ZeroBounce

Sistema de validación de correo electrónico en línea

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.7/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 427

Sergio Rafael
Sergio Rafael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Revisado el 17/7/2018

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Puntos a favor

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails.

I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Puntos en contra

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Much needed software for verifying email list

Revisado el 3/11/2021

Puntos a favor

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Puntos en contra

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Suresha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Lead development rep

Revisado el 10/6/2022

one of the best tools for email verification

one of the best tools for email verification

Puntos a favor

This is software is very easy to use and very the best tool

Puntos en contra

need to spend credits for catch-all email as well

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, Suresha!

We appreciate the feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Doriangel
Doriangel
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

Revisado el 11/4/2019

Puntos a favor

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Puntos en contra

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market.
We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection

Emin
Emin
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

Revisado el 20/7/2020

For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Puntos a favor

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience.
2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow.
3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Puntos en contra

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem.
2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Hi, Emin

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :)

Wishing you success with your list!

Edelyn
Edelyn
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZeroBounce- Best Verifier Ever!

Revisado el 12/11/2022

Life has been easy with ZeroBounce. Having an email verifier like this reduces the chance of bouncing rate. It also saves time as we would never send to those emails that are unverified.

Puntos a favor

I have been using ZeroBounce for quite a long time and this software never fails me. The user interface is easy to use and navigate. Also, email verification is also good giving us the idea whether it is disposable, catch-all or valid email. It's also inexpensive compared to other email verifier. Not to mention that if you are using a free account it gives you a 100 monthly credits for email verification. It also automatically logs off if you have not been using it for long hours thus providing more security.

Puntos en contra

It's just the automatic logout that I sometimes do not like since it takes an effort again to login. Though, I know it's for security.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Edelyn, we're so glad to hear ZeroBounce is making your life easier!

Much success with your email campaigns, and please reach out to us whenever you need us.

Wulliams
Wulliams
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Unsurpassed software

Revisado el 14/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Puntos en contra

A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Mike
Mike
  • Sector: Software informático

ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool

Revisado el 15/2/2019

ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Puntos a favor

ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Puntos en contra

The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

awogor
awogor
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Revisado el 9/10/2019

Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Puntos a favor

So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects.
Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns.
It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Puntos en contra

It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

Adelaynes
Adelaynes
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

Revisado el 28/6/2018

If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Puntos a favor

In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam.
Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Puntos en contra

We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

Mrs. Castillo,

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference.

The team

Prabhakar
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

Revisado el 21/8/2019

validating emails for every user who registers on our website

validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Puntos a favor

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly.

Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Puntos en contra

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

Shayan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

Revisado el 7/6/2021

Puntos a favor

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Puntos en contra

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

Garret
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Good Value Email Verification

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Puntos a favor

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Puntos en contra

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

• Sector: Contabilidad

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Revisado el 16/10/2018

Great value for the money!

Great value for the money!

Puntos a favor

I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Puntos en contra

I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Your Emails - Clean.

Revisado el 21/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Puntos en contra

Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

We are grateful for your review, thank you!

Serge
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Very cheap alternative to Kickbox

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Puntos en contra

The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us!

Feldriana
Feldriana
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

Revisado el 27/3/2019

Puntos a favor

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Puntos en contra

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us!

Jeff
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Zerobounce

Revisado el 27/3/2019

We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

Puntos a favor

-support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well
-easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment
-love the new dashboard to view api usage
-gdpr compliance right off the bat

Puntos en contra

-not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Karla

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray

Revisado el 27/6/2018

Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

Puntos a favor

When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Puntos en contra

I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

Mrs. Leon,

We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts!

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wonderful tool for sales and marketing team

Revisado el 13/12/2022

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

It is a very good tool for sales and marketing team to verify email of potential prospects. It also detects the grey list and bounced emails

Puntos en contra

I used it as apart of team. There is nothing to not like about the tool

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

We appreciate your review and we're glad that ZeroBounce helps you maintain a better email list!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Daisy
Daisy

Validate your emails efficiently

Revisado el 15/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I love it with ZeroBounce I can validate my emails from my campaigns in a very efficient way. With the free validations that we obtained we realized the goodness of this platform, the 100% remoment

Puntos en contra

The truth has not had a problem that does not facilitate the work and efficiency in terms of email. Very good

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mrs. Castañeda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it.

Vijendr
Vijendr
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

An average email verification tool.

Revisado el 3/11/2022

My experience was neither very good nor very bad. It is an average software.

My experience was neither very good nor very bad. It is an average software.

Puntos a favor

The user interface of ZeroBounce is quite good. A normal user can easily use its functionality.

Puntos en contra

I found difficulties during validation of large data sheets. It took lot of time and sometimes I used to redo the process 2-3 times to get the complete results. I also didn't find its accuracy as per my requirements.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, Vijendr! We appreciate your feedback.

If you feel like your results weren't 99% accurate, we're more than happy to allow you to validate your list again. Our email validator has a money-back guarantee.

Please reach out to us anytime, we're available 24/7 and would love for you to get the best experience and results with ZeroBounce.

Laszlo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great service with a good API

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Very helpful customer service, they helped a lot on implementing.

Very helpful customer service, they helped a lot on implementing.

Puntos a favor

Well documented API (not like at other services), good feedback on the e-mail addresses: invalid domain, spamtrap or even show if it is just a typo.

Puntos en contra

Could not highlight anything special. They work as promised.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mr. Malinovszky! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Powerful, easy to use tool. Polish your email lists with rich insights.

Revisado el 1/5/2018

Cleanse email lists.

Cleanse email lists.

Puntos a favor

Quickly analyzed and "cleansed" our list of 20,000 emails. The insights from ZeroBounce helped us improve the data quality prior to transitioning marketing automation platforms. This was especially useful for eliminating bots and dead email accounts, and clean up legacy accounts. We were able to purge a lot of records, which reduced our licensing costs for the new MA platform.

Puntos en contra

The tool worked as expected. I have no complaints. The only thing that would be "nice to have" is better quality reports and a web interface to manipulate the data. The data is presented in CSV files. This is a pro and con. We could import the lists into our MA to tag records we wanted to delete, but it was a time consuming manual process.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Jeremy, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback definitely helps us improve!

Igbo
Igbo
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Thanks to ZeroBounce, no more spam emails for us

Revisado el 4/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Being an accounting firm, ZeroBounce is one of the best tings that has happened to us. We normally receive hundreds of emails weekly and it was really a work sorting them. Now we can easily filter and attend to only the necessary ones.

Puntos en contra

I don't really have any negative reviews of them, they live up to their claims.

Respuesta de ZeroBounce

Mr. Clifford, thank you very much for taking the time to review us!