EngageBay

EngageBay

Software de marketing y ventas integrado para equipos en crecimiento

4.6/5 (50 opiniones)
Joel N.
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 27/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Puntos a favor

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Puntos en contra

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Muhammad I.
Traducir con Google

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Revisado el 20/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Puntos a favor

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Puntos en contra

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir con Google

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 24/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far so good, no complains.

Puntos a favor

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Puntos en contra

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Sector: Producción audiovisual
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir con Google

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 16/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Puntos en contra

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Yasaf B.
Sector: Servicios de información
Traducir con Google

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Revisado el 8/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Puntos a favor

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Puntos en contra

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

John H.
Sector: Bienes de consumo
Traducir con Google

A good marketing automation platform

Revisado el 16/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Puntos a favor

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Puntos en contra

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

All-in-one lead generation software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Puntos a favor

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Puntos en contra

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Anh N.
Sector: Administración educativa

Good Customer service

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 26/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good

Puntos a favor

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Puntos en contra

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Kernan M.
Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
Traducir con Google

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Revisado el 15/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Puntos a favor

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Puntos en contra

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Leonardo W.
Sector: Internet
Traducir con Google

Get it if you have the chance

Revisado el 9/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Puntos a favor

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Puntos en contra

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Michael L.
Sector: Empleo y contratación
Traducir con Google

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Revisado el 15/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Puntos en contra

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Harish H.
Sector: Medios de difusión

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Puntos a favor

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Puntos en contra

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Shawn L.
Sector: Biotecnología
Traducir con Google

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Revisado el 25/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Puntos en contra

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Jan patrick T.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir con Google

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Revisado el 11/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Puntos a favor

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Puntos en contra

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Dioshai G.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir con Google

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Revisado el 12/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Puntos a favor

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Puntos en contra

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Kyle M.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Excellent Customer Service

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 16/11/2019

Puntos a favor

The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Puntos en contra

The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Harish V.

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Puntos a favor

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Puntos en contra

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Cuong T.
Sector: Internet
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 1/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Puntos a favor

I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well.
Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Puntos en contra

The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile.
The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design.
I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

Prince S.
Sector: Resolución de conflictos alternativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Perfect App

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Puntos en contra

Currently not. Everything is going perfect

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Manoj K.

Great platform. Easy to use

Revisado el 13/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Puntos a favor

If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Puntos en contra

It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

Chandni K.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir con Google

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 18/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Puntos a favor

The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Puntos en contra

Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Ryan H.

Great, easy-to-use software

Revisado el 10/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant.

Props to Reps for all his help.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Sector: Recursos Humanos

Easy to Use

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Puntos a favor

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Puntos en contra

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Gagan T.
Traducir con Google

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 18/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Puntos a favor

Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign.

Good support for the Customer as well.

Puntos en contra

Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth K.
Traducir con Google

Best Marketing tool in the business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

--> Ease of use

--> Loads of options

--> Promptness of Customer support team

Puntos en contra

The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

Respuesta de EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,