Reseñas de Clixtell

Clixtell

Advanced Call Tracking & AdWords Click Fraud Protection

5/5 (4 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

My Strongest Anti-Click Fraud Tool - Saved One Client's Business!

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 24/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Clixtell is the most accurate & advanced tracking application available to date. My main workflow is SEO, Google Ad's, data analyst - for various clients. One of my smaller tech clients was under an advanced click fraud attack from at least two tech competitors. I tested all (yes all) anti-click fraud platforms, without doubt, Clixtell data is the most quantifiable. UX is fantastic, set up is dev cost-free if you use G-Tag manager & super swift. What more is there to love? Well .....The fact that Clixtell is forever evolving, I LOVE the new-ish session recordings & stronger VPN detection/notifications. Some of the others have many fancy graphs and basically inaccurate data - easily detectable if you track in conjunction with GA / server logs in extreme cases. So going back to my opening statement - accurate & advanced.

Puntos en contra

Hmmm, trying really hard to think of a con, as there are certainly zero cons here as such. There have been a couple times where there were glitches in the system - but that is usual of anything tech. I had one "iffy" customer support encounter - that was swiftly resolved & in complete contrast to the exemplarity customer support.

Probabilidad de recomendación

Traducir con Google

Clixtell has been a pleasure to use from the beginning, offering many powerful features.

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 3/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Clixtell was easy to use right from the beginning & helped protect us from countless fraudulent clicks. It seems to use almost no resources in the background while still providing a fast and safe online workspace.

Puntos en contra

Initially we were unsure if Clixtell would really work as well as it was advertised. What we came to find out was that it works more effectively than we ever imagined. Had we been available to incorporate it sooner, we would have.

Best PPC Protection Service

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/10/2018

Perfect.

Puntos a favor

Block IPs efficient and reliable. Give you infos about the frauders.

Puntos en contra

It does what it should and more like expected...

Probabilidad de recomendación

Traducir con Google

Highly recommended, great click fraud protection.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 11/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Clixtell saved me a lot of money after suffering from click fraud on my Adwords campaigns. Great Customer service. Highly recommended.

Puntos en contra

Would love to have click fraud protection for Facebook as well, beside of that the software is very useful.