45 opiniones

Robin

Programación de salas de conferencias, reservas de escritorios, mapas y analíticas

4.7 /5 (45 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
45 opiniones
Josiah S.

Easy, Fast, Efficient

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Puntos a favor

Robin is such an effective tool in our industry and seamlessly integrates our shared coworking space to ensure bookings are smooth, consistent, and accurate. There has never been any downsides to the software.

Puntos en contra

I've experienced no notable functions or features of Robin that I dislike.

Carsten W.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Best Scheduling Display Software there is

Revisado el 19/8/2020

We just moved into new office and one of the main problems of our users is to find the new meeting rooms. With robin ipads next to each conference room, they'll find it easier. Also, the maps feature is helping them a lot - we have displays in the hallway that show them their way.

Puntos a favor

Robin has the general best look and feel of all the apps we tried. Zoom, Teem, everything felt just emotionless, but Robin is really fun to use. The folks there really put an emphasis on user experience. Our coworkers are happy to use it because it doesn't feel like another stupid corporate software.
To optimize meeting room utilization, we enabled "abandoned meeting protection" - our users have to checkin, otherwise the room will be freed again. That's one of the best features in my opinion.

Puntos en contra

We have dozens of ipads to roll out some days, also in different offices - I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't configure robin on multiple individual ipads using MDM - or perhaps I haven't understood how.

Mari G.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Satisfactory

Revisado el 16/9/2020

Puntos a favor

I did not set the software up, I was only a use, but I believe it was easy to setup.

Puntos en contra

I definitely did not feel like this software was user friendly for scheduling meetings. I had to contact support a lot and sometimes they were not helpful or one issue led to another.

Americo M.
  • Sector: Software informático

Robin Check-In and Kiosks

Revisado el 13/8/2020

Of of the biggest problems we solved with Robin was data-driven decisions when expanding existing spaces or building new ones. We used the data gathered from Robin to make informed decisions on how many rooms and what size to build to better serve our employees.

Puntos a favor

In our organization, our primary use case for Robin was conference room check-in. The thing I like the most about this product is the way it updates. We don't have to manage that using our MDM software. The software automatically updates to the latest version when it launches.

Puntos en contra

While our team uses the kiosk application I think the design can seem less polished than others. It is also not true to scale like other software on the market. I think this is a fairly new product for Robin and probably a lesser used product that other companies. It does work well and I've seen improvements in the latest iteration.

Brian S.
  • Sector: Seguros

Execellent Cloud based Room Reservation System

Revisado el 26/8/2020

The overall experience we have with the Robin platform is fantastic. Support is quick and the team is available when you need them to be. Operation and reservations on the system are easy whether it be at the device or via the web page. Users have flexability of also using an App on their mobile device. Pretty useful when you have users coming and going.

With Covid, we are looking at options for hoteling users who may be coming into the office, so we may expand our platform, but we need to make sure it fits into a financial budget. I am pleased with the over 2+ years or more that we have been using the platform. It has caused significant improvement of reserving rooms/spaces with our offices.

Puntos a favor

The primary features of the system that we liked was that it was cloud based requiring no infrastructure to maintain and that it tied right in to exchange and did everything almost automatically. The ease and set up of the platform is very easy. Room setup and configuration again are very ease of use and not technical.

User adoption is fairly straight forward as well. We use Apple IPad mini's for our enviroment and the units pair with mounts from a third party look great outside of the rooms.

Puntos en contra

Some of the additional features and add-ons we felt were a bit overly priced and would like to see more bundled options for all services without having to add significant investment into the stack of features. I would like to use the Desks, and other features, but the ROI or justification of cost could not be done for us at this time.

Mark L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Great App for Room Scheduling

Revisado el 1/10/2020

The few issues I have had have been quickly resolved, the support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Puntos a favor

Robin Powered was easy to set up and works well. There are a lot of options for the tablet displays, including pictures of the room, color coding.

Puntos en contra

Nothing so far, the product does exactly what was advertised.

Susan W.
  • Sector: Biotecnología

Robin review

Revisado el 20/11/2020

In our shared space with several start-up companies, Robin has been exceptional in helping us all share the office spaces. Especially, now that we are dealing with pandemic related restrictions.

1. easy to see what rooms are available
2. easy to reserve room
3. easy to include colleagues
4. the reminders are helpful

1. losing my reservation when I forget to check-in
2. needing to kick people out when they overstay their reservation - need a reminder for when reservation is done.

Nikolai E.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robin as good base for resolving your meeting room problems

Revisado el 24/8/2020

We use it in the whole organization. Robin helps us to find a flexible and powerful solution for room booking and management on the go. Releases time in our rooms deleting canceled meetings (ghost meetings protection) and show meeting room usage inside the company

Puntos a favor

Fast-growing, their solutions keep up with time, availability (99.9%)

Puntos en contra

Basic analytics (not flexible), the small ecosystem,

Marat A.
  • Sector: Internet

Objective and Positive feedback

Revisado el 23/8/2020

Puntos a favor

Immediate booking from iPad, room availability

Puntos en contra

Support works on US timezones only, features for COVID state are in the development yet

Daniela D.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Go-to companion for everything related to the office

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Overall Robin is a great product, it's easy to use even as a relatively new user and is my one source for everything related to office management - and as busy employee that saves me time.

Puntos a favor

As an active user of meeting spaces in the office, having them organised and administered through Robin has been a delight. Previous room booking systems struggled from double-bookings and had a legacy feel to them - Robin on the other hand has a clean UI, some interesting analytics which are always engaging to check in on and is generally well integrated with the rest of the company e.g. contact info, admin etc.

Puntos en contra

As our organisation is quite large Robin can sometimes be a little slow to load and administer a room booking, however, the intuitive UI does in some part make up for that.

Adam G.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Excellent Customer Support, New Features

Revisado el 17/8/2020

Recently, Robin helped us to ditch our old spreadsheets we used for keeping track of seating plans when we activated their desk booking/space management modules. We've also been using the space management module's planning feature to help with our post COVID return to the office plan, as it allows us to visualize physical distancing on our floorplans.

Puntos a favor

Robin is basically the industry standard for conference room booking management. Users are familiar with the product and it is super user friendly. Easy to integrate with the most popular calendaring platforms - Outlook, Google, etc. Now Robin is iterating and adding interesting space management features to compliment their desk booking module.

Puntos en contra

Robin still has a lot of open runway to refining the new features they are adding- it may not be as robust in these new areas as competitors. Thankfully however, they are keen to listen to their customers with regards to prioritizing these improvements.

• Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Revisado el 11/2/2020

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Puntos a favor

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces.

Key Features/Benefits

- Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level.
- Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads.
- Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space.
- Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Puntos en contra

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

Matt B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect conference room display!

Revisado el 19/11/2019

Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

Puntos a favor

I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work.

I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

Puntos en contra

I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robinpowered for the new normal

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Easy to setup, Visualization is ready,

Puntos a favor

Easy sign in with Office 365, easy to implement for return to office, allocation of hotdesking, easy booking of rooms, and connection to website or room display devices (tablets) for meeting schedules.

Puntos en contra

Nothing much but wish for more visualization, and calendar feature to help book free time of colleagues schedules. Auto scheduling feature of next available free time of rooms and colleagues, and maybe extension to external people outside the O365 environment thru web based scheduling using HTML links.

• Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

keep track of meeting locations

Revisado el 19/4/2019

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Puntos a favor

management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Puntos en contra

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Rachel W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

Revisado el 7/5/2018

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Puntos en contra

Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

Zachary D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good but can live without it.

Revisado el 12/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

Puntos en contra

The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

Robin S.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

I love Robin

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Easy to use. Some great settings to allow changes during social distancing times.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. Just a click or two to get what I want done.

Puntos en contra

The system has been upgraded and there is nothing I don't like with Robin

Andres E.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Great program

Everything is great.

Puntos a favor

The best feature is that you can draw a map of the office and people can easily identify the diferent desks and book them.

Puntos en contra

That you can't book several days at the same time.

Shannon M.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

User Friendly & Great Customer Service

Revisado el 13/8/2020

Overall it's been a good experience. There have been a couple of times where some glitches happened, but their support team is FANTASTIC! They are always very responsive and have even followed up to let me know when issues have been resolved.

Puntos a favor

Overall, it's a very easy product to learn and use from a user perspective.

Puntos en contra

I sent a suggestion to their development team saying that there's one feature I'd find helpful that isn't an option. My company is using Robin to track our office activity and support social distancing because of COVID, so as an administrator, I'd like the option to receive an email when a space has been booked. Because I am not notified of bookings, I have to constantly log in throughout the day and check on our booking activity.

Juliane W.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Easy Scheduling

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Prior to COVID meeting rooms were in demand and going through Outlook to find a meeting room was tedious and time consuming. With Robin it was quick and efficient. Now with COVID and social distancing mandates, the meeting rooms are even more in demand. Robin quickly finds a meeting room for personal use or a room large enough for collaboration.

Puntos a favor

I can easily and quickly find which meeting rooms in our office are open and which features each space has. I can then book one immediately.

Puntos en contra

If I forget to check in when I get to the room, it will cancel out my reservation.

Tyler B.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Review of Robin

Revisado el 12/8/2020

I love it.

Puntos a favor

The overall efficiency. In short, the software is east to understand, customize, and use.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I really don't like. I think having a more 3D image of the office would make the experience a little more enjoyable, but would obviously drive up the price, so that's not really worth it.

Vincent T.
  • Sector: Construcción

Revisado el 18/8/2020

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Easy to log into, add items and get assistance.

Puntos en contra

Needs more features. Floor plans could be higher quality.

Alex V.

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

Revisado el 13/4/2017

I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Puntos a favor

I like the convenience of the mobile app.

Chad P.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Robin Powered

Revisado el 24/8/2020

Implementation was smooth and their is very little learning curve for end users.

Puntos a favor

Ease of setup and use. Excellent tech support.

Puntos en contra

Not the cheapest solution. Robin supports various third party room display tablets. I wish that their software would lock these tablets to just running the Robin app. Instead they rely on third part apps to handle this functionality which does not always work very well.