Reseñas de HuBuCo

HuBuCo

Email verification API & bulk email verification service

4.4/5 (59 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Great service and tremendous value

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had an email list for my newsletter which was in terrible shape. We hadn't sent out a newsletter in many months, and I found out that the person handling this task before me had not been processing bounces. In addition, there had been no double opt-in for sign-up and I could tell just from the names of some subscribers that they were spam bots.

When I had tried to send out a newsletter, there were immediately a lot of bounces and our reputation score plummeted so quickly that our mailing partner stopped us from further sending.

I checked into various email verification programs, and even purchased a few to try. Most were prohibitively expensive, and in addition, the results were not helpful. We were getting way too many results of email addresses that returned as unknown.

I purchased a small quantity of verifications from HuBuCo, and was rather skeptical because the pricing was much lower than others we looked at. However, the results came back quickly and nearly all of the returned with a clear result. Very few "unknown" results.

As a result, we were able to quickly clean our list of over 200,000 email addresses. I sent out a newsletter to the freshly HuBuCo-verified emails with almost zero bounces. With a clean list, our reputation score quickly increased, and after a few mailings was up to 99/100.

As our list became more engaged, we saw our delivery rate increase. All of which translated into a fantastic response from our list!

*Competitive price
*Fast service
*Accurate results

Puntos en contra

Fully satisfied - no "cons" for me. Completely happy with the service and product.

Dear Kevin,

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us such a detailed review on HuBuCo. I very much appreciate it.

Have great day.

Great Tool For Keeping Bounces Down

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our application sends email invitations and notifications, and to both improve our UX and UI, and help reduce bounces and keep our sending reputation high, we use HuBuCo's API to validate email addresses.

The API.
The daily free 100 credits.
The overall quality of the results.

Puntos en contra

False negatives are too common. Valid email syntax such as "+" is always returned as invalid, which complicates the logic required to rely on the service.

Respuesta de HuBuCo

Thank you very much for such a great review. Handling "+" signs in requests have been added to future feature requests.

Traducir con Google

HuBuCo keeps my email providers happy

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We sometimes get old lists from our system people and are asked to quickly turn email campaigns around. This service is a great first cleanse.

Puntos a favor

The software is inexpensive and very easy to use, very quick. The online support is super intuitive and the dashboard is pretty easy to navigate once you get used to it. The real value is that we are able to validate large lists quickly and ensure we don't have email campaign delivery impacted. They offer free validations for a trial, which is how I was able to ascertain the quality of their service.

Puntos en contra

The interface takes some getting used to. Other than that it is inexpensive and quick and there really is no good reason not to use it.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for such a great review. I very much appreciate your help. We are working on a new interface to make it even more easy to use.

Have nice day.

So easy and so cheap

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 29/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

HuBuCo saved our project - I needed to send out an email to over 7000 email address from a database that was over 3 years old (and has been sitting in the archive all that time) and to avoid any spamming issues, we need to clean this list ASAP. Thanks to HuBuCo, it was easy to do

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use this service. There are a few options to upload email addresses including uploading a .txt file, manually entering addresses or using their API. The system verifies everything for you and all you need to do it hit the start button and let it do its thing. Another great benefit is that you are not charged for any emails HuBuCo is unable to verify (as valid or invalid) which makes it great on the pocket to - you only pay for the emails verified. The results are also easy to download and you have a choice of download all or only those valid email address. ADDED BONUS - Free 50 Searches Every Day

Puntos en contra

Oh - this is a difficult one. If anything, I would prefer paying for the searches after the fact. Sometimes (especially if you are only doing a once off search) you can end uop buying too many credits and end up with extras you may never use

Dear Kirsten,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. I'm glad that we were able to help you.

Once again thank you, and have a nice day.

very good

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 6/10/2018

very good

Puntos a favor

very good. hubuco is a very important service

Puntos en contra

cost is the major concern especially when its bulk

Dear Raju,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your time and feedback.

Have a nice day

Traducir con Google

Reliable service when it's running

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 29/9/2018

Puntos a favor

None of the invalid emails have passed through the api

Puntos en contra

Unknown downtimes causes disturbances in the production environment

Dear Savinay,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond and share your feedback.

I'm very sorry to hear about your trouble when our application was down. We keep improving our application to avoid such outages. We have now 3 backup systems at 2 different locations that we can use in case there is an issue in our data center.

We are going to do our best to get as close as possible to 100% uptime.

Have a nice day,

HuBuCo review

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

See above for reasons that you need to clean up your list before you mail. HuBuCo is the best.

Puntos a favor

Since e-mail services such as MailChimp are very picky about nixies--too picky IMHO--you have to make sure that your list is as clean as possible BEFORE you mail to it. HuBuCo lets you do this, quite painlessly.

Puntos en contra

No real issues. It would be better, of course, if the "unknown" category of tested e-mails could be made a lot smaller. The developers would be well advised to explain what constitutes an "unknown" better that the do at the moment.

Traducir con Google

No training required. Easy interface.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall experience is positive. Bought more credits the other day!

Puntos a favor

These guys support a simple, no brainer api that just works.
No need for composer, or other plugins to run.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes a little while for support to get back with you on questions, but I think they are getting better at that.

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for your amazing review. And yes, we are working on making our support as great as our application. I very much appreciate your time writing this review, and thank you for recent purchase.

Traducir con Google

Get the dirt off that list

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found HuBuCo to be good, simple, got the job done. And the pricing was competitive, which is always nice.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to carve out the Okay emails from the rest, and to queue up many lists at once for cleaning

Puntos en contra

I'm impatient with technology in general, always finding it difficult to wait for a process to complete.

Respuesta de HuBuCo

Thank you for your review. We absolutely agree, it is difficult to wait for a process to complete, hence we had created the fastest email verification service. We are on average 10 times faster than our competitors.
Once again thank you for the nice words. Have a nice day.

Traducir con Google

Used to be cheapest, now it's like everyone else

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

They used to be much better when they started , cheapest out there. Now they are matching the biggest guys in pricing

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and cleans really good. Very low bounce rate

Puntos en contra

Change of cost, drastically.
Not as fast cleaning as some other services.
Not using them anymore although I have credit on there.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We very much appreciate your honesty, however as we can see our prices are still below the markets average, but our services are well above our competitors'.

I would like to recommend you take a look at our monthly plans, as they provide significant savings for those who have regular needs for email verification.

Traducir con Google

Generally ok, inaccurate in many cases

Revisado el 5/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The tool is becoming a way to eliminate the few bad emails of a list, at least according to results, but is deceptive at validating correct entries.
Several mailing campaigns using proprietary opt-in lists labeled us as spam by entire organization servers because Hubuco failed at recognizing outdated or now incorrect emails. An immediate and rather serious negative impact for our business.

Puntos a favor

The product is generally easy to use, versatile and simply design which is a plus: you do not have to be an expert at email servers or any kind of training to use it.

Puntos en contra

It feels the accuracy of results has dropped: “ok” emails can be wrong (in over 20% of cases the emails do not exist and never existed), catch all” are worse (25-30% are actually “ok”, 25-30% do not exist).

Dear Remy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very sorry to hear you had troubles following using our system. I'd like to ask you to get in touch with our support team to see how we can help you improving your email delivery rate. We guarantee 99%+ email delivery rate when emailing our OK emails.

I look forward to hear back from you. Have a nice day.

6.0/10
Traducir con Google

The only verifier that does what it says on the website

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The best email verifier app out there. It does exactly what it promises on the site. No BS, it's the best email verifier.

Puntos a favor

HuBuCo had literally removed all our bounces. Software work super fast and support was awesome.

Puntos en contra

It is great tool, but could use a new design.

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. We are working on a new interface with a new design. Thank you for your feedback.

Traducir con Google

It is easy, accurate and saves you money

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I manage a virtual real estate firm and when we get lists of prospects half of the data is junk. Hubuco helps eliminate wasted effort reaching out to non existent leads

Puntos a favor

It works plain and simple. You upload a list, it runs, and you get back accurate results. No more sending email to dead accounts, catch alls and spammers.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I disliked is that I did not know about it much sooner. HuBuCo is simply invaluable.

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your review. It's so great to hear that you wish you knew about us sooner.

Clean email lists finally

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Support response time is quick and they provide a great product for cleaning up email lists quickly. CSV upload is a great feature

Puntos en contra

As with most software that is new, it was an affordable option but as time has gone on, they've starting adding new features and charging more and more. Still a great service but I'll be priced out soon.

Traducir con Google

Only tool worth your time

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

We tried other tools but found Hubuco to be the most effective for bulk verifications

Puntos en contra

Wish the user interface updated a little more regularly with bulk uploads

best email verifier API

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 1/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Hubuco has helped my company with validating emails in a very efficient and flexible way - we can validate as many emails as we need when we need it, no daily limits

Puntos a favor

What i like about Hubuco is that credits are not limited per day and I can use as menay credits I need in any given day. Also - they refund any credits for unknown results

Puntos en contra

no negative points - it is a flexible and reliable service

Respuesta de HuBuCo

Thank you Grigore for this great review. We are going to continue working hard for our customers.

A great service overall

Revisado el 26/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Customer service has been always quick and responsive to my questions. Can use API for bulk email verification or the web interface works great if you don't have coding skills.

Puntos en contra

Had some trouble with verification batches not completing or the interface never updating the status of the verification

ok service

Puntos a favor

Email verification is ok service we all need

Puntos en contra

Missing some obvious things that we all need

Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We would love to hear some details about what features we should be introducing. We are in the process updating our application to make it market leader in 2019 and I'd love t hear your thoughts.

5.0/10

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to use. I got just what I wanted as an end result.

Puntos en contra

There were still some emails after verification that wasn't in use.

Dear Antti,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us some feedback and leaving us a review.

These valuable feedbacks help us becoming better every day. Although it sounds very unusual to have any bounced emails when emailing OK emails. Should you wish us to investigate this further please get in touch with our support, we will look into the details for you.

Traducir con Google

The best solution me and my team could find

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's the only tool I've tested so far which delivers on its promise, at a super convenient price. I've never seen a better email checker.

Puntos a favor

very high deliverability rate after the emails were checked by HUBUCO and we received good sender scores inside Sendgrid.

the software is easy to use. credits are handled well.

Puntos en contra

not certain. at one point I didn't like the way reports were shown in the interface, but they've corrected the problem. At the moment it seems fine.

Checking 50 thousand contacts in a couple of hours

Easy going experience.

Puntos a favor

That it wouldn't be limited to the amount of mails and would always be precise with them. Allowed me to do a profound clean up.

Puntos en contra

Every now and then could be price. But every now and then it's OK.

Respuesta de HuBuCo

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review, we very much appreciate it.

Traducir con Google

Bulk email verification made easier

Puntos a favor

Pretty easy to use service that I wasn’t able to find other places

Puntos en contra

User interface can be a little confusing at times

Hi Jon,

Thank you very much for the review and feedback. We are working on a new user interface to make is easier for our users.

6.0/10

Email verification

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

With this service I was able to easily do my group mailings promoting our club’s annual show

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and a very necessary tool for group emails

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. It is a great program that is easy to use

Hi Eileen,

Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad we were able to help you.

Traducir con Google

Brilliant for validating emails in large lists

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 5/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very positive experience throughout, very good value and effectiveness.

Puntos a favor

If you're operating in a high turnover industry, maintaining valid contact details for your marketing database can be difficult, HuBuCo makes this much easier in my case where I can validate my contacts routinely to protect the reputation of my sending ip.

Puntos en contra

The processing could be a little faster and it export would be a nice streamlining feature

Hi James,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback on HuBuCo. We are going to look into how we can improve our reports.

Best out there

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Surprisingly, they were the only of 3 narrowed down companies to verify HIPAA compliancy.

Puntos a favor

I research about 40 email verifiers, tested 20, and narrowed it down to HuBuCo. They are on top of the price game while still being easy to work with and accommodating.

Puntos en contra

Some of my last data results did not show a pie graph of results. The website feels old fashioned compared to others, but it functions as well, if not better than any other.

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing review and your feedback. We are actually working on a new user interface that is focused much more on user experience.

It is so great to hear that we made to the top out of 40 verifiers.