665 opiniones

Branch

Branch ayuda a los trabajadores por horas a avanzar en el aspecto financiero.

4.6 /5 (665 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
665 opiniones
Opeyemi O.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

branch messenger review

Revisado el 18/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.

Puntos en contra

Branch simply glitches and that's just about everything i hate about it. Sometimes when trying to make a post, branch puts you off with a response about how your post can not be published at the moment, then, you make the post again in an effort to get your aim achieved and then voila, you've got duplicate posts to your name. This is something that needs to be fixed asap.

Josheoni K.
  • Sector: Inalámbrico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Free and Easy to use

Revisado el 21/11/2020

My overall experience is okay what I recommended to my family and friends as of right now no. I personally think that Branch should add a little bit more options and definitely have that online customer service chat whether it being live or a robot. Thank you

Puntos a favor

What I liked about branch is that it's simple and easy. I've only use this for a couple of months and I have not ran into any major problems. I like the fact that it's free you could link your bank to it if it qualifies, you can lock and unlock your card without calling 1-800 customer service, you can add funds, you can move funds, link to Google pay, and you can even ask for a Payday advance. That's if you qualify.

Puntos en contra

No there are a couple of things that I don't like about it is that I know it's simple and easy to use but sometimes it's a little too simple. Like for example when you want to add funds if you're adding from a bank account it will take three to five business days and for me that's way too long. But also concerns me is that there is no setting to manage alerts for example every time a money is being taken out or my card is being used at the store I want to get an alert so I know with branch there's no settings whatsoever. My last concern is that there is no online chat for customer service. By the time most people get off which is at 5:00 and then get home around 6:00 the banks are already closed. now if I'm sitting there and I want to go over my finances and I see something wrong in my account I don't want to have to wait until the following morning when I'm at work. I want to take care of the issue right then and there with most banks such as Wells Fargo is 24/7. I feel if the customer service is not there then you're never going to be serviced the way you should as a customer. I mean without customers there's no business.

Melissa T.
  • Sector: Supermercados
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Last resort banking app

Revisado el 25/3/2021

When i needed help, Branch actually helped. If you were given key information before having to make a choice & terms weren't so high & constantly changing it wouldn't be such a bad banking app.

Puntos a favor

I was in a pinch & just needed a little financial help to get me through until payday & luckily the branch app came through. I was approved a day or so after applying & after they confirmed my employment & banking status.

Puntos en contra

The approved pay advance you'd be offered wasn't always the same & sometimes it was nothing at all even. While they kept up-to-date with each account they hold back key info people needing an advance would need to make their decision.

Shenea A.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Love it

Revisado el 10/12/2020

It was very easy to use. Loved it alot to use to use it.

Puntos a favor

Every feature on this software I like . It was very very easy to learn how to use it didn't take long

Puntos en contra

There wasn't nothing I didn't like inlikedd everything about it. Very good software to use lol very easy

Betsy V.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Asistencia al cliente

Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use.

Revisado el 15/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

Puntos en contra

I don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Branch or no...?

Revisado el 14/10/2020

I actually within the time of use found it helpful and ease of use was a benifit. It doesn't allow much room to misuse or overborrow.

Puntos a favor

I really liked the fact it used two factor authentication and it seemed not as buggy as other platforms I have experience with.

Puntos en contra

The customer service response time and solutions offered by its artificial intelligence. It too long of a gap and no one is available via phone which would be more pragmatic and reliable.

Charles G.
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Great When Emergency Funds Are Needed

Revisado el 23/7/2020

Very easy to verify and get funds. After paying back advances, your limit is increased quickly.

Puntos a favor

I stumbled upon this product when I was in desperate need of a few extra bucks to get me through payday. I uploaded my banking info, verified my paychecks and was able to take out cash within 24 hours

Puntos en contra

There are scheduling features and I'm not sure what their purpose is.

Brett N.
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Needs some improvement with functionality

Revisado el 8/8/2019

Overall, I think it can be a really helpful software. A few changes would need to happen for this to occur.

Puntos a favor

I like the overall idea of the software and it helps connect employees together for scheduling issues and to communicate. It’s also good to keep up with my schedule and finances all in the same place.

Puntos en contra

I tried to get a advance and i had trouble connecting my bank as well as many other people I talked too. Customer service was quick to respond, but the issue is still not resolved.

Shermanita A.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Revisado el 22/9/2020

My experience of branch is awesome definitely recommended

Puntos a favor

Easy way to spend fund and make purchases onkine and inside the store eady swipe and use of pins with no hasdle

Puntos en contra

Its nothing i least didnt like about this card its everything and simple way to use thin enough to put inside my wallet

Jannatin N.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Got a Business? Workers and Employees to keep track of? This is your best help!

Revisado el 9/9/2020

Great, wonderful, and by far the best application so far that we had to use so far to work as a proper team. So I adore this software!

Puntos a favor

This software is one of the best applications in managing shifts and hours for employees. As an employee, I am able to drop shifts, pick up shifts, or give shifts to others who may be able to cover them up for me. It just makes the process so much easier and literally gives a great light to the meaning of "Branch"

Puntos en contra

I do not like how a lot of settings tend to not be accessible cause the manager has to approve it but other than that, it is a great software.

Chad K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible.

Revisado el 6/10/2017

Just the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.

Puntos a favor

Everything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything negative I can think of with the app, other than sometimes it will get the wrong times for upcoming shifts on the daily break downs of the schedule. However, you can just as easily double check the schedule posted in the app in case you feel there might be an error.

James T.

Fun program good platform

Revisado el 15/2/2018

The schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyance

Puntos a favor

The level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.

Puntos en contra

The messaging service seems to use data instead of SMS which can be a problem with large numbers of group members and messages. Also, the coverage tools could be improved by typing in times rather than the rolling clock input

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees

Revisado el 2/11/2017

Having problems editing and changing position and business.

Puntos a favor

Being able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.

Puntos en contra

I would like More GIFS related to Arby's and the food industry. Sometimes I get notifications about conversations but when I go into the App I can't find the whole conversation that I was notified about, so it's like coming into the middle of something that you aren't quite sure what the original question is about.

Grayson B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for Connecting With Work!

Revisado el 15/6/2018

Reminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.

Puntos a favor

What I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.

Puntos en contra

There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software, but if I had to choose something it would be the "Team" tab which is used for contacting other team members, making groups, etc. I personally don't use it, and opt to just text my co-workers instead, but it is a great idea to have the section inside the app.

Bailey C.

• Asistencia al cliente

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Puntos en contra

What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

Alyssa N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well.

Revisado el 5/7/2018

the biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.

Puntos a favor

I like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.

Puntos en contra

the individual messaging is pretty glitchy, i hate that i cant send emojis and half the time if I'm trying to have a conversation i need to restart the app to get it to load the new message sent to me. i also hate that i cant adjust my shifts. if I'm covering someone else's shift i want to be able to manually add that in, or vise versa. I also hate that in shift coverage it is filled with a bunch of old stuff from months ago, there should be a filter to automatically get rid of them once the date of the shift in question has passed. i also would like if in the comments for posts on the activity bored you could comment gifs and such

Angela S.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication...

Revisado el 3/10/2017

We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Puntos en contra

Not all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable.
Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search

Travis D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I like it a lot but for the very simple features!

Revisado el 30/1/2018

Really easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarm

Puntos a favor

Easy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.

Puntos en contra

Multiple people can delete the schedule. I don't like how the schedule swap works. It seems a bit cumbersome and hard to use. We end up just doing it in store. It's hard to keep up with and easier to use in chat.

Also have issues with loading sometimes where I have to log out completely out of app and then log back in.

Jennifer B.

Almost there

Revisado el 27/8/2018

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use, and there are some great features.

Puntos en contra

Messages do not always send right away, I once received a message 3 months after it was sent...

Sometimes Branch does not read a posted scheduled picture correctly, which is confusing for some staff. It cannot differentiate between people with the same first name.

Samuel T.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Revisado el 25/5/2017

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Puntos en contra

Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

Derrick G.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Revisado el 18/1/2020

Great overall experience so far so good

Puntos a favor

I love this app..makes managing money very easy an it also has a feature that you can get a pay advance if needed

Puntos en contra

Not very many cons to branch but if i had to give one itd be that there is no actually bank location strictly online

Brad F.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great app with free features

Revisado el 30/10/2018

We have had a great experience using Branch. Besides the scheduling, it is an awesome tool for communicating with coworkers and pushing out important notices.

Puntos a favor

The app easily allows us to schedule our employees and push out communications in a snap.

Puntos en contra

It would be cool if this app also had an optional clock in/clock out feature.

Santana N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members

Revisado el 25/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes runs slow sometimes and closes out on its own. You might have to reopen it. It would also be nice if it had a night mode.

Allison H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work.

Revisado el 20/9/2017

Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

Puntos en contra

My biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.

Jacob T.
  • Sector: Supermercados
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers...

Revisado el 31/8/2017

I am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.

Puntos a favor

I love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see in the future updates notification time changes. If I have work at 3 I would like to get a notification two hours beforehand, or maybe the next work day I would like to know four hours beforehand. Also days of the week. So maybe a persons week starts on Monday, but mine starts on Saturday. I would like the availbity to change that options.