75 opiniones

Slido

Plataforma de encuestas y preguntas y respuestas en vivo para reuniones y eventos.

4.8 /5 (75 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
75 opiniones
Mark V.
  • Sector: Fuerzas armadas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent tool to engage audience

Revisado el 29/1/2021

Simple, intuitive, and exactly what I needed to engage my students

Puntos a favor

I just use the free version, but it gave me all the tools I needed to engage the audience in a set of briefings I give frequently. With the free version you are limited to only 3 polls, but that is enough for my use. I have looked at upgrading, and the price is reasonable if you wish to e corporate more polls and other paid features into your briefing

Puntos en contra

There is a beta for powerpoint integration, but I couldn't get it to work. But by simply copying the QR code they provided into my presentation, the audience didn't miss out on anything integrated into the presentation

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hi Mark. Thank you for your positive review. It's great to hear that Slido helps you with audience engagement and intraction. I'm sorry to hear that you had troubles with our PowerPoint integration. I'd be happy to investigate this further and see what might've happened. As the integration is only in Beta, we're constantly looking for ways how to improve it. If you have a spare moment, could you please reach out to me at [email protected] so we can have a look? Thank you. Adam

Miguel N.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

No better way to get attendees to become participants

Revisado el 24/8/2020

I've always had an excellent experience with Slido and I've been using is as a speaker, session participant and event organiser for 4-5 years. The system is solid and really flexible.

Puntos a favor

I like how simple Slido is to use (one URL + one hashtag, or scan a QR code > instantly usable on any browser). I also like how many options it has (quite a few but not overwhelming) and the way it can help instantly visualise data. It can be a simple tool to receive questions but can also facilitate instant data analysis.

Puntos en contra

I think Slido gets it just right when it comes to usability. I would like to see some updates on the look and feel, and I think one or two more visualisation options would be welcome.

David S.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

LEGAL LIVE 2021 - Join the virtual LEGAL REVOLUTION

Revisado el 31/3/2021

Dreamlike. Unfortunately, we did not have the time to deal with the upgrades and incorporate them into our event. But for the benefit of the Q&A it was great!

Thank you Sli.do-Team :) You make the World of Virtual Events better!

Puntos a favor

Very easy handling. It was easy to integrate into our platform. And by using Sli.do, we had the ability to do the Q&A with downvotes and upvotes at our event.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it was not so easy to find for our visitors with Macbooks, because many people thought the little blue dot was for support. It should be basically opened out.

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hi David. Thank you so much for your positive review and kind words. We really appreciate it. If you encounter any issues with Slido, I'd be happy to discuss them further. Please feel free to reach out at [email protected] and I'd be happy to go over any concerns you might have. Best, Adam.

Jovana V.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Slido is an opinion-maker!

Revisado el 13/6/2019

I first time used any similar product and was thrilled that it integrates both QA and polls. Nonprofits should find the product most valuable.

Puntos a favor

It integrates several alike features and is an irreplaceable tool for getting to know what people think.

Puntos en contra

The paying plan is lacking proportion. There should be some in-betweens in terms of pricing.

Laura R.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Spice up your Google Slides

Revisado el 29/1/2021

Puntos a favor

There is a hiden gem in Google Slides, add-ons, that can transform your presentations. Slido has one add-on for Google Slides that would basically bring the Slido world into your presentation without jumping between tabs.
It's also a great resource to engage people specially when the team is not in the same location, like WFH.

Puntos en contra

I only have the basic version, cost free, so there are things I would like to do that I can't like chaning the background color. But other than that it's a great tool to engage people during large meetings.

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hi Laura, thank you for the kind words. We've invested a lot of time into developing our Google Slides integration so we're really happy to see customers like yourself who can benefit from it. Keep it up! Adam

Doug V.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's simple, effective and works great!

Revisado el 26/1/2021

We've had events where we've needed to set this up quickly, and people without experience have created an event within 5-10 minutes. End users love this way of interacting with speakers. It does it all elegantly and it just works. What more can you ask you ask for?

Puntos a favor

Clean and snappy design, quick set up, and super easy for end users

Puntos en contra

Honestly can't think of anything specific.

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hello Doug. Thank you so much for such a positive review. We really appreciate your support. Adam

Chris G.
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great on-line polling tool

Revisado el 5/1/2021

A really simple piece of software that is invaluable in these locked-down, remote working times. Great for a little audience interaction.

Puntos a favor

Very quick download and set-up
Seamless integration with PowerPoint
Customisation of user passwords
Free if only using three polls
Multiple options for polls and results

Puntos en contra

Review of polls only allows one question at a time

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hi Chris. Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you enjoy using Slido along with our PowerPoint integration that we're still constantly working on improving. Regarding your comment - it is true that we allow only one poll at a time with our Basic plan. With all our paid plans, you can also create a "Survey" which allows you to run multiple polls at once. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know at [email protected] Many thanks for your support. Adam.

Karen C.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Love Slido

Revisado el 26/3/2021

Excellent experience with the product

Puntos a favor

The software encourages quick audience participation. My favorite feature is the Word Cloud and poll function. I like how easy it is to either use the QR code or log in.

Puntos en contra

Since the function to embed in the powerpoint has become available, I don't have any complaints. It used to be annoying to have to toggle between screens but that is gone now.

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hello Karen. Thanks a lot for your positive review of Slido. We're happy to see that you enjoy using our product and that the PowerPoint integration has helped as well. Best, Adam

Nika T.
  • Sector: Educación superior

FUN & FUNCTION

Revisado el 23/2/2021

Fun & function 100 points

Puntos a favor

My clients love the quiz function. It is super easy to make a poll in an instant.

Puntos en contra

The PPT integration is not my cup of tea.

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hi Nika. Thank you for your review. It's great to see that you find Slido quizzes & polls fun and easy to use. We really appreciate your support. If you have some specific feedback regarding our PowerPoint integration that you'd like to share with us, please let us know at [email protected] The integration is still in Beta and we're constantly working on improving it so any feedback is more than welcome. Thank you, Adam.

Matt G.
  • Sector: Software informático

Revisado el 19/1/2021

Really positive, have been and end user and an administrator for my staff

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, fun and engaging for my team. We run team quizzes remotely and Slido is a fantastic tool for engagement and fun

Puntos en contra

nothing at all, its great. It is a platform that is reliable and works

Respuesta de Slido Traducir a español

Hello Matt. Thank you for this positive review and support. It's great to see how Slido can bring value to your team. Adam

Sanjay K.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best solution to make your meeting Interactive

Revisado el 1/12/2020

Slido was a favorite tool in my all meetings, I use this to make meetings more fun and interactive, though many applications have inbuilt Q&A feature, I would go with Slido because it's easy to use and especially for the upvoting feature in the Q&A. Polling feature is also one of the recently used features and it's really easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I like most the features they introduced, especially the Q&A and polling feature which makes all the meetings so interactive, and upvoting to the questions is the lacking feature in the competitor's platform. The recent feature which analyse the keyword and displaying the word wrap is again useful and the interesting fact is the most of the tools can use it free to an extend.

Puntos en contra

If the trial version is more then it would be easy to try out all the features and would help to understand the potential and buy the subscription. Also, the subscription price is a bit high when comes to a single user, if it is paid as you use, it would be great. Initially, when I used the product it was a bit hard to understand how to use the platform, it would be better an animated tutorial when sign-up happens.

Kenneth C.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Love the Changes made!

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Engaging my audience is always a challenge. Slido allows me to get participation without asking them to standup and speakout in a crowd. They become considerably more interested with where I am going with my discussions.

Puntos a favor

I started using slido 2 years ago. I do 3-4 conference talks each year. I have also tried many ways to better engage my audience and bring them into the talk. At that time I was required to use my smartphone to activate each poll of which I use 3 during the class. A couple of weeks ago I was setting it up to use again and this time I discovered the power point integration. When I set it u, which was pretty easy, I was able to use the ppt slides and when I got to a slide for the poll, it pops up automatically and immediately activates the desired poll. And this conference was virtual so I was able to use it sharing my screen on Zoom and people across the country participated in the 3 polls I had.

Puntos en contra

Setting it up takes some time but I think it works pretty well.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Simple Setup, Great for Conferences

Revisado el 30/11/2018

With Sli.do we've been able to get more feedback from attendees at the ends of conferences. The question and answer sessions have gone much more smoothly since there's no need to get up, find a mic, or go to the front. They just keep flowing from the screen.

Puntos a favor

Sli.do literally invites persons attending conferences to ask questions from the comfort of their mobile device for speakers and presenters to answer. It returns an interactive element that has been long missing in big event sessions. It's ridiculously easy for attendees to get in and participate without having to download an app and just as easy to set up for a multimedia team. If you're not using Sli.do at your next conference then you're missing out on valuable opportunities for audience feedback. If you're worried about people posing inappropriate questions, there's moderation feature so you can control what questions go live.

Puntos en contra

The hardest part was for the multimedia team or presenter in controlling Sli.do and the other presentation content. They had to keep switching back and forth. There is a download available that allows you to overlay Sli.do content on top of your presentation now. That make things a bit easier.

Ted H.
  • Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

MCJA Lead Trainer

Revisado el 2/10/2019

We are creating a window for communication that would otherwise go untouched, using your program. I feel it is easier for a person who may feel they do not have anything positive to contribute to bury their heads. Then they may look the other way, verses using a program which keeps their anonymity, allowing them to ask a question, or make comment that may impact many others in the industry they are in.

Puntos a favor

I found this software portion that we used to be easy to maneuver around. I also feel it is easy enough that even a beginner can be comfortable using the software / program to aid them in teaching and communicating the needs of a group.

Puntos en contra

Have not really stumbled across anything negative to date. Of course, I do not look for negative when things work seamlessly.

Paul P.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Simple, yet super effective

Revisado el 26/11/2020

Virtual Facilitation has increased dramatically since the pandemic, and being able to engage with our Managers through a screen, compared to F2F, was always going to be a challenge. Now with the tools from Slido, this has become so much easier for me as a facilitator, and fun for the learners, as it gives the conversation more richness in discussion, through using what they Managers have answered, as they pop up on the screen.

Puntos a favor

I came across Slido following a post I saw on LinkedIn, advertising that you can include Slido software directly into your PowerPoint. I checked it out, and within 24 hours I had changed the interaction in my slides to include quizzes, polls, and word clouds etc, which was amazing!
The software is as it says, simple and easy to use. Downloading the software was quick and easy, and within minutes I was logged in and setting up my slides with Slido interactions. Additional to this is the admin system, which allows you to pull the stats and data from the quizzes etc. Just seen the further update this week, that Slido is now a feature within MS Teams, this is a win win for me, as we use Teams in our organisation - life just got better!

Puntos en contra

Not yet, however I have yet to start pulling the answers from the past 2 weeks sessions, which I'm going to use to pull together some data for a presentation for my Directors on the engagement in our Virtual Sessions. So I hope its as easy as putting the sessions together.

Gary A.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Slido creates movement and motivation

Revisado el 17/11/2020

Simply put: valuable and worthwhile using during sessions with (large or small) groups.

p.s. I saw it used during a large (500 ppl) conference, and it was great.

Puntos a favor

Slido has been so easy to apply in group sessions. I apply a lot of software tools that are 'participant-facing' and Slido works best so far in my opinion. The present-button creates a lot of value.

Various types of questions work well too. Slido just seem to understand what we need.

Puntos en contra

When I'm presenting, I'd love to see how many have logged in in real-time in the present-view. I might have missed that this is possible, but I didn't find it right away.

Dimitar T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great engagement app for events

Revisado el 24/8/2016

We have used Sli.do for audience polling and QA sessions at two consecutive Eventex conferences, and I'd have to say we are very pleased with the results.
The audience is actively engaged and whereas in usual QA sessions some might feel embarrassed or shy to participate, with Slido, they are very comfortable asking the questions they want to have answered. Up-voting questions and crowdsourcing the most popular questions is also very useful, as in large events, like ours, it saves a lot of time, and attendees feel connected to the others, who share the same thoughts.
Perhaps where Slido are leaders, is the usability of their service. It's very simple for attendees to join the conversation through Twitter, through our event app, or through the Slido website.
If you want to increase engagement at your QA sessions, discussions or presentations, I would definitely recommend using Slido.

Usability
Attendee Engagement
Crowdsourcing the most popular questions
Twitter connectivity

Nkeiruka O.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Unique question-asking App

Revisado el 10/8/2020

It's a fantastic App. It has cured the anxiety that comes with asking any kind of question in the midst of people. It has also significantly affected our trainings at the office.

Puntos a favor

One can ask whatsoever question one desires to ask because it will appear anonymous. This makes it possible for a presenter to get as much feedback as possible as well as enabling the right environment for the audience to ask questions.

Puntos en contra

People can say whatever they like and as such can also cause distraction in the meeting. I've experience an issue before where the App didn't allow people vote properly before closing the vote

• Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Create an engaging event experience

Revisado el 22/9/2020

A really great engagement tool for events to keep the attendees engaged using tools that they already have, their smart devices

Puntos a favor

The range of options available to create engagement opportunities with attendees, particularly, the quiz and the live poll functions allow you to judge the mood in the room without needing to pause the main presentation.

Puntos en contra

The clunkiness in moderating and managing user questions in the Question and answer area. Senior management also don't like the ability for users to submit anonymous questions

Kate M.
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Fabulous for teaching A level Biology

Revisado el 17/11/2020

Puntos a favor

So easy to set up - I loved using the Q&A and the Poll feature today. :)

Puntos en contra

I may need to look at a tutorial, but I'd like to quickly be able to duplicate a slido, to use it again with anther class. I couldn't find out how, so I had to repeat work to make a new one. I liked using the Poll feature - but couldn't figure out how to duplicate it so I had to cut and paste my questions in again to set up a new one. Maybe a little mini video on how to use each feature and how to do things like duplicate Polls would work? Or maybe a facility to delete all the answers so that I can use the same Q&A with another class? Thank you. :)

Charlie W.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for team building and personal use

Revisado el 15/12/2020

Puntos a favor

We used the software for a team building exercise and it was so simple to set up and looked really professional. Everyone was able to use it even if they weren't 100% comfortable with technology. In the past I have also used slido for retros as part of my product team and again it's really simple and fun to use quick to set up every couple of weeks.

Puntos en contra

When we used the quiz function it was a little tricky to know whether everyone had completed the questions - there is a number at the top which tells you how many people have finished but not how much of the total number of people playing i.e. we had 11 people playing but ideally it would have told me 11/11 people have completed each question. Also having this be compatible with zoom would be great.

Omar M.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Revisado el 5/3/2020

It has been good. It allows our large group get answers to question we need immediately.

Puntos a favor

The feature I like most about this software is that once you give the code out to your audience, they input it in, and have access to the questions you want answers to anonymously.

Puntos en contra

What I least like about this software is that although most people have cell phones, there was one person who forgot their cellphone that day. However, that individual would not have changed the decision we ultimately made. The percentage of people were in favour of a decsision and one person would not have swekwed it - majority rule!

Katie B.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great way to generate company concerns anonymously

Revisado el 8/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Our company uses Sli.do for all employee meetings. We post topics that we would all like to discuss and then we vote the topic most important to us. You can post anonymously which I find helpful if you are hesitant to talk about a topic in front of your entire company. This product is very easy to use and navigate.

Puntos en contra

I work for a credit union and we were told that this site isn't 100% secure so we are instructed to not post any confidential information on it. It hasn't been a problem yet but I could see where in other companies this may be an issue.

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for quick answers to one question

Revisado el 26/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Instantly showing the answers to your question to the public. This is very important when it comes to making polls. Slido is good at instant gratification.

Puntos en contra

I've experienced sometimes that Slido works very slowly. This means that when you are sitting in an audience it can take a long time to get into Slido because of all the traffic. Once you've made your vote it responds instantly.

Moraka M.
  • Sector: Educación superior

My Joy with Slido

Revisado el 29/2/2020

Getting feedback from audience. Slido assisted me to identify sections that the audience (students) appreciated the most and the least. It also assisted to cluster issues or concepts they recall the most in a word cloud.

Puntos a favor

I like most of the features of Slido. It is extremely accessible. The word cloud makes audience have a voice. Interface between The presentation mode and entry. Registration easy.

Puntos en contra

Less options to moderate and continue discussions