Opiniones de PayKickstart

PayKickstart

Shopping cart & affiliate management for online vendors.

4.7/5 (116 opiniones)
Chris V.
Traducir con Google

PayKickstart is the engine of my business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I started out with Kartra (I love those guys), but they couldn't handle VAT properly. I see this a lot with American software developers. They generally don't understand how the EU works. Then switched to PayKickstart and helped them get this VAT thing right. Which they did. And fast.

I love that they listen to their customers and actually implement the suggestions. I know there's always more ideas and requests than the development team can handle, but they make good progress.

So I'm glad I switched and I look forward to all the improvements that are on the roadmap.

If you want to set up elaborate funnels and upsell sequences, it's a lot of work. Also to get it right in PK. But, once you find your way in the UI and understand how things work, you get faster and faster at it.

Did I say the support is excellent? If not, I'll say it again: their support is excellent :-)

- GDPR compliant
- Built in VAT processing (important for EU customers and vendors)
- One-click upsells
- Lot's of checkout templates both hosted and embeddable
- Multilingual checkout and email notifications
- Automated retries for failed payments
- API / IPN
- Excellent support
- Friendly people
- Actual implementation of most feature requests

Puntos en contra

It's a work in progress, so there are always things users would wish were already in the software. For me, I would like to see the VAT on the invoices (they're already working on that). I would like to see an option for duplicating funnels and campaigns. And more branding options for the affiliate signup. Now what are supposed to be 'my' affiliates become a PK affiliate and may choose to promote my offers (as well as other companies' offers). I would like to see this more brandable.

But no showstoppers here.

Keith G.
Traducir con Google

Best bang for the buck - full featured and a powerhouse

Revisado el 24/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña

Puntos a favor

Price point beats most competitor platforms.

Offers many options to override settings on an affiliate and product basis - This is very important for my business.

Custom affiliate link creation feature - also important to my business.

Easy to use sales funnel builder with a robust array of settings.

Customizable checkout pages - easy to use builder with pro templates.

Constant improvement on existing features, most importantly the Reports feature.

Puntos en contra

Some of the user flows on certain features can be a little confusing, but not a show stopper. They offer a decent knowledge base and support is solid.

Best Choice for Our SAAS

Revisado el 8/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support is outstanding. Integration with your custom solution is easy with their API. Ability to use Zapier also very easy. Always adding features.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use when integrating with our SAAS was fantastic. We got an all-in-one solution for payment processing, member management, affiliate/vendor relations, and sales funnel structure. The API was very easy. Reporting is exactly what we needed.

Puntos en contra

Had some trouble with integration of a different 3rd-party system, but customer support was diligent in fixing it. Prefer a proactive alert system for paying affiliates, but reports show what's outstanding so its not that much of a problem.

Stefan V.

The Best Payment Platform Ive Used

Revisado el 4/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

10/10 nothing short of pure awesomeness. Some of the best customer support I’ve experienced. A platform designed by people who actually know what they are doing, what the market needs. Can’t wait to see what they have coming!

Puntos a favor

It has all the features and advanced features a vendor can possibly wish for. I like checkout forms, the 1clickupsells, and everything is highly customizeable! Ill be running with PK for the next years for sure!

Puntos en contra

UX wise it can have a few optimizations. Some actions could probably be done in less clicks. That’s my only concern. Previously it was also the Reporting feature - but they pushed out massive update. VAT feature also needed updating, and that is in development right now. Amazing team and awesome customer support!

Jeremy H.
Traducir con Google

Excellent experience so far (~1 year)

Revisado el 7/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're very demanding with cart software. We've tested everything (clickfunnels, infusionsoft, clickbank, samcart, and several others). We run a high volume of transactions (and pretty high in $$). Plus, we need to be able to customize the cart significantly.

So far, we haven't found anything that works nearly as well as Paykickstart. If you're not as demanding of your cart, it might not be as big of a difference, but outside of enterprise software, Paykickstart does everything we could ask.

Puntos a favor

Great support; very easy to implement and customize. We've been able to match or exceed cart conversion rates on every other platform (Shopify, etc.).

Puntos en contra

No built-in integration for google analytics enhanced e-commerce (having an automatically populated data layer would be awesome). No IPv6 tracking.

Brad C.
Traducir con Google

SUPER easy to use, and has ALL the features I could ever want.

Puntos a favor

PKS is very intuitive and has all of the marketing related features that I would ever want in a shopping cart. Their API allows me to customize things to the point where the only limit is my imagination, and that's a good position to be in.

Puntos en contra

The loading times of the reporting in the dashboard could be faster. And the mobile app could also load quicker.

Daniel E.

Great Product

Revisado el 3/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I most say that PK designers knew exactly what they 're doing what's been needed by the market. It has some of the best customer supports services have ever experienced. It's free trials would definitely make you think of using PK for your business.

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of embedded and hosted checkout templates.
It has an email notification feature that supports multi-lingual checkouts.
It has a great support features.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have VAT on it's invoices.
It have integration issues with third-party systems.
It's cost would really affect small and start-up businesses, because of the expensive nature of PK.

Respuesta de PayKickstart

Hi Daniel,

I just wanted to let you know that we do now display VAT on our invoices.

Cheers

Gareth L.

Love it!

Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

You only need a few of the features inside to start with. But, you'll be super grateful you set it up when your business starts to grow, as it has everything you need inside.

Puntos a favor

This gives you complete flexibility over your sales funnels and affiliates. It's now our go to tool. We now recommend to our clients that they only use Funnel builders for their pages and PK for everything else.

Puntos en contra

I wish it built pages as we'll, if it could I wouldn't need anything else.

Emmanuel elliot H.

The Best Signal Providers

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

i am able to grow my Forex business daily and this means making daily consistent revenue

Puntos a favor

I have been a client of Paykickstart for over 8 months now.To be honest the team are very good at what they do.They are not just a signal provider but they are a solid Forex signal company with a clear difference from the others.I am a user of their services and will surely recommend them any day anytime to any Forex trader who wants to make consistent daily pips especially for newbie

Puntos en contra

always very accurate.The signal they give always leaves their clients in good profits no matter you account size

Nick C.

PayKickstart review

Revisado el 14/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I like using PayKickstart, I finf it simple and helpful, they also offer courses to read through to give an affiliate some guidance on topics related to the marketing world, including the use of social media sites like Facebook.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to copy my affiliate links .
The reports section is VERY easy to follow as each section can be clicked on separately, allowing you to read traffic and sales charts separately etc.
Also, the customer support approached me first, which is always great for a company to do, it really helps the user feel welcomed!
I also like the marketing feature, which allows you to set up a campaign within 5 minutes.

Puntos en contra

I think the marketplace can seem a bit confusing to a beginner, it doesn't explain in enough detail what each campaign is, perhaps room for change? I've seen other affiliate sites have descriptions before having to request to promote that product, personally this matter doesn't bother me too much, but it might affect others.

Mina G.
Traducir con Google

Easy to use and profitable

Puntos a favor

Paykickstart is a straight forward platform to accept payments and make money through affiliates. I mainly use if for the affiliate section for now but I have plans to launch my own SAAS and accept payments through it. It's user-friendly and intuitive.

Puntos en contra

It needs more publishers on the marketplace to make it more profitable to affiliates. Also, it takes quite some time for some publishers to approve affiliate request, although this isn't related directly to paykickstart, it can be avoided by applying new rules to encourage publishers to approve more affiliates.

Alicia L.
Traducir con Google

We have all of our digital products in PayKickstart!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My team and I choose PayKickstart because of the recommendations were received​ from many business owners in our industry. The experience so far has been flawless. We haven't had any issues and haven't even had a need to contact support​

Puntos a favor

I love that it flawlessly manages our core products and that it has great payment integrations and payment options (how and who gets paid from the sale of a digital product). We have most of​ our digital products in PayKickstart and the integrations are working perfectly.

Puntos en contra

I haven't run across any issues with this software.

Valerio F.

The best online cart!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use it mainly for our recurring transaction like online memberships, the reasons are many:
- dunning system
- easy to integrate with anyplatform
- shopping cart design
- easy reporting

Puntos a favor

It's really full of features for both one time sale and recurring.
The team keeps updating the software with new features, allowing me to focus more on business and less on payment management.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It's really awesome.
If I could point at something, I'd like to see some extra features expanded, like automatic mailing of the credit card update link to customers.

Khalaf S.

PayKickStart Honest Review

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 9/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall my experience was good with PayKickStart. I tried the services for the 14 day trial subscription and it went good while getting everything together for my business. I ended my subscription because i no longer needed the service anymore not because i didn't like it just because i stopped the business i was using with the service.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it was easy to set everything up. When you first open your account you can get started asap which is great for someone who has a business and want to start driving traffic quickly.

Puntos en contra

It would have been good if they had a free option for people who dont have the funds available to pay for the month subscription.

Scott G.

Great!

Puntos a favor

easy to use! you should buy it. i just love it.

Puntos en contra

nothing is currently wrong with it. but i would change it design and ui.

James C.
Traducir con Google

Great shopping cart platform, very easy to use!

Revisado el 31/3/2018

Puntos a favor

It's straightforward and simple. PayKickStart allows you to set up multiple products, subscriptions and manage everything!

Puntos en contra

It can be pretty expensive for small businesses and startups per month. It's worth it for a long term solution.

Anna F.
Traducir con Google

Start selling your digital products in minutes!

Puntos a favor

I've been involved in using the site through my client and I now plan to get it for my own business too. I love the functionality and ease of use. PayKickstart allows anyone to start selling digital products (ebooks, courses), and handles the shopping cart and customer relationship management (invoicing, reminders, etc.). You can also set up your own affiliate program and get other people promote you. I've never seen a shopping cart software with so much focus on bloggers and freelance business owners. Great job! I am an instant fan!

Puntos en contra

It took me a day or so to figure out. I guess there need to be more documentation and tool tips. And maybe a quick set-up guide. But once you figure it out, it's a breeze!

Vasco M.

Awesome product

Puntos a favor

Paykickstart is an easy to use Powerful Payment Gateway & Affiliate Solution with first class customer support.
It's a must-have cart.

Puntos en contra

Paykickstart should have a larger trial period. Just 15 days are not enough.

Barbara I.

Amazing software & customer support

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think it's amazing! It's a little confusing if you're not tech savvy, a bit pricy, and the sales page could be a little better too, I don't think they're the OMG of sales page but they work amazing and it streamlines my sales with so much ease.

Puntos a favor

One of the things I love most is how much support is offered. Any question I have, gets answered right away and as a busy business owner that is super helpful. Having to wait 48-hours for an email is always frustrating to me.

Puntos en contra

I think it's a little pricy to be honest, there are many competitors offering very similar products for WAY LESS. I stay for the customer support because that's key for me.

Joseph R.

Grat service

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

commission payments on time to keep everything in my business flowing and very well organized

Puntos a favor

Face payments and always on time, easy support

Puntos en contra

nothing, all is great with this software

Jennifer B.
Traducir con Google

I've been waiting a long time for this service!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

While I haven't had time to use the affiliate platform yet, that was a big selling point for me as well as the upcoming customer management portal that will allow my customers to manage their own subscriptions and payments.

Puntos a favor

I was able to easily switch all of my products and subscriptions over to PayKickstart within just a few hours. The checkout templates are easy to edit and customize.
The support team is the most responsive I've ever seen.
The automated Stripe import tool makes importing subscriptions totally painless!

Puntos en contra

It can be a little tricky to get the lay of the land and the way Funnels, Campaigns, and Products interact, but for a tool this powerful, it's an expected learning curve.

Matt C.

Solo valoraciones

Revisado el 14/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña

Keith S.

Awesome Platform

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great experience building my business and managing affiliates. Quick customer service and even implemented an integration request I had for Optimize Press.

Puntos a favor

I like the amount of features and customization to run an affiliate program. Amazing support as well.

Puntos en contra

Their was a learning curve for learning some of the features.

Okealy D.
Traducir con Google

Paykickstart is the way to go!

Puntos a favor

Paykickstart with launching the company. Helping with subscription based services for our clients has been the biggest factor to help us grow.

Puntos en contra

Paykickstart is a new software so their potential hasn’t been all the way reached yet. Definitely see their growth.

Rune E.
Traducir con Google

Paykickstart, like the lover you wish you had...

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Using it on/off for affiliate links.

Puntos a favor

Constant updates, aimed to ensure higher conversions and more joy 24/7. Love the path this team is on.

Puntos en contra

Cost. If they could help eliminate the cost that would be a great service. Either if they help with affiliate training, or, lower the cost.