on how to do things and this this would be helpful from an organizer perspective. Not that I needed it this time around but could be helpful for my next event I host.

John M.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas
Traducir a español

How Covid-19 Pandemic changed the way non-profits & religious institutions opened their doors safely

Revisado el 21/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When everything went into a lock-down due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, churches were forced to close their doors. When things started to open up we knew we would only be allowed 50-100 persons into our church based on government health and safety mandates related to social-distancing requirements. We developed a scheme to mark our church pews to make enforcing the 6-foot social-distancing rules obvious for everyone. We also blocked off a number of rows. We then identified flexible configurations to allow up to accommodate the various family sizes and preferred services they attended historically. We then build seating selections based on family sizes and used these to monitor utilization during the week. We were able to utilize Showpass without the need for any software changes once we refined our model and identified easy tools to monitor utilization and capacity controls. It works!

Puntos a favor

The Showpass team was very receptive to helping us identify a means of building a reservation system for our 3500 family parish. We built a prototype and within three weeks we were up and running with our reservation system. The thing I liked best was working with the Showpass team and and building around their system's core functionality.

Puntos en contra

There are some custom integrations I would like to look at down the road, but overall we are happy with our choice and our core team is happy with our results and the fact we didn't have to build everything from scratch.

Christine G.
Traducir a español

Innovative company with fantastic customer service

Revisado el 10/6/2019

Puntos a favor

Showpass is user friendly. Sending complimentary passes to our clients and partners is so easy! Its a feature that we love.

Puntos en contra

When creating an event that runs for more then one day; there isn't an option to create a daily start and end time. It can confuse customers if the start/end times are difference each day.

Adam W.

Windsor Championship 2018-2019

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 12/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience has been great which is why we decided to use your services again in 2019. Rep. has been fantastic in addressing our needs and concerns very quickly and making sure we are taken care of as much as possible.

Puntos a favor

I liked how easy it was to use from and end user standpoint. It is easy to follow the steps and directions and complete the transaction with ease. I also liked the customer service I received from the very beginning. We had the customer service create the events for us right from the very beginning and did a great job with the events given the amount of information we were looking to collect.

Puntos en contra

The countdown clock. Should be able to change the length of time taken to complete a registration and transaction. ...or make it more visible to the customer completing the transaction. I understand why it is there (ticket sales etc) but you should be able to change it per event...in my opinion.

Katrina F.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Awesome service and team

Revisado el 27/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have developed quite a strong relationship with the Showpass team - with on-site support being of key importance to us, we now look forward to working together during our activations. We also truly appreciate the support and willingness to adapt and adjust programming to fulfill our team's needs.

Puntos a favor

Favorite Showpass features include tracking links, Promo code tracking, time period reporting, stored historic data YOY, daily email updates and most importantly on-site support.

Puntos en contra

Struggled with understanding exactly how many tickets had been sold while selling in 2pk and 4pk bundles - we needed the ability to remove the parent ticket from the actual tickets that were being sold.

Kurtis G.

Sled Island Showpass Review

Revisado el 14/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, it's been very positive. There's always room for improvement, but I know you all are constantly working on new features and new improvements, so keep at it!

Puntos a favor

Facebook integration is super useful. When Sled Island is in festival mode, and we have to create tons of event pages that can integrate with Showpass for ticket sales, that's super helpful and makes it easier to get exposure on those shows.

Puntos en contra

When trying to do new tasks that you haven't done before, it can be hard to find where you should be in the software to do so. A hypothetical example, say I've been asked to remove a sponsor logo from our confirmation email when someone buys a pass.... Sometimes things like that can take awhile to figure out. A nice addition this past year was the new way to set up payment plans. Although it would be great if we could have more than three months at a time, and could just set up like... 10 months of payments plans without having to switch anything. Also, would love to set up 50/50 functionality for next year, one way or another!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Baran F.

Great Software, Even Better Support

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've tried many different ticket companies for our events in the past and Showpass is by far the best with the greatest customer support. The software is constantly evolving and progressing which we love. The team listens to our feedback and we often see the response to that feedback integrated into the software shortly after.

Puntos a favor

The software integrates beautifully with our website, allowing us to keep our visitors on our site without redirecting them to a third party page. The software is very flexible allowing detailed customization specific to your event and ticket process.

The team at Showpass do a great job to ensure the software is current with the latest in technology. Last year we integrated Showpass with Facebook for the first time and it worked great.

The support and team backing this software is one of the greatest assets. Quick to respond, very helpful, and can always find a solution to a problem.

Puntos en contra

The POS system is somewhat lacking and can be cumbersome when attempting to use the software for sales live at the event. Every year new features are added which helps improve it, but it could still be better.

Sometimes the way we have to set up our ticket packages and pricing forces us to create multiple events per event, which results in the beautiful built in reporting system not being as intuitive as we'd like.

Lisa T.

I love Showpass!

Revisado el 6/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

Puntos a favor

The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

Puntos en contra

I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Joel J.

Innovative Ticketing Solution to Maximize Event Revenue

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 7/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive & simple for staff to use and very innovative solutions for event organizers to maximize revenue through
- merchandise up-selling
- ticket package bundling
- pay gated live streaming
- Facebook event integration
- Google maps integration

Puntos en contra

Website integration took a little longer then expected but overall worked out well.

Liam M.
Sector: Seguros
Traducir a español

Super friendly staff and fast response time!

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 8/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'll definitely use Showpass for future events (both free and/or paid) and would recommend it to my friends. I find some other softwares take so long to set up events and this has been the fastest set up I've done to date. They also have an awesome integration with Facebook so I could actually sell tickets through the event on there as well. I am excited to use the platform in the future.

Puntos a favor

Their customer service is really top shelf! After I created my account, one of their staff called me and asked if I needed any help getting set-up. I had a few questions which they answered over the phone and also followed up with an email as well if I needed more assistance. I really wanted to up-sell my next event so people would see both when they were at checkout and their sales person showed me their event up-selling feature which was helpful and easy to use. Although my event was only for a couple hundred tickets it was nice to get that level of customer service. I will be using Showpass for my future events.

Puntos en contra

Technologically speaking I sometimes struggle with certain types of software and don't want to spend a lot of time setting up my events. Showpass made it easy for me to set up my event in a few minutes and the software was very easy to follow.

Dustyn S.

Showpass - Bust Loose

Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have always had a good experience and the staff are almost always on hand to help out too!

Puntos a favor

I like it's ease of use with creating events and add-ons for them as well as it's integration right into our website. Also they are always bringing new features out all the time!

Puntos en contra

I wish I could access our network from the mobile to look up a guests name and phone number. Also having a ticket package integration where they could choose a specific option after the package.

Samantha M.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Traducir a español

Great for purchasers and sellers

Revisado el 9/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I would use Showpass to host any events in the future.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy the navigation is when you are looking for new shows to go to or when you are purchasing tickets. I also think posting listings is fairly easy and very customizable. The layout of the site is good and I like how there has been expansion into different types of events with everything going on. Support is simple to use.

Puntos en contra

If something goes sideways in purchasing it can take a bit of time to right itself, but support is very easy to deal with. Fees are pretty standard from a buyer and seller point.

Respuesta de Showpass

Hi Samantha! We're glad you find our software easy to use! Sorry for the issues you had with purchasing, but we're glad you reached out to support for help. We're really proud of the work our customer support team does!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!

Bill R.

We love Showpass!

Revisado el 21/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been with Showpass since the beginning - and we have been so happy to work with them every step of the way! They are professional, responsive, creative and give incredible customer service to both us and our customers.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly, easy to learn, and adaptable to our needs.

Puntos en contra

Any time we have encountered even a slight hiccup, Showpass has exceeded our expectations and not only built a solution, but created something that helps us even more than we could have anticipated.