Reseñas de LeadSift

LeadSift

Account based insights for lead generation

4.3/5 (7 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

LeadSift gives us an added competitive advantage to offer our customers.

Puntos a favor

We can see exactly which keywords, competitors, and industry events that each of our customers is using for their intent leads and can make adjustments accordingly on the fly, and the updates are made within 2 business days.

Puntos en contra

More of a manual process at the time for us at Metadata. We use LeadSift through Google Docs and all that we receive through the platform are lists of the criteria that each of our customers are using. A more intuitive platform would be a great plus.

1000% ROI in 8 months

Revisado el 25/10/2017

40 at bats, multiple closed sales

- Outstanding Support and Service
- Great Pricing
- Access to their database as a value-add (keys to the car if you will)
- Intent based leads lets us focus our efforts on where the opportunity is

Puntos en contra

- Could benefit from additional keywords monitored
- If you are selling into niche markets, your mileage may vary.

Traducir con Google

LeadSift has taken the legwork out of prospecting for us!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Puntos a favor

All prospect information is delivered straight to our inbox on a daily basis - filtering anyone who may be engaged on social media with industry related content. LeadSift has been a key instrument in our outbound marketing processes. They also have awesome customer support, which is rare these days.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult to know the quality of the contact information until you try contacting them. But, that's fairly unavoidable.

Traducir con Google

Great additional source of leads to supplement outbound email efforts.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 25/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

More interested leads and a new channel for data.

Puntos a favor

LeadSift has helped us bring in an additional source of leads to supplement our own data that we use in clients' outbound email marketing campaigns. It's been a great way to expand our clients' reach while targeting leads that have flagged themselves as being a possible good fit. The client support is great too and it's always a pleasure dealing with the LS team.

Puntos en contra

To properly narrow down the targeting to get leads that are a good fit takes a commitment in terms of time and effort of the user of the data. This is, however, no fault of LeadSift, I think it's just important to realize that the results will purely rely on what is put in (i.e. how the data is actioned upon).

Simple and Effective

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ROI, Leads, Contacts. My experience was pleasant from the beginning. My recommendation would be to keep innovating!

Puntos a favor

Leadsift is very easy to use and reliable. Our company has a subscription which delivers a positive ROI.

Traducir con Google

We have been able to book some solid meetings from Leadsift. However, the bounce rate is high.

Revisado el 27/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have booked some solid meetings. Just not enough of them.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. The automated file that gets sent to me everyday reminds me to prospect. I like the platform where I can source leads and hide the ones that I have already targeted.

Puntos en contra

Bounce rate. For the number of emails sent not enough appoints due to undelivered email. The file that gets sent to me everyday is too small. I would like to get an automated file of 100 emails daily that are able to be delivered.

7.0/10
Traducir con Google

Straight to the point, simple and effective.

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 3/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Updates with new prospects for review are provided daily. Also, LeadSift's customer support is unparalleled!

Puntos en contra

It would be great to get more analytics on the new leads/prospects. It's up to the user to organize/sift through to find what's needed most.