17,616 opiniones

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Solución de contabilidad empresarial, FSM y gestión de inventarios.

4.5 /5 (17616 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
92% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
17,616 opiniones
Vanessa A.
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Gana tiempo y obtén información financiera de tu negocio desde tu celular.

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 24/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Sus funcionalidad es integrada excelente manejo de sus recursos, como el seguimiento de gastos ,la facturación es rápida ,el calculo de los impuesto ,control de inventario ,el soporte técnico y atención es rápida, la experiencia que obtuve fue positiva minimice mi tiempo en gestiones de facturación y calculo de impuesto, les recomiendo Software ya que es muy practico y fácil de usar.

Puntos a favor

Que puedo acceder desde mi dispositivo móvil o table, verificar los movimiento de mi negocio.

Puntos en contra

Sigan expandiéndose a nivel internacional

Yojensi M.
Sector: Supermercados
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

El mejor software de contabilidad que he usado

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 9/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fácil de manejar, el sistema es muy cómodo, entendible y económico.

Puntos a favor

Su fácil modalidades para operarlo, fácil de ver tu trabajo realizado. Todo muy entendible.

Puntos en contra

Siempre me sentí muy a gusto utilizando este sistema, así que no tengo ninguna queja.

Jay M.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Moved from Authorize . net

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Extremely easy sign-up process with no BS or hidden fees and months to month contract.

However the customer support team tends to not be first in particular areas.

Puntos a favor

For 1% with a Of $10 a day you can transfer an ACH payment into your bank account immediately versus having it go in five days like a normal ACH bank to bank transfer would take. The software is extremely user friendly with modern UI.

Puntos en contra

I wanted to set up recurring billing for my clients where they were also invoiced every month but billed automatically. For whatever reason the rep that I got on the phone with had no idea what I was talking about no matter how I worded it

I hopped on a chat but eventually I live chat with a customer support rep simply asking the difference between a sales receipt and a recurring bill yeah I was pretty much on this chat for an hour before I gave up and told the guy I was going to just call in the morning. The customer support team is not first in every aspect of their own software because I guess there’s software is pretty I hopped on a chat but eventually I live chat with a customer support rep simply asking the difference between a sales receipt and a recurring bill and I was pretty much on this chat for an hour before I gave up and told the guy I was going to just call in the morning.

The customer support team is not first in every aspect of their own software because I guess their software is pretty immense.

Sylvester M.

EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN SMOOTHLY

Revisado el 27/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Generally good. Works well and anyone running a small or big business should try it.
I had used other programs to manage my business but everything seemed not to work well. I'm not proficient in bookkeeping or accounting and couldn't bear the cost of the overhead of securing expensive programs in the market. QuickBooks which was alluded by my former lecturer had the option to get me coordinated and smoothly running. I can now manage the business better, as well as pay all staff and contractual workers/representatives and expenses. It makes me feel like a super manager, a great accountant, bookkeeper, and HRM.

Puntos a favor

Easy to Learn and Easy to utilize. Its cost is amazingly sensible, and significant. I was effectively ready to smooth out my business data from the financial balance which helped in light of the fact that I don't possess the energy for the information passage that other programming programs required. Client support is stunning, they are really solid eager to assist, and have consistently had the option to fulfill any issue with speed and productivity.

Puntos en contra

Everything is generally good and seems to work well though I recommend they improve the invoicing feature.

Kevin H.
Sector: Construcción

I'm focusing on CONSTRUCTION PAYROLL here, not A/P, A/R, G/L

Revisado el 3/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was a real learning curve for me. Honestly, for years I would have given QB very high remarks, but that was BEFORE I had to start using the PAYROLL module to do heavy duty use, construction Job Costing and such. I'm now in discussion with the company Controller about going to different software. I'm a nice guy, but I've come to loath the problems and trying to get any help from QB, i.e., called Assisted Payroll, "I have this problem you can see on the screen." "Oh, that's not an Assisted Payroll problem, I'll get you over to Tech Support..." First thing Tech Support guy says, "Oh, that's an Assisted Payroll problem. I'll transfer you over to them." OK, and on it goes. We purchased a 30-user Enterprise 2018 for a reason. We have many users, accounting, owners, construction managers, those using Remote Desktop into the Server, etc. Last support (yesterday) said I need to be logged in as Admin (excuse me, but that is the Controller, who uses QB every day & is way above my pay grade), and in Single User mode. Are you kidding me? "Oh, you want to be able to put this car in reverse? Only when you are facing North and only on the second Tuesday of the week." Am I sounding a bit ridiculous? Well, that's about what support is now sounding like to me.

Puntos a favor

I gave highest (4-stars) in ease of use.

Puntos en contra

The P/R module has been like the ugly, red-headed step child of QB. For YEARS, I used the help/feedback. Never so much as heard that anything was received. No changes have been made, lots of errors/bugs, VERY poor job costing ability, I'm now told you must be Admin & logged in as single user. My list of problems & suggestions is LONG, but none of their resources (time, money for development) have been put into fixing/upgrading this very old module. It's OK if you have a couple of office staff and do payroll for them, but if you are larger and really need to do Job Costing? Forget it. Staff WANTS to be helpful, but 1) they can't change what the program is sorely lacking; and 2) very often I've gotten "newbie" support personnel that hardly have a clue themselves as to what the program can/can't do or don't understand simple constraints in business. Yes, I can give MANY very specific examples, but no one that matters (has the authority/ability to make any changes) cares. Apparently we who push/need the payroll to do construction/job costing are just too few to warrant attention. I've been using QB since the day it came out. I know, that really dates me, but my point is that I am certainly no newcomer to QB. The next category only went "2+ years". Not nearly long enough.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 1.0/10

Cristina B.
Sector: Servicios financieros

A MUST for your business

Revisado el 2/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I initially purchased software to easily take care of my own books, pay contractors and taxes. Im not an accountant and could not afford the overhead of acquiring one. QuickBooks which was referred by my bank was able to get me organized and paying contractors/employees and taxes in a way that made me feel like I was an accountant.

Puntos a favor

Easy to used, price for product is extremely reasonable, and peace of mind for my business.

I was easily able to streamline my business information from bank account which helped because I don't have the time for the data entry that other software programs required.

Customer service is amazing, they genuinely sound happy to help and have always been able to satisfy any issue with speed and efficiency.

Puntos en contra

Limitations on number of users and I would like more professional looking invoices.

Fidelis A.
Sector: Internet

QuickBooks Software 2021 review

Revisado el 13/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies. It is deeply rooted in accounting principles, so that every organization, regardless of size, should keep its books and corporate financials structured and properly registered.

Puntos a favor

I would like to start with the desired features of this software. Their pricing plan was structured in a way that one can make good any choice and still have a better feature. They have four pricing plan ( QuickBooks Simple start, Essential, Plus and Advance(recently added)) and price of $12,$20,$35 and $75 respectively . All this plans has a dedicated number of users ranging from one to three. Each of this plans has great features of which Invoices Tracking, Bill and online banking are common among them. The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. The navigation bar containing your dashboard is flexible and easy to make choices regarding the selected features. At the right panel is where you found "CREATE" tab, which divides the sections of the software into four namely, "Customers, vendors, employees and others". Each of the dropdown menu will help you to manage your accounting processes. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting solution that helps to handle expenses, tasks, invoices and more for small to large businesses. It comes with a centralized dashboard that allows users to use key performance metrics to gain insights into market patterns and organizational performance (KPIs). It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies.

Puntos en contra

Initially, the customer support service and other little issue was the cons. But as at today, the customer service has been improve through instant chat and some added feature such as QuickBooks advance to enhance operations , their avoid any cons that can be attributed to this great software.

Audrey M.
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great Cloud Solution

Revisado el 14/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

After moving my records and my clients record to QBO it has progressed smoothly and I don't think I can ever go back to my old desktop programs.

Puntos a favor

I like that I have the option to do small task on my iPhone and being able to access my clients and my own businesses account from any device if I'm away from my office. I really like that my clients and I can work on their companies books in real time together over a Video or audio call.

Puntos en contra

The biggest con is if your internet and cellular service is unavailable leaving you with no way to make your deadlines. It's happened.

Shane K.
Sector: Ingeniería civil

QuickBooks Online Review - Power User Perspective

Revisado el 11/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall QB Online has been a positive experience, but there are a lot of things I wish I knew before diving in. Payroll has been the source of many issues, and there are certain features that could be easily added that haven't been. Online has streamlined some of our processes a bit though compared to Desktop, and the price is appealing compared to Desktop + cloud hosting.

Puntos a favor

QBO is fairly easy to get set up and going. We had a rocky start because we had to import a lot of data from QuickBooks Desktop, and that imported failed the first try. After the second attempt we were in much better shape. We did some cleanup and were good to go in a week. There are still some artifacts that have carried over from Desktop that QBO has no way to clean up, but they aren't intrusive on everyday work. We also love that everything is in the cloud and accessible by up to 5 accounts.

Puntos en contra

Once again, the import to Online from Desktop was not the greatest. If you cam, avoid this import and start fresh in QBO. There are also some significant features missing from QBO that can be found in the Desktop version of the software. QBO Payroll also appears to be much more restrictive than Desktop Payroll, and support is not great in this area.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Theresa A.
Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Quickbooks online review

Revisado el 7/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It had been a number of years since I had used Quickbooks, until recently. I'm happy to say the program is as user friendly as I recalled. We have since transitioned to online version for more robust project costing. The transition was seamless and did not require any particular IT training, which was appreciated. The online version is easy to use, but has lots of room to improve upon its current functionality.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive, functional program. You do not need to be an accountant to use this program. We recently upgrade to the online version from the desktop version to track project costs more accurately. I am happy to see the many improvements and advancements. The project cost tracking is simple, and graphic visuals translate current status very nicely. The dashboards are wonderful for management team, at a glance they can make a quick assessment of financial well being. Making corrections within this program has to be one fo the quickest and easiest in all my experience.

Puntos en contra

The project portion could be more robust. I would like to see more detail available on project set up. Project custom reporting could use some improvement, as what is currently available while useful, not creative or customizable. The tax reporting features are wonderful, easy to use but do not allow for issuing any necessary remittances with ease. Something I saw frequently mentioned in help communities for some time now, but there has been no improvement made here. Hopefully something that can be expected in the near future.

Samuel A.
Sector: Banca

Excellent Accounting Solution Application

Revisado el 16/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The arranging module is brilliant as it grants me to screen my pay and expenses as indicated by the monetary arrangement and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's display. - I revered the flexibility of the item concerning getting together with programming from various dealers. - The assessing is astonishing especially for little and approaching associations. - Very easy to learn and put it being utilized, no issues as of recently. No mishaps, bugs, or hanging.
Assessing was satisfactory and was pas per our monetary arrangement. - The size of the affiliation was in like manner a matter of thought.

Puntos a favor

QuickBooks handles basically all the accounting issues in my affiliation eg; Budgeting, charges portion, uncovering, charge status, etc
QuickBooks makes a fine appearing with major accounting limits, is by and large easy to use, and the report suite is beyond anyone's expectations for privately owned businesses.

Puntos en contra

The item doesn't have the current business design features like barcoding and part following. - Limitation on the amount of customers is moreover one of the perspectives I disdained. - I wished there was the ability to create various reports isolated from the current one which is accounting based in a manner of speaking. - As much as it is valuable for private endeavor as our own, it ends up being hard to use when the business creates and end up being enormous.

Caralyn T.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Better for Cash Based Accounting

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's definitely best for cash based accounting. We prefer an accrual method for several reasons so having to fit into the "box" of cash based accounting has been quite an adjustment. The customer service was also hit or miss. I'm not an accountant, I just manage the finances for our organization, but many of the reps expect you to understand all of the accounting terms and aren't the most charitable teachers. A few, on the other hand, were extremely personable and very dedicated to getting us the help we need to be able to use QB on our own.

Puntos a favor

It syncs seamlessly with our bank and the reports (P/L, Balance Sheet, etc) are very easy to understand and quickly capture ay updates you've made.

Puntos en contra

Customizing the chart of accounts was quite a chore. We've been using the same system in excel for years and it took months to finally create a chart of accounts in QB that met our needs. Even with an accountant doing our bookkeeping.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Abigail K.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir a español

Great software, but has limitations

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 15/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I really appreciate the overall functionality of Quickbooks products and the ease of use as someone who didn't have a strong financial background before starting my own business. There are some clear limitations in their data migration and their customer service that have made me consider other options before, but overall, when I am not in the data migration phase or needing customer support, then the product itself meets my needs well.

Puntos a favor

Quickbooks is really user friendly for the small business owner once it's up and running. It does a great job of integrating the core financial functions that all small businesses have, and really helps to streamline tax liabilities into an understandable and manageable format. The reporting features are simple and easy to use. I love that it has apps that integrate into it that can better cover the areas that Quickbooks doesn't rally cover, such as benchmarking.

Puntos en contra

There are a whole host of Quickbooks products that are good individually and that we either use currently or have used in the past (QB payroll , Full Service Intuit Payroll, Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Self-Employed). One would think that by all being Quickbook products, that they would integrate well with one another and that data could be easily transferred from one product to another...definitely NOT the case. I've spent countless excruciating weeks trying to get my data transferred from QB desktop to QB online, and for another business from QB online to QB Desktop. Quickbooks Payroll and Intuit Payroll don't transfer over easily either. There is no way to migrate data between Self-Employed and the next level of QB. It's a bit mind-numbing. On some of the products, they promise support in migrating data, but in our experiences over the years, support is rarely able to actually fix the problems and will often tell you they will call you back after being on the phone for long periods of time, but then won't tell you when they'll call and if you miss the call, they will mark your case as resolved. Despite their clear and present flaws, I continue to use them, as the products themselves serve the needs of small businesses well - but I dread any time that I need to make a change in a Quickbooks product, as it's always significantly more difficult that it should be.

Candice V.
Sector: Fotografía
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Essential items in small Business

Revisado el 26/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love my quickbooks service, all for the organization I can take a look at all our financial information in one place and as my business grows I know Quickbooks and the services can handle it all. Most of all I love the invoicing and the mobile app to keep me organized on the go.

Puntos a favor

Where do I begin, first off I need simple! With a busy life and running a small business I don't want to wrap my head around learning a new program. The ease of use was essential and provided, especially with the quick tabs and help buttons, live chat availability. It is comforting to know so much help is available. Also the app is on my phone to create instant invoices on the go so I don't miss anything and I have it set up to send automatic reminders for any outstanding invoices. I also track all my milage to help with convenient reports for the accountant.

Puntos en contra

For me it is the cost per month, we are all trying to cut costs and previous you could purchase a program and use it for 5+ years however with changing times and choices in computers, an online service is what we had to go with and it is a monthly fee now.

Respuesta de Intuit

Thank you so much for leaving this kind review, Candice. It's heartwarming to hear that QuickBooks has helped make your busy life easier. Knowing that all of our hard work has paid off is the greatest reward. To stay updated on exciting product news, we encourage you to check out the QuickBooks Blog. https://www.quickbooks-blog.com/ Wishing you a successful rest of your business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Yazid D.
Traducir a español

"Goes Above and Beyond, Simple Maneuverability, Ease of Use, Fast and Reliable"

Revisado el 19/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall Quickenbooks has been a Pleasure to Use. I switched over from Freshbooks. It's been the best answer for accounting, financing and bookkeeping . The fundamental bookkeeping is easy to learn. I find the Customer Service to be Excellent. Its been an all around great experience and I would Recommend Quickbooks to anyone.

Puntos a favor

QuickBooks is anything but difficult to bring into, send out of and straightforwardly incorporate with specific stages. The product was worked considering the client experience. In general, I'm content with Quick Books and would prescribe to any entrepreneur. I truly like the retained exchange list, where I can just consequently have repeating installments deducted from my framework rather its month to month, quarterly, or yearly. It can likewise be set up as an update when certain bills are expected for installment. It's exceptionally simple to stack, monitor your merchants and your clients just as your own organization information, for example, diagram of records, and things or administrations that your organization gives. The report place is very easy to understand with reports effectively accessible by adding a date reach, and it additionally offers the client to make their own ensemble reports

Puntos en contra

I do wish discounting customers with credit adjusts was somewhat simpler. You have to have a receipt produced with charges prior to finishing a credit notice to send a discount check. From time to time a price may be lower than advertised and I would like to show reflection on the original invoice without having to create a new one.Hopefully there is a less difficult way, and I simply need to figure it out. The cost is somewhat higher than the opposition, however all my needs are met. Nonetheless, The help isn't as simple to work with as I might want. Be that as it may, contrasted with a portion of the competiton, its better than not having any.

Theodore U.
Sector: Administración educativa

"'Undertaking' Appellation Undeserved"

Revisado el 15/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The lamentable truth is that a QB Company record can get ruined whenever for various reasons, and once undermined your essential choice is to present the document to the Intuit Data Recovery group, who illuminate you that their fix exertion will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business tasks are viably suspended. My recommendation is to consider cautiously whether your business can recuperate from such an interruption prior to wagering its future on QB as a business task stage.

Puntos a favor

QuickBooks makes a fine showing with fundamental bookkeeping capacities, is generally simple to utilize, and the report suite is more than sufficient for independent ventures.

Puntos en contra

QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing and Wholesale form just doesn't function as promoted, as two models among many will illustrate. QB offers 'Progressed Pricing' usefulness which empowers the client to characterize and apply estimating rules over their customer program and stock things list. These guidelines are proposed to permit the QB client to apply a 60% no matter how you look at it rebate for customers Ajax and AAA, while customers Acme and Consolidated get that equivalent markdown in addition to custom valuing on things X, Y, and Z. Nonetheless, after the valuing rules have been applied and those customers are being charged, changing the receipt or boat date brings about the cancellation of the delivery cost detail, and changes to the estimating of things on the receipt. Examination with QB uphold uncovered that Advanced Pricing experiences a bug that was known to Intuit for in any event multi month preceding when I summoned the Advanced Pricing usefulness, and an entire month later Intuit has been not able to cure the bug. Subsequent to summoning the 'Progressed Inventory' include set, which consequently makes an outsource stockroom site, I discovered that item being bought from a provider and dispatched straightforwardly to our customer was being taken out by QB from the check of actual stock occupant on our premises. Intuit technical support rep's reaction was (reworded) "That doesn't appear to be correct, yet I don't think a lot about Advanced Inventory - you shou

Usuario verificado
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Quickbooks

Revisado el 11/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience with the QuickBooks had been for almost less than 2 years and even though I was not in the accounting department, I had to maintain the inventory, reporting of general ledger, all the sales purchases made, and made sure all the products that we have physically available, they were in the system with their exact specifications so that at the time of creating sale orders, the exact name and specs would appear with their exact cost and the remaining product count would be the same as it was physically available.

Puntos a favor

The best part about QuickBooks was that it was online and we had the ability to work even though we were not on the office premises and it allowed us to work efficiently and effectively. We used it for inventory management, documentation, general ledger, Sale orders, purchase orders, and invoicing.

Puntos en contra

Even though it has customization in its reporting mechanism but it takes time and effort to get exactly what we want and at crucial times it gets a little hectic to generate a report where we need results faster.

Osinachi U.

Over 5 Years of Overall Satisfaction from QuickBooks

Revisado el 26/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It an Outstanding and unique experience with QuickBooks, Because of what i have been able to solve at Work, Meetings and Even at Critical Moments, I would Like the Team to continue Working Hard and also be more innovating for us not to have a reason to either go back to our Previous Product or an Easy or Advance Product than QuickBooks.

Puntos a favor

Am Proud to Say i have been Fortunate enough to get to know QuickBooks early in my World of Finance, which has lead and added few Stars to my Financial Works (Reports), My love for QuickBooks is due to it has made me receive compliments from My Line Head and Even my Colleague for the accuracy and detail I present when it comes to our financial reports. It has a easy to use feature, outstanding communication style, efficient and even Portable. Just a Few Clicks and Your Financial Report is Ready.

Puntos en contra

Getting Settled with the QuickBooks Advance, was a bit Tough, but after getting everything fix up (Setting Up), it you go to go, You also have to be careful and vigilant when Printing out Invoices and others due to the Date Changes. One thing to make sure of is the group of the items you are computing, you have to Double-Check your Reports so as not to contain Mis-Grouped information and for Accuracy.

Vincent T.

QuickBooks for Businesses in Fiji

Revisado el 4/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The overall experience with QuickBooks was pleasant. I would definitely recommend this to others for use especially startups. It does all of the work and the tech & online supports is readily available.

Puntos a favor

After using various Accounting software that was common in my country (Fiji) like MYOB & XERO i was quite reluctant to use QuickBooks just for the fact that NOBODY else here uses it or even heard of it. However, after using it for a few days I found that it's really great! Right away, a huge PRO for me was the fact that I could attach source documents to pertinent transactions as proof of purchase or payment. This was critical as the Fiji IRS are really strict on this. Also, because some Invoices & receipts fade in time, having copies of source documents there were really great. Another pro is the dashboard itself as soon as you log in. You see the the breakdown of all transactions over a specific period of time represented in a pie chart. This was really cool and it helped me report to my superiors as I could rely on QuickBooks to relay information vital to business decision making. Among other advantages, QuickBooks is very easy to use that helps business owners that have no Accounting experience keep their books in order.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps something I realized really quickly was that fact that I could not review transactions to see what accounts would be affected if I made an entry. For example, if a certain vendor was also listed as a customer for the business, I cannot review whether I chose the "vendor" or the "customer" and its effect on the Debits & Credits. In MYOB, I could press ctrl+R to review transactions and it would tell me what accounts are affected and it would confirm whether I selected the right item or not. Producing a chart of accounts report was very hard in QuickBooks. There was no option to allow me to do this easily. Also, producing a report for monthly Tax returns purposes was quite a challenge. I noticed that producing accounting specific reports like Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet was quite easy. However, when it comes to other reports that lie outside of the Accounting scope, producing reports aren't that easy. A good examples was the Tax reports I needed.

Julie L.
Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Easy but Incomplete, Still Usually the Best Option

Revisado el 29/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

QuickBooks is really all there is in a lot of ways, with so much of the market share, they don't have to be REALLY good, just work. It's too bad because it's overall a solid product as long as you choose the traditional PC version that requires either one user or a server. I have been using QuickBooks for 20+ years and while I have also had the pleasure of other software, this is the one I am always most comfortable in. That said, it'd do from a big upgrade of it's online and Mac version.

Puntos a favor

QuickBooks desktop for PC is the simplest option for most businesses, it has all the features that you need for small- medium sized businesses and for the most part, it's a great option. It is easy to change things when you make mistakes (see cons) and it has robust reporting for an inexpensive program. The system is so widely used, most folks know how to operate it and it's incredibly easy to train if not. It's an accounting system but really only for those who need ease over data integrity.

Puntos en contra

Oh QuickBooks, your online version is terrible, your Mac version is also sub-par and your customer service really leaves so much to be desired. Never ever use Intuit payroll. When the file size gets too big, without any warning, things get wonky, numbers will flash up and then change while doing the bank rec, your 'Search' function sucks but ironically, 'Find' works great. You let me change my transactions by warning me it's not a good idea but hey, I'm a rebel. The lack of system integrity (ability to change and/or delete closed transactions) is a real auditor's bane. Still, you're the best value so we keep you around and you work most of the time for what we need.

Rachel Y.
Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Review for QuickBooks

Revisado el 31/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Quickbooks is mainly for local accounting applications such as my company. It also provides a basic version that can accept business transactions, manage and pay bills, and manage payroll functions, which is really cost efficient.
It provides an introductory accounting solution, many of which provide basic inventory management. This is a great tool for start-ups and small and medium enterprises.

I will always consider Quickbooks if I own a business one day because it offers a 30-day free trial period, which includes all functions. It will largely cut my cost and make accounting easy to use, accessible and friendly.

Puntos a favor

Quickbooks provides cloud storage, so I can work anytime, anywhere, it also create and send invoices, tracking sales and transactions whenever and wherever you are.

The best part about Quickbooks is that I don't need any training or experts for its use.

I can connect your bank account, which will automatically import transactions and categorize them. I could also add third-party apps or tools to make a snapshot of receipts and save it on my mobile device.

The quick manual makes coordination and communication easy. I can send journal entries directly to customers without any third-party tools, without calling customers or manually mailing them to the payment reminders.

It can send journal entries as attachments without worrying about printing or exporting to PDF.

For me, I don't have enough time to manually check the errors in the bill, so I could check them with the Quickbooks tool, which scans and highlights the errors in the document.

Puntos en contra

One of the main problems with Quickbooks is the audit record of the software. Both accountants and business owners like the company's financial information flow and need to be in-depth and well-documented. Although Quickbooks does provide an audit trail for most information, in some cases financial information can be changed without keeping any documents. Essentially, this means that the software has left loopholes that may "fix" the company's financial records.

Depending on how customers use the software, another potential problem is that Quickbooks does not come with fixed assets. Intuit, which implements supervision now provides a separate report for listing the company's fixed assets.

Although the wide range of Quickbooks features may seem positive, for some smaller businesses, they may overwhelm because they may make the software more difficult to use and understand. Although many small businesses still use Quickbooks for the single entry, Quickbooks is also more suitable for two entry billing.

William S.
Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Quick Books is Perfect For Small to Medium size Businesses

Revisado el 27/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think quickbooks is a great accounting software for Medium size businesses such as ours its quick and very simple to use i find it very efficient when a customer needs a quotation or invoice urgently i can send him all the relevant information in less than 5 minutes overall i think its a great accounting software and its definitely the best at saving time

Puntos a favor

I enjoyed the simplicity of quickbooks once i learnt how to use the softare properly doing quotations ,delivery notes & invoices become much more efficient than using Excel once all your company details & inventory is loaded into the software doing everything like quotations & invoices are just two clicks and its done it is very time saving as i do not always have to type out everything manually save it to file and then e-mail , everything is saved onto the software all i had to do was add my customer e-mail address and i could e-mail quotations & invoices straight from the quickbooks software which was very quick and efficient

Puntos en contra

I disliked that we were limited to the number of users that can use the software at the same time once three or more people were logged the software would throw us out of what ever we were working on

Nelson kipchirchir S.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

Best accounting solution in the market!

Revisado el 25/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

QuickBooks solves almost all the accounting problems in my organization eg; Budgeting, bills payment, reporting, tax preparation etc.

Puntos a favor

- The budgeting module is very good as it allows me to keep track of my revenue and expenses as per the budget and gives a whole impression on the organization's performance.
- I loved the flexibility of the software when it comes to integration with software from other vendors.
- The pricing is awesome especially for small and upcoming businesses.
- Very easy to learn and put it in use, so far so good. No crashes, bugs, or hanging.

Puntos en contra

- The software lacks the current business trend features like barcoding and lot tracking.
- Limitation on the number of users is also one of the aspects I disliked.
- I wished there was the ability to generate other reports apart from the current one which is accounting based only.
- As much as it is good for small business as ours, it becomes hard to use when the business grows and become large.

Andrea F.
Sector: Construcción
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Quickbooks

Revisado el 13/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have had a great experience using Quickbooks. Our manufacturing plant is based in Colombia but we have a warehouse located in Miami, Fl. and Quickbooks has helped us integrate info for sales in the US while we are able to take care of inventory levels, billing and operations from Colombia.

Puntos a favor

We use Quickbooks for Inventory Management at our company. What I like the most about this software is how easy it is to make material reservations for customers once they all have been registered. Customer Service, Warehouse and Invoicing and Billing work integrated in the software to get the info for their individual process without having to ask for reports.

Puntos en contra

When I started using Quickbooks, I found a bit dificult to process the files when they are first imported. I think an improvement could be to ask the user to select the columns/info they want to see prior to exporting the file.
Another improvement suggested is to designate more roles than sales and administrator. The admin could for example authorize a different user to update inventory levels, or mark sales, but still they would be the only authorized user to create/register a customer and confirming invoicing info.

Scott C.

Rock Solid

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 26/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Bottomline, accounting is a "financial statement" about your company's health. Quickbooks is the best doctor you can buy to monitor it.

Puntos a favor

I started my company 30 years ago using Quicken for bookkeeping and before Intuit offered Quickbooks. My company grew and Intuit offered Quickbooks. We converted to it and never regretted it. The time saving, ease of managing customer invoicing, efficient vendor payments, and access for our bookkeeper and CPA make it the best. Combined with full payroll services, where Intuit manages all associated taxes make it even better. Finally, customer support is extraordinarily good, particularly for payroll.

Puntos en contra

While Quickbooks is for non-accountants, there is a learning curve. Nonetheless, it is well worth the investment, given the importance of what it does for your business.