109 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
109 opiniones
Viktor N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive, feature-packed project management app!

Revisado el 9/7/2020

Nifty is already helping improve productivity since switching from the previous, slower app. As we're working on pivoting our business, it's nice being able to track everything and know what we need to work on now. Plus, support is helpful when I need them without long delays.

Puntos a favor

Nifty has a very intuitive UI/UX, so it was easy to jump in and start using it right away. Only a few things required me to look it up in documentation or contact support. And support is fast and helpful.

It also has almost everything one needs to manage projects, with more stuff on the roadmap for this year.

Compared to the previous project management app, Nifty is fast. So it's a lot easier to manage everything without waiting seconds for the data to load. I hated waiting on task info to load previously, and now with a click, it opens the panel and data is already there.

I also like how the task panel is organized, with an easy way to add custom fields as needed. I can easily add files (including Google Docs) to tasks, add comments, and change all other info on the fly. One, somewhat hidden, feature I like is markdown parsing in task descriptions and comments.

Puntos en contra

My biggest con is that Nifty isn't accessible as of this writing. You can't tab navigate and the color contrast in the light and dark themes is low, doesn't meet WCAG AA standard. So people with certain disabilities won't be able to use Nifty. I've already told support about this, so hopefully, they'll improve/fix this.

Other cons are temporary since they are on the roadmap - API, annual recurring tasks, integration with GitLab, CSV import. Should be all implemented by end of 2020.

Alberto O.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

Revisado el 29/8/2020

Nifty has been an awesome PM tool for the price point. When compared to other cloud based PM tools such as basecamp, asana, and others this one is the way to go and the many things they have been improving on.

Puntos a favor

Nifty makes Project Management so simple for our team. It provides multiple views either Kanban, List, or others to properly manage a team. Also, the learning curve is very small compared to other robust PM software. The collaborative ability within projects and tasks with Google integration (doc, sheets, etc) is a game-changer. I really like the ease of seeing everything going on and the easy manner in which moving tasks are. The UX and ease of use for this software is top of the line. Especially in dark mode.

Puntos en contra

The cloud-based software can be slow sometimes but definitely nothing to go crazy fussing about. Either way, I believe the Nifty team is working hard to improve it. Also, it would be great to have a CSV upload of tasks/projects.

Jc V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best project management app I've used to date

Revisado el 4/3/2021

Exceptional customer service & customer experience

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and amazing UI. Impressed with the software right out of the box and it just keeps getting better the more I use it. Customer for life.

Puntos en contra

Didn't find this sooner and was using other products like Trello/Basecamp/Keepsolid Goals

Santiago V.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Daily tracking of UX/VD team.

Revisado el 20/11/2018

- Simplicity
- Easy to use
- Clean UI
- Milestones make the difference.

Puntos en contra

- Adding some Color tags would help to identify risks or progress
- The ability to link somehow to google docs, slides, etc. (we all work on google emails and drive)
- Milestones can be improved with a deep sense of status and progress colours.

Respuesta de Nifty Technologies Traducir a español

Hi Santiago!

Thanks so much for your review.

We're definitely looking to implement color tags down the road. Thanks for the input!

I noticed you put a "0" for Customer Support -- have you found our help center and customer support underwhelming?

Similarly, do you feel Nifty is poor value for money as your review indicates?

Diego D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Amazing project management software

Revisado el 16/3/2021

I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

Puntos a favor

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone.

It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers.

It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Puntos en contra

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly.

However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Mheljon P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Congratulations! You Found The Best PM Software Available!

Revisado el 23/6/2020

I had the pleasure of talking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Not only is the software itself extremely value-based, but the customer support that is included also goes beyond expectations. I am happy to support his company, and recommend you do the same!

Puntos a favor

Luckily, my team and I were able to find Nifty right before we committed to a competitor which would have increased our overhead substantially. Compared to the 3,000 Dollar Annual Fee + the 7,000 Dollar overhead, it was really a tough pill for us to swallow. Before we bit the bullet, Nifty found it's way to me and let me tell you as a Project Manager and Operations Officer, Nifty lives up to its name. I could go on about the features, but the best part of the software is its multitude of integrations. Softwares like Trello, Basecamp, and Zoom are already integrated. This isn't a PM software your team will just refer to once a day, it's a platform from which your team can not only communicate, but work together and collaborate to complete projects, tasks, and goals.

Puntos en contra

The only problem with project management is getting a team to utilize new PM Software. Luckily, the support team is there to make sure your company's transition is as smooth as possible.

Tayshiro K.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple enough and complex enough

Revisado el 24/6/2020

Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

Puntos a favor

You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

Puntos en contra

It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

James L.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps

Revisado el 6/6/2020

Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

Puntos a favor

These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far:

* High level of control with project management but simple interface
* Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars
* Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators
* Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams
* Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Puntos en contra

Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

Anil P.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Simplify your Project Management

Revisado el 29/6/2020

So far I am enjoying the simplicity in which I can create a project and configure it to my needs depending on the specific project requirements. I might be going overboard but I've already created 20 projects in the matter of a week while still being able to get some sleep.

Puntos a favor

I was able to onboard Nifty and get started within an hour of signing up. The workflow and design make it very easy to use for experienced Project Managers and even those just getting started with project management.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found any roadblocks as yet. Possibly deciding on how to structure your projects could be a sticking point. There is the all in one approach of putting everything in one project but it might mean having multiple administrators or making multiple projects based on function within the same portfolio. I recommend the first option for smaller projects and the second for much larger projects with multiple project administrators and users.

Gabriel T.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great little find in a sea of many project management tools

Revisado el 15/6/2020

It's been great. As I mentioned, I have used so many management tools and I am happy to have stumbled on this little treasure of a management tool with so much ease in mind yet so much robust tools if I want to grow my project and team, Nifty looks to scale pretty well.

Hello,

I am product designer (PD) working on a side app project with a friend. As a PD I have worked with so many different types of Project Management Tools, and found Nifty to be very easy to use right out of the box so to speak and the overall dashboard and UI are more intuitive than other management tools I have used.

Puntos en contra

I am just starting out with Nifty so at the moment I am enjoying the app and haven't found anything to be a headache or anything. If maybe a suggestion. Be awesome to have some sort of Figma Plugin where I can manage a design tasks in Figma. Just a random thought.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Better than most out of the gate

Revisado el 16/10/2020

Puntos a favor

This is the easiest-on-the-eyes, most intuitive PM platform we've tried or used (especially compared to Asana and Notion). Document storage, creation, and management is a breeze. Uploading large numbers of files is lightning fast, and document navigation is super easy. Task management has deep capacity. Onboarding has been a snap compared to other platforms. Devs have built in heavy emphasis on real-time communication and collaboration. Support is super responsive. They have a very active development schedule. Nifty will replace Asana, Slack, and Dropbox Paper for us.

Puntos en contra

There is no native print function anywhere. All uploaded files and files created in Nifty have to be downloaded in order to print. This presents companies with an added security issue. In the Files section, pdfs are uploaded as images, so even if you download to print, you just have a png.

The Share function for Files only shares to people on your team or onboarded guests.

All kinds of system notifications show up in the Discussion streams and there's no way to delete them.

The functionality of the Discussions widget is less than the functionality when you click through and expand the Discussions to a full window. So, for instance, you cannot pin a discussion from the widget. This is the least intuitive thing about the app.

Agni C.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very easy to use but powerful

Revisado el 28/6/2020

We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

Puntos a favor

This is what our team liked about it
1. Easy leaning curve
2. Chat feature within the system.
3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group
4. The design is great.
5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom)
6.integration with Github.
7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion.
8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

Puntos en contra

These are few of things we didnt like
1. No integartion with Gitlab yet.
2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy.
3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's
4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow..
5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Joshua L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The absolute best project management software you will ever use

Revisado el 28/6/2020

Puntos a favor

There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind.

So anyway, back to the pros:

- Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at.
- Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive.
- Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things
- Dark Mode: A must have for me
- iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier
- Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this
- Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you.

If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

Puntos en contra

There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out.

However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Joel K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!

Revisado el 11/6/2020

I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Puntos a favor

Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

Puntos en contra

The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020.

The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

Heather C.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The system I needed...

Revisado el 29/9/2020

I'm impressed with what they offer at the price, and the responsiveness of their team. More, I am thrilled with how Nifty handles guests, and allows me to connect with my customer and collaborators around the globe, without having to buy a bunch more seats.

Puntos a favor

Nifty is easy to use. The way that it is set up with tasks, files, docs and discussion is brilliant. My team took to it like ducks to water, and new team members find their way quickly.

It even allows me to simply a project for a new team member, to introduce them to complexities as they go.

Puntos en contra

Nifty is great, and they are working hard. They are not yet what I'd consider mature. Their built-in docs leave a lot to be desired. Their milestone templating doesn't exist, and copying tasks doesn't work as well as it could, sadly.

Christopher J.
  • Sector: Software informático

The Best SAAS Tool You've Never Used

Revisado el 6/10/2020

We are a software development startup that overlaps slightly with an existing successful business. It's been very difficult for us to coordinate projects and communication across the team, and as we bring on new team members, this was becoming more of an issue. Nifty has allowed us to organize our projects/tasks/communications, while providing an approachable interface for even new users. It's awesome. My days are literally better because of Nifty.

Puntos a favor

Everything. It's the best UI/UX I've ever seen. Using the tool is super intuitive, and then you find there are even more powerful functions just underneath the surface. Makes it both approachable, easily adoptable, while at the same time being able to scale to meet the new challenges/complexities of your business as it grows.

This is the absolute best tool you have never used. Yes it's the best project management tool, but in terms of app design, feature set, quality, interface, customer support and beyond, Nifty is also the best SAAS tool that exists in any niche.

Puntos en contra

There is literally nothing I dislike. I found one problem, where I was unable to paste content with bullet points into a Nifty Doc. I reported it, and they already had it as an upcoming fix for their next update. Less than 48 hours later it was fixed. Not only was it fixed, but their support team followed up with me to let me know. Just first class in every single way.

Akhil K.

Perfect for Project Management, Team and Client Collaboration

Revisado el 24/6/2020

I have used many project management tools like Asana, Zoho Projects, and Trello. But, Nifty is the best I ever used. Now I can easily collaborate with my team, organize projects, collaborate with my clients. Highly recommended!

Puntos a favor

Finding an all in one project management tool is a really hard thing. As an agency owner, I can say that this is best project management platform you can get it with this price. I found many unique features that are missing in popular project management tools. For example, the overview page that shows task breakdowns, direct messaging, pre-created project templates, and more! Most importantly, I really love the beautiful UI. The dark mode is really helpful for me!

Puntos en contra

Some of the features need to be improved, especially the guest features. Adding features like owner or admin can communicate with guests directly via messaging, customizing guest's permissions in projects, etc.

Kaushal S.

Awesome Project Managment Tool

Revisado el 6/10/2020

Biggest problem we faced was streamlining discussion with clients, stake holders and staff. Using discussion module we have been added to reduce the exchange of emails between clients and our company. Tasks / Milestones Templates have made us to create a particular project easily and quickly

Puntos a favor

Nifty is one of the best project management tool we have used till date.

Onboarding Clients as Guests
Onboarding clients on Nifty portal is pretty straight forward. With simple few clicks we can add our clients as guests on their respective projects. They can add their tasks and check the overall progress of their project.

Tasks Module & Milestones
It's easy to create tasks in nifty and at the same time attach a particular task list to a Milestone. We can assign each tasks and its sub tasks to a particular member and create a task dependency , milestone dependency

Discussion
This is by far - my most favorite module of Nifty. This allows my team to have discussion with clients. Clients can attach their files , comments , leave message about project etc.

Docs & Files
Docs & Files section helps us to keep all relevant project details in one place.

Mobile APP
Nifty has a mobile app. It's so user friendly. Using the app , our clients, users can leave their comments attach files on the go.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't offer white label project portal. For few agencies, this might be a deal breaker. Also it doesn't have an Invoice / Payment module built in.

Sherayn W.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Nifty is great programming for administering portfolios, delineations, and messages.

Revisado el 4/8/2020

I have used Nifty for business reasons and I imagined that it was valuable since it gives various workplaces under one spot. It is the best application to wander the board. It gives information about the undertaking and it helps with keeping an eye out for adventure improvement. It is maybe the best application for business reasons.

Puntos a favor

A prestigious application that is used wherever all through the world, it is my preferred programming like this application has incredible quality. It is significant for email promoting similarly as accommodating for a live talk where we can show up at each other viably and collaborate to complete endeavor at one phase. An astute part, the best bit of the application is the colossal number of a blend. Shrewd contains dashboard, this component is the current rundown. We can similarly say the dashboard is information the official gadget. It contains accomplishment following and it is a strong section in the endeavor the board since accomplishment shows the keys, and guide progress ahead. It gives a significant hold for a monetary master without made plans to trade, and the proportion of peril is close to nothing.

Puntos en contra

Nifty has some degree more noteworthy cost than trading the fundamental stock. Time decay is another drawback of cunning. On occasion budgetary expert needs to confront unlimited test since they don't have some other strategy to reduce the danger.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Useful project management that combines all of our most important tools

Revisado el 24/7/2020

Puntos a favor

We used a number of rather simple tools like trello and a messenging application. None of them had all the things we wanted and if they did they had MUCH MUCH more than we would want and charged MUCH MUCH more. Nifty has had all the features we were using other services for. Tasks, project milestones, discussion, guest users, channels, integrations to tools we use - particularly git repos have all meet our needs. If you use a free version of trello for project management and are looking for something better without adding way more than you need this is a perfect fit.

A super easy import from trello. Took 30 seconds

Puntos en contra

It is a little less developed than other tools out there - still growing. Updates and improvements are made quickly and the nifty team and support are great at listening to feedback.

You may want something like zapier to integrate other items.

Joshua C.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Every business is a project management business

Revisado el 11/7/2020

I believe our business is going to benefit greatly from switching to Nifty

Puntos a favor

The overall ease of use is why I am even leaving a review.

We were using ClickUp for our transaction management, however I found that platform to have a much higher learning curve and when I discovered Nifty I knew this was the platform to manage a transaction on.

Puntos en contra

The only con I can think of is that it is fairly new and has some bugs. HOWEVER, the Nifty team is very responsive and organized. They crush those bugs fairly quickly.

Albert P.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Best PM software for NGOs and small teams

Revisado el 16/6/2020

We needed a solution for effective project management with our small team. Nifty brings great possibilities to add details to tasks and also to add task dependencies and milestones. Great to switch between views (Kanban, List, Gantt).

+ possibility to assign more than 1 person to a task
+ awesome and responsive support
+ neat and intuitive UI
+ customizable, I can switch off the chat function which we don't use so the UI stays sleek
+ dependencies and milestones
+ Gantt view
+ Great features like integrated time tracking and custom fields that allow us to customize tasks to our needs
+ compared to other pm software best pricing for small teams (flat rate not price per member)
+ discount for Non-Profits

Puntos en contra

- mobile app needs some improvement but I mainly use it on desktop anyway

Rafael H.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent management and collaboration tool!

Revisado el 18/3/2021

I’ve used them all! For software development, Nifty is hands down the best there is!

Puntos a favor

I love the interface. It’s incredibly easy to manage multiple portfolios of projects with all the tools needed to execute initiatives.

Puntos en contra

Solid product! No dislikes. The team is doing a great job. Considering this is a newer tool on the block, the team is doing excellent on adding features.

Leonardo W.

Easy to Use and Productivity Focused PM

Revisado el 8/9/2020

Puntos a favor

We tested a lot of PM's, if you do client work or any project related tasks, I think you have been there, right? Each new PM, brings a lot of new excitement and features, but, also problems :(

Nifty has become our main tool for projects, it's easy to use, full of features, Google Docs are integrated and you can share files with one click!

You can also track time, control workloads, integrate your calendar, subtasks and all the good stuff that you want to see on a product like this.

If you need use to use and granular control at the same time, without the need of a bachelor degree in nuclear engineering, you will be happy with Nifty

Puntos en contra

I like the app, just think they could add a client portal, with login and password.

Vitali K.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great PM tool for project manager

Revisado el 24/6/2020

We use every day with my team to work on clients' projects. A very convenient and intuitive solution - used to in a couple of days

Puntos a favor

Great project management app - very clean and easy to use interface. Installed and configured in one day.
Cool features and features: built-in time tracking, a very convenient hup with files and documents for the project

Puntos en contra

Not enough integration especially webhooks and open API. In development - promised before the end of the year to do