224 opiniones

DealRoom

Gestión de proyectos de M&A ágiles con seguimiento de debida diligencia

4.6 /5 (224 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
224 opiniones
Ovais a. S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent platform with ease of use

Revisado el 17/4/2018

It helps us manage the document / info sharing between the client, our firm and the potential investors. It also allows us to manage users, their permissions etc. It is also helping us managing the analytics on user access. It is easier to upload large size files and share it with intended users which is not possible on outlook due to size limits.

Puntos a favor

Dealroom is easy to use, you can populate dealroom with your due diligence folders and create due diligence list right inside the dealroom instead of sending the due diligence list separately to your clients.

Puntos en contra

Missing Outlook plugin which is mostly available will update tab that would allow execution team to update status on this would allow execution team to update status on transactions.

Mark O.

DealRoom review

Revisado el 2/7/2019

Great tool for us to share very sizeable documents at a reasonable cost.

Puntos a favor

DealRoom is very easy to set up, upload and share docs on a confidential basis.

Puntos en contra

There is not a great way to add summary comments or notes to the notification email on new files uploaded. Additionally, the file name gets cut off in the cover email notifications.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks Mark! Happy to hear the platform was easy to use and appreciate the feedback on notifications. Thanks again!

Joe W.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

CPA

Revisado el 1/3/2021

Seems to perform well for requirements

Puntos a favor

Ease of use once features understood. Set up initially by Atlas Technical Consultants Inc. attn: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You should contact her for her opinion of the data room ease of use, download process etc.

Puntos en contra

No negative comment the data room features seem to be easy to use.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the 5 star review Joe! Glad the room was easy to use and intuitive. Appreciate you taking time to give us feedback!

• Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

DealRoom - Gets The Job Done But Leaves More To Be Desired

Revisado el 30/7/2018

It achieves it's basic purpose but there are other data rooms with enhancements that provide a better experience.

Puntos a favor

The bulk download capabilities, the organization by data room when you are in multiple, and the ability to view documents without downloading them.

Puntos en contra

There is no feature to sort all documents by upload date so that you can see what is new since you last logged in. Some other data rooms have a feature where you can sort new documents by your last login date or by new documents since a particular date you choose.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Hello! Glad to hear you are happy with the bulk download capabilities. In the top right above the Home folder you can click Recent Files to show what has been last uploaded and sort by date. Thanks so much for the feedback and hope you use us again soon!

Whitney M.

DealRoom

Revisado el 18/2/2021

We often use DealRoom to manage transactions--such a big help to keep everyone organized and on the same page.

Puntos a favor

My favorite is the ability to download the data room index and keep folders organized. Organization is key!

Puntos en contra

There isn't anything I like least about the software.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the positive review Whitney! Glad to hear you're happy as a long time user. Hope to continue to work with you on transactions in the future!

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Complete, accessible and easy to use.

Revisado el 18/7/2019

The platform is great. It offers an exclusive feature so I can upload and manage request list!
It is easy to use and I have no headaches about additional volumes, since they offer unlimited volume.

Puntos a favor

Incredible Project Management features and unlimited volume on a monthly subscription!

Puntos en contra

It can take 30 min. for support response.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the kind review! Happy to hear using requests to manage diligence and unlimited data has been useful for your process. Also, appreciate the feedback on support, we are always looking for ways to improve so that will be addressed. Thanks again!

Kris S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Amazing VDR!

Revisado el 27/7/2020

Uploading documents and making changes are so easy. Any time I use a different VDR I get frustrated.

Puntos a favor

It is much easier to use then most other VDR's I have worked with. The functionality and intuitive features are the best out there.

Puntos en contra

There are no specific complaints I have with this software. A VDR is supposed to make things easy for us to upload documents in a secure location and Deal Room has solved that problem.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the great review Kris! Glad the platform has been easy to use and overall provided value. Appreciate the positive feedback and support!

Austin M.
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great data room for users

Revisado el 29/7/2020

Puntos a favor

DealRoom was a great platform for a project I recently worked on. It provided timely notifications when new items were uploaded to the site, and it the folder structure was easy to navigate and search.

Puntos en contra

DealRoom was easy to use and access - I can't think of anything that I didn't like about the platform.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Austin! Glad had a positive experience and hope you get to work with us again!

Stephen B.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Observations of first time User

Revisado el 9/8/2020

Access to a very large cache of documents to be viewed by multiple people across the world

Puntos a favor

Documents seem to be easily found and easily opened

Puntos en contra

When I added a request, the other users with access get notified of my request but not me. It is off putting at first as I was not sure that my request had been processed.

When an email is received notifying of a new document added to a folder, I tried accessing that via both the document link and the folder link. In each case, it took me some time to work out how to get back to the main menu. There needs to be an clearer and easier path (for first time users) back to the main menu of document folders .

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Stephen! Appreciate that feedback from a new user perspective. Always good for us to think about the user workflow so thanks for taking time to let us know! Hope to work with you on another project soon

Gilles H.
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

General comment

Revisado el 26/2/2021

Very good overall

Puntos a favor

Ease of access and download, limit that need for attachment

Puntos en contra

Sometime hard to navigate. going back and forth should be simplify

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback Gilles! Glad the platform was easy to use and easy to download from. If you're able to contact [email protected] with additional context on simplifying going back and forth, happy to discuss further! Thanks for taking time to leave us a review!

Lee S.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

DealRoom Feedback

Revisado el 24/7/2020

Good. We didn't control the software choice but it was easy to use.

Puntos a favor

This was our first time using DealRoom. Our partner uses this as a secure data portal for sharing sensitive, controlled data.
We found it very useful and if we had questions, the support team was very quick to respond, resolve, and confirm we understood why the issue occurred and that we were clear with the explanation.
The system was easy to navigate and track usage and updates.

Puntos en contra

No significant issues. We were a little confused at times when one person on the team reviewed "new" data which caused the "new" flag to fade and others might miss this due to the volume of data shared. A suggestion: retain the "new" flags for one full day and change the color once the entry is initially reviewed (e.g. green moves to yellow) and stays yellow for 24 hours so the team knows it's new but has been reviewed. Not a big thing, just a suggestion.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback Lee! Glad our team was able support you as a user and overall the platform was easy to navigate. Will take the feedback on new data notifications to the team. Thanks again!

Curtis s. C.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Most responsive and innovative dataroom provider in the market right now

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Very easy to use

Puntos a favor

I love task tracking feature that is unique to the DealRoom software and the fact that you can control permissions down to the individual file level, but what I like the most about this software is the customer suppport. The CEO personally reads and sometimes responds to customer inquiries and requests for features. Additionally, the customer support team is extremely responsive and works to resolve your issue within 24 to 48 hours.

Puntos en contra

There are certain features that I would like to see in the group permissions management section, but I have been told the team is already working on it and the new feature should be out in 1-2 weeks!

Wes F.

DealRoom Review

Revisado el 3/7/2019

We are managing the diligence process of several M&A transactions. DealRoom allows the transfer of documents to multiple parties with the ability to individually set groups permission schedule. Further their analytics tab allows us as the sell side adviser to see who has been active in the data room or not, providing a little bit of visibility on the investors interest levels.

Puntos a favor

I like how user friendly the platform is. One of my favorite features is the ability to relabel the documents index order if necessary, unlike most competitors.

Puntos en contra

I wish it had a Q&A feature similar to most competitors. One other feature I would suggest is the ability to "white label" the platform allowing a more personalized feel (company logo in the corner).

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks Wes! Glad the relabeling of indexes was useful for you. I would advise checking out DealRoom with our Request tab. This allows for diligence management and Q&A along with the document storage. We also have added the ability to white label! Feel free to get in touch if you have more questions about it. Thanks again!

Ovais S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Much needed platform for banking with exceptional ease of use

Revisado el 23/4/2018

Deal Marketing, Documents Upload, Documents Receiving from Clients, Investor Access to Deals

Puntos a favor

Dealroom has multiple features that make it easy to use, including very clear and user friendly interface, drag and drop options, pulling and downloading due diligence list directly

Puntos en contra

Absence of Microsoft outlook plugin as well as inability to update/track deal marketing progress so you can categorize deals in terms of their status.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Ovais! Glad you've had a good experience with direct diligence management and appreciate the feedback on deal tracking, definitely something for us to look into. Thanks again!

Louisa C.

One of the best

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Thoroughly impressed, prefer it over competing products such as intralinks, MerrillDatasite One and even Ansarada. The download and processing speed of the site really stands out to me.

Puntos a favor

This software has stood out to me for various reasons.
- Fast download speed to easy zip folders which have smaller capacity and are therefore easy to email forward.
- Loading speed of the pages is considerably faster than other deal platforms.
- Q&A function is user friendly and simple with clear indicators to questions being answered and edit/attachment functions.

Puntos en contra

- It doesn't seem clear to me as to how to attach data room document numbers to the top of the document when downloaded from the site.

- The exported excel index does not include the date which documents were unloaded to the data room.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thank you so much Louisa! Glad you were happy with the download speeds and our Requests function for having questions answered with documents attached to the request. Appreciate the high recommendation compared to other platforms as well. Thanks again!

Jonathan C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Fast and intuitive

Revisado el 26/6/2019

I have only used DealRoom as a user, but am definitely open to considering it as an administrator during upcoming engagements.

Puntos a favor

What I liked most was the speed and ease of the bulk download function. Due to the transactional nature of my work, I have used many different data room providers. DealRoom certainly performs in the top range and compares amongst the best. The ability to access and save a bulk download link is particularly useful when my internet connection may be patchy while travelling, and I might require multiple tries to download a file.

Puntos en contra

The notifications feature could be improved. As my organisation removes the formatting from emails, it would be very useful to have an option to send notifications as text (without html).

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan! Glad all the features have been useful for you and for your thoughts on the notifications. Happy to hear you're open to using it as an admin as well. Feel free to get in touch with us directly to discuss more at any time!

Luke R.
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Excellent customer service!

Revisado el 23/10/2018

The best part about using DealRoom by far was my experience with the customer representative, my customer success manager throughout the process. She chatted with me while in the portal, offering tips to ensure I took the best advantage of Deal Room's features. Even after I left the portal, she continued to follow up, doing everything within her power to guarantee I had a 10/10 experience. No other VDR platform I've used has even offered that type of personal support. And on top of that, she was one of the strongest, most courteous, and most helpful customer success manager's I have encountered in any product or service I have ever used!

Puntos a favor

I have experience with a few different Virtual Data Room platforms: Merrill DataSite, Donnelly, etc. Most platforms focus only on privacy and functionality at the expense of general user interface. I found Deal Room to be incredibly easy to use, despite having never used it before. This ease of use was greatly augmented by my experience with my customer success manager, who I will describe below.

Puntos en contra

There was very little not to like. The software did exactly what I needed it to.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Luke! Good to hear you've had a positive experience with DealRoom compared to other providers and happy to hear the interface was intuitive and easy for you to use. Also, thank you so much for the kind words about our customer success manager! Glad to hear our team is doing their best to help you and we are grateful for the feedback. Appreciate you taking time for the review!

Connor D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

DealRoom Review

Revisado el 26/6/2019

Using the site for M&A transactions, it is easy to keep all relevant parties on the same page.

Puntos a favor

The functionality and intuitiveness of the software are the most important features. The simple yet elegant design makes navigating the site quite easy.

Puntos en contra

Realizing that there can be vast amounts of data with long pathways, ideally it would be easier to download all files without renaming any of the files.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Connor! Happy to hear the platform was intuitive and easy to use. Unfortunately for the file paths, that's a problem with windows being able to open the files so we are unable to solve that. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Extremely easy to use.

Revisado el 23/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the functionality of the software. There are some very helpful features and the software is very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I would like the option to have multiple admins. I would like to be able to customize the software a little bit more.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the positive feedback! You are actually able to add more that one person into the admin group and give other groups admin abilities as well. Happy to get in touch and go over those features. Thanks again for the review!

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

The Art of the DealRoom

Revisado el 21/4/2019

Puntos a favor

For starters, this company has A+ customer service. Whenever I need help or have issues, they're very quick to help out. Also really love how DealRoom allows all stakeholders in the deal to communicate together in a timely fashion. The ability to track tasks is also a lifesaver--when perusing through hundreds of deals a week, it gets quite hectic without software.

Puntos en contra

One thing I think the software could improve on is integration with other software (ie Outlook). Also has somewhat of a learning curve, but so do most software products. Very happy overall.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear our team has been helpful and the platform itself has made your process more efficient. Also, appreciate the feedback on integrating with other software, we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Adam P.

Overall a good product

Revisado el 19/7/2019

Overall experience was very positive.

Puntos a favor

DealRoom has a lot of good features and is well organized. It is particularly well suited to the due diligence process.

Puntos en contra

There were a few features that could be improved, such as the lack of automatic notifications for changes to a persons access credentials.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Happy to hear you had an overall positive experience Adam! Diligence management is a major priority for us so glad it was well suited for your process. Thank you!

John K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

DealRoom is very easy to use

Revisado el 24/7/2020

Puntos a favor

Our analyst recently departed I so I had to quickly step into manage the VDR for a client transaction. To my happy surprise, DealRoom was very to use (and very intuitive). I highly recommend the product.

Puntos en contra

Nothing comes to mind. Perhaps the analytics behind how folks are using the VDR could be enhanced.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks John! Appreciate the positive feedback and glad it was pick for you to pick up during a transaction. Thanks again for the review!

Efrain T.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Loved the functionality

Revisado el 15/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and do admin of your various groups using the data room. I really liked their request tracking feature and the project management capabilities to get all of the due diligence requests completed on time. The support team was fantastic to work with and always answer our questions on a timely basis.

I had worked with the large virtual data room providers in the past and this is a major improvement in functionality and ease of use versus what I was used to.

Puntos en contra

Nothing meaningful I can add here as I pretty much liked just about everything I got with this software.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks Efrain! So glad to hear using requests to manage your diligence process has worked well and our team has been supportive for you. Appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave a review!

Collin D.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Greater Idea, Even Better Execution

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Puntos a favor

I liked that the workflow through the tool centered around what is most important in M&A transactions - getting things done. With the focus around Requests, DealRoom allows you to easily understand what needs to get done and who is responsible for outstanding items. The platform is simple and doesn't try to over-complicate the workflow for M&A pipeline management.

Puntos en contra

The focus on agile M&A can be a double-edged sword - while it helps get things done more quickly and introduces flexibility into your process, it isn't always what traditional M&A personnel are used to dealing with. For example, with the "Requests" approach not being named "transactions" or "playbook tasks" there can be some hesitation from the old-guard to adopt such a tool.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Collin! Our goal is to provide tools to help simplify the M&A process and allow for better collaboration and communication. Happy to hear you had a good experience with the trial and feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions! Thanks again!

Vidhya B.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Dealroom Review

Revisado el 18/2/2021

Positive experience. Crisp user interface.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use (navigation); do not require massive training.

Puntos en contra

None, for my limited use - all desired features were well handled.

Respuesta de DealRoom, a Day1 Company Traducir a español

Thanks for the review as a long time user Vidhya! Glad to hear the platform has been easy to use and saved you time and money compared to other providers. Appreciate the feedback!