354 opiniones
354 opiniones
Jason D.
Sector: Medios de difusión
Traducir a español

Best value in event ticketing services

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Puntos en contra

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Richard K.
Sector: Deportes

Ticket Tailor

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 15/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

Puntos en contra

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement
2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

Michelle S.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Excellent Price

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

Puntos a favor

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

Puntos en contra

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Ross B.
Sector: Administración educativa

STable, Reasonable Product

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 19/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found this a simple, far more helpful produce that Eventbrite. Evenbrite is hopeless for my older clients in terms of online events -

Puntos a favor

This software took a while to set up with a hiccup or 2 from my end. I was using it to cater for a group of seniors who usually struggle with many things on line. I was able to issue 500 tickets smoothly. A few unhappy customers which appeared to be their lack of understanding - not the software!

Puntos en contra

I found the reminders a bit hard to understand - you can add more personal details than I first thought

Emily E.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir a español

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Puntos a favor

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Puntos en contra

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Zannah C.

Choose Ticket Tailor

Revisado el 13/5/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that Ticket Tailor is a small and local business. A friend recommended it and I was attracted to it being independent and has a friendly and responsive team of staff. The software is easy to use even for those of us who are not techy.

Puntos en contra

I don't know if the events I post could also be publicised by Ticket Tailor?

Rob R.
Traducir a español

Works very well for a small not for profit

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 7/6/2019

Unhesitatingly recommended!

Puntos a favor

We have used Ticket Tailor for ticketing events at the Pells Pool, Lewes in 2018 and are continuing to use them now in 2019. We have found it a very easy to use and cost effective system. Our ticket charges are relatively low per ticket, so a fixed monthly rate (rather than as a per ticket + % of sales model) works out well for us. Plus the charity discount! The check in app also makes for speedy entry. And we are seasonal - so the fact we can then suspend the account until we start up again is great. And the customer service when we started off was top class.

Puntos en contra

Hard to think of what we would improve ...

Neil R.
Sector: Hostelería
Traducir a español

A simple to use, ease to navigate option for an online ticketing solution

Revisado el 28/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

i like Ticket tailor a lot, i was recommended it originally, i have subsequently recommended it too. It makes selling tickets easy, and i like that

Puntos a favor

It's simple to get going, easy to get online and selling, very cost effective, and helps with a variety of event styles we operate and promote

Puntos en contra

it's a bit fixed at times. i need flexibility in some of our ticketing options, but we can't do this yet.

Vanessa A.

Good system and service

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 1/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good

Puntos a favor

I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Puntos en contra

The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

Laurel C.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
Traducir a español

Great product and customer sercice

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/12/2020

Very good!

Puntos a favor

Every time I had a question or an issue the CS tram helped walk me through the problem. They also followed up.

Puntos en contra

I wish it had more ability to create more customized ticketing pages for photos l, text and the general look

Dawn C.
Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

First time with e-ticketing

Revisado el 15/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for web team to add the ticketing code and our own text/images.

Ticket types with loads of options and seemed easy for our customers to use. Price per ticket seemed cheap compared with other names I looked at. Loved the fact we could use our images and text colours to give our branding for events and could even customise order confirmation emails, checkout questions, etc and export all info easily to Excel to analyse in more detail. Many times I thought I'd like to do something then found there was an option already there, e.g. use an access code so someone could add another ticket to their order for a 'sold out' event.

The countdown timer for tickets going on sale was brilliant. It meant I could prepare and publish about 70 events and set the go-onsale time to coincide with the scheduled facebook post to announce they are on sale ... now!

The new recurring event options will allow us to easily manage ticketing for time slot future events if we can find a way to limit the number of families ordering per time slot rather than number of tickets sold.

Puntos en contra

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket (which could have been free) per order and then any number of additional tickets. We could schedule when an event was published but couldn't schedule when it went off-sale this needed to be done manually. You could set the ticket to go off-sale but the event still showed as on-sale.

Cancelling events - sadly we had to cancel some events due to Covid and this was a manual process of finding and cancelling each ticket then refunding in PayPal. Took about 1.5 mins to do each one and we had nearly 2000 to cancel so took several days hard work of clicking, copy/paste etc.

Bulk ticket create - we offered a free upgrade to a different event and about 800 took this option. This involved manually copy/paste to create each new ticket/order as admin can't edit/change the event on a ticket. Again took probably 1.5 days to work through them individually, would have been great to be able to create a batch of tickets from a CSV /Excel data set.

Overall the affordable cost and superb look of the product for the customer far outweighs any system admin niggles and support team were awesome!

Lauren C.
Sector: Organización de eventos

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Puntos a favor

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Puntos en contra

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Edward W.

For the independent musicians

Revisado el 13/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Puntos a favor

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Puntos en contra

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Valerie C.

Ticket Tailor

Revisado el 13/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Puntos a favor

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Puntos en contra

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

Revisado el 24/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Ease of use.
Technical support team very efficient.
Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services
We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers.
It just works...

Puntos en contra

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Liz W.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir a español

Pay as you go all the way...

Revisado el 8/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Puntos a favor

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Puntos en contra

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos.
Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging.
Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Traducir a español

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction
No middleman fees
Low fees
Easy to set up and manage box office
Easy to manage guests
Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Puntos en contra

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket

No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Adam B.
Sector: Arte y artesanía

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 9/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Puntos a favor

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Puntos en contra

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Gareth S.
Traducir a español

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 25/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events.
You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Puntos a favor

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points.
Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time.
You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements and can design the interface to match your brand.
Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish.
They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

Puntos en contra

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan.
It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

Chris J.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Ticket Tailor saved the Screenwriters' Festival

Revisado el 16/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it has really sped up our workflow and made managing our online courses and online festival much easier.

Puntos a favor

Ticket Tailor makes it so easy to integrate ticket sales into our website, and the page of all of our online courses looks fantastic via the TT upcoming events page, in fact we have left eventbrite and kajabi and now run our sales only through Ticket Tailor. It even allowed us to schedule online calls with Santa as a fundraising effort for the festival, far better than Calendly or the other scheduling software we tried. We also love the event link placeholder so that we don't necessarily need to generate the link in advance - for things like the Santa calls, this meant that we only needed to generate a link once the call was booked. It has also alleviated much of the fear of sending the wrong link, only to need to change it before the event.

Puntos en contra

We really need a batch import option to import attendees from other software such as an excel list (in the case of free attendees etc). We also would like more integration with zapier and/or integromat. As an example, I need to forward every time a coaching session is booked - but zapier will only send an email every time a new ticket is booked, regardless of the event. To get around this, I have it put the ticket event in the title, but if I could pre-select to only include new tickets for a certain event, then I could automatically forward them to the correct team member. And integromat doesn't have an integration at all at the moment.

Steven tai N.

Great experience

Price is very affordable
A lot of features

Puntos en contra

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal

Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 30/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Puntos a favor

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Puntos en contra

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software.
2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time).
3. Reporting is super weak!

Carl C.

Perfect for selling tickets

Revisado el 11/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Puntos a favor

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Puntos en contra

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

Christopher B.
Traducir a español

Great for a nonprofit Music org

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 13/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Being able to incorporate the fees into the ticket purchase is clutch. Before we would lose the transaction fee, the ticket fee, and more, but now that can all be incorporated and passed on to the consumer. That's helpful for a small nonprofit.

Puntos a favor

Ticket Tailor has been a great fit for our nonprofit organization. For our ticketed events, we were able to quickly create event pages, promo codes, embedded widget code, and customize our event perfectly. The short ticketing link makes social media posting a breeze without having to use a link shortener. As a nonprofit, the fee structure is very straightforward and affordable for us based on the tickets sold— we are even able to apply the processing fees to the transactions so the full ticket amount is received! Customer service has been super responsive, and liking multiple payment systems was painless. A feature we haven't used yet but are looking forward to using on the day of the event; their ticket receiving ap! Definitely worth checking out.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the widget doesn't show up on our squarespace page, but I'm not sure which system the error exists on. The widget could afford to be more customizable, particularly in shape/design/etc. I'm not solid on the donation aspect when not in conjunction with a ticket purchase-- does it work? Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote the time to figuring this out.

Matthew M.

Tailored to me

Revisado el 10/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

Puntos en contra

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.