Opiniones de Omnisend

Omnisend

Automatización de marketing creada para profesionales de marketing inteligentes en comercio electrónico

4.8/5 (281 opiniones)
Justin J.
Traducir con Google

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 21/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Puntos a favor

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge:

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Lisa K.
Traducir con Google

Pretty easy to use and love the price

Revisado el 1/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We get a lot of good open rates and lots of clicks from Omnisend. Compared to what we previously used, I can definitely see with the reports that we're making quite more than before and it's been growing steadily. So good price, great ROI and of course fantastic customer support.

Puntos a favor

I've gotta say that they really know how to make an "easy to use" product. I read all these 5 star reviews before I got the app and really I thought it was, you know, marketing stuff but...once you like connect it to your store then you're pretty ready to go. I played around with the newsletter maker and it was easy. really easy. I had mailchimp before and really it took me like hours just to figure out where i was. this one...20 minutes i think I was done. Also, price is amazing and really works with our budget.

Puntos en contra

thre are some features they're missing that I'd like. i know that facebook is important and it would be nice if they could make it easier to create facebook ads based on user info that we already have. but i guess they're working on it, so we'll see how it goes.

David B.
Traducir con Google

Great for newbies and experienced marketers alike

Revisado el 18/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been able to increase our sales massively over the past year with omnisend it's automation and ability to send series of emails to catch customers eyes is top notch and extremely valuable. We look forward to see how much more the software can help us over the next year!

Puntos a favor

The software is one of the easiest to use as a 'newbie' into the world of ecommerce and wanting to connect with customers at the right time for them to spend their money with us. Omisend has such a wide range of tools it's enabled us to remove several other apps and save time by having all the tools in one place. It has also enabled us to increase our revenue which is a massive plus!

Puntos en contra

I think the lack of facebook integration to help create adverts that appeal to our customer client base and get them in front of the right people.

Traducir con Google

After a half of year of use I can say - Omnisend is the best tool for marketing

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I save not only my money but also time. And most importantly, I generate more sales with their automation. So go and make money with Omnisend, the one and only tool for marketing automation.

Puntos a favor

I don't know if u can describe a tool down to earth but well Omnisend is like that :) A very non-corporate approach to marketing and love the features as well. My favourite is product picker due to lack of time. Cant rave about automation as well. Barely need my touch anymore. U just set everything up and go. Sit and make money just like that. :)

Puntos en contra

Took me longer than usual to get used to the tool. But I heard from other e-commerce merchants that they had no issues only me. So maybe that's just me :)

Debra J.
Traducir con Google

Best email marketing app anywhere. Easy to use and looks Amazing.

Revisado el 26/3/2018

Ease of use.

Puntos a favor

I never in my dreams thought an email would generate sales, but this one does and I mean at least 1 almost every time. I really rely on Omnisend. It pulls products directly from my store. It looks freaking amazing. People use the followup coupons I set up. So much nicer than Constant Contact. Amazing colors and easy to copy one ad to the next with just a few images text and settings clicks. Love it. #omnisend. debraspassionboutique.com using you all the time.

Puntos en contra

Make sure you look at settings and select the optimize for smaller images for devices otherwise your images will be warped. It should be a standard feature not optional.

Diana M.
Traducir con Google

Really useful, feature-loaded app that lets you do a lot--and great support

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 1/3/2018

Puntos a favor

The first thing is that it's really easy to use Omnisend right from the minute you connect your store. I think I sent my first test newsletter to myself within like 10 minutes or so--and I'm really slow. Another thing is that they have a lot of features. I used to have separate apps for my popups and cart recovery but after a few weeks I canceled those cause Omnisend had it all. Automation is really great though. It's relatively easy to use, but once you get the idea behind automation you will definitely be focusing on that the most. And of course, I have to say, hands down the best support I've ever seen with any software. Fast, friendly, and they helped me out--even when I'm asking all those silly questions cause, like I said, I'm a bit slow sometimes :)

Puntos en contra

Not much to dislike actually. I've only used it for about 4 months, and in that time they got everything we wanted (such as segmentation). And I see on their roadmap that they're planning on getting text messaging and push notifications, so that'll be the full package for me. Because of that, I have no problems here

Paige U.
Traducir con Google

Better than any other app of it's kind

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 7/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Omnisend has allowed me to run a professional site with smooth automated email and marketing operations. I haven't had to worry about a thing with Omnisend since setting it up.

Puntos a favor

This app is easy to use, and actually gets the job done. I tried a couple of other applications with high reviews before this one but they all had problems, such as not sending my new email subscribers their welcome email with discount codes until almost 2 hours after they subscribed!! Not with Omnisend- it's been quick and professional every step of the way. Not to mention the designs for the emails and pop ups are the best out there!

Puntos en contra

After the free trial, you do have to pay to continue to use many of the features, which you don't have to do with many of it's competitors. However, you get what you pay for, and Omnisend is the best.

Serj S.
Traducir con Google

No platform comes close to Omnisend, take my word for it

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am using for a long time would like some other newsletter templates. Of course like I said, a long-term user. MAybe I am not creative enough with what I have of course.

Puntos a favor

I love Omnisend automation!! After Omnisend I am safe to say that the only platform that is that good with automation is theirs. Seriously, super easy to use, you'd think automation is hard to set up right? Well no, and if you still have issues they have their blog and knowledge base to use so - problem solved.

Mohammed S.

omnisend is awsome

Revisado el 14/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

omnisend is very easy to use compared to other app and the customer service is bang on ... first class and always their and ready when you need them.

Puntos a favor

very easy to use , no need for long tutorial the fact it takes seconds to create your campaign and automation once you saved your layouts

Puntos en contra

facebook integration needs to be put into it . some features were missing like adding freeshipping to all collection however... the workaround is working for me and they give good pointers

Traducir con Google

Smart email marketing tool for ecommerce business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was able to save my time setting up all marketing automation workflows and spend that time on much more important business issues.
I had an issue with newsletter builder, for some reason was not able to put a link on a button, but with the help of support it was solved in minutes.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how smart and easy Omnisend is! No need for long tutorials, everything can be set up in a few minutes - this is not a usual case with other marketing automation tools. By the way, if it happens that you have a question just search their knowledge base. That's it! Plus they are not overpriced at all so good for those who look for smart spending.

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 25/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Communication with a representative is great and really easy to get a hold of. Even shooting an email you get a fast response!

Puntos en contra

I have had their app since they turned from Soundest. There is is nothing negative I have yet to say about their excellent service

Olivia W.
Traducir con Google

Omnisend changed my view to email marketing

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 4/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Before finding Omnisend, I didn't really believe in email marketing. I was using FB ads, google ads and Instagram ads for promoting my online store. However I found myself lost when I realised that I always communicate with new customers despite of nurturing relationships with already existing ones. I needed email marketing tool. At first I installed Klaviyo, but found it a bit complicated and especially overpriced. Then one of my friends who also owns a shop told me about Soundest (Omnisend was called Soundest until last Nov.). This tool provides everything you need for communicating with your customers and generating more sales in that way. You can not only send regular newsletters or add signup forms to your store but also take advantage of robust marketing automation with Cart Recovery and Reactivation flows. Those two are real life-savers for our business!

Ariana T.

From a Small Business Owner

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 21/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wish there was a survey option with the free version, or maybe I didn't take advantage of it if there is one. However, if it is included in the paid version I would surely buy. It's important to collect feedback from customers to make sure your emails aren't annoying or to overall see their review and what they expect from your company.

Puntos a favor

I liked the professional templates that helped me achieve the EXACT look I was going for. Literally I drew up my thoughts, checked out their template, and there was the one I needed. If I wanted I could easily add pictures and links and move their template around to suit my needs. I also like the stats it sends you such as who clicked, who shopped, how much money was made, etc.

Puntos en contra

Starting out I was a BIT confused, but after playing with it and launching demos to see how my tweaking was actually panning out I was able to achieve the look I desired. It is SO customizable, sometimes that can be confusing for non-tech savvy people such as myself. But again, after playing with it that all changed and now I can make an email in 15-20 minutes and schedule it to send out when I'm ready.

Lorenzo H.

My favorite App

Revisado el 6/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The email campaign functionality of this app goes perfect with what I am trying to accomplish. I always get conversions when I send out campaigns.

Puntos a favor

This is the only app that I have that pays for itself with little maintenance!

Puntos en contra

The only real con, if you had to call it that, is that you have to pay to use all of the features. However, It is well worth it for the value and pays for itself.

Traducir con Google

Support that cares and platform that WORKS Support that cares and platform that WORKS

Puntos a favor

What is with platforms and bad support? THANK GOD FOR OMNISEND AND THEIR SUPPORT. Friendliest and most helpful people there is. No robots, no automated responses and terrible delays. It's work using omnisend just for that. Of course they also have great automation flows, amazing newsletter builder and extra good features that no other app has such as wheel of fortune.

Puntos en contra

More language options but it has english and spanish so it works. No other apps provide more languages as well so what can you do.

Elshad G.

Effective email marketing solutions

Revisado el 4/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think Omnisend is the best for email marketing and growing an audience. Its the most useful service for beginners and professionals also for companies. Very very easy and simple design to use which include all marketing methods inside of it.

Puntos a favor

The automation function which allows send emails to your new list members.

Puntos en contra

With this service you are able to use all types of email marketing and they are all necessary. So I dont think that there is any function which can be least used. All the things you can do with Omnisend are the needed ones in email marketing.

Karyna D.
Traducir con Google

Great experience with marketing automation, way better than other tools

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had an increase in sales as well as my workflows made easy.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy Omnisend's marketing platform. I think it's best to use if you need specific automation features. That was the reason why I started using it. Other tools don't have as advanced flows as Omnisend does. At the moment I am personally using thank you, order confirmation and other simple flows as cart recovery for example. With cart recovery I was able to sell more, all I needed was to send a little reminder to clients.

Hamza B.

Omnisend is great but...

Revisado el 11/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Omnisend is awesome because it's really affordable and the deliverability is pretty good. You'll be able to set up the main important automated emails sequences for ecommerce like: Cart Recovery, New Buyer Sequence, Winback Sequence, New Subscriber Sequence.. And broadcasts too obviously.

The interface is pretty easy to use.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have an html editor. And the actual email editor is kind of limited. But considering the price it's still good software.

Traducir con Google

Helped me to increase my sales which is most important for online store

Revisado el 6/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Email flows are super professional and easy to set up. I am no genius with programs and when it comes to complicated softwares. But with Omnisend it is very easy and simple. Plus I really enjoy their customer retention approach. Their tools are oriented mostly to that. Helped me to increase my sales.

Puntos en contra

I don't dislike anything. Maybe they could introduce facebook ads at some point. But I think they are working on that. So will be waiting for the feature.

I think I will like it

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 1/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Customer service has been great about trying to help make this work so I can switch over and use their oroduct.

Puntos a favor

I like the layout and the reports and building automations seams so far a lot easier then Mailchimp which I have been is using for 5 years. A test email had better open and click thru rates then I have seen in quite some time since MC started making a lot of changes over the last year.

Puntos en contra

Been difficult to get set up on my BigCommerce site. There is a direct setup thru BC but to get some functions like the welcome email to trigger it involves quite a bit and a week into it still not working :(

Matthew B.

Great Product and Great Service

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 14/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Omnisend has allowed me to fully automate my email workflows. I have tried other email marketing platforms and they always seem to fall short of expectations. The one I have used the longest, we'll call them "mail monkey" just doesn't work the way you want it to, even for the paid account which is much higher than Omnisend.

Puntos a favor

It was extremely easy to set up on my site. Once it was up and running, operating the app was even easier. Creating an entire email campaign takes minutes and the finished product looks great.

Puntos en contra

The only complaint I have is that any media you upload has to be uploaded again if you want to reuse it. This is slightly annoying when it comes to your brand logo or other images that you use frequently. Other email platforms that I've used allow you to have several megabytes of storage for this purpose. Other than that, I cannot say anything negative about this app. Even with the issue I just mentioned, I was told that they are working on a solution so, again, great customer service.

Traducir con Google

Great tool to drive more sales

Revisado el 16/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're easily driving more revenue with existing customer base, mainly because of using Omnisend and the right strategy.

Puntos a favor

Easy to get started and full stack functionalities for ecommerce business

Puntos en contra

The design is very intuitive and easy to use, however the graphic design might be better.

Cody N.
Traducir con Google

I own 150+ Shopify stores and it is the Only Email Marketing Platform I will USE!

Revisado el 5/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

No complaints! I switched all my stores from Mailchimp or klaviyo to Omnisend and it is the only thing I will use!

Puntos a favor

The functionality and automation sequences are amazing!

Puntos en contra

Segmenting the lists and setting resends to unopens automatically, but that function is coming I hope!

Connor L.

Instant Social Growth

Revisado el 19/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Www.instantsocialgrowth.com collected thousands of leads and processed hundreds of purchases and sent out free purchase email sequences for all of them without spending a cent. Will upgrade to paid plan soon for better forms and abandoned cart sequence.

Puntos a favor

Easy to setup and use, multi-functionality even with the free version.

Puntos en contra

Haven't had any issues, great product, have recommended it to many clients and installed it on every shopify store I work on.

Marie S.
Traducir con Google

NEW TO THIS - MADE IT VERY EASY!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 8/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall - I would definitely recommend. It seems like it would work for 'experts' as well as 'newbies' (like me) - we have sent out several campaigns and the reports are really interesting. I had no idea people on the 'other end' could see so much about email campaigns.. wow

Puntos a favor

The templates made it so easy for me to edit any and everything - It is really self explanatory and was easy to sync to my big commerce store - I had an issue and used the 'live chat' and it didnt take anytime for them to fix what was my fault... refreshed the page and campaign was on its way. When I refreshed the page, I lost the customer service chat box and I got an email from the rep asking if all was OK before she got off shift or if she needed to help further. I really appreciated their help and follow up! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO USE LIVE CHAT and love getting 'immediate answers' and not having to call, hold, speak to someone I cant understand, etc... this was a very easy/pleasant customer service experience.

Puntos en contra

So far- I dont have any - I have not had to use customer service - and everything has worked like I needed