Reseñas de StandardFusion

StandardFusion

Solución SaaS para la gestión del riesgo, las auditorías y el cumplimiento

5/5 (4 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

StandardFusion streamlines operations, reduces our audit anxiety & provides vital insight

Revisado el 14/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

StandardFusion is now the single source of truth for all of our compliance and risk management activity. The platform provides us with a full picture right up front to check all boxes. We were able to find areas we didn’t realize we needed to look into because of the templates and library info that comes with it. This has helped us identify areas to keep an eye on.

Puntos a favor

The interface is very nice; easy to use and understand. I like the way the info comes together to paint a larger picture to run our program. It’s deceptively simple; compliance is not a simple thing, but StandardFusion makes it simple to understand. I was able to build a program and start an audit for a client, and realize the value add in only 2 to 3 weeks after purchase.

The process of undergoing an audit has been drastically simplified. Having StandardFusion not only saves time but has been a comfort and frees me up from a lot of that worry. All the evidence we need to provide is already in the platform and I can even give auditors guest access and enable them to pull reports on their own.

StandardFusion is full-featured at an accessible cost.

Puntos en contra

I honestly can’t think of anything that I don’t like about StandardFusion. We’ve used it to perform external audits for our clients, and although it’s not purposely built for that dual use, I have been able to adapt it successfully. While it’s not a “con,” I’d like to see more focus on that area.

Traducir con Google

StandardFusion is an essential tool for anyone running a compliance program

Revisado el 7/4/2018

Puntos a favor

GT.net runs a SOC 2 program and undergoes regular audits. We adopted StandardFusion two years ago to get a better handle on managing our controls, organizing policies, streamlining audits and ensuring we are meeting our commitments to our customers.

StandardFusion has been great for us:

* No more tracking things in spreadsheets, StandardFusion has become the central resource that everyone can use for policies, risk analysis, controls and more.

* Easy to use interface makes working with hundreds of controls simple and fast. Simplifies the audit process with external auditors as everything is easily located and tracked.

* The StandardFusion support team have been amazing, and onboarding was great. They helped load and setup the system based on our existing SOC 2 reports. We were able to get up and going really quickly.

* The software is constantly improving, and the team is very responsive to feature requests and changes. Audits have gotten easier every year.

I'd highly recommend the product to anyone running a compliance program.

Puntos en contra

We haven't really had any negative experiences. Any issues with the software we have found have quickly been addressed by Standard Fusion and not stopped us from using it.

Traducir con Google

Compliance tracking simplified. Great customer experience.

Revisado el 20/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Simpler compliance and internal audit.

Puntos a favor

Working with the SF team has been great. The product has helped several clients simplify their ISMS and audit processes.

I now recommend this product with every ISO 27001 and SOC2 implementation

Puntos en contra

Nothing! Our clients are very happy with the product. Any time we've found something that wasn't quite right, the team has resolved the issue very quickly.

Traducir con Google

This is a great, detailed and easy to follow GRC package

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 12/4/2018

Puntos a favor

That it guides you through every step of your compliance requirements. If you are not very familiar with each and every item in the requirements, the software shows you how to get there and don't miss requirements.

Puntos en contra

I really like all the features, there is really nothing that I don't like. I guess I wished I could have access to it earlier than I did