66 opiniones

Paperform

Herramienta online para crear formularios, pagos o páginas de productos

4.9 /5 (66 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
66 opiniones
Michael H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Paperform makes it super easy to build out nice looking webforms

Revisado el 31/10/2019

All of our staff use Paperform to build out forms easily for our clients, or internal use (client onboarding, etc.) - It's great because even our non-developers can put together forms in a few minutes, with no coding.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Paperform is just how easy it is to use. With no coding necessary, you can build out some really nice looking forms simply by drag-and-dropping fields. A nice bonus is that all the forms and fields are mobile-friendly!

Puntos en contra

The 2 main issues with Paperform are the price, and limitations. The price for the entry level tiers (not free) are pretty steep, and if want additional integrations and functionality, you need to upgrade to the next tier up, which is quite expensive for a form builder.

If you're going to stick with one of the lower paid tiers, be prepared to hit a couple walls when building forms, particularly with colors, fonts, UI customization, and post-submission integrations that aren't Zapier.

Colin M.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Paperform - Professional forms without the hassle

Revisado el 30/8/2019

Paperform is particularly useful when creating forms for clients. You don't need access to their systems which can alleviate a number of security concerns. You can design great looking forms that are a million miles from the freebies we've all seen. The back end stuff is clever too. If you do run into problems, there are real people to get you sorted.

Puntos a favor

Paperform is a step up from the free forms apps you typically see with their vendor branding, response limits and simplistic layouts. Paperform lets you create forms as easy as creating a document, but it is easy to make it look great and present it with your desired branding on a web page. And you don't have to get IT involved.

Puntos en contra

There were a few branding/design issues in the early days and not many integrations, but that is far from the case today. With direct integrations, Zapier and Integromat, Paperform is probably the most integrated forms application around.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Thank you, Colin! We really appreciate your kinds words and support. Let us know directly via live chat if there's something we might improve.

• Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Paperform as an order form

Revisado el 2/4/2021

Puntos a favor

I create surveys for a living using REDCap. I started a side business baking cakes and need a platform to collect my orders. I chose paper form over the other products (typeform) out there because it had more options for collecting payments and it allowed me to customize my designs a bit more. I also liked that it calculated the overall price of the orders as my clients added more items to their carts. They also have smart logic, that braches questions based on certain responses. I can also use integrations with Google sheets which is very helpful when I am trying to see all my orders at once with the labels rather than skus.

Puntos en contra

What I like LEAST about this platform is that customer service is ONLY online. You cant speak to someone on the phone or via zoom and it can be very frustrating, especially when you are new to this product. I DONT like that I cant create custom reports to download certain information that I want to analyze my weekly orders.

Leonardo S.

Best in Class form app + Mini Ecommerce

Revisado el 24/2/2021

Very happy with it, it's an app we use everyday with our workflow.

Puntos a favor

It's not fair to classify Paperform only as a form application. You can certainly create simple and complex forms with Paperform, but, is so much more. You can even build an ecommerce with it. You just need to be creative, because they provide all the tools needed to do it!

We have been using Paperform to:
- onboard clients,
- Charge customer (we use both PayPal & Stripe)
- Gather reviews
and any way you want it.

I highly recommend Paperform, it's an essential app on our workflow.

Puntos en contra

Can't think about anything negative about it. They just updated the system and it's even better now. With the new system, you can easily select which kind of field you want for your form.

João pedro R.
  • Sector: Películas y largometrajes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is the best tool in my toolkit right now

Revisado el 1/7/2020

It is the smartest web platform I've used in a very long time. I have manage to use it as part of my customer acquisition workflow, and without code or anything, I'm able to create really smart and conditional experiences for my potential clients. Design is good and simple and that's a huge plus for me! You'll only regret not starting to use Paperform sooner!

Puntos a favor

I started messing around with the other extremely powerful features and I instantly realized I had a beast of a product standing right in front of me that could really help me and help my clients. I ended up creating my Custom Pricing Presentation for my freelance video services and that ultimately help me reduce friction in my sales and booking process. All that tiring and extensive email back and forth associated with confused clients, on what products and services they wanted to choose when they book with me, was eliminated. So Paperform continues to pay itself off!

Puntos en contra

I really can't think of anything wrong with it, maybe sometimes it is a bit slow to load the editor, but I do have some pretty complex, long forms!

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Jo?o, thank you so much for your kind words!

Rob V.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Does it all and keeps growing!

Revisado el 1/7/2020

Great customer service, honesty, and a product that is obviously a labor of love, our experience with Paperform has been nothing but positive.

Need evidence? They wrote a blog advocating the use of their competition!! Who does that?! https://paperform.co/blog/the-19-best-online-form-builders-for-you-in-2020

Puntos a favor

I love the growing flexibility with Paperform. It seems the team at Paperform is always looking at how they can get Paperform to do more, adding huge value to an already amazing product!

Puntos en contra

This is hard to answer, as many of the limitations we had with Paperform initially are being removed as the app is updated and improved. Just remember, to get the full automated power of the app, you will need to integrate, which might require an extra cost via Zapier depending on what you are looking to do.

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Looking, Powerful Forms made easy.

Puntos a favor

Designing effective, professional-looking forms is a walk in the park with Paperform. I also love the security and awesome analytics features.

Puntos en contra

A few minor functionalities and integrations I would have liked to see, but really have no significant complaints.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your support! If you haven't yet, please let us know about those functionalities and integrations that you'd like to see :)

Joseph T.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Makes everything so easy

Puntos a favor

I like how everything is customizable and just presets super well to the user.

Puntos en contra

I wish the scheduling option was more robust. We use Paperform as a way to get initial information and then lead the user into a specific scheduling form (on another platform) based on what they selected and built in logic options. If the scheduling functionality had more to it, then this would be the holy grail for us.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Joseph, thank you for your kind words! We'd love to hear more about the scheduling options. It's a relatively new feature, and we're actively working on making it even more robust. Don't hesitate to let us know here or just reach out via the Intercom chat :) Thank you again!

Lorna W.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best landing page form platform!

Revisado el 29/7/2020

I got this a few years ago and I have been using it ever since! It's a fast and easy way of getting a registration page up and running in no time.

Puntos a favor

Paperform is so easy to use and gives you very professional results in minutes. You can use it is so many ways - registration for events, AND take payment! Send out surveys and feedback for and so much more!

Puntos en contra

Just a little more flexibility in the design would be great. Very standard in the layout but it would be great if you could move things around more and grey out the background if using an image.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Lorna, thank you so much for your kind words! We also really appreciate your feedback regarding Paperform's design/layout features

• Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Awesome and Fast

Revisado el 10/12/2020

It may not have all of the features that a product like SurveyMonkey has but we didn't need them. For example, I didn't see a way to embed the form on our website, but either way the hosted page was branded and since it didn't have a navigation menu on the top I felt it would serve as a better funnel.

Puntos a favor

Really fast to get a form up, they have the logic you need to make questions conditional. And it integrates with Slack and other apps so the data is not just siloed in Paperform.

Puntos en contra

It didn't have much flexibility for adding our logo to the top and aligning it center, left, etc. That would be nice.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Hello, thanks for your feedback, we're taking it onboard. Please note that you are able to add your logo as an image and align as you'd like :) You are also able to embed in a number of ways - we even support oEmbeds and pop-ups! Please get in contact with us at [email protected], and we'll help you get these features in place.

Dave C.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My favorite form building tool

Revisado el 27/11/2019

Love Paperform but please consider interactive forms. Please! Please!

Puntos a favor

I stumbled unto Paperform via their Appsumo offering several years ago and have been really impressed with the speed that they have built out this product. Most form builders only allow allow for minimal control over the landing page. I Love that paper form really allows you to customize the design to meet your needs.Another huge bonus for me is the amount direct integrations including Asana. This really helps to cut down on the Zapier bill. Finally, many form tools only allow you to download the results in a spreadsheet. Paperform allows for downloads for both spreadsheets and Pdf formats. Big win!

Puntos en contra

I’m hoping they will build out interactive forms. I really love what Typeform has been doing in this space. It would be great addition to Paperform.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Hi Dave, thanks for the fantastic review and the insights. We've got big plans for the product and making it even more robust for 2020, so stay tuned. If you have time, it would be great to know a little more about what you mean by "interactive" forms - perhaps you can soot us an email at [email protected] and then we can pass it on to the Product Team. In any case, thanks again and hope we can make the tool even more powerful for your business.

Alice J.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So much more than a form builder

Revisado el 1/2/2019

Paperform is a well thought out, elegant and easy to use form builder that has gone from strength to strength. I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy way to capture information from customers, including taking payment, and to develop quizzes and customer feedback forms.

Puntos a favor

Paperform makes it so easy to create elegant forms and more importantly for me, to take payment on my website without any faffing about with ecommerce systems.

I use it to sell tickets for events and places on online programmes as well as for simple surveys and feedback forms. The conditional logic also allows you to create quotes and quizzes to make you stand out from the crowd. I love it!

It connects to Stripe so you can keep your transaction fees down and you can have several accounts connected which makes it easy to run several campaigns at once.

It also connects to Zapier so is easy to push new signups into email marketing or CRM systems without lifting a finger.

The support is exceptional, we had a problem with a field that wasn't displaying properly on one type of iphone and the dev team had fixed it within 12 hours, keeping me updated throughout. Despite being in Australia (I'm in the UK) they are very fast to respond to any queries and are keen to hear what their customers would like added in future versions.
Can you tell I'm a big fan!?

Puntos en contra

There's not much I don't like, but it might seem a bit expensive if you just judge it on price. Don't let this put you off though, it really is worth every penny.

Sally S.

Fantastic Service!

Revisado el 2/4/2020

Paperform is a fantastic service.

I was an early adaptor of Paperform after a long and extensive search to find a reasonably priced form system that I could use. At the time, I was beginning my own design/marketing business, and I knew that forms were an integral part of what I needed to offer to clients. One of my clients was a medical clinic, and we were able to take the intake form and set it up as an online form. Using the question logic Paperform has incorporated, I was able to ask and point the client with the form to precisely the right questions to get the information necessary. I could even get a signature if the patient were under 18 years of age. It was magical.

I've now begun my career as a social worker, and I'm incorporating Paperform into my practice and of my agency. The flexibility and ease is a plus as I navigate a new job and improve the sites for my agency. We're now able to take applications online for proctor (foster) parents and those who wish to help the kids in our program.

I recently completed a site launching a new service and we needed to take payments online. As we are a small business with not a lot of overhead dollars, I try to reduce the costs as much as possible. I didn't want to pay our site provider extra for an e-commerce site, and I struggled with how I was going to incorporate the payment into the website without any extra costs. And then I had a brain flash where I realized that Paperform has already solved this issue. I was able to

Puntos a favor

Paperform works hard to make it easy to integrate and use.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I'll ask for an obscure option that isn't available yet.

Zuberi A.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Does everything you want and more

Revisado el 12/1/2019

An investment.

Puntos a favor

I looked all over the web for the perfect form service. A perfect form service has all of these things,

1. Looks professional, modern, and has custom design options.

2. Allows me to configure a variety of questions

3. Has very customizeable logic for asking questions. For example, "When _____ answers ____ show them question _____"

4. Searchable dropdown menu questions! This was so hard to find, I needed to ask my customers questions with massive dropdown menus but, I didn't want them to scroll through the entire dropdown menu to select options. Paperform allows me to create a massive dropdown menu, and allows my users to type in their answers (the most relevant answers from the menu show up as they type).

5. Customer service. I used some other services and there was basically no way to contact my service providers. I have rarely waited longer than 24h to get a tailored response to my questions!

6. Integrates with numerous other platforms such as Google Maps, Google Pay, and Stripe.

7. Bang for my buck! Paperform is definitely gives me more value that I put into it!

Puntos en contra

I just wish I had more of a tour of the service. I still find that I find something new hear and there that I couldn't do before.

Bimbisara P.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Saves me hours every week

Revisado el 25/7/2018

Paperform has allowed me to automate many tasks in my business, freeing up hours of my time each week.

Puntos a favor

Quick and simple to setup
Many customisation options
Webhooks and Zapier integration

Paperform has become one of the core apps I use daily in my business. It allows me to capture data in a pleasant way and direct that info to various locations (using Zapier and Webhooks) for further action. This enables me to take quick actions on hot leads, automate transactional tasks, trigger marketing campaigns,... the possibilities are endless really.

The developers are continuosly updating the platform and are very responsive to support queries.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that stands out as an issue for me. I know there are a few little things I'd like to be able to do but I just can't remember them right now, so they couldn't' be that important.

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Paperform: For the Rest of Us

Revisado el 19/12/2018

Paperform offers remarkable versatility. You can produce those “one-question-at-a-time” forms associated with Typeform as well as those sectionized, pagination forms you might associate with SurveyMonkey. As a survey-TAKER, I know I despise Typeform forms that keep feeding question after question with no end in sight. Paperform lets the designer control that UX. You can create a beautiful form with a remarkably robust backend. Highly-recommended!

Puntos a favor

Paperform lands somewhere between (or maybe above) those better-known survey apps, like SurveyMonkey and Typeform. The most compelling feature for me is its power coupled by its aesthetics—you can create something very much like a landing page (and if you’re a paying customer, you can in fact connect to your custom domain so Paperform can literally produce a landing page that looks great and readily captures data. There is a wide variety of field types (text, dates, currency and more—including payment fields with connections to Stripe, etc.).

Puntos en contra

This isn’t a negative for me, but if you’re someone who loves the stripped down, text-based simplicity of Typeform, Paperform may tempt you to spend time create a more beautiful form, just because you can—adding graphics, video and non-form text is all possible with Paperform.

While Paperform offers enough templates to spark your imagination and get you started, I do wish it had more—and they do seem to be adding additional templates on an ongoing basis.

Rachel S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best online form & surveying software I've used in recent years.

Revisado el 17/5/2017

:: Quick & easy to get forms set up.
:: Great interface, really beautiful forms can be set up.
:: Love being able to integrate payments and other features along with the forms.
:: The support is incredible from the team - and they're constantly (weekly!) bringing out new features.

Puntos a favor

Paperform is, imo, the best online form software of the moment. I know another solution is all the rage, but I've found Paperform easier to create custom forms and manage them. I managed to get this at a steal with the AppSumo offer they set up, and I'm so glad I jumped in.

It's so quick and easy to get new forms created - I can have a full survey set up and embedded on my site within 10 minutes, if I have the Qs planned in advance. For general forms it works really well and I've had comments on how much people enjoyed using the system.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that could be improved for me isn't necessarily something wrong with Paperform - but it's the way that we view submissions to the forms. Unless I'm conducting a survey, it's actually more beneficial for me to view submissions one-by-one, like in the email confirmations I receive.

I think Paperform do this really well compared to other platforms as even in the table view it's really easy to look at the submissions in Paperform. I think it's more of an issue with dealing with data in large volumes. I would love an extra option to view the data in a different way (for example - not just in a long table, but viewing entries one-by-one, out of the table view.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Thanks Rachel! We've got some exciting changes coming for submission summaries on site, so keep your eyes out ¿

Jurgen S.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Form Software Re-Imagined

Revisado el 2/11/2018

A wonderful product which is a joy to use and solves a whole range of needs for us. Service and support is exceptional as well.

Puntos a favor

A feature rich, yet easy to use form builder that has a great set of features, native integrations and allows building anything from forms, conditional surveys to fully fledged great looking landing pages.

Puntos en contra

For those who don't want to take the time to learn, there is a learning curve to fully utilize the software. Sometimes script loading speed of embedded forms on websites can be slow.

David W.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Paperform > Gravity Forms

Revisado el 31/5/2017

I have recommended Paperform repeatedly. I was a former Gravity Forms user, paying annually for their support, and I officially completed rebuilding all remaining Gravity Forms forms in Paperform a few weeks ago. I'm officially all in!

Puntos a favor

I use Paperform to create online order forms for a few organizations I volunteer for, and it is a fully functional form creation tool. I can easily create highly-customized forms, loaded with conditionally populated data fields, and integrate the forms with Stripe for a complete solution.

The customer service is absolutely top-notch! Both of our reps are extremely responsive to support requests. I have caught a few bugs, and made other suggestions, and fixes/modifications to issues raised are responded to very quickly (usually within 24-48 hours).

Puntos en contra

The one "negative" I discovered quite recently (and I'm guessing, if I mention submit the request to Paperform support, they'll fix it) is that you can't use greater than or less than (> or <) to conditionally display (or not display) fields of 'product' or 'price' type. I can't remember the exact details of what I was attempting to accomplish (and I managed to create a workaround solution), but I'm pretty sure I wanted a field to display to display if an item for sale was a certain price or higher. Currently, that isn't possible. No real complaints, though.

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Thanks David! Love this review, and we're extremely grateful for your recommendations. Of course, we'll look into the conditional logic request for product/Price ;)

Russ J.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I LOVE Paperform! I recommend it.

Revisado el 29/5/2017

This software is directly helping me in the collection of revenue.
I love the software, the development team is very responsive and forward-thinking with the implementation of this software. Highly recommended. Interesting enough, historically when I've asked if something was available, it's either been on the roadmap or added without my even asking.
It doesn't make my coffee in the morning.

Honestly,
It does a lot for the tool in the survey category. It's much more and I don't have too many things that I can point to and say I don't like this

Puntos a favor

I love the flexibility of how many different ways I can use the software. I keep pushing the boundaries, and It keeps getting better. I use it for sales pages, contact forms, and payment processing. Oh, and yes surveys. Don't forget the ability to collect information from your community, clients, and prospects.
I like the potential to use it for new customer onboarding. I have the capacity to collect all the critical data that will help me focus my attention on the most important tasks for each client.

Kimberly C.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Excellent!

Revisado el 3/3/2020

Puntos a favor

The ease of creating a form is one of the best features. Other similar products are very complicated, but not paperform! It’s like creating a document in Word and the process is so easy and intuitive. You can create a beautiful form with conditional logic with ease!

Puntos en contra

Lacking integration with Microsoft office 365 for its appointment feature.

Hosanna S.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very easy to use and great custom features

Revisado el 31/5/2017

Creating efficiency by using it as a client file note

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and awesome features such as custom colours of text, use any image as a background, and custom urls

Puntos en contra

Some larger forms I created, ie with 500 + questions/variations are slow to load when editing, so you have to wait up to 20 secs to add or change questions on really large forms (only in edit mkde). The issue is not there for the non-edit mode

Respuesta de Paperform Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Hosanna! Really good to know re the slower times for larger forms - I'll have a chat to the team to see what we can do here.

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Paperform - Company Use - 2018

Revisado el 9/1/2019

Have had a great time with Paperform but the service has been a little on the slow side to date.

Puntos a favor

Loved the simplicity of us setting up Paperform for completing client + candidate profile creation. Have another tool tied into it for doing team dynamic testing (link attached in paperform). Has enabled us to capture our new users for the first 1.5 years which has been fabulous.

Puntos en contra

It has it's limits to how far you can build out a questionnaire to capture data but that is expected.

Andres G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This is a really impressive product; It's my favorite form builder, I use it to gather...

Revisado el 3/4/2018

Less frictions for my customer when signing up, customer surveys and subscribing to my email list

Puntos a favor

Easy to use with multiple templates to get started, a lot of integration and of course zappier which is always a plus. all features work as advertised and customer support is great. I love that is has Stripe integration which is what I to get paid on my site.

Puntos en contra

No CSS support, multiple payments accounts and/or custom domain on the essential plan, but not a deal breaker.

Ron elius S.

Building Impressive Forms has never been more faster

Revisado el 22/9/2018

Satisfied!

Puntos a favor

Paperform's simplistic Form Builder is a sweet sensation. It's distract-free, the flow of building a form is flawless. I love this tool since because I'm a Researcher and a Copywriter, and one of the best Research Information you can find for your Business or your Client's Business? It's your Client/Customer raw and unfiltered responses. Paperform is meant to extract those response in an Easy, Beautiful and Inviting way.

Puntos en contra

This might not really a Cons but the templates are few but let's be honest, Paperform's selling point for me is their Simplistic Approach to forms, you don't really need a lot of templates but rather the ease of response you can offer for your Customers or Clients. Paperform does that and you don't have to worry for "Forms Overwhelm" if that's a thing.