59 opiniones

Slido

Plataforma de encuestas y preguntas y respuestas en vivo para reuniones y eventos.

4.8 /5 (59 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
59 opiniones
Susanne H.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Traducir a español

easy to communicate with your audience all over the world

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 14/2/2020

Great!

Puntos a favor

that I can use it during my webinar and get Q&A and voting from all over the world. That it is easy to set up the survey questions and to see the progress of answers pouring in.

Puntos en contra

the presentation of the survey results could have been even better and the highlighting of the correct answer a bit more "flashy", it is very discreet right now.

Miguel N.
Sector: Organización de eventos
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

No better way to get attendees to become participants

Revisado el 24/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've always had an excellent experience with Slido and I've been using is as a speaker, session participant and event organiser for 4-5 years. The system is solid and really flexible.

Puntos a favor

I like how simple Slido is to use (one URL + one hashtag, or scan a QR code > instantly usable on any browser). I also like how many options it has (quite a few but not overwhelming) and the way it can help instantly visualise data. It can be a simple tool to receive questions but can also facilitate instant data analysis.

Puntos en contra

I think Slido gets it just right when it comes to usability. I would like to see some updates on the look and feel, and I think one or two more visualisation options would be welcome.

Sanjay K.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Best solution to make your meeting Interactive

Revisado el 1/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Slido was a favorite tool in my all meetings, I use this to make meetings more fun and interactive, though many applications have inbuilt Q&A feature, I would go with Slido because it's easy to use and especially for the upvoting feature in the Q&A. Polling feature is also one of the recently used features and it's really easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I like most the features they introduced, especially the Q&A and polling feature which makes all the meetings so interactive, and upvoting to the questions is the lacking feature in the competitor's platform. The recent feature which analyse the keyword and displaying the word wrap is again useful and the interesting fact is the most of the tools can use it free to an extend.

Puntos en contra

If the trial version is more then it would be easy to try out all the features and would help to understand the potential and buy the subscription. Also, the subscription price is a bit high when comes to a single user, if it is paid as you use, it would be great. Initially, when I used the product it was a bit hard to understand how to use the platform, it would be better an animated tutorial when sign-up happens.

Jovana V.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir a español

Slido is an opinion-maker!

Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 13/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I first time used any similar product and was thrilled that it integrates both QA and polls. Nonprofits should find the product most valuable.

Puntos a favor

It integrates several alike features and is an irreplaceable tool for getting to know what people think.

Puntos en contra

The paying plan is lacking proportion. There should be some in-betweens in terms of pricing.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Kenneth C.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Love the Changes made!

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 19/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Engaging my audience is always a challenge. Slido allows me to get participation without asking them to standup and speakout in a crowd. They become considerably more interested with where I am going with my discussions.

Puntos a favor

I started using slido 2 years ago. I do 3-4 conference talks each year. I have also tried many ways to better engage my audience and bring them into the talk. At that time I was required to use my smartphone to activate each poll of which I use 3 during the class. A couple of weeks ago I was setting it up to use again and this time I discovered the power point integration. When I set it u, which was pretty easy, I was able to use the ppt slides and when I got to a slide for the poll, it pops up automatically and immediately activates the desired poll. And this conference was virtual so I was able to use it sharing my screen on Zoom and people across the country participated in the 3 polls I had.

Puntos en contra

Setting it up takes some time but I think it works pretty well.

Paul P.

Simple, yet super effective

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 26/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Virtual Facilitation has increased dramatically since the pandemic, and being able to engage with our Managers through a screen, compared to F2F, was always going to be a challenge. Now with the tools from Slido, this has become so much easier for me as a facilitator, and fun for the learners, as it gives the conversation more richness in discussion, through using what they Managers have answered, as they pop up on the screen.

Puntos a favor

I came across Slido following a post I saw on LinkedIn, advertising that you can include Slido software directly into your PowerPoint. I checked it out, and within 24 hours I had changed the interaction in my slides to include quizzes, polls, and word clouds etc, which was amazing!
The software is as it says, simple and easy to use. Downloading the software was quick and easy, and within minutes I was logged in and setting up my slides with Slido interactions. Additional to this is the admin system, which allows you to pull the stats and data from the quizzes etc. Just seen the further update this week, that Slido is now a feature within MS Teams, this is a win win for me, as we use Teams in our organisation - life just got better!

Puntos en contra

Not yet, however I have yet to start pulling the answers from the past 2 weeks sessions, which I'm going to use to pull together some data for a presentation for my Directors on the engagement in our Virtual Sessions. So I hope its as easy as putting the sessions together.

Gary A.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Traducir a español

Slido creates movement and motivation

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 17/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Simply put: valuable and worthwhile using during sessions with (large or small) groups.

p.s. I saw it used during a large (500 ppl) conference, and it was great.

Puntos a favor

Slido has been so easy to apply in group sessions. I apply a lot of software tools that are 'participant-facing' and Slido works best so far in my opinion. The present-button creates a lot of value.

Various types of questions work well too. Slido just seem to understand what we need.

Puntos en contra

When I'm presenting, I'd love to see how many have logged in in real-time in the present-view. I might have missed that this is possible, but I didn't find it right away.

Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Traducir a español

Create an engaging event experience

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 22/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A really great engagement tool for events to keep the attendees engaged using tools that they already have, their smart devices

Puntos a favor

The range of options available to create engagement opportunities with attendees, particularly, the quiz and the live poll functions allow you to judge the mood in the room without needing to pause the main presentation.

Puntos en contra

The clunkiness in moderating and managing user questions in the Question and answer area. Senior management also don't like the ability for users to submit anonymous questions

Francesca C.
Sector: Internet

Great for starting discussions/springboard

Revisado el 14/2/2018

Puntos a favor

very straightforward way of soliciting questions during an open discussion. Easy to vote/ prioritise on which question/topic will be discussed. Anonymity allows people to feel more secure in asking tough questions.

Puntos en contra

Anonymity allows people to troll and ask questions that can be challenging to answer, for all to see. No way to 'close the loop' automatically for unanswered questions. we often just throw these into a google doc/excel for manual answering later.

Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

Destroys all mess with questions during events

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 30/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've used it for some online events, namely live broadcasts and webinars with multiple attendees.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly. Small events will be OK with free plan. Easy both for administrator and the audience (users who put questions). Very very mobile friendly.

Puntos en contra

Free version has a very limited number of symballs for questions, which is probably made deliberately to force users consider a paid plan.

Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Simple Setup, Great for Conferences

Revisado el 30/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

With Sli.do we've been able to get more feedback from attendees at the ends of conferences. The question and answer sessions have gone much more smoothly since there's no need to get up, find a mic, or go to the front. They just keep flowing from the screen.

Puntos a favor

Sli.do literally invites persons attending conferences to ask questions from the comfort of their mobile device for speakers and presenters to answer. It returns an interactive element that has been long missing in big event sessions. It's ridiculously easy for attendees to get in and participate without having to download an app and just as easy to set up for a multimedia team. If you're not using Sli.do at your next conference then you're missing out on valuable opportunities for audience feedback. If you're worried about people posing inappropriate questions, there's moderation feature so you can control what questions go live.

Puntos en contra

The hardest part was for the multimedia team or presenter in controlling Sli.do and the other presentation content. They had to keep switching back and forth. There is a download available that allows you to overlay Sli.do content on top of your presentation now. That make things a bit easier.

Ted H.
Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

MCJA Lead Trainer

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 2/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are creating a window for communication that would otherwise go untouched, using your program. I feel it is easier for a person who may feel they do not have anything positive to contribute to bury their heads. Then they may look the other way, verses using a program which keeps their anonymity, allowing them to ask a question, or make comment that may impact many others in the industry they are in.

Puntos a favor

I found this software portion that we used to be easy to maneuver around. I also feel it is easy enough that even a beginner can be comfortable using the software / program to aid them in teaching and communicating the needs of a group.

Puntos en contra

Have not really stumbled across anything negative to date. Of course, I do not look for negative when things work seamlessly.

Dimitar T.
Traducir a español

Great engagement app for events

Revisado el 24/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have used Sli.do for audience polling and QA sessions at two consecutive Eventex conferences, and I'd have to say we are very pleased with the results.
The audience is actively engaged and whereas in usual QA sessions some might feel embarrassed or shy to participate, with Slido, they are very comfortable asking the questions they want to have answered. Up-voting questions and crowdsourcing the most popular questions is also very useful, as in large events, like ours, it saves a lot of time, and attendees feel connected to the others, who share the same thoughts.
Perhaps where Slido are leaders, is the usability of their service. It's very simple for attendees to join the conversation through Twitter, through our event app, or through the Slido website.
If you want to increase engagement at your QA sessions, discussions or presentations, I would definitely recommend using Slido.

Usability
Attendee Engagement
Crowdsourcing the most popular questions
Twitter connectivity

Nkeiruka O.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Unique question-asking App

Revisado el 10/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's a fantastic App. It has cured the anxiety that comes with asking any kind of question in the midst of people. It has also significantly affected our trainings at the office.

Puntos a favor

One can ask whatsoever question one desires to ask because it will appear anonymous. This makes it possible for a presenter to get as much feedback as possible as well as enabling the right environment for the audience to ask questions.

Puntos en contra

People can say whatever they like and as such can also cause distraction in the meeting. I've experience an issue before where the App didn't allow people vote properly before closing the vote

Kate M.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Fabulous for teaching A level Biology

Revisado el 17/11/2020

Puntos a favor

So easy to set up - I loved using the Q&A and the Poll feature today. :)

Puntos en contra

I may need to look at a tutorial, but I'd like to quickly be able to duplicate a slido, to use it again with anther class. I couldn't find out how, so I had to repeat work to make a new one. I liked using the Poll feature - but couldn't figure out how to duplicate it so I had to cut and paste my questions in again to set up a new one. Maybe a little mini video on how to use each feature and how to do things like duplicate Polls would work? Or maybe a facility to delete all the answers so that I can use the same Q&A with another class? Thank you. :)

Charlie W.
Traducir a español

Great for team building and personal use

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 15/12/2020

Puntos a favor

We used the software for a team building exercise and it was so simple to set up and looked really professional. Everyone was able to use it even if they weren't 100% comfortable with technology. In the past I have also used slido for retros as part of my product team and again it's really simple and fun to use quick to set up every couple of weeks.

Puntos en contra

When we used the quiz function it was a little tricky to know whether everyone had completed the questions - there is a number at the top which tells you how many people have finished but not how much of the total number of people playing i.e. we had 11 people playing but ideally it would have told me 11/11 people have completed each question. Also having this be compatible with zoom would be great.

Omar M.
Sector: Administración gubernamental

Slido

Revisado el 5/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has been good. It allows our large group get answers to question we need immediately.

Puntos a favor

The feature I like most about this software is that once you give the code out to your audience, they input it in, and have access to the questions you want answers to anonymously.

Puntos en contra

What I least like about this software is that although most people have cell phones, there was one person who forgot their cellphone that day. However, that individual would not have changed the decision we ultimately made. The percentage of people were in favour of a decsision and one person would not have swekwed it - majority rule!

Katie B.
Traducir a español

Great way to generate company concerns anonymously

Revisado el 8/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Our company uses Sli.do for all employee meetings. We post topics that we would all like to discuss and then we vote the topic most important to us. You can post anonymously which I find helpful if you are hesitant to talk about a topic in front of your entire company. This product is very easy to use and navigate.

Puntos en contra

I work for a credit union and we were told that this site isn't 100% secure so we are instructed to not post any confidential information on it. It hasn't been a problem yet but I could see where in other companies this may be an issue.

Sector: Internet
Traducir a español

Great for quick answers to one question

Revisado el 26/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Instantly showing the answers to your question to the public. This is very important when it comes to making polls. Slido is good at instant gratification.

Puntos en contra

I've experienced sometimes that Slido works very slowly. This means that when you are sitting in an audience it can take a long time to get into Slido because of all the traffic. Once you've made your vote it responds instantly.

Moraka M.
Sector: Educación superior

My Joy with Slido

Revisado el 29/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Getting feedback from audience. Slido assisted me to identify sections that the audience (students) appreciated the most and the least. It also assisted to cluster issues or concepts they recall the most in a word cloud.

Puntos a favor

I like most of the features of Slido. It is extremely accessible. The word cloud makes audience have a voice. Interface between The presentation mode and entry. Registration easy.

Puntos en contra

Less options to moderate and continue discussions

Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Traducir a español

Interactive software that allows participant engagement in presentations

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 6/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I can speak about two aspects of Slido; from both the participant's and presenter's perspectives. From a participant's perspective, I always appreciate that a presenter is trying to get my input into the conversation, and it's always refreshing to be involved in a presentation, regardless of the subject. From the presenter's perspective, I love the ease of setting up different questions, and having the results either live or hidden until reveal. Slido is a great way to bring a spark to presentations, and can provide interesting dialogue.

Puntos en contra

I haven't run into any complications, and I don't expect to. Slido does what it promises to do. Perhaps more options for displaying results could be an improvement.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Mandy F.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Great Event Survey Platform

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We needed a way for audiences of various sizes to submit questions for a panel. But it had to be EASY to setup and manage. Slido was both.

Puntos a favor

I was in a pinch to find an app or platform for use at conferences with panels. Slido was the first one that I could easily navigate and test to the extent I needed with a free trial. I can't say enough of how easy it was to sign up and implement for our event.

Puntos en contra

I did not find any cons to using this software.

Nicole M.
Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Activity of Dec. 2, 2020

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 7/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great benefits! Quick results and people loved it!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use - always appreciate by the participants to see their results right away

Puntos en contra

One thing only is that when I am in PowerPoint, and then switch to Slide to present let say the result of a quick live survey, I have to click present full screen to see the animation of the reception of the results. This should be automatic.

Anton S.

Great for Polls

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 3/6/2019

Puntos a favor

Love the simplicity of the app. We use this program during seminars to present questions and leave the answer anonymous so the customer doesn't feel stupid. It's great for team engagement questions as well.

Puntos en contra

I'm being pretty picky but sometimes if I don't have good wifi I cannot complete the poll questions during some seminars and have to skip it.

Sector: Petróleo y energía

Slide review

Revisado el 6/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Slide has been a great way to pull audiences and find out what they want to be discussed ahead of a talk

Puntos a favor

Its a great way for group surveys and employee engagement during speaking engagements

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to group questions into categories