51 opiniones

Marker

Herramienta visual de seguimiento de errores

4.8 /5 (51 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
51 opiniones
Alex G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy way to share visual issues

Revisado el 13/3/2018

This is the kind of software that saves you time allowing you to focus on what really matter.

Puntos a favor

As a developer, I love that all issues reported into Jira actually come with the source URL and information about the user environment (Browser, OS, screen size, ...)

Puntos en contra

I really hope that the team at Marker.io will build the ability to edit the built-in bug reporting template

Respuesta de Marker.io Traducir a español

We now support a custom bug report template help your colleagues & clients report bugs that fit your developers' needs.

Just go to your dashboard and you'll see this a new tab allowing you to edit your bug report template.

Vincent L.

• Asistencia al cliente

Bug reporting has never been easier since I've been using Marker !!

Revisado el 28/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Before Marker, it was very difficult to explain a bug to my development team. I had to take print screens, then send by email, explain in the email the bug, etc. Thanks to Marker, it became very easy! all done in <10 seconds!

Puntos en contra

It would really be nice if the team could add video recording as a new feature to capture more dynamic bugs

Ifat S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

My overall experience with marker.io has been good.

Revisado el 25/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Works well. The customer support is highly responsive. I had a video chat with a couple of your representatives and it was great!

Puntos en contra

I'm used to using Bonfire (which is now Jira Capture) and I'm missing a few features, like I mentioned in the video chat I had with you guys (the template management feature).

Sean H.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Premium capture and annotate tool built for Agencies

Puntos a favor

Marker.io makes it easy for our clients, project managers, QA and designers to report bugs and issues to our development team via Trello and other support services we employ.

Puntos en contra

If Marker.io could grab the content of the console log, that would be awesome. Also, really looking forward to having access the Browserstack integration!

Thomas K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super simple way to report web app issues to my team

Revisado el 13/3/2018

Saved a bunch of time and it was a really easy setup with the Chrome (and now Firefox) extension.

Puntos a favor

GitHub integration was the big winner for me. As soon as I spot a bug in our web app, I report a GitHub issue without having to log into the GitHub interface. It's a big time-saver for me.

Puntos en contra

I'd love for the ability to create and edit different bug report templates for separate GitHub repositories. This would be really helpful and save me even more time :)

David D.

Reduced our QA process time by 60%

Puntos a favor

Marker.io is all about reducing the number of steps and it has helped us reduce our QA process time by more than 60%.

Puntos en contra

Can't wait for the Browserstack integration to get out of beta so that all issues reported via Marker.io will include the meta data of the Browserstack device

Vincenzo R.

It just works perfectly!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use visual tool. I use it all the time to explain things to customers or to create documentation for our knowledge base.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to capture screenshot outside of webpages.

A Mac app would be a great improvement!

Sebastien D.

Huge time saver!

Puntos a favor

t's really impressive! I had tried hundreds of similar tools and no one compares with Marker.io. Huge improvement to my workflow.

Puntos en contra

Maybe the only thing would be the ability to capture the console logs when I report a bug.

Jean-marc P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple way to share product feedback

Revisado el 14/3/2018

Ease of use...screenshot commenting, integration with Trello, daily usage

Puntos a favor

I initially signed up for the Jira integration but the Marker.io is much more than that. I use Marker.io as soon as I need to get a point across

Puntos en contra

I think the pricing is a bit steep, especially for small teams but once you've started using it, it's hard to stop paying.

• Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Gets the job done and saves time!

Revisado el 22/3/2018

Makes reporting issues vastly simpler and more consistent

Puntos a favor

Easy visual capture enriched with critical environmental details
Encourages consistency, but allows for flexible and fast reporting
Integrates with backend project management systems

Puntos en contra

No option to set up integrations at the company level - leaves the integration up to each user
Lacks workflow sophistication - integration with backend systems can feel very open-ended

Respuesta de Marker.io Traducir a español

We now allow you to set up an integration on a company level. This way, your team members don't have to sync their own account. It's super fast to onboard your whole team or clients if you're an agency!

Could you send me an email at [email protected] so we can enable that on your account?

Robert B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Anyone reviewing, commenting and collaborating on browser software should be using Marker.io

Revisado el 19/3/2018

A simple-to-use tool for reporting software issues and getting them into our Trello workflow.

Puntos a favor

As a small team, wearing many hats, Marker.io has really streamlined how we develop software. We use it to develop our own Saas platform RunMags.com and also when developing our own website.
We used to take screenshots with a regular snipping tool but then had to go into Trello, create a new card and then upload the screenshot. It was tedious so not all issues were reported. With Marker.io that entire process is simplified to one single move!
An additional plus is that it's 100% Chrome based so those of us who work with Chromebooks can partake in the bug reporting process.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to have the same simple tool for phones and tablets. That would really simplify reporting responsiveness issues.

Respuesta de Marker.io Traducir a español

We actually have a mobile app connected to marker.io. You can now take screenshot of a bug in your phone or tablet and create an issue in your Jira/Trello, etc with Marker.io.

We automatically attach all the information of the device you were using when you took that screenshot.

Learn more https://marker.io/mobile or go in your dashboard to download it.

Jonas R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent alternative to issue trackers if used with Trello.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and comes with lots of functionality like full page or desktop screenshots. Integrations to Trello, Jira and Github or just get the sharable link and paste it where needed.

Puntos en contra

A deep integration with Browserstack would be a huge win for our QA team as the developers will immediately know on which device a certain bug was captured.

Kevin R.

• Asistencia al cliente

Marker has completely changed the way my team does bug validation

Puntos a favor

The ability to create cards on the fly without even having trello open is absolutely remarkable. This product has changed the way we do release management and bug testing. Not to mention I can organize to multiple boards at a single instance.

Puntos en contra

Honestly my cons for this product are few. Honestly I think you should bring back the legacy plan that my team is currently on. I have reccomend to a few small teams who would like that feature. Other than that just a few quirks with the UI. Mainly the pull direction when drawing arrows.

Chelsea M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Marker.io has been an excellent product to help us manage our software development.

Puntos a favor

I am the support manager for one of the products that my company develops, and so Marker.io has made communicating things with my development team extremely simple.
- The GitHub integration means I can post new issues quickly and efficiently, vs. having to take a screenshot, mark up the screenshot, and then upload it to GitHub.
- The fact that most of our GitHub items for our repository are right there when creating an issue with Marker.io means I can create an (almost) complete issue with all the tags, assignees, and information already in the issue without having to jump to GitHub to add these things.
- All of the data it captures about my environment is helpful to my development team, so they get a clear idea of the situation.

In fact, my team has had such good success with Marker.io that another one of our products in the company now uses it as well.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would say I dislike about the software (and I don't even really dislike this, it's just the one thing that I think is missing) is that you can't assign the issue to a project. That is the one thing that I still have to go into GitHub to do after creating and posting an issue with Marker.io.

Andrea B.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reporting GitHub issues is now a pleasure

Revisado el 13/3/2018

Win time and be loved by your dev team.

Puntos a favor

As an account manager, I'm constantly in touch with our customer who report improvements ideas and small bugs. Marker.io makes is easy for me to log that for our development team

Puntos en contra

A desktop application to capture feedback outside of the browser window would be awesome, especially for desktop-based apps.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial

• Asistencia al cliente

We found it easy to start using marker.io and now it's an important part of our QA process.

Puntos a favor

Collecting product feedback and logging bugs visually with marker.io and a trello integration has proven to be really useful for the team. It is especially useful gathering feedback from business users on the team who may not have experience communicating about product features or bugs; the ability to mark up a screenshot removes the ambiguity that usually arises in these flows. The light-weight, visual and integrated nature of marker.io is perfect for our team.

• Sector: Diseño

• Asistencia al cliente

Easy to capture and send to slack!

Puntos a favor

Integrates with Slack to make project QA a breeze. Marking up screenshots for client support saves so much time.

Puntos en contra

No current way to capture a hover or dropdown effect. This is available with some desktop applications that allow you to delay the capture for a few seconds so you can click or hover over an element.

Perfect for QA & product feedback

Revisado el 14/3/2018

This product saves us so much time, I recommend it daily to users!

Puntos a favor

Marker.io is a key tool for our development team. I love how they completely reinvented bug tracking via deep integrations.

Puntos en contra

The ability to record video is the one feature that I miss the most as sometimes bugs are easier to explain with a short Gifs

Brendon N.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive way for clients to report feedback into Trello

Puntos a favor

The Trello integration is really the best part about Marker.io. Our clients and team mates use it all the time to report website issues into Trello

Puntos en contra

I wished it would be easier for clients to get started. The customer success team told me that this was something they were working on.

Steffen B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best & first bug reporting app to be adopted across all departments

Revisado el 18/3/2018

Creating bug reports really easy and in a consistent manner across the whole company.

Puntos a favor

It's ease of use and simplicity. - While we started using this with Trello, we have switch to Productboard for our main PM-tool. - No problem for Marker - It's just send the bug report/screenshot to the inbox-email instead

Puntos en contra

It' limited to the browser only. We sometimes need to capture stuff outside the browser. - And video recording would be a big plus as well.

Billy T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Use it every day!

Revisado el 12/3/2019

It’s been a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about purchasing.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use across all my daily work- different apps, on the internet, etc. it’s been great for communicating with my team and capturing certain aspects of important work. I really love the integration to slack allowing me to directly share important pieces

Puntos en contra

Opens up multiple tabs while capturing screenshots

Matthew W.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Using marker.io alongside Trello for project managements has streamlined our bug tracking

Puntos a favor

I love how simple it is to create a screenshot, markup the image to point out the issue and the fact that it supplies additional information such as the users browser version, resolution etc.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit difficult to figure out how to delete screenshots at first, besides that its done everything I've needed it to!

Jonathan K.

• Asistencia al cliente

Seamless bug reporting experience. Simple and easy on the eye.

Puntos a favor

Really enjoy the user experience and how it has reduced many of the unnecessary steps and friction when providing feedback or reporting bugs.

Puntos en contra

For the moment, you can only take screenshots. I hope one day I'll be able to take videos as my job sometimes requires showing more than a snapshot.

Steven L.

• Asistencia al cliente

I use marker io on a daily basis. It has definitely made posting github issues easier

Puntos a favor

The github/ slack integration is by far the most useful portion. Being able to directly create github issues had improved our efficiency

Puntos en contra

Not being able to add github labels. The github repo list can be slow -ish to load. I wish there was improved slack integration

Nicolas F.

• Asistencia al cliente

Sharing visual feedback feels like a breeze!

Revisado el 12/3/2018

The support team is really good and they have promised a few key features that they have delievered so I don't have much to say.

Puntos a favor

Whenever I want to share something visual to a team mate or a customer, I use Marker.io. But the best part is how easy it is to create GitHub issues.