Reseñas de Visitor Queue

Visitor Queue

B2B lead generation software

4.5/5 (46 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

This is probably one of the best software applications I have ever deployed for marketing

Revisado el 22/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

You know who is visiting your website on a daily basis, what they looked at and for how long. Best of all their contact information is almost always included so you can reach out and close the sale!

Puntos a favor

It just works and works well. Easy to set up and use. The interface is simple and intuitive and the set up was one of the easiest I have ever done. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is interested in knowing who is visiting your website, and who wouldn't?!

Puntos en contra

Nothing really not to like, its great! If one thing could be changed it would be the number of leads that are missing contact information. I know this is constantly being improved as the database grows and new technologies are implemented. Nothing to stop you from getting on board!

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks a ton of the review Kerry! Love working with other Canadian companies and it's a been a pleasure working with Keypak.

Caller ID for your website

Revisado el 24/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visitor Queue is beneficial to use for understanding potential clients who are interested in your company, and therefore, may be potential clients. Moreover, it is beneficial for lead generation but it requires some research to take it a step further and look for names and contact details from within an organization to contact.

Puntos a favor

I liked the daily alerts that ranked the entities who visited my site the most in one day. The information is presented in a clear, concise way so that I can easily tell who may be calling for a quote after reviewing the alert. I was able to do a bit of background research on the potential client.

Puntos en contra

Although you can tell what entity visited your site and when, it does not include the name of exactly who visited you site so you can contact that specific individual. Accordingly, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack at times to figure out who visited your site; however, this is an issue not just with Visitor Queue but with other programs like VisitorTrack.

Great Tool that Every Sales and Marketing Department Should Invest In

Revisado el 21/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As mentioned before, their customer service really goes above and beyond. I don't care if you have the best product in the world if you have poor customer service, I'm not going to want to use it. The tool itself is allowing us to gather new leads, follow up with customers we haven't visited in a while, track regional activity, get a better understanding of which products are being viewed and a multitude of other benefits. It's great to use before visiting a customer. You can see what products they are interested in and become prepared to talk about them.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and set up and the customer service is exceptional. If I have a question team is always quick to jump on a call or send me a quick email with the steps I need to follow. I like the feature of being able to set up multiple cues for myself as well as any users I've added. It allows me full control and doesn't stress my team out with doing it themselves.

Puntos en contra

The only complaint my sales team has had is you can't drill down and get an actual email. Only company information. As far as I know, there's not another lead tracking program that offers that.

Traducir con Google

High quality lead information based on visitor IP

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I've compared this to other similar tools (Leadberry, Leadworx, etc.) and found that the quality of the information is much higher with Visitor Queue. The daily emails of leads are easy to scan for new opportunities.

Puntos en contra

As more and more chat and bot platforms begin to incorporate B2B IP identification into their services (example, Drift), stand alone tools like VQ are becoming harder to justify. Needs to have more native integrations to maximize its usefulness

Traducir con Google

Easy to set up and use to track visitors on your website.

Revisado el 5/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I mainly use Visitor Queue to track where visitors are coming from, who they are and to pinpoint potential leads.

Puntos a favor

The best part about this software is that you don't have to install any additional tags on your website. It pulls information through Google Analytics and you get instant data from the past 30 days as soon as you connect your account. Also can't forget about price - this is definite value for your money.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more visual data to easily spot trends. The emails being sent daily could also be a little more visually appealing by organizing it in a chart. Other than that, the software is great!

One of the best

Revisado el 3/8/2018

Very easy to use. Recommended to everyone with a B2b business

Puntos a favor

I have tried so many visitor identifying softwares in the past, but this one is the most simple and fastest way to know about your visitors. We have actually converted clients by identifying them through visitor queue and then reaching out to them through cold emailing.

Puntos en contra

I think for free plans they should give more credits .:D

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Glad to hear is has worked for you! Sorry about the lack of free credits ;)

Impressive Tracking!

Revisado el 1/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Tracking who is coming to my site and having the ability to follow up immediately are keys to success for me and Visitor Queue came and unlocked the doors.

Puntos a favor

Now I know who is coming to my site thanks to Visitor Queue. I use Google for most everything therefore the importance of the immediate integration with Google Analytics is required for me. It is super easy to understand. Email alerts are received letting me know someone visited my site. This helps me to take action immediately.

Puntos en contra

I can't say there is any con for me. Visitor Queue did everything I expected and so much more. I am looking forward to when the app comes out since I am on my phone much more than my desktop. I am looking forward to a great experience there.

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review Renea! Been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Traducir con Google

Visitor Queue for finding business leads.

Revisado el 4/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The trial is very helpful and there's next to no learning curve. My experience with the software was pleasant. Honestly, I wish I had more traffic to test with. I'd love to see the data used to create insights and trends with some visualizations. I recommend trying VQ if anyone in mining company data from "anonymous" traffic.

Puntos a favor

No install, uses your google account information rather than adding additional scripts.

Puntos en contra

The lack of data visualizations like charts and graphs to see trends and doing quick comparisons. Also, needs a little work on the mobile UI.

7.0/10

Useful up to a point

Revisado el 26/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visitor Queue helps me by showing me companies that are potential leads for my business.
It is easy to use and shows you results in the same day.

Puntos a favor

The softer takes little to no time to implement, witch is great from a time perspective.
The email summary of companies is very useful because it gives you an overview of your success.
The contact information for companies definitely starts the lead generation process.

Puntos en contra

It is not always very specific - sometimes you see companies like the internet providers.
The contact information it is not always accurate.
There are days when the system tells you is the same companies as the previous day.

Ease Of Use

Revisado el 11/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's an awesome experience, it helps me run my day-to-day customer accumulation business activities with ease.

Puntos a favor

it immensely helps me choose the right software for my business and assist me in decision making to narrow my search down by giving the list of highly beneficial software that best soothes the nature and class of my business.

Puntos en contra

Still have not gotten to the point to realize any dislike about this software.

See What Matters

Revisado el 24/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A great tool for reaching out to return visitors its really good tool

Puntos a favor

See Visitors on your website easy to instal

Can get pricey If you start getting over 200 leads

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let us know if you ever need help with anything [email protected]

Alternative to Visitor Track

Revisado el 31/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is important to us to know when someone has visited our site. We need to follow up right away so the hourly updates are very helpful. The customer service we have received has been excellent and we are finding value right away with this service.

Puntos a favor

I was incredibly quick and easy to set up and you could see the results for the last 30 days. I was already using another software so I could easily compare the results.

Puntos en contra

I wanted an excel report at the end of the day of all the visits but it was not available, however rep was able to get me on the beta version and it is great!

Traducir con Google

It's great to see what companies are visiting our website.

Puntos a favor

I love that the daily digest emails provide a quick insight into who is visiting our website. It's a quick and easy way to see which existing customers are visiting and which prospects/leads might be visiting as well.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that the free plan restricts information after you hit the quote. Instead I wish the free plan provided all of the company names visiting your website and the paid plans would provide deeper insights (like their respective locations, data exports, etc.)

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks for leaving us a review Paul!

Traducir con Google

Good way to find out who's been to your wbesite

Revisado el 28/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was easy to implement and they send you daily email digests which keep you from having to remember to login somewhere

Puntos a favor

I like to be able to see who's been viewing our company website that hasn't contacted us

Puntos en contra

Many leads don't tell you much more than just the company name and city. Sometimes you get URL and rarely any further contact info.

Traducir con Google

Great tool for website tracking

Revisado el 5/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visitor Queue has been a great asset to our company.

Puntos a favor

I like that there is no code to install

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that is problematic with the tool.

Amazing !!

Revisado el 11/7/2018

Puntos a favor

As someone working in sales this tool is very useful. It allows us to see who is viewing our website and follow up with them and close large deals.

Puntos en contra

The monthly limit, however if you speak with one of the rep this can be adjusted to suit your needs. We spoke with him and he was helpful. Also, some leads show up as internet content providers. There is an option to flag them to help the developers clean this up.

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks for the kind words, Lorenzo!

Traducir con Google

Very Useful for my school project

Revisado el 12/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very good tracking tool for small projects like what I usually do.

Puntos a favor

Our professor recommend to use Visitor Queue for one of our group projects to track the number of the people who visited our website. It was very nice to see the visitors we had on our website. Additionally VQ was very easy to setup me and our team were able to figure out how to set everything up without effort.

Puntos en contra

For me there is nothing that I didn't like. I am glad they offer a free trial version which helped us a lot with our project

Traducir con Google

Accurate information but ui could use some work

Revisado el 25/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are trying to get accurate information on the visitors to the site and visitor queue seems to do a good job at it

Puntos a favor

Visitor queue seems to have a good database of leads so the visitors to our site are accurately captured.

Puntos en contra

The UI is not at par with some of the other tools in the market and could be better

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review! We will work on our UI!

Traducir con Google

A successful experiment, a helpful tool.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Data insights into website visitors that helped us granularly see if our marketing campaigns are moving in the right direction.

Puntos a favor

It gives more granular details about website visitors and also helps in getting more insights. User experience is pretty intuitive. Filter option is useful if you have a lot of web pages that need to be analyzed categorically. Emails that are set to be triggered are useful too. Free plan is good enough.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes you see details not being populated, as the corresponding info is not available in the database, hopefully, it improves as time moves on.

Hey Narendhiran,

Thanks for the kind words. We are also working on improving our database so you see more information!

Nick

7.0/10

Intuitive Tool Beyond Web Analytics

Revisado el 29/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Love the deeper dive from analytics that allows you to understand which organizations are truly visiting your website.

Puntos en contra

Wish there was a better way to sort the data from the main view, like adding a tag field that you could view from right there for better sorting of data from the main view.

Great Cost Effective Solution

Revisado el 6/12/2018

Very good overall.

Puntos a favor

Ease of set up. Because Visitor Queue uses our existing Google Analytics code, set up took only a few minutes with no additional java script installation.

Puntos en contra

Wish that there was more direct user data available and/or links to social medial profiles of possible users

Traducir con Google

Very user friendly, had my questions answered immediately from staff. Found pricing quickly

Revisado el 20/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Simple and the price. Does everything you need but for less than a few other quotes I got. Easy to implement.

Puntos en contra

Everything works great, looking to see more services added in the near future. I would love to see more videos on how it works.

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thank you for the kind words Matt - cheers!

Traducir con Google

A great idea brought to life.

Revisado el 27/9/2018

Puntos a favor

This software brings B2B selling to a new level. You can easily see what businesses are at least somewhat interested in you and you are able to invest resources in the right conversations instead of wasting time on people who don't even need your service.

Puntos en contra

This is a fresh new idea so all the kinks are still being worked out, that being said, for a brand new service from 2 entrepreneurs, quite impressive.

Excellent insights

Puntos a favor

Love the daily emails to show me my new site visitors. Much better than many of the paid tools we've used.

Puntos en contra

It's just a bit limited on number of leads but you can always pay more and increase the number of leads.

Respuesta de Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review! Reach out if you need anything.

No brainer solution

Revisado el 26/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visitor Queue helps our sales team prioritize their outreach. In a small company, this is so important since everyone has full plates.

Puntos a favor

I love how it connects to Google Analytics and I don't have to put extra codes in my website. Instant results and insights.

Puntos en contra

I would love to be able to upload a list of companies and for the software to ping me when that company is on my site