RecDesk

Software de gestión de ocio basado en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
4.7/5
Funciones
4.3/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.9/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 84

Heather

• Asistencia al cliente

Working with RecDesk has helped us streamline the registration process for our staff and...

Revisado el 6/12/2017

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. It is intuitive to use, which makes training new staff super easy. It is also simple for our customers to use the community portal. The staff and the consumers love that once their household information is saved it makes registration simple and quick. Our staff loves everything about the software. We are constantly impressed with the new features that are added on a regular basis. Often we'll be wishing for an improvement on something and before we can ask about it they make it happen! We are so happy we chose RecDesk over it's competitors! They can't be beat for customer service and price!

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't like about the software is people can create multiple profiles. I wish there was a way it recognized a person's email or mailing address and alerted them they already have a profile with us.

Respuesta de RecDesk

Thanks for the review Heather. We do have duplicate account detection that will do just what you ask - Maureen will contact you about activating it for your account!

Jp

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

RecDesk has changed our department for the better.

Revisado el 6/2/2023

Excellent! Customer service is great and the accessibility to the product from any device is critical.

Puntos a favor

The flex calendar, online payments and independent member creation have reduced the number of calls, emails and other questions we get on a daily basis. It has made it so much simpler for our customers to sign up for our programs or rent our facilities.

Puntos en contra

Only issue we've had is the lack of a practice scheduler. Also we'd like a little more detailed game scheduling system.

Alternativas consideradas

CivicRec

Razones para elegir RecDesk

The product had become outdated.

Razones para cambiar a RecDesk

The price, the reviews and the customer service from the sales team.
Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A Parks and Recreation Software Solution That's Sure to Help You Stay Organized!

Revisado el 6/8/2018

RecDesk is a reliable and useful collection of tools that will help any Parks and Recreation Department provide the highest quality of service to the patrons of their community.

Puntos a favor

RecDesk is extremely helpful in bringing any Parks and Recreation department into the 21st-Century with a suite of services & tools that will help you come into the digital age. From online registrations, to great POS options, this program is an all-in-one solution to your managament woes!

Puntos en contra

While RecDesk will be there for you every step of the way to help you learn the in's and out's of their system, it might prove difficult for some to brave the learning curve the software asks for to fully take advantage of everyhting it has to offer.

Marla

Love it and recommend!

Revisado el 19/1/2024

I recommend recdesk to all rec professionals I talk to! Many rec professionals in our area deal with "bigger" rec software and I constantly hear complaints.

I recommend RecDesk because of the excellent customer service and I always let people know that RecDesk continues to add and adapt tools to better suit the needs of their customers so if there is something that their current software has that RecDesk doesnt....They may have it soon, too!

Puntos a favor

Customer service and that RecDesk continues to add and adapt tools to better suit the needs of the rec industry.

Puntos en contra

N/A - any issues have been resolved but the addition of new features and tools

Hi Marla,
We are so glad you had a positive experience with us. Your support is invaluable, thank you!

Matt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product - Easy to use!

Revisado el 9/5/2022

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service.

Puntos a favor

I really liked how easy this software is to use. With very little training, a new employee can pick up its functionality and navigation easily.

Puntos en contra

We run after school programs and summer camps and there are some features in Camp Specific Software that don't work as well in Rec Desk. There are ways to get the information but its not as streamlined as a general program registration.

Shelley
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

MadCoRec

Revisado el 9/9/2022

It has been great! Absolutely love RecDesk.

It has been great! Absolutely love RecDesk.

Puntos a favor

Financial based system and ease of creating programs, schedules, etc.

Puntos en contra

So far we have no complaints with any part of the software.

Alternativas consideradas

CivicRec

Razones para elegir RecDesk

Ease of use. More of a financial system that we were looking for. Option to add a POS system.

Software anterior

SportsEngine

Razones para cambiar a RecDesk

Cost, size of our department, ease of use.
Beverly

The Great RecDeck

Revisado el 29/1/2024

My overall experience is it provides great quality of conduct with each person accounting for as well as detailed information about that person.

Puntos a favor

I like the way RecDesk provide the information needed for participants and staff in case of any emergency. The fact that you keep and accurate number of everyone that enters the building.

Puntos en contra

The least thing about RecDesk is sometimes it duplicates the same person with the same information.

Beverly,
Thank you for your kind words and support. We’re grateful to have you as a valued customer. Don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Keisha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

RecDesk Fan!

Revisado el 19/1/2024

Great experience thus far...great customer service.

Great experience thus far...great customer service.

Puntos a favor

The convenience of online registration and credit/debit card payment for our working parents.

Puntos en contra

I am waiting for upgrades that will allow us to drill down and get more specific and detailed reports in regards to members/membership.

Respuesta de RecDesk

Hello Keisha, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you loved your experience with us. Your kind words mean a lot to our team!

Liz

RecDesk to the Rescue

Revisado el 19/1/2024

We are happy with the product! It ensures our classes are accessible and trackable for our participants and staff.

Puntos a favor

It is cost effective and does everything that we need to keep our organization's programs organized on the front and back end.

Puntos en contra

Some of the backend is clunky. For instance, I can only search by last name as far as members and that sometimes is problematic.

Hello Liz,
We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you enjoyed our software. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your suggestions for improvement.

Lauren
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

User friendly for both admin and users

Revisado el 29/1/2024

Puntos a favor

RecDesk is really simple and easy to use from both the standpoint of the administrator and the user. It has many great functions that are helpful for exporting and organizing data.

Puntos en contra

One downside is that RecDesk is not as visually appealing/up to date as other sites in terms of graphics and visuals.

Lauren,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you find our software to be user friendly. Your kind words mean a lot to our team!

Lee Ann

Rec Desk has been a game changer for our Club

Revisado el 24/10/2023

Rec Desk has been a game changer for me and the Club I am with. We really like it and don't plan on changing from this program any time soon.

Puntos a favor

The registration of programs and memberships has alleviated so much administrative time in the office. We never have over bookings and it is easy to take people off the waitlist if someone decides to cancel. We have less money being transferred in the Club which is always a good thing. The way we can export the data to excel, do attendance, create new programs and refund if necessary are all easy to figure out. The program is front end loaded but it is well worth it for our Club. The ongoing customer support is outstanding. The person who trained me always checks in with me and if I ever have a question, she will always get back to me immediately with the answer. The webinars they offer throughout the year are a bonus when they are introducing new features.

Puntos en contra

Facility bookings was not ideal for us as we have the add on of pizza and we couldn't find out where they could submit their toppings. We also had too many options that it would always mean someone in the office following up to ensure payment and options were correct. I also wish the grade was something that was an option in the household information instead of using a flex form. Some people don't fill out the flex forms and then we have to contact them to get the information.

Saundra
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

RecDesk for county park district

Revisado el 30/10/2023

I appreciate the automation RecDesk offers our staff, our customers, and my personal work load.

Puntos a favor

A RecDesk employee walked our park staff through an elaborate training process, and we felt very cared for as we implemented RecDesk. Now that is it up and running, I appreciate the versatility of the software and that it allows a mostly hands off experience to manage program registration, shelter reservation, and payment. Although RecDesk still seems robust, I find my way around the software and accomplish the task.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I feel lost in a big city. An analogy for being stumped with a task. But if I end up in the wrong direction, RecDesk doesn't break. I can fix it, or use the Help, or ask my coworker team.

Anne
  • Sector: Artes escénicas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Wonderful for our city to organize parks and rec, a youth center, and an arts center all in...

Revisado el 6/11/2023

It has been great overall I have to say. We really needed a way to offer credit card sales both in person and online to our patrons and this has worked seamlessly.
Soon we are going to add a Sparxo account that will connect to our RecDesk for ticket sales. Now that the arts center is fully open we are ready to use this function by offering tickets online for shows.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the ability I have to schedule events in multiple facilities inside of the arts center, they can overlap, and being able to both print the calendar and export the events into different files is essential. The POS system has been essential for the arts center, we now use it for every event we hold to sell merchandise and concessions.

Puntos en contra

In the reports tab, I would really like to have a report for option for POS only. There are times I simply need a report of the POS sales without any of the other data.
Sometimes it takes a while for me to locate certain items because there are so many tabs at the top. Perhaps narrowing down those top tabs into more subcategories would be more helpful for me personally.

Dani
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

2 Years with RecDesk

Revisado el 16/8/2022

We’ve gone completely paper free in the last two years. The administration portion of my job has gone from 90% paperwork to 40% and most of that entails running reports.

Puntos a favor

RecDesk is very easy to use for a one person department—features are manageable, yet quick and easy enough to set a program up within 5 minutes and get it published.

Puntos en contra

I really, truly wish, that the registration process was easier for my residents. I’ve had many complaints that the process is too time consuming and they just call me to have me do it. I also wish that the program wouldn’t allow residents to register for more than one program at the same time scheduled.

Shanna

We love RecDesk

Revisado el 25/5/2023

The RecDesk system is great. We have no complaintes.

The RecDesk system is great. We have no complaintes.

Puntos a favor

We use RecDesk for all things recreation and facilities. We like the customer side the most and the ease for people to use our website.

Puntos en contra

We would like the league management to be a little cleaner with scheduling, but this could be a user education moment as well.

Jane

So Far So Good!

Revisado el 24/1/2024

Puntos a favor

The set up has been very well supported and I could not be happier with the tutorial content and customer support. We have just started using REC DESK, and so far so good!

Puntos en contra

I would like better invoice information for the members. It would be better to see items on the invoice with the total amount owing. Also, it would be very good if the member could have an e-mail function, or way to send their invoice to someone else.

Hello Jane,
Thank you for your kind words and support. We’re grateful to have you as a valued customer. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Johanna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Recdesk is the most user friendly software behind the scenes & for our customers.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use, it took me less than a few days when I started the job to get the hang of it & it's very easy to go back & fix a mistake.

Puntos en contra

That we can't edit the webpage as much as we used to do. (i.e. flyers on the front page). We like to promote upcoming events & we can't do that anymore.

Respuesta de RecDesk

Thanks for great review Johanna. As you know, Mahomet was our very first customer back in 2006 and set us on our journey to being the Leader in Easy to Use Recreation Management Software.

Kevin

golf maine park district

Revisado el 25/10/2023

Very positive experience from the ease of inputting programs and customers to invoicing and taking payments.

Puntos a favor

The ease of customer inputting and invoicing is key. Its fast an efficient.

Puntos en contra

There is no time-clock management for employees. This would be a game changer.

Charles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software with outstanding features.

Revisado el 5/9/2017

Very beneficial software that has allowed staff more time to work on other projects, instead of having to worry about other issues this product solves.

Puntos a favor

The features offered with such a small price tag. Additionally, the customer service is second to none.

Puntos en contra

The compatibility with different operating systems. We have had some problems with the cash box actuation not working with Firefox or Google Chrome.

Appreciate it Charlie.

Angie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 15/8/2017

Puntos a favor

On line registration is very user friendly and easy for our customers and ourselves.

Puntos en contra

The only con is one that any program would struggle with. We have 7 different municipalities within our school district and residents are charged a certain rate and non residents a different rate. We have to watch this very carefully so people are charged the correct rate

Respuesta de RecDesk

Thanks for taking time to review our platform Valerie. We do offer the capability to upload a list of addresses for residency validation - contact your Customer Success Rep to learn more. It was released last year and you may not have seen the announcement!

Laurie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Rec Deck Review

Revisado el 25/1/2024

I overall like recdesk, its fairly easy to navigate.

I overall like recdesk, its fairly easy to navigate.

Puntos a favor

I like that its user friendly when you actually know the website, initially its pretty confusing. It helps streamline our programs which is very benefitial.

Puntos en contra

Rec Deck is missing alot of features that seem fairly standard with any program and we have put in requests to get things added/ new features added with no success or follow up.

Respuesta de RecDesk

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We do appreciate your feedback and we strive to improve the platform based on customer suggestions.

Cyndie

Great product & value!

Revisado el 11/12/2017

Puntos a favor

It's easy for our customers to use. From an administration standpoint, it is also very flexible and easy to use. Flex forms are great,

Puntos en contra

Although we can customize the News page, It would be nice to have some flexibility with the Home page as well.

Respuesta de RecDesk

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts Cyndie.

Lori

Feedback

Revisado el 30/10/2023

Puntos a favor

All the options for membership or non-membership

Puntos en contra

So, far it has been great for what we are using it for in our clinic.

Kellie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing, user friendly, everything we needed

Revisado el 15/8/2017

Online registration, permitting of fields, and financial reports that our accounting dept. approves of.

Puntos a favor

Online registrations for our residents. We have never had this feature before and having the residents go in and handle the registrations and permit fees has saved us a large amount of time.

Puntos en contra

Residents are getting the head of household information wrong. They will put that the child is paying for the camp and when refunds are given it is under the child's name.

Thanks Kellie!

Savanna
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

RecDesk 4/5

Revisado el 26/10/2023

Puntos a favor

How beneficial having an online reservation portal is. RecDesk gives ease to staff and residents for several reasons - organizational purposes, online forms, payment options, and limitations to name a few. Especially since our organization is growing and keeping up with technology.

Puntos en contra

It would be beneficial for RecDesk to have the option of communicating with a user.