272 opiniones

Book Like A Boss

Reserva de citas en línea para empresas proveedoras de servicios.

4.7 /5 (272 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
272 opiniones
Bob T.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Book Like A Boss allows me to BOOK LIKE A BOSS!

Revisado el 26/9/2019

I have an absolutely PERFECT experience with "Book Like A Boss." I have received numerous compliments from my podcast guests on the easy booking system I have in place. I have found this system so much better than playing "email tag" back and forth trying to book an interview. This is especially true when booking a VIP who does not have time to "play email tag."

Puntos a favor

I have used this software to schedule interviews for my podcast. This system has worked PERFECT ever since I set it up! NOT ONE ERROR! It sends reminder emails to my clients automatically. It sends me reminders as well. This is the ULTIMATE booking system (in my opinion)!

Puntos en contra

The "appearance" is not a fancy as what I think it could be. BUT - for the money - this is well worth the investment!

Yann I.
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

If you're a coach, consultant or podcaster, you need THIS!

Revisado el 2/10/2019

I had used a few different scheduling tools before switching to Book Like a Boss and I can say without a doubt that Book Like a Boss it's a complete solution to schedule appointments, interviews, and calls for which you need to get paid (like in the case of consultants or coaches).

If someone were to ask me for scheduling tool recommendations, Book Like a Boss would be among my top suggestions.

Puntos a favor

I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used in different contexts.

Personally, I've used it as a tool podcast guests could use to schedule interviews, as well as the platform my consulting clients could use to pay for and schedule consulting calls.

In addition to the scheduling features and the ability to get paid BEFORE a client schedules a call (through either Stripe or PayPal), I'm a huge fan of the integrations with platforms like Facebook, Google Calendar and Analytics, Zoom and more, thanks to Zapier.

Puntos en contra

This is a small con but it has to do with the formatting of a Zapier integration between Book Like a Boss and a project management tool like Trello.

With other scheduling tools, you can have the questions and answers included in a form being displayed with a nice 'question and answer' format in Trello (through a Zapier's zap). With Book Like a Boss, however, the formatting for this automation isn't good and all the questions are displayed somewhere one after the other and same for the answers (instead of having a format question A - answer A; question B - answer B, etc.)

The Rolls Royce of Calendar Booking

Revisado el 26/2/2021

I have enjoyed my experience of using BLAB. I know when someone books a session with me, the app will work as it's meant to.

Puntos a favor

BLAB offers a lot of customization options, which means your booking page can match your brand colors. That helps give your clients a better impression of you and your business.

Puntos en contra

Although this is not a negative comment, I wish I had chosen a higher tier when I bought their lifetime deal, which would have offered me more options in terms of branding and customization.

Graham F.
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Unprofessional and sarcastic

Revisado el 25/10/2020

Started well! Easy set up. One of the first things I did was look at the "Embeds" area to understand how to set that up. Looked good, looked easy. FAIL! At this point I would expect a service to tell you whether they support your particular web building provider - in my case, Wix. It's only a piffling little international website builder that seems to work with all the BLAB competition. I spent time setting up the system, understanding it and then got told it couldn't work. AWESOME! THEN this fella, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], becomes sarcastic, rude and unprofessional over the chat support system. He is a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company! Honestly you wouldn't believe the chat log unless I sent it to you! BEWARE PEOPLE! They are unhelpful and do NOT give full disclosure on what their system can and can't do.

Puntos a favor

It's ease of use, the look of the product.

Puntos en contra

The complete lack of embedding ability.
The sarcastic and rude response from "Support" - a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company no less!

Respuesta de Book Like A Boss Traducir a español

With over 30,000 users and 250+ 5-Star Reviews, Graham kept his threat to post a bad review simply because we don't mention on our home page that we don't integrate with Wix. Sadly he was abusive to our team and even so we offered to help him in any way we could. To give such a bad review for what he admits is because we don't integrate with a 3rd party software shows you what type of person he is.

Mike I.
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The easy way to book your schedule

Revisado el 12/4/2021

Puntos a favor

BLAB makes it soooo easy to have your clients book appointments based on your schedule. No more needing to go back and forth to check calendars. They can see when you're free and book with ease

Puntos en contra

I wish that SMS reminders were available on the appsumo plan

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

Revisado el 29/8/2019

This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Puntos a favor

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session.

Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me.

Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them.

Embed options - Work like a charm.

Puntos en contra

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

Chad B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BLAB is the only booking software you should consider

Revisado el 8/11/2019

I needed a solution where potential clients could book appointments with me. I also have a need for some of these appointments to be pre-paid. BLAB allows me the flexibility of creating many different booking calendars for the different needs I have in my business.

Puntos a favor

There is so much you can do with BLAB. It is more than just a booking software. I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Puntos en contra

If there is a con it is that there is so much flexibility. It can feel a little overwhelming and a little confusing at first.

Laura B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler

Revisado el 29/9/2020

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Puntos a favor

It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Puntos en contra

Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

the best

Revisado el 18/2/2020

am in love with this software

It is much better than the competition, many more options and offers a more professional look

multitude of configuration options
customizable aspects
dating function
service sales function
It is a personal services website

Puntos en contra

I have nothing to object against this program
There is no perfection but this program is very very close

Carma S.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Best Scheduler I've Used So Far

Revisado el 22/7/2019

I love this software! I've used several different schedulers -- some paid, some free -- and have been frustrated with every single one of them. Book Like a Boss helps me look professional, syncs with my Google Calendar (all of them, not just one) and is so flexible with lots of bells and whistles the others don't have.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to customize and looks very professional for my prospects and clients.

Puntos en contra

That I didn't know about it earlier. There really isn't anything not to like in my opinion.

Respuesta de Book Like A Boss Traducir a español

Thank you so much Boss! So happy your so happy! More to come!

Audrey S.

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

Revisado el 11/2/2019

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Puntos a favor

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to:
- book potential clients for discovery sessions,
- book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!),
- sell webinars and online products.
These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that:
- it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that),
- I can choose which days I want to work and which not,
- I can choose which appointments I have available for which days,
- The reminders that are sent to people who booked,
- The Paypal integration

Puntos en contra

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

G.d. C.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

Revisado el 29/8/2019

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it!

The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop.

Thank you, BLAB!

Puntos a favor

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it.
I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system.
And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Puntos en contra

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.
Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system.
And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

• Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

Revisado el 12/2/2019

It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now!
It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule.

Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

Puntos a favor

I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding.

I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc.

I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to.

And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

Puntos en contra

It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done.

Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments.

It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails.

But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

Cheryl M.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

Revisado el 11/2/2019

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

Puntos en contra

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Charlene C.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

BLAB is the Boss!

Revisado el 29/8/2019

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Puntos a favor

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

Puntos en contra

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Angel P.
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Revisado el 30/8/2019

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Puntos a favor

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Puntos en contra

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

Casey C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

Revisado el 11/2/2019

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box.

I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

- Facebook pixel integration
- texting and email reminders are incredibly robust
- multiple time options and customization for thank you pages
- simple and easy to use interface
- calendar iframe embedding works great

Puntos en contra

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios
- creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder
- simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Kevin M.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

An amazing scheduling tool

Revisado el 11/2/2019

It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

Puntos a favor

There is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.

Puntos en contra

It's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.

Tyler P.
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Puntos a favor

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Puntos en contra

Can’t get my photo to add for the html embed

Sheri S.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

Revisado el 29/8/2019

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

Puntos a favor

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

Puntos en contra

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Kim G.

Flexible and versatile

Revisado el 14/12/2018

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite!
The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Puntos a favor

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute.

I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software.

We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look.

I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show".

And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!!

And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL!

I recommend it to my community!

Puntos en contra

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Tamica S.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Worth every penny

Revisado el 11/10/2019

Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

Puntos a favor

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

Puntos en contra

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.

Diana Á.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazed by it's customer support

Revisado el 11/2/2019

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Puntos a favor

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support
- They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised
- It's easy and efficient tool
- It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool
- They are improving constantly
- They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features
- You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

Puntos en contra

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore)
- I can't see all my services in a short list
- I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Michael C.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The ultimate in online booking systems...

Revisado el 12/2/2019

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

Puntos a favor

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

Puntos en contra

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Jennifer P.

Making so much moolah!

Revisado el 11/2/2019

I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

Puntos en contra

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.