231 opiniones

Iris Works

Solución de gestión de estudios de fotografía

4.6 /5 (231 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
94% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
231 opiniones
Deirdre L.
Traducir a español

I love using Iris. I shopped around at Imaging USA and tried a few different ones out, but Iris won.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Way more streamlined studio management! Invoicing capability, scheduling, client forms, contracts, etc. Too many to remember.

Puntos a favor

It's ease of use. It is incredibly user friendly. I love that I can have client leads automatically entered into my client data base. It saves so much time. I love that they are always updating it and trying to improve it and make it even more amazing than it already is. Their customer support is also very good.

Puntos en contra

I wish that I could do partial payment options on invoices; that way I don't have to do a new invoice for payment plans, and could just send out a reminder email or something. I also wish they would have an app; I don't know why, but I feel like apps are easier to work with than websites on my phone or tablet, even though it is a responsive website.

Aimee M.

Game Changer

Revisado el 9/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Customer service is always fantastic. They’re always making improvements to the software AND adding new partners. Spend the money and take your business to the next level.

Puntos a favor

What’s not to like??? I couldn’t function without Iris!!! I can manage my shoot schedule, communications, online galleries & invoicing all in one place. It easily connects to my iCalendar, Shootproof, & Square! Email templates and automated workflows save me so much time.

Puntos en contra

The only downside is the initial set-up; it does take some time to get all the existing client information entered. That would be a downside to implementing any client management system, not just Iris.

Meghan M.
Traducir a español

I am ready to leave and go to another service.

Revisado el 22/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Organization of my client information. Automated emails.

Puntos a favor

The way my client information is organized and accessible. I like the automated emails. I like the client questionnaires.

Puntos en contra

*No automated invoicing as part of the workflow. This seems like a no-brainer. If I want a studio software to do all the work for me- invoicing is part of that work!
*The way that inquiries are displayed(hate that I have to "make them a client" in order to unbold them from the clients portal. Inquiries get lost because they are not marked as "answered" in the client portal.
*I hate that I have to create an entire workflow just to send client a contract. If I need to send them a different contract that the one in the normal workflow I have to build an entirely new workflow to send it to them. I hate that I can't send them a workflow with a slightly changed contract. For example- I have a wide variety of mini-session pricing depending on the time of year and type of mini-session. The pricing is really the only thing that changes on the contract. Yet, I have to build an entirely new workflow every time I set up a different mini-session pricing. Why can't I just be allowed to adjust the price in the contract when I go to send a workflow?
*I wish there was an easier way to see what clients have actually completed their workflow without having to individually go in to each client's page and click around. I often have mini-sessions with 14 families in one day. I can see them all on my calendar in the portal but there is no easy way to see all of them in list form and see what contracts and questionnaires have or have not been filled out for the day.
SO MUCH MORE!

Respuesta de Iris Works

Hi Meghan -

I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with our system and our capabilities. I'd like to address a few concerns. You are definitely able to modify a contract, and do not need to create a new workflow in order to send a contract. You can manually send a contract, modifying it before sending.

I completely understand your concern and frustration with no automated invoicing. We are in the process of adding this capability.

And lastly, the frustration you have with not being able to see all completed/not-completed questionnaires and contracts is a shared frustration. Our team is already mapping out a solution to this.

I hope you'll give us a chance to address some of your concerns!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 1.0/10

Michael S.
Traducir a español

A must have for ANY photographer!

Revisado el 14/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Bottom line, Iris Works saves me time! Once you get everything set up it makes servicing clients a breeze. That's important because I can focus more on creating and less on processes.

Puntos a favor

Iris Works takes the hassle out of many of the day to day operations for my business. I like being able to quickly enter clients, send them important information about setting up their shoot and how easy it is for clients to pick a date and book their shoot. Additionally - and most importantly - Iris Works EXCELS at providing stellar customer support and they are keen on listening to feedback and implementing improvements to their offering. Seriously, you simply can't go wrong by choosing Iris Works Software!

Puntos en contra

If I had to be picky, I'd say that their lead page could use a refresh and be more customizable. Also, applying more customization to forms and invoices overall.

Stephanie B.
Traducir a español

I use Iris works for every session I book it makes my life so much easier!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

less thinking more time for family and getting work done such as photographing and editing.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can keep information about my clients and that I can set it up so that it automatically reminds my clients of their sessions so that i don't have to and I have had less people not show up for their sessions. It makes it easy to keep track of things I need to get done for each session.

Puntos en contra

the only thing that I don't like is that there isnt an app or anything for it its all on a website I would love it that much more if It was directly on my desktop and phone and easier to access.

Ebony F.

A GAME CHANGER!

Puntos a favor

This software is efficient and very well thought out. It is perfect for almost anyone in our opinion, specifically the everyday visual artist/photographer. We have used Iris-Works for over a year and wouldn't trade it for any other. Not to mention, the customer service is AMAZING.

Puntos en contra

No negatives. They're always updating and upgrading. Every time we write and give feedback they are so quick and efficient about rolling it out. Love it!

Kimberly L.
Traducir a español

Everything with the use of Iris has been smooth with easy set up.

Puntos a favor

I love the automated email feature. Also, the to do list keeps my tasks in order.
The customer service/staff is personable and friendly!

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to send email campaigns to clients and track the opens/delivery/link clicks.

Amber S.
Traducir a español

It has been a life saver.

Revisado el 27/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It made my life much easier in getting clients started with each session.

Puntos a favor

It's very user friendly. It didn't take long for me to figure out how to set everything up and get started.

Puntos en contra

I really wish I could do invoicing a little differently. I have to create two invoices for everyone since I do a retainer and then the rest due a couple of days prior to session.

Jenny R.
Traducir a español

Iris has automated a ton of my typical workflow and helped me stay organized.

Revisado el 24/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Organization and saving time through by automating my workflow.

Puntos a favor

I like how I can easily keep track of a workflow and communication for each of my clients. It's easy to use and saves me a bunch of time.

Puntos en contra

I really don't have too many complaints. I feel like it's a bit expensive, but not so much that it's not worth the time it saves me.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Hasan S.
Sector: Diseño gráfico
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Managing studio made way easier.

Revisado el 23/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was happy using Iris Works. It made studio management really easy.

Puntos a favor

User friendly UI. Time saving really. Automated client leads saves up a lot of time. Constantly being updated and improved.

Puntos en contra

If there was an option to include a reminder email to invoices I think that would've been great. Website is not that great compared to the app.

Jenni M.
Traducir a español

I am a homeschooling mom of 5 and there is no way I could run my photography business without Iris!

Revisado el 1/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

IRIS allowed me to reclaim my sanity and time. I spent so much time worrying, and going over my lists, and scheduling reminders, and writing out emails... IRIS took all of that and automated/organized every bit of it, where I don't have to think about it at all. Choosing IRIS was the smartest thing I have done for the business side of my business period.

Puntos a favor

Iris allows me to stop stressing about something falling through the cracks. With so many balls in the air, I was constantly worrying about forgetting things or making a mistake. Between the automated workflows that gives me confidence that all of my emails are going out on time, the to do list items, so I know I didn't forget a deadline, to the templates that save me so much time! I love that the entire site is mobile optimized and that I can run my business from my phone if I have to. I have every piece of information with me no matter where I am, giving me the ability to provide quick answers and great customer service without having to wait until I get home to my computer.

IRIS has also saved me a lot of money! I would have had to hire an assistant long ago, if I didn't have IRIS to automatically do much of the behind the scenes tasks. In fact, there are SO MANY little things IRIS does, that I actually have more confidence that they are being done, on time and correctly, than I would if it were a real person doing them. lol

Amanda B.

Helpful for the Part Time Photographer

Revisado el 19/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have more time to focus on my growth as a photographer, I can scout new locations, gather information on a potential client, send simple reminders, and even quicker "thank you - emails". I have the ability to be more professional with my clients, without sacrificing time with my family. Iris Works has allowed me to stay part time, while still being professional and to book the clients I have always wanted.

Puntos a favor

This software allows me to have a running to-do list and send contracts, and invoices with ease. Before I was creating and sending (and often making mistakes due to rushing) after my full time job as a teacher. Now, with the help of templates I can book brides, seniors, newborns with a few clicks.

Also, when I first toyed with the idea of using this software I wanted to see how my clients would interact with it first. So during my time at The Reset Conference the gentleman working the booth for Iris made a fake account and let me see emails, invoices and questionnaires as if I were the client. I was sold!

Puntos en contra

Moving into a new system is hard. I found myself staying up late for about 2 weeks, during my offseason and making templates, workflows, and just getting my "studio" ready. This took time, but was so worth it in the end. I also still with the invoices would let us require partial payments (much like PayPal) but I have been told they are working on it.

Jennifer N.
Traducir a español

I have been Iris Works to keep my clients and sessions organized for over 2 years now.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keeping my clients and schedule organized.

Puntos a favor

I like being able to create client profiles, and being able to add notes for each session as well as be able to look at that client's history. I really enjoy the ability to attach a form and contract to emails for my clients and keeping those on file as well.

Puntos en contra

There has been a couple features missing to make my workflow more efficient that I have made requests for with Iris Works and they haven't been created it. My biggest drawback is not being able to access my client through the calendar. For instance - when I click on a session I can see my client's name but to access that client's profile I have to leave my calendar to the client section and search that client to see additional information such as the form my client filled out for that session. I would like to be able to click on a session from the calendar and access that information more efficiently - especially for the days I have multiple clients.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Shelby W.

Easy to Use Studio Management Software

Revisado el 3/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Love keeping my clients all in once spot and organized. It helps me know what is coming up on my dashboard. I use it for my invoices and they are processed through Square! That is so nice and makes that process very streamlined for me.

Puntos a favor

Iris Works was so easy to set up and start using right away. I use it to track my clients information, invoices, products and schedule. I love that you can send attachments, contracts and invoices to my clients. I can set up email templates and then go back and use it again and again. Love the value!

Puntos en contra

I wish the lead default did not pop up when I go to my clients...I wish it showed only my active clients right away. I also wish it had a wall display configuration, but for the ease of use and set up there is a wonderful value. I wish it also had a place to put expenses so you can track both income and expenses. Right now, it is income only, but it does integrate with Quickbooks.

Melissa A.
Traducir a español

Exceptional customer service. There are a few things I would improve on.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Client notes and email automation. I think it would be extremely beneficial if they had one on one with someone that shoots what you shoot when you do set it up because it can be confusing. The videos do help, but they aren't specific for certain photographers. I only accept 4-8 newborn sessions a month and when I go to book a client I have to put their due date in as a tentative holding spot and then move it around when we book the session.

Puntos a favor

I love that it offers automated emails and the client notes are very handy! The customer service is exceptional and I can't say enough about that.

Puntos en contra

However, I wish there was a way to make a custom invoice for gift cards or other things that aren't on the "menu". I wish there was a way you could send reminders every 24-48 hours if they don't pay/read the emails/fill out the questionnaires. I also have had issues with it hiding in my client's spam folders so I always have to mention that it's coming from my client portal and then they ask me what the email it will be coming from and it can be a bit of a hassle. I wish there was a way to set up a payment plan or allow a partial payment as well.

Amanda S.
Traducir a español

I love using Iris Works for my photography business, I don't know what I would do without it!

Puntos a favor

I love the layout of the software, and the client management system is perfectly suited for my medium-volume studio. It's great to be able to have automated emails, invoicing, calendar, and client info all in one place. I also love that it syncs with Shootoroof, PayPal and Square, and my google calendar.

Puntos en contra

It really, really drives me crazy that I can't schedule invoices or create recording payments. About half of my clients are on payment plans, so I have to use either Square or PayPal invoicing to schedule future invoicing, it's messy and confusing and screws up the accounting feature on Iris works. That's my one real complaint, however.

I think there's room for improvement in terms of design options for email (correctly very limited, I can't customize to look like the rest of my marketing) and it would be nice to not have to create an email template on a separate screen when scheduling automated emails, but those are minor annoyances.

PLEASE FIX INVOICE SCHEDULING!!!

Erin T.
Traducir a español

Time saver and business organizer!

Puntos a favor

There are many features that I love about Iris however, my three favorites are the scheduled emails! I love knowing that my clients will get the email reminders prior to their session. I can schedule Multiple emails to go out at various different times to get them thinking, planning and getting ready for their session. I also love the customizable questioner that you can send to your clients- I love how it keeps them organized with the client so I can see when and if they have completed them. Lastly, I love the adding attachments feature to the custom emails! Makes it very professional and concise!

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a scheduling calendar option that clients to see what availability I have, then book on that!

Jennifer T.
Traducir a español

This makes my life so much easier!

Revisado el 2/1/2019

Puntos a favor

The exceptional customer service is what really sold me on the software. Anytime you start working wiht something new - there is a learning curve. The people at Iris Works are always available, helpful and super friendly when one needs help. The speed at which a request for an option was put into reality was mind-boggling. I always recommend this software whenever a colleague is asking for studio management software. Everything is together, invoicing, contracts, contacts, questionnaires. And it's so easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I still have to search for items like my billing cycle or the last invoice from Iris works to me, when does my contract expire.... When I find it - I understand why it is where it is, I just have trouble finding it in the first place. I guess because I don't need it very often.... ;-)

Usuario verificado
Traducir a español

Decent enough but much room for improvement.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helps me keep my business organized better than I could alone, but I am definitely considering switching to a different program like ShootQ

Puntos a favor

Contracts and invoices - I enjoy the ease of sending clients contracts and invoices. Being able to accept payments through Stripe and PayPal makes life easy.

Puntos en contra

The organization of this program is not intuitive at all. The menu across the top is disorganized in itself like "locations" would be as important as a dedicated menu header as "clients". A menu to the side with the main part of the window being your workspace or "dashboard" would be much cleaner.

Clients - a giant, seemingly neverending list of clients is useless. I can search them by name, but some sort of organization or grouping option would be nice. The individual client page is nice. I like being able to see their activity, invoices and documents.

To -dos: A boring list that tells me nothing. Visuals would be nice, like an interactive calendar that can be color-coded. I can tell nothing from glancing at a list of text.

Calendar: Meets the bare minimum of calendar functionality. Being able to see a list of upcoming calendar entries would also be nice.

Invoices:Professional looking. I like that I can connect to Quickbooks.

Documents: Again, a list. I like the tabs to separate them. The editing window is garbage. A common complaint is accidentally clicking outside of the window and losing your work.

Studio: Email templates are ok, but not be able to add images is not ok. The banner option is lame. Also, if emailing clients is going to be an option through Iris Works, there needs to be an email client where we can look through our messages. Having to hunt down emails client by client is tiresome. Workflow would be nicer if there was a better calendar.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Kristin H.

Great client management system

Revisado el 2/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall my experience with Iris Works has been very positive! It has made contacting clients so much easier with the automated workflow systems and I get contracts back from my clients so much faster than emailing them a .pdf! They all love that they can e-sign on their phone. I think it makes me look much more professional.

Puntos a favor

Iris is super easy to use and good value for what you pay. I like that all of the automatic emails and workflows are customizable. The automated email system works great and saves me so much time!

Puntos en contra

I wish that the system came with a more mobile-friendly app. I like that I can access my online account on my phone, but it can be cumbersome to use and I think if there was an app specifically designed for using on your mobile phone it would make using the system on my mobile phone so much easier.

Mary beth C.

Iris Works Review

Revisado el 27/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has been a great experience and there customer service is excellent.

Puntos a favor

I loved how the company transferred my clients data into their system for me. They have an easy to use platform and it allows you choose what type of sessions you offer in a customized look. It has good customizable email templates and makes them look very professional, which saves time.

Puntos en contra

That the contact page does not allow you to require a phone number. It also is not trackable by google ads or google analytics. I also wish they had an app for you phone as well.

Oona B.

Overall very good

Puntos a favor

The product was a game changer for me when I was switching for the first time to a CMS, helps alleviate loads of otherwise time taking tasks.

Puntos en contra

As I've used it for a long time now it's not growing with me as I'd like it too. I find that I am using Evernote and Trello and Calendy AND Iris when I'd like to be just using one platform to manage my clients. The hardest things for me are non-customizable things, such as specific timing on items, as well as actual task lists and due dates that are managable. Plus I find it's only usable on a computer - would love to be able to access it more redily on my phone.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Tania F.
Traducir a español

Overall I am happy with the application.

Revisado el 19/5/2018

Automation and CRM plus invoicing

Puntos a favor

I love the integration with shootproof and that it allows me to automate my workflows and receive payments on invoices. I also love that the people behind Iris Works are always working on improvements based on its clients feedback and most requested features so there is always new features being added and no additional cost.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that are off to a great start but lacking in robust-ness. For example the calendar integrates with ical or google calendar but there is no ability to create availability and do automated appointment scheduling. It also doesnt allow you to categorize or group email templates so it can be hard to find what you want when its just a random list.

Michelle S.
Sector: Organización de eventos

Helped Scale Our Business

Revisado el 8/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we've renewed our subscription and will continue to use Iris Works.

Puntos a favor

Iris Works allowed us to bring up our level of professionalism while simultaneously simplifying everything.

Puntos en contra

One time, Iris-Works had a glitch and would not load. I tried to contact them to see how long it would take to get the program up and running, but I had trouble reaching anyone by phone/email. It was pretty time sensitive because the program contained all of our couple's contracts and contact information. It was a good reminder to diligently back everything up.

Cadence M.
Traducir a español

Can't imagine my business without it!

Revisado el 11/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Signing up with Iris Works is like hiring an office assistant for less than $30 a month. It does my scheduling, my emails, my reminders, my thank yous, my invoices, my contracts, keeps all my client data organized, etc. Saves me a good 6 hours of work each week. I can't imagine my business without it now!

Puntos a favor

It's such a time saver and it keeps me organized! My clients appreciate the prompt and reliable communication from the automated emails.

Puntos en contra

It's ALMOST fully customizable. Almost, but not quite. If it were fully customizable to my own personal needs, I would have zero complaints at all!