Reseñas de PayKickstart

PayKickstart

Shopping cart & affiliate management for online vendors.

4.7/5 (36 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

PayKickstart is the engine of my business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I started out with Kartra (I love those guys), but they couldn't handle VAT properly. I see this a lot with American software developers. They generally don't understand how the EU works. Then switched to PayKickstart and helped them get this VAT thing right. Which they did. And fast.

I love that they listen to their customers and actually implement the suggestions. I know there's always more ideas and requests than the development team can handle, but they make good progress.

So I'm glad I switched and I look forward to all the improvements that are on the roadmap.

If you want to set up elaborate funnels and upsell sequences, it's a lot of work. Also to get it right in PK. But, once you find your way in the UI and understand how things work, you get faster and faster at it.

Did I say the support is excellent? If not, I'll say it again: their support is excellent :-)

- GDPR compliant
- Built in VAT processing (important for EU customers and vendors)
- One-click upsells
- Lot's of checkout templates both hosted and embeddable
- Multilingual checkout and email notifications
- Automated retries for failed payments
- API / IPN
- Excellent support
- Friendly people
- Actual implementation of most feature requests

Puntos en contra

It's a work in progress, so there are always things users would wish were already in the software. For me, I would like to see the VAT on the invoices (they're already working on that). I would like to see an option for duplicating funnels and campaigns. And more branding options for the affiliate signup. Now what are supposed to be 'my' affiliates become a PK affiliate and may choose to promote my offers (as well as other companies' offers). I would like to see this more brandable.

But no showstoppers here.

Traducir con Google

Best bang for the buck - full featured and a powerhouse

Revisado el 24/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña

Puntos a favor

Price point beats most competitor platforms.

Offers many options to override settings on an affiliate and product basis - This is very important for my business.

Custom affiliate link creation feature - also important to my business.

Easy to use sales funnel builder with a robust array of settings.

Customizable checkout pages - easy to use builder with pro templates.

Constant improvement on existing features, most importantly the Reports feature.

Puntos en contra

Some of the user flows on certain features can be a little confusing, but not a show stopper. They offer a decent knowledge base and support is solid.

Best Choice for Our SAAS

Revisado el 8/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support is outstanding. Integration with your custom solution is easy with their API. Ability to use Zapier also very easy. Always adding features.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use when integrating with our SAAS was fantastic. We got an all-in-one solution for payment processing, member management, affiliate/vendor relations, and sales funnel structure. The API was very easy. Reporting is exactly what we needed.

Puntos en contra

Had some trouble with integration of a different 3rd-party system, but customer support was diligent in fixing it. Prefer a proactive alert system for paying affiliates, but reports show what's outstanding so its not that much of a problem.

The Best Payment Platform Ive Used

Revisado el 4/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

10/10 nothing short of pure awesomeness. Some of the best customer support I’ve experienced. A platform designed by people who actually know what they are doing, what the market needs. Can’t wait to see what they have coming!

Puntos a favor

It has all the features and advanced features a vendor can possibly wish for. I like checkout forms, the 1clickupsells, and everything is highly customizeable! Ill be running with PK for the next years for sure!

Puntos en contra

UX wise it can have a few optimizations. Some actions could probably be done in less clicks. That’s my only concern. Previously it was also the Reporting feature - but they pushed out massive update. VAT feature also needed updating, and that is in development right now. Amazing team and awesome customer support!

Traducir con Google

Excellent experience so far (~1 year)

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're very demanding with cart software. We've tested everything (clickfunnels, infusionsoft, clickbank, samcart, and several others). We run a high volume of transactions (and pretty high in $$). Plus, we need to be able to customize the cart significantly.

So far, we haven't found anything that works nearly as well as Paykickstart. If you're not as demanding of your cart, it might not be as big of a difference, but outside of enterprise software, Paykickstart does everything we could ask.

Puntos a favor

Great support; very easy to implement and customize. We've been able to match or exceed cart conversion rates on every other platform (Shopify, etc.).

Puntos en contra

No built-in integration for google analytics enhanced e-commerce (having an automatically populated data layer would be awesome). No IPv6 tracking.

Love it!

Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

You only need a few of the features inside to start with. But, you'll be super grateful you set it up when your business starts to grow, as it has everything you need inside.

Puntos a favor

This gives you complete flexibility over your sales funnels and affiliates. It's now our go to tool. We now recommend to our clients that they only use Funnel builders for their pages and PK for everything else.

Puntos en contra

I wish it built pages as we'll, if it could I wouldn't need anything else.

The best online cart!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use it mainly for our recurring transaction like online memberships, the reasons are many:
- dunning system
- easy to integrate with anyplatform
- shopping cart design
- easy reporting

Puntos a favor

It's really full of features for both one time sale and recurring.
The team keeps updating the software with new features, allowing me to focus more on business and less on payment management.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It's really awesome.
If I could point at something, I'd like to see some extra features expanded, like automatic mailing of the credit card update link to customers.

PayKickStart Honest Review

Revisado el 9/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall my experience was good with PayKickStart. I tried the services for the 14 day trial subscription and it went good while getting everything together for my business. I ended my subscription because i no longer needed the service anymore not because i didn't like it just because i stopped the business i was using with the service.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it was easy to set everything up. When you first open your account you can get started asap which is great for someone who has a business and want to start driving traffic quickly.

Puntos en contra

It would have been good if they had a free option for people who dont have the funds available to pay for the month subscription.

Traducir con Google

Great shopping cart platform, very easy to use!

Revisado el 31/3/2018

Puntos a favor

It's straightforward and simple. PayKickStart allows you to set up multiple products, subscriptions and manage everything!

Puntos en contra

It can be pretty expensive for small businesses and startups per month. It's worth it for a long term solution.

Awesome product

Puntos a favor

Paykickstart is an easy to use Powerful Payment Gateway & Affiliate Solution with first class customer support.
It's a must-have cart.

Puntos en contra

Paykickstart should have a larger trial period. Just 15 days are not enough.

Traducir con Google

I've been waiting a long time for this service!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

While I haven't had time to use the affiliate platform yet, that was a big selling point for me as well as the upcoming customer management portal that will allow my customers to manage their own subscriptions and payments.

Puntos a favor

I was able to easily switch all of my products and subscriptions over to PayKickstart within just a few hours. The checkout templates are easy to edit and customize.
The support team is the most responsive I've ever seen.
The automated Stripe import tool makes importing subscriptions totally painless!

Puntos en contra

It can be a little tricky to get the lay of the land and the way Funnels, Campaigns, and Products interact, but for a tool this powerful, it's an expected learning curve.

Solo valoraciones

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 14/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña

Great software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great plugin with Paypal, has been a game changer for anyone dealing with PayPal transactions

Puntos a favor

Easy to use dashboard, control of products easily

Puntos en contra

Can be confusing to navigate at times, ie: transaction vs subscription

Traducir con Google

Great service depending on your needs

Puntos a favor

I liked the onboarding process and how their focus is on helping on marketers success in making money online.

Puntos en contra

For the time I've used it, there isn't much I don't like. But maybe the terms used aren't consistent or standardized to other brands. That just means it takes a bit of time to get use to their terms and where things are.

Sales

I am waiting for my payout of 192,50$
To Bank wire Account its very disapointing get Not my comissions because i have to Pay my affilate too and i set Automated payout

Puntos a favor

I Enjoyed Making Sales in 2 days at the morning get notification Congratulations you just Made a sale

The Payment Option for choose one Plan i would like Pay ny Bank wire function

Traducir con Google

Your customer service is the best I have ever witnessed!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I will be staying a loyal customer to you all.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the software is the biggest pro.

Puntos en contra

Add a few words to describe the icons is the only con.

Traducir con Google

Best support you'll ever find

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Absolutely love it. The amount of customization is incredible!

Puntos a favor

Besides that I love the platform itself... their customer support is incredible!

At one point I found a little bug... and within 28 minutes they didn't just get back to me... they released an update to the platform that solved the issue! That's something I've never seen with ANY SaaS company.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve when you start using the platform for the first time.

Great Robust Platform

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall great experience. The only negative thing we've found are the affiliate pages and it's not really a HUGE deal to us but we do wish we had the option to change the design and have it match our brand for a more congruent experience.

Puntos a favor

It's extremely easy to create robust affiliate funnels. Much more intuitive than the competitors and a lot more flexibility an options on the affiliate side as well.

Puntos en contra

Affiliate request pages are terribly ugly and cannot be edited

Traducir con Google

Awesome platform for serious sellers.

Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was looking for a simple way to integrate Paypal as a payment option. What I got was a whole lot more. The Subscription management and the ability to allow the user to use any payment method to do anything (subscribe, one-click upsells etc...) is amazing. PayKickstart allows us to offer the payment flexibility that today's customer expects.

Puntos a favor

It is built for volume, flexibility, easy config, and maximum compatibility.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to white label the affiliate members area.

10x my business!

Revisado el 8/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Thanks to PayKickstart I boosted my e-commerce 10x better in performance and money value.

Puntos a favor

PayKickstart it's really a complete software/application to track every single thing of your business. Thanks to that, I have 10x my E-commerce in performance and money value.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the automatic Email to the clients (my case) that have buoyed my products arrive a little bit late. Hope the Staff can optimize that.

Knowledge and performance

Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very even and full of the best and profitable ptobucts

Puntos a favor

Very fast loads of excitement great if you'd like the money n lasting affiliated software

Puntos en contra

To much to understand at the begining take u off course

5.0/10

A real life saver

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Awesome! Can't imagine running a business without it.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use. Their dashboard makes it easy for us to keep track of our growth, client renewals and churn rate. This data is very crucial for any startup.

Puntos en contra

There was a bit of a learning curve when we first started using the software. Nothing significant though. The dashboard can be made more intuitive.

Traducir con Google

Powerful checkout platform with well designed and customisable checkout templates

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 6/8/2018

Puntos a favor

I looked at PayKickStart from the perspective of conversion boosters into the checkout workflow. The funnel builder is more flexible than others I've tested and you can generate one-click upsells and bumps, comprehensive reporting, super modern templates and a strong affiliate system, and the overall pricing is competitive. It's a powerful platform once you get pass the intimidating UI, but the UI is clean and modern though.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't support A/B testing as much as I'd have liked it to, so you have to incorporate it manually.

Paykickstart

Puntos a favor

The value for money provided. The options

Puntos en contra

I would like a lifetime license option made available

7.0/10
Traducir con Google

There to help your business succeed.

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am still learning about the services they offer. I haven't seen it in action yet. But it looks like a valuable product. Time will tell.

Puntos a favor

PayKickstart it works if you work it. I am fairly new and still kicking the tires, so to speak. What I learned about them so far is good. They cover a lot of what a business needs in one application. Running your own company can get overwhelming and lonely at times. PayKickstart seems like they will be there to support and help you grow your business.

Puntos en contra

I have a Consulting business helping small businesses become more profitable, run more efficiently and grow bigger. PayKickstart and my company offer simillar services. But the difference is that I offer solutions for business owners. They are the solution for the businesses.

5.0/10