Lessons Learned Database

Base de datos para almacenar y buscar las lecciones aprendidas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
4/5
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Filtrar

• Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente

Excellent System for Capturing Lessons-Learned

Revisado el 22/3/2016

The Lessons-Learned Database by Secutor Solutions appears to be an excellent system for an organization striving to move towards becoming a learning organization. Many organizations strive to improve on a regular basis and may even go so far as conducting debriefs after work is completed. However, the next step is capturing lessons-learned through a robust system that allows searching and review. Secutor Solutions' Lessons-Learned Database (LLDB) is a system that can be used for capturing information while it is fresh on a team's mind so that the information may be used during future planning.

I found the software easy to use and the setup was pretty simple. After my initial login I was able to view a visual and textual tutorial in the "How It Works Section", which essentially allows the user to quickly understand the lessons-learned process. I was able to start entering information immediately and the search features are fairly intuitive. The fact that this system is cloud based and mobile friendly means that the information should be available on numerous devices. I like the fact that I did not have to be tied to a single desktop computer to use the system.

One thing I really liked and appreciated was the simplicity of the screen layout. I work with numerous team-based organizations and many teams work in a fast-paced environment. A user interface that has too many icons, buttons, or boxes may seem cumbersome and may reduce the desire of workers in some industries to use the system. I found the Secutor Solutions LLDB to be simple enough to use, yet robust enough to capture required information. I think this system could have wide application to a number of industries.

Nicole

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great, Easy-to-Use, Cost Effective Tool

Revisado el 17/6/2018

All of your lessons are saved and searchable in the same database accessible anywhere, anytime, 24/7.

Puntos a favor

The tool is very straightforward unlike a lot of software systems today. It is laser focused on thing - lessons learned and not trying to being 100 things only.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see the search functionality be a bit more intuitive. We would like to see the team update the social share icon so that the SSL cert information isn't displayed. We would also like to see a bit more white label options (being able to further brand the tool for our company - colors, logos, images, etc according to our style guide).