59 opiniones

Wire

La plataforma de colaboración más segura.

4.5 /5 (59 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
59 opiniones
Bruno B.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Wire use in clinical research

Revisado el 21/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I'm the Principal Investigator of an NIH funded research study using Wire to deliver group therapy via text and video-calls to people with a serious mental illness. So far, participants and staff have greatly enjoyed the interface, its innovative features, and the user experience in general. In particular, the group video-conferencing feature allows for smooth and high-quality group calls from mobile devices. In summary, the software has exceeded our expectations in terms of reliability and functionality.

Puntos en contra

If I were to pick one area that could be improved, it would probably be the option to easily download and securely archive existing text-based group conversations, which isn't currently available. However, it is my understanding that Wire has plans to develop this feature moving forward.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Simple but lack features

Revisado el 1/1/2020

Great value if you only want a secure chat software this is the most robust option. But look elsewhere if you need something that has a lot of 3rd party integration or bots to help with productivity.

Puntos a favor

As a chat app very simple to use and setup. UI is basically chat but nothing else. Self-destroy message makes sharing sensitive info easy. Secure voice calls and video calls quality are surprisingly high. Pricing is very competitive compare to other US rivals. Europe-based company.

Puntos en contra

Wire is basically just a chat software. Integrations with 3rd-party almost non-existent. Syncing between devices have issues sometimes that re-sync with new encryption key may be required. Syncing chat history takes longer time than usual.

Ajser N.
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wire is a secure messenger with the best price/performance ratio

Revisado el 16/3/2021

For me, it remains the best secure messenger of all with a good price/performance ratio.
Really top encrypted messenger

Puntos a favor

for private use, Wire is free of charge.
You can send various files in encrypted form.
This messenger is very secure and encrypted, so you don't necessarily have to enter your number, your email address is enough. This way it remains more anonymous.
The functionality is very good for a free private encrypted messenger and so I find it very good as a price/performance ratio because many don't want to pay and so some come to these messengers.
You can send audios with unlimited duration and you can listen to them very well.
I also like the design but it's a matter of taste.
You can make encrypted group calls, which I like and use.
The quality of the calls is also very good with the loudspeaker function

Limited functionality:
you cannot change the background screen
you cannot send stickers like in whatsapp
if it is an encrypted messenger, then you should not be found by the other contacts in the list, but maybe by an ID. should be better anonymous, instead of finding the names in the list.
You have a limited choice of ring tones to choose from.

Dan T.
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Wire dropped the ball.

Revisado el 16/4/2020

It was pretty great for the first couple years.
Despite the "you have to wait 15 minutes for messages to decrypt" slowness in the browser, and the occasional UI bug, the platform fundamentally did what the security community was looking for.

Now, however, wire doesn't seem to care about the security community that helped it get popular. we feel like we've been abandoned by leadership. I personally invested years of my life in helping wire become the defacto secure comms program that I could count on for my friends, family and customers - and now i feel like i've made a terrible mistake, because just as its becoming critical to have secured communications, wire has kicked me to the curb, and with me, my entire community and all of my customers.

Puntos a favor

It actually does e2e, and its mostly useable on multiple platforms.

oh where to begin.
I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few other folks for the last four years to do things like "bring the mr. robot television show in as an avertising medium", reported easily dozens of bugs, lodged dozens of feature requests and onboarded easily a few hundred users.

wire decided that it wouldn't accept support requests or feature requests from non-paying customers, so I attempted to create a paid account in order to contact support, and even after creating a paid account I was ignored by wire.

something changed internally at the company and it wasn't for the better.

Amin A.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Security and Privacy

Revisado el 20/8/2019

For now, it is a great app as it is highly recommended by a not for profit organisation that cares for personal privacy and security.

Puntos a favor

Security and Privacy and ease of use. Also, the options to sign up either by phone number or an email.

Puntos en contra

Unsure of making bots to prevent sharing suspicious links or prohibiting calls to unknown users.

Zahra H.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Secure with something amiss

Revisado el 4/12/2019

I love wire and would recommend it to everyone. Its much more secure than other apps; whatsapp and fb messenger. Perhaps being regulated by EU laws means they respect your privacy far more than American, Canadian and UK based apps. the iOS and Android app work very well and it does almost everything which whatsapp does and it even has a color drawing mode.

Puntos a favor

Its definitely MORE secure than Whatsapp and Facebook messenger. I never feel that someone is listening to my conversation or reading my chat with Wire.

Puntos en contra

Saving video and images is a bit difficult. Sharing location is not as seamless as whatsapp... perhaps if they can add time limit, it would be cool.

Jörg E.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Increase our productivity

Puntos a favor

We´re now faster in internal communication. We like most, that we are able to have different streams and can send layouts and easily assess ist.

Puntos en contra

The Mac Version (Desktop) need some updates in design und functionality.

Mohsen A.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

online meeting

Revisado el 23/6/2020

Puntos a favor

the part that we like most is , ease of use and security it provides.

Puntos en contra

we like to see to be able to have a online meeting with more than 4 people at the same time. ( like wbex team ( even 100 people ).
this helps us to fully use it as our primary source rather than switching to other services when we have more than 4 people in the meeting.
another issue is in the typing section, it doesn't have the option ( or allow ) for auto-correction ( spelling and grammar ) which can cause some problem ..

Justin J.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Use for sharing the screen with end to end encryption.

Revisado el 20/8/2020

Wire is an unlimited package of benefits because we are using this application for many years and it has been proven a good package for all our needs. This application is an excellent video conference tool to communicate with clients and its mobile app offers 24-hours service to allocate the business detail on hand. Everything is quite easy and superb with this amazing application by making video conferences to overseas clients and sharing the ideas on every business promotion. All information is secured and stored on the cloud to provide the safest way of communication.

Puntos a favor

Wire is the best application to communicate online with clients for sharing ideas and thoughts on business promotions. So, this software provides the best platform to collaborate with clients through live streaming and video conferences. An easy hand on all business details and provoking new ideas for promoting business opportunities. Nothing is difficult in understanding as this application is very easy and simple to share the business ventures. Then, all you need to do is just put this software for your business meetings and have unlimited benefits.

Puntos en contra

This software helps in understating the business promotions with unique ideas but, all that comes with good quality internet. If your networking is not good then, you can enjoy its offers and packages because during live streaming it can cause hindrance to your live conversations.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great for the Workplace!

Revisado el 17/6/2020

My whole team really appreciates Wire and we rely on it over any other form of communication.

Puntos a favor

Wire is great for the workplace! It is simple to use and has a fabulous IOS app. It allows me to stay in contact with all of my coworkers who work not in the area since we are all working remotely right now. It is an added bonus that Wire is encrypted and they care about their user privacy.

Puntos en contra

I really have no complaints with this software. It updates frequently and it is perfect for a large work group to communicate via computer as well as via mobile device.

Francois V.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

easy, safe, up to my expectations

Revisado el 19/5/2020

It is the tool we needed to support the re-opening of a school with the medical-civil security team. This plus an online pad we shered and work on together in the same time.
I use a private free address with my daughter and try to rally them to wire in order to quite wats'crap, facebeurk and those climate warming / data gathering / manipulating software.
I started using Signal some years back and heard of Wire a bit more than two years ago from someone who was ambassador for a south American country.

conference mode
safety and confidentiality
technical support
fluidity of the conversation, we can hear different collaborators speaking in the same time but without having the feeling of saturation.
easy management of screen-sharing and easy way to send a document or a link

Puntos en contra

I was unable to figure out how much it will cost me to use Wire, once I finish the trial period.

• Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wire - secure messaging platform as well as audio/video comms is finally here!

Revisado el 18/9/2018

As an early Wire (personal) adopter and a vocal supporter (I want to say Ambassador), I may be a bit biased. Still, I strongly believe everyone deserves a fully secure communication platform and there must be no compromise on that - Wire proves it's possible.
I have successfully converted more than a couple dozens users to Wire - and we never looked back.

Puntos a favor

First and most of all, Wire is all about security. Full E2E encryption for all the services it provides - messaging, voice, video. There are no compromises here and if security is a top priority, you don't have to look further.
As far as I know, they are already doing some post-quantum cryptography experimenting, which is really impressive.
Did I mention they are 100% Open Source? Did I say the voice quality is absolutely fantastic?

Puntos en contra

Not a lot of things I can say I don't like - basically for private usage the only issue is adoption, as the competition is very hard (not that I find any of the competitors good) and most people base the adoption on the number of people already on the platform.
For business usage, I would say that it has everything that most people would want - yeah, including gifs, but it's always hard to adopt a new tool/software for the team, especially a communication platform.

Samer A.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

The best we've found, but leaves a lot to be desired

Revisado el 20/8/2019

Not loving it, sometimes really frustrated by it, but it works just well enough to keep around. I don't know of any secure messaging alternatives that work any better...

Puntos a favor

Our organization works with vulnerable communities and needs to be able to communicate securely so we've been looking for an encrypted alternative to Slack for some time now. Wire seemed like the closest fit in terms of the features we wanted: custom "channels" the ability to include some people outside of the org, silo'ed information, and secure group calling. It hasn't been spectacular at any of those things, but it hasn't been terrible either.

Puntos en contra

Wire is a pretty new product and it shows. The calls frequently drop, or some people's audio won't connect, etc. etc. Calls generally have to be limited to just a 3-4 people or the quality degrades even further. Our plan to use it as a communication tool with communities has been shelved indefinitely while we wait for some upgrades. In the meantime, our team mostly uses it text each other, which has been a significant improvement over email, but not quite as functional or intuitive as Slack channels. Nevertheless, it seems to be the best thing we've got so we're sticking with it for the time being.

Jeffrey L.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Clarity of Communication

Revisado el 11/12/2019

My experience can simply defind in one word, EXCELLENT.

Puntos a favor

I like wire because even you have slow connection, you can still able to talk clearly and you can hear clearly the one talked with. We usually, use Wire during the team meeting and talking with clients.

If there's clarity of communication, there's no room for mistake especially when your boss relay an important instructions. That's the power of Wire in our business.

Puntos en contra

Maybe the least thing about wire is how they market this software. Still, majority of human race doesn't know about Wire.

Tillee d. R.
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Can go better for Companies

Revisado el 20/1/2020

Secure communication and a trustful feeling because you company based in west europa and has phone numbers and address

Puntos a favor

Works, Can handle more as one account, voice quality is great

Puntos en contra

No Conference video chat like (hangout), No Channel (such as Telegram) No sub groups in a group

Manfred M.
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy and secure to use communication solution for our business

Revisado el 3/5/2019

We like Wire a lot because of the end-to-end encryption, we as a hotel deal a lot with sensitive data of clients to make them feel comfortable during the stay. In order to do this we use Wire across different platforms like on desktop in the reception and on mobile with all our staff. Wire makes it easy to communicate in a modern way via messenger by not needing to think about if the data is protected well enough.

Puntos a favor

Our main pros we like about Wire are the end-to-end encryption, the fact Wire offers apps for all platforms and gives us the opportunity to communicate across these. Audio quality is very good compared to other solutions or regular phone calls.

Puntos en contra

We noticed some bugs during our use but they also got resolved pretty fast by the team.

Danna I.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

WIRE has been a game changer for our Program

Revisado el 4/9/2019

Puntos a favor

I love WIRE because it allows our team to communicate easily and securely. We are a new team and decentralized across a lot of different countries so we needed something to replicate an 'office space' - somewhere to have quick conversations with the right people; somewhere to share files and sometimes jokes; and somewhere to share documents with easy encryption. WIRE did all of these things for us and ore.

Puntos en contra

Because our IT system is pretty locked down we have issues with automatic updates running smoothly in our system - resulting in a pretty much dysfunctional app. Instead we need to use the browser version.

Natalie D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Excellent Alternative to Slack

Revisado el 30/4/2019

It has been a great product as something that is very similar to Slack without all of the weird publicity. Slack has seen some issues recently with identity and I think Wire has much more flexibility and integrity. I trust them.

Puntos a favor

I love that this software is always up to date and helps me reach my work team at all times of the day. You can set it up through an app on your phone and always be nearby for work emergencies. I also appreciate that it is an encrypted software that allows us to have conversations without fear of it being hacked in to or stolen.

Puntos en contra

I think that this software could have a wider selection of gifs and images for use in conversations. I know that seems a bit silly in a work environment but many of us express ourselves through gifs and memes.

Felix B.
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Wire Teams

Revisado el 5/8/2019

We are organizing a distributed Team with high expactiations to security and usability especially with regards to group text chat. These expectations were completely satisfied.

Puntos a favor

- Great call and video quality
- Highly Secure Architecture

Puntos en contra

- UI is a bit messy, especially with lots of contacts
- Calls a are somethimes Buggy to establish, especially with multi-device usage

Jan W.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Best Messenger

Revisado el 9/8/2019

For me it is ideal for brief contacts with my patients improving their satisfaction

Puntos a favor

End-to-end encryption, independency of SIM-Card, cross-platform usability, Synchronization of messages, all-in-one-backups => safety and transfer to other devices is easy, multiple accounts in one app, lack of advertisements

Puntos en contra

Compared to other messengers, there were no disadvantages

Kehkeshan A.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Excellent

Revisado el 20/8/2019

I had really good experience and never faced any issue. The only suggestion is if some working can be done on its price as its a bit pricey.

Puntos a favor

Very easy and user friendly and easy to communicate on individual and group basis as both facilities are available.

Puntos en contra

A bit costly as compared to the work requirement

Veronica F.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Great system

Revisado el 20/8/2019

Well I can easily contact my partners and it is clear in display.

Puntos a favor

Time efficient easy to set-up and use. Very simple

Puntos en contra

I don't really recall anything that I am not happy with just yet.

• Sector: Administración gubernamental

Beautiful, Easy to use, Top notch security, Messaging as it should be

Revisado el 7/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Wire is a great example of well developed security messaging. The UI is beautiful and the security does not drag down the ease of use of the software. This is a prime example of engineers knowing how to balance usability and security.

Luka G.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Best encrypted collaboration platform

Revisado el 11/9/2018

For a regulated crypto assets exchange data privacy is of utmost importance. Wire assures us fully encrypted communication and gives us and our clients top level security.
Luka Gubo, CEO

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, strong encryption, good call quality (audio and video)

Puntos en contra

Limited number of callers on encrypted video call

Respuesta de Wire Swiss Traducir a español

Thank you, Luka! Increasing the number of participants in a video call is definitely something we plan to work on in the future.

Sharifah T.

Review from non-profit

Revisado el 19/9/2018

Puntos a favor

The end to end encryption of the platform is great. The app is super easy to use, and adding new features is building on the capabilities for our remote team structure.

Puntos en contra

The app seems to take up a lot of space and can slow down other software when in use. We also would love a larger group video option as it currently only allows up to 4. If we can consolidate all of our comms needs into the one platform, that would be best, but we currently have to rely on other platforms for larger conversations.