Reseñas de NeverBounce

NeverBounce

Real time email verification and email list cleaning service

4.6/5 (5 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

NeverBounce helps you clean your email lists by eliminating "bad" emails.

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

This software is internet based so you can clean your lists from wherever you are. This is a pay as you go service, so there is no monthly fee.

All of your jobs are in your Dashboard.

You can upload your list so NeverBounce can review it for free "Free Analysis" and let you know the estimated email bounce rate. This takes a couple of minutes to complete.

For example an 1% estimated bounce rate will say "Congrats! This list may not require cleaning." A 10% estimated bounce rate will say "This list is very dirty and requires cleaning prior to mailing."

If you don't want your list cleaned, just do nothing. But if you do, simply click the green "Clean My List" button to the right and choose a payment method (Paypal not included). You can also use credits to pay for cleaning your lists - I think you get credits everytime you pay to get your list cleaned but honestly I don't understand how that works.

Cleaning time takes about 5 minutes give or take.

After cleaning the emails, you'll get an email to download your cleaned list. You can download different versions of the list - Deliverable (valid), Undeliverable (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax) or All Results (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax + catchalls + unknowns + duplicates). You can even customize your downloads though I have not yet had to do that.

Puntos en contra

I have not tried similar services, so I cannot say whether the price per email is too high.

Another con is that when the list is cleaned, you will get an email saying that it is ready to be downloaded by sometimes you cannot download your list. It may take a couple more minutes.

NeverBounce Review

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The benefits of using NeverBounce is that we always have crystal clean email lists and they prove 1,000 free credits a month!

Puntos a favor

NeverBounce is the easiest software to use. All you need to do is drag over your .csv file and let it do the rest!

Puntos en contra

I wish it could further classify the "catchall" To be safe, I don't like to include these emails in campaigns, but I feel like there is definitely an opportunity cost to this.

Traducir con Google

An easy interface for email database cleaning.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 4/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña

Puntos a favor

The best thing I found in this application is its integration with various email marketing applications. This integration saves lots of time. In the email marketing app only I can filter my email lists and execute my campaigns.

Puntos en contra

I found its pricing slightly expensive and they don’t have PayPal as payment option which surprised me a lot and disappointed me too.

Traducir con Google

A good place to validate emails

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 25/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use email validator, reasonably priced.

Puntos en contra

Nothing bad about the software. I wish there were less "unknown" or "catch-all" addresses, but that is true for any validator.

NeverBounce

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 10/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I've used this tool to scrub quite a few large lists by now. After coming across this I can genuinely say we have seen a large decrease in bounces. Coming from a company with a not so clean database, this has been incredibly beneficial.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons I can think of about this software. The process was easy and the price point easily is a pro. It is really a great tool