OnPay

Servicios simples de nóminas online para empresas en crecimiento.

Relación calidad-precio
4.9/5
Funciones
4.7/5
Facilidad de uso
4.8/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Reseñas de 365

Lisa C.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros

Great Payroll System

Revisado el 31/3/2020

Great tool that is affordable and easy to use!

Puntos a favor

What I like most about OnPay is how easy it is to use the tool. I do not have a payroll background and I was able to figure out how to process payroll with getting frustrated. It's very intuitive and easy to use. I also like that chat functionality. They respond instantly and are incredibly knowledgeable/helpful.

Puntos en contra

I wish we could integrate it with our HRIS platform so I wouldn't have to switch between 2 different systems to process payroll (401k contributions and approve non-exempt time cards, etc.)

Razones para elegir OnPay

Paychex is a cumbersome tool that was out-dated and not intuitive. The customer service was also not very helpful and non-responsive.

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

CFO liked OnPay's cost and functionality better than Gusto.
Gayle C.

OnPay

Revisado el 23/11/2021

They have been great at helping me with IRS issues.

Puntos a favor

Reports section is a great resource. I like being able to get a year to date tally on hours, income, retirement contributions, etc.

Puntos en contra

The new employee set up is a bit tedious.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razones para elegir OnPay

SurePapyroll was expensive and not easy to use.

Great product, great pricing
Lowell H.
  • Industry: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Product is "meh", Customer Support is subpar.

Revisado el 27/1/2021

On-boarding was great while in the actual software. A day later I received a support e-mail welcoming me to OnPay and asked me a few questions to understand how I was going to use the product and help me get up and running faster. Nowhere in that e-mail did it state a response was required and if I didn't respond I would forfeit the capability of direct deposit. I have since attempted to get that capability via support ticket no less than 5 times to never get a response from OnPay.

The software usability is ok. I don't find it as user friendly as it could be. Simple things like a getting a payroll summary after the fact seem impossible. I can get check reprints but once I exit out of the payroll run I cannot seem to get that PDF of the payroll summary. I spent an hour one evening looking to no avail.

The dashboard is "meh". Customization is almost non-existent. There is stuff there I'd like to remove but can't and stuff I want there that isn't available.

For on-boarding a new employee... you can create a task to have the employee complete the I9 online and have a supervisor review it. However, I still have been unable to find that I9 to review it. If the employee loses or deletes their invite, you have to delete the invite and recreate it.. you can't simply resend the invite. Sometime I suffer from OCD and if the employee misspells a street name or is inconsistent in capitalization you can't correct it or you delete all the W4 data the employee typed in.

Puntos a favor

I was able to get up in running and execute an actual payroll in less than an hour. No two to three week, multi-step jump hooping process like competitors (Wagepoint, for example.)

Puntos en contra

The customer support is awful. I send e-mail after e-mail to their customer support addresses and never get a response. When I finally get a hold of someone they say they have no record of getting my e-mails. Yet when I respond to their e-mails they get them just fine. The last time they opened a ticket on their side I asked them to look into why I could not open tickets via e-mail. Absolutely no response.

At the end of December they sent an e-mail asking me how likely I was to recommend OnPay. On a scale of 0 to 10, I gave them 0. The prompted to me as to why. My response was that they never respond to my support requests. At the end of the form they stated someone would investigate and get in touch with me shortly. A few moments later I received a blank/empty support ticket. I thought "finally, we'll get this fixed." A week passed.. the two... So I responded to the blank support ticket asking for an update. Nothing.

Wagepoint y Gusto

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

Mostly cost. I didn't trial Gusto because of the cost. Wagepoint's on-boarding process was beyond ridiculous. After three weeks of jumping through hoop after hoop and tried OnPay and was up and running in an hour. Cost was also a factor after I did the math based on bi-weekly payroll.

Respuesta de OnPay Traducir a español

Hi Lowell. We're sorry you haven't gotten the support you need from us. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to make sure all your questions are answered. If you need help sooner, we're always here during business hours: 877-328-6505.

David P.
  • Industry: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Our go-to payroll software!

Revisado el 9/11/2021

Puntos a favor

The best part about Onpay for us, is not only the ease of use, but the ability to set up Onpay so it maps to Quickbooks Online, so we don't have to make any adjustments later. Also, we are super thankful for Onpay's support as they are always super friendly and make sure any payroll challenges we have are resolved.

Also, we really like the liabilities always balance. We struggled with other software, mainly quickbooks, where there are always odd amounts of payroll liabilities hanging in the account all the time.

Puntos en contra

We have an accountant dashboard, and we can't see our invoices directly, we have them sent to us each month. Billing isn't wonky or anything, we just don't have open access to the billing from our side. If it was the client's billing account, their billing activity shows up for them.

Razones para elegir OnPay

Mainly because of the flexibility to map items into QBO, and to get the type of reporting we needed. Onpay allows us to handle both smaller clients with a few employees and larger clients with many employees. And, has minimal upkeep... run payroll, it syncs, and we're good.

Patriot Payroll y Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

Because Onpay did what we needed it to regarding mapping accounts, classes, locations, etc in a variety of ways. And has great support.
Silas R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Onpay is a must for small businesses

Puntos a favor

Ease of setup, logical workflow with double checks and warnings, this product pays for itself with its time-savings which allowing me to focus on growing my business rather than writing endless checks.

Puntos en contra

There really are no downfalls with Onpay, other than I have not had the need to utilize every tool it provides. But maybe someday as my business grows Im happy knowing OnPay is there if I need more tools.

Wendy C.
  • Industry: Comercio minorista

So glad I found OnPay

Revisado el 28/12/2021

Puntos a favor

I love that all I have to do is enter our employees hours and OnPay does the rest, even sending in our tax deposits.

Puntos en contra

So far, I have not had any issues with OnPay.

Earl W.
  • Industry: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Works as advertised w/ GREAT customer service!

Puntos a favor

The product is reasonably priced, easy to use and I love the fact that all tax reporting is automatically deducted and submitted along w/ the required tax forms.

Puntos en contra

I hate it took over 20 years for me to find this software :-)

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

We use a combination of employees and 1099 workers and OnPay is more 1099 customizable than Gusto
Paul M.

Long time customer

Revisado el 1/12/2021

I’ve used it for a few years now and I’m very happy. I’ve shopped other services and companies over time and OnPay wins every time.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. Makes doing payroll myself easy every week.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes navigating some of the features is a bit complex, but I’m usually able to get through things on the first shot.

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

Lowest price and self service.
Richard G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great payroll system for small business

Revisado el 28/11/2021

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and customize. Also the price is great.

Puntos en contra

The PTO function and changing is a little complicated at times.

QuickBooks Payroll y Gusto

It was the best fit
Merrell B.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ease of use makes payroll a breeze

Revisado el 23/11/2021

Ensuring compliance with tax remittances and employee direct pay deposit is painless, especially important in a small nonprofit. Allows us to focus on mission.

Puntos a favor

Streamlined process for employee selection, approval and submission of payroll. Employee pay and Withholding tax information is easy to see and manually recreate in in financial software for expense vouchering. Glad to see onPay step up their offering with fully-integrated 401k and tax sheltered health plan providers.

Puntos en contra

Removing a no-longer needed payroll run setup is a pain point. Administrators can't do it and it takes a series of emails and delays to get Support to do it for you.

Steve H.
  • Industry: Servicios medioambientales

Spectacular-quality software

Revisado el 19/8/2021

We also implemented a Worker's Comp system that integrates seamlessly with OnPay. We simply calculate the payroll amount and the fee for Worker's Comp is charged to our company each week so there's no annual deposit or reconciliation at the end of the year because it's all handled week by week.

Puntos a favor

OnPay is extremely easy to use, extremely fast, and flexible. We use it weekly to handle our payroll needs. It is so simple and intuitive, and whenever I've contacted OnPay with a question, their consultants were very helpful. I really can't say enough about how pleased I am with OnPay. Our payroll used to be a nightmare and OnPay made that into a nothing burger. We literally handle our payroll in less than 5 minutes a week. I mentioned it's also very flexible. We pay staff by performance. The way we do it is to calculate the gross income they generated for the company each week, divide by the number of hours, then put that $/hr into their payroll amount (so this number changes slightly each week). Then we simply set the number of ours they worked and their pay is calculated instantly with proper deductions and all the complicated bits handled automatically.

Puntos en contra

When we first implemented their Worker's Comp system into our Payroll, the first year the Worker's Comp people tried to charge us extra because they were counting my wife and myself (owners) as being covered by Worker's Comp in addition to our employees. This was not what we wanted and never requested to have that, so it seemed like a bit of a sketchy effort maybe, but was easy to fix. We simply contacted the Worker's Comp people, asked what the extra charge was for and had them remove it. They said we needed to sign a paper stating we did not want to be covered by Worker's Comp policy since we were owners. Okay, we told them that in the first place, and they never mentioned the need to sign any document. Anyway, it was easily fixed and that was the ONLY downside we have had and technically, it wasn't with OnPay, it was with the Worker's Comp company they partner with.

Michael E.
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Used For a Company of Contractors

Revisado el 29/7/2020

Over the years we have very much appreciated the way OnPay listens to us and impliments our suggestions and features that work for our company.

Puntos a favor

We like being able to add new contractors and allowing an invitation to go out to the employee to log in and finish their own set up by adding their banking information.
We like being able to see a payment history made to the employee.
We like the ease of making direct deposit to employees.

Puntos en contra

We would rather enter contractors as contractors rather than employees which is easier to set up. Right now we have to add the 1099 Misc payment addon.

Razones para elegir OnPay

We wanted a company to do all the heavy lifting for us, and have the ability for employees to have access to their own tax documents that they can download themselves as they need. The cost of not having to mail out 1099 misc forms covers a major portion of the cost of OnPay.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

We felt our inquires were answered with concern for our needs.
Mike G.

Great Payroll Software

Revisado el 8/6/2020

I have really enjoyed using this software. It is our companies third payroll software vendor and as long as they continue to operate the way they do it will be our last.

Puntos a favor

The fact that you can modify employee information, add/subtract new employees, and make changes all while right in the middle of running a payroll. It is also very valuable that they allow you to run as many payroll instances as you need. For instance if you have an employee that forgot to add to their time sheet you can go back and generate another payroll for that one employee with no additional charges.

Puntos en contra

Some of the elements of the software are not intuitive and it is very difficult at times to deal with tax related issues through the software. Customer service is usually really helpful and most questions can be answered through chat.

ADP TotalSource

Razones para elegir OnPay

Frustrated with cost, lack of flexibility in how the software can be used, poor customer service, and continually introducing new price increases.

Simplicity, cost, functionality
Kenton V.
  • Industry: Semiconductores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and great value

Revisado el 27/11/2019

We have had a good experience with OnPay. There are very few issues or errors and, when there are issues, the OnPay team has solved them in an expedient manner. Over the years we have realized significant cost savings due to the ease of use of OnPay. General business or managerial staff can easily run the system instead of paying a service or hiring a payroll professional to manage payroll for larger groups.

Puntos a favor

OnPay is easy to use with an intuitive interface. It was a good product for a small company of just a couple people and it has continued to work for us as we approach 20 people. It is also reasonably priced and does not overwhelm users and administrators with too much complexity.

Puntos en contra

The thing we like least about OnPay is the way paid time off (PTO) accrual growth is calculated. We grow PTO accrual every year of employment up to 20 years and that requires employees to be moved into new PTO growth categories every three years. We could just choose to do our PTO differently, but we wish OnPay had the PTO growth flexibility to accommodate our preferred methods.

Amy L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Full function, clear UX, low cost

Revisado el 5/4/2020

Overall, it's been very positive. They have what our organization needs at a good price, and are easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I chose OnPay because they offered an easy-to-use QSEHRA designation, which our previous provider SurePayroll did not. I am tremendously pleased with OnPay. The page layouts are clear, reasonably intuitive and very easy to set up, and they keep introducing smart upgrades which make tools even easier to find. They also have excellent customer service, by chat, phone, or email.

Puntos en contra

It could be clearer to set up PTO/vacation/sick policies. I also don't know why I can't delete double notifications when employees get paid.

Razones para elegir OnPay

SurePayroll did not have an ability to designate and track QSEHRA payments, and had absolutely maddening customer service.

Price and ease of use.
Miriam B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great (probably the best) online payroll service

Revisado el 6/12/2018

I really love this online payroll service. After a lot of research of a variety of payroll options, we moved from Paychex to OnPay a couple of years ago and it was absolutely the right move. I can't speak for large companies, but for small and medium sized companies I do believe this is the best, most reliable and most economical service available.

Puntos a favor

I run a small business and onpay is perfect for processing our payroll. Some of the features we love:
1) Easy to use interface
2) Employees enter all their own bank information, withholdings, etc.
2) Employees can log in to download their own tax forms, details of previous pay runs, etc. (I don't need to print or distribute these forms or information.)
3) Onpay takes care of all the appropriate taxes, etc.
4) Although I am on a biweekly pay cycle, I can run a payroll whenever I want. (For instance, I can make a separate holiday bonus run)
5) I can easily switch between paper checks or direct deposit if needed
6) It's easy to adjust an employees pay or add other categories of payment
7) Great customer support. Whenever I have had a question or needed assistance, I have had the answer pleasantly and quickly
8) It's a great value and you get what is promised. I don't get any emails asking me to purchase other services or upgrade or other things that I don't need.
9) The transition from our previous payroll service to Onpay was easy and seamless.

Puntos en contra

When I am out of the country, I have a hard time running payroll. I know this has to do with internet security, but I wish there was a straight-forward way to accommodate this issue.

Joan P.
  • Industry: Práctica médica

Time-saver!

Revisado el 5/7/2020

Doing payroll now takes minutes instead of hours! The program pays for itself, not only in time saved, but due to less expense from the accounting firm.

Puntos a favor

All I have to do is enter the hours, overtime, and any bonuses- - -all the calculations are done automatically. It is a relief not to have to calculate the withholdings, write the checks, figure out how much to pay the state and federal government, then pay it. As our staff grew, I didn't have time to spend on payroll, then had to pay my accountant to double-check everything. OnPay takes care of everything! I am not very computer-savvy, so it was nice to be able to get assistance from their friendly service people. Now I can figure out most things on my own!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes new employees miss the part about setting up direct payment into their accounts. It must not be obvious, because about 1 out of 3 will miss it.
Getting set up was fairly easy. They took the information from my old system (which was mostly "by hand" and converted it easily. When I didn't understand something, their customer service was able to talk me through it.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

OnPay seemed more user-friendly and actually cost less as well.
David M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

OnPay Review

Revisado el 27/5/2020

This is a great service. It has helped reduce our payroll costs by a ton, and is way easier to use than other systems. The reporting is great too. I love this service. i wouldn't use anything else.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and I love that it is NOT Expensive.

Puntos en contra

Voiding Checks/Direct Deposits is a pain. Also, I wish each employee had a default that it would change back to for each payroll run. For example, I might pay someone a bonus one week, I don't need that bonus to be paid next week, however it shows up again and I have to remember to remove it. Same with any deductions, so If I need to deduct and advance one week, I don't need it to be deducted again. Anyway, does that make sense? I also wish I could make 2 or 3 checks for one person on the same payroll run, instead of doing multiple payroll runs. I feel a few changes in these areas would make it so much better than it already is.

Cost

Paylocity

Cost
Craig B.
  • Industry: Contabilidad
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wish all software was this easy

Revisado el 1/2/2020

Onpay has streamlined the payroll process for me. I run my clients payroll in a fraction of the time and for a fraction of the cost.

Puntos a favor

The ease of setup, integration, and running payroll. They have simplified the process. Also the price is a fraction of other payroll companies.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features i would like to see added, such as automatic payroll.

Price and service.

RUN Powered by ADP

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

Paychex is very difficult to integrate with QBO and cost considerably more.
Br T.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

New User, happy so far

Revisado el 22/4/2021

Excellent.

Puntos a favor

The OnPay customer service has been excellent since the first call I had with them. The help transferring our information from a big, clunky payroll platform to getting it to the streamlined & easy to use OnPay platform was seamless. The communication, information, help & kindness shown throughout the process has been a real change from our last experience. The response time is super quick too!

Puntos en contra

So far it is not as robust as the last platform so I am missing some features (specifically benefits enrollment). I'm still a new user and am just diving into the reports now.

Suzan A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Product, Great Support!

Revisado el 24/7/2020

Direct Deposit for our employees is fantastic (I do not give anyone options, ever), the reporting and paying of the taxes is huge. And if I mess up, OnPay is there for me!

Puntos a favor

The interface is simple, and the updates that occur have never caused any problems, but have added functionality that was missing in the very beginning (for example, scheduling a pay rate change). I also like the ability to import into QuickBooks.

I like that On Pay pays the taxes for us! Prior to moving to OnPay, I was constantly getting adjustments on on payroll taxes from the state of the feds - that never happens anymore.

Support staff is amazing.

The reports are good and getting better.

Puntos en contra

The reports are getting better - and recently new options have been added, so that is great. I

Lucretia G.
  • Industry: Materiales de construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

OnPay makes payroll easy

Revisado el 21/7/2021

Overall, I'm satisfied with OnPay. I'm still fairly new to the program, so I'm still discovering features and benefits. I'm sure with time, it will become even easier to use.

Puntos a favor

OnPay makes is fast and easy to run every payroll. A few clicks and you're done. OnPay took care of all the on-boarding and saved me lots of time.

Puntos en contra

The Tax Liability Report doesn't have a total amount for each payroll, so I have to use the Payroll Summary Report to get the tax total, which isn't a big deal anyway. I'd also like to see a screen that indicates what liabilities have been paid and with a confirmation number.

Paychex Flex y Gusto

Razones para elegir OnPay

We switched because payroll was the only module we were using in QB and it's too expensive to use for just payroll. We weren't able to utilize QB for any other applications.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

Price and features were better with OnPay
Emir H.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros
  • Company size: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

OnPay is the one and only outstanding payroll software

Revisado el 21/10/2021

OnPay is a great payroll software that offers great support to its users. With the help of this tool, you can easily call, chat, and even email. Moving on to the usability of this software, I think that there is a slight learning curve when it comes to payroll functionality but still thanks to my team because they helped me efficiently walk through the process.

Puntos a favor

Onpay is really easy to use plus printing reports and even deriving employee information is quite easy. It is one of the most efficient and effective payroll software that we have been using all across our organization. This software has easily enabled us to categorize different departments of our organization in an easy and hassle-free way. The tool is really quick in terms of responsiveness which I really admire. Onpay has always been really helpful throughout we have been a customer. All our payroll-related queries are resolved with OnPay. All in all, this is one of my essential products for our company.

Puntos en contra

OnPay is providing excellent services. I have not faced any big issues while using this payroll program.

Raquel A.
  • Industry: Impresión

Payroll Is Now A Breeze

Revisado el 24/9/2019

OnPay has made doing payroll enjoyable. They are quick to answer questions or concerns. They do the filings for multiple states for the same price. They will even do the year end reports like W-2s and W-3s. The ease of use is exceptional.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most is the employee portal option, as well as the ease of pulling payroll tax reports. It's very easy to make changes as needed to employees profiles.

Puntos en contra

What I like least is the function to pay Paid time off, or any other benefit, it's not as intuitive to use it. It took me a little while to figure it out.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise y Xero

Razones para elegir OnPay

The accountant doing our payroll was not very good at keeping up the different reports for the states. It was a practical decision to bring payroll in-house in order to make the changes we needed to make effectively.

Razones para cambiar a OnPay

OnPay provided services for all 50 states, they did all the filings at a flat rate, and their prices were unbeatable!
Tiffany H.
  • Industry: Servicios
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Great Payroll Company

Revisado el 25/6/2020

OnPay has been so helpful throughout the time that we've been a customer. They've gone above and beyond to support us when we make a mistake and need instant support. The software is easy to use and very intuitive. We appreciate the partnership and look forward to growing together.

Puntos a favor

OnPay is so easy to use, easy to learn, and easy to implement. it makes quick work of payroll.

Puntos en contra

I would love to see them add an option to upload an excel payroll file instead of hand entry.