90 opiniones

Sender

Plataforma de creación, entrega y análisis de campañas de correo electrónico

4.6 /5 (90 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
90 opiniones
Awogor M.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Revisado el 23/2/2021

Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Puntos a favor

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender.

The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow...

The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Puntos en contra

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Thandile N.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Simply the best!

Revisado el 6/4/2021

I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Puntos a favor

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Puntos en contra

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Mohammad mehdi S.
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!

Revisado el 1/2/2021

I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Puntos en contra

1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

Flavio G.
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

Revisado el 19/3/2021

The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Puntos a favor

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Puntos en contra

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Pempho K.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

Awesome Customer service

Revisado el 3/2/2021

Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Puntos a favor

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Puntos en contra

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great marketing tool for beginners

Revisado el 3/10/2020

I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Puntos a favor

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Puntos en contra

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Rajas N.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Excellent Application and Customer Support

Revisado el 21/1/2021

Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Puntos a favor

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Puntos en contra

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Wayne S.
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great Value

Revisado el 15/1/2021

Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Puntos en contra

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Marie-lise V.
  • Sector: Edición

Great start

Revisado el 25/3/2021

Puntos a favor

Very easy to install and great customer support.

Puntos en contra

I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool at good price point

Revisado el 3/8/2019

If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Puntos en contra

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

Beth M.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

Revisado el 22/2/2021

This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Puntos en contra

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

James R.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Best Value for the Money

Revisado el 28/7/2020

Puntos a favor

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Puntos en contra

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Ivy W.
  • Sector: Edición

Great product

Revisado el 5/2/2021

Amazing!

Puntos a favor

I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Puntos en contra

I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

George Y.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Owner

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Puntos en contra

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

David M.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Worthiest email marketing tool out there

Revisado el 5/8/2020

Puntos a favor

the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Puntos en contra

As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

Joe C.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Product. Very easy to use.

Revisado el 4/9/2019

They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Puntos a favor

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Puntos en contra

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Christian M.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

Sender meets my requirements

Revisado el 4/4/2020

I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Puntos a favor

Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Puntos en contra

My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

Farhan K.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Best auto email marketing out there

Revisado el 16/3/2020

Puntos a favor

very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Puntos en contra

not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

Ali H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then

Revisado el 31/5/2018

We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Puntos en contra

There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Respuesta de Sender.net Traducir a español

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

Milad N.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Perfect Support

Revisado el 18/4/2020

easy to use

Puntos a favor

This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Puntos en contra

sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!

Revisado el 8/11/2017

I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Puntos a favor

Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Puntos en contra

I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Respuesta de Sender.net Traducir a español

Hello there,
Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

Adina Z.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Thanks for support

Revisado el 16/6/2020

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Puntos en contra

I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

Ms. beth F.

Solid email marketing platform

Revisado el 27/4/2020

I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Puntos en contra

No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

Curt P.
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for creating shareable newsletters

Revisado el 6/4/2020

I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Puntos a favor

They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Puntos en contra

Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

Kaedrian U.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Sender is Amazing!

Revisado el 19/4/2020

Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

Puntos a favor

I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it!
Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

Puntos en contra

I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.