Opiniones de vFairs

vFairs

Software de gestión de eventos virtuales

Relación calidad-precio
4.7/5
Funciones
4.6/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.9/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 502

Pam
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

PDN - Professional Diversity Network - vFairs Review 2018

Revisado el 22/10/2018

vFairs just ‘gets’ our business.
The customer service they provide simultaneously to our own...

vFairs just ‘gets’ our business.
The customer service they provide simultaneously to our own sales reps while communicating to multiple teams under each valued customer, is beyond commendable. We have worked with vFairs as our exclusive Virtual vendor since 2013 primarily due to his teams high level of professionalism, integrity, outstanding customer support and responsiveness. Their accuracy, speed and meticulous attention to detail is incomparable. I have not seen better.
Every Virtual vFairs has produced for us has been smoothly run and when difficulties arise, as they do, vFairs Customer Support suggested conference meetings to get entire Teams trained, individual leadership calls, recommended specific, positive changes and in general, a swift ironing out of problems with every question answered and understood to the teams’ satisfaction and managements delight.
Their Customer Support team does the heavy lifting answering complex technical questions and has identified problems early heading off deeper issues. They are a truly amazing team and have supported our customers 24 x7 by phone and email! vFairs offers a gentle approach when working with all levels of our clients’ hierarchy. Very appreciated.
PDN provides 67% of the USA Fortune 500 companies diversity recruiting efforts via online and onsite products and vFairs has been an integral and successful component to our product suite.
vFairs receives my greatest respect.

Puntos a favor

vFairs creative and sophisticated graphic appeal for customers and our candidates alike. Ease of use and the fact that vFairs conducted the entire set up, training, questions answered accurately and deployment in a timely and extremely professional manner. The product works great and customers received full technical support and reporting post event.

Puntos en contra

We experienced no problems with this software. All was wonderfully handled by vFairs leadership and Customer Support.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for taking the time to write this exceptional review, Pam! The entire team at vFairs is absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience with us. Your business means so much to us and we hope to see you again soon! :)

Rhiannon
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Botanica2022 virtual conference and trade show hosted by vfairs

Revisado el 28/6/2022

This third event with Vfairs confirmed once more that for our virtual conference needs, they are without the perfect fit. What is most impressive is the level of attention to detail, commitment, patience and professionalism on the part of all team members, especially with regards our project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who accompanied us through every step right through to post-event support. As an event host and organiser it is wonderful to have complete confidence and peace of mind that all will run smoothly when the event goes live. With VFairs this is possible. We added extra functionalities and new features to this conference edition and were delighted with the results. We are continuing to receive great feedback from all who participated; delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors.

Puntos a favor

This was our third event hosted by Vfairs - we came back this year mainly for the high level of professional support that the vfairs team provides with all aspects of virtual conference creation and management prior to, during and post event. What I love is that visually, all design and functionality of the platform makes a great impression on attendees and that is is extremely user friendly even for those who are not used to using virtual technology.

Puntos en contra

none I can think of. This is the closest to an in-person experience that we could expect to achieve.

Hopin y Cvent Event Management

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

Peace of mind! Although for an event of our size, the cost is relatively high with VFairs, this investment is completely validated by the ultra smooth and flawless experience from start to finish thanks to the excellent support we receive from the team.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you Rhiannon for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are so happy to be your choice for hosting the virtual events for third time in a row. And we promise that you will continue to get this level of support from our team for all your future events as well.
Thank you for putting your trust in vFairs.
Can't wait to work on your next events and make them a huge success as well!

Toshihiko
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

This product has room for improvement.

Revisado el 27/5/2021

We were able to create a buzz as a virtual event, but I felt that we could have made it better by designing the event so that it was not just about the system.
It is not enough to have a chat function to make chat conversations more lively.
It is not enough to make a beautiful exhibition hall to attract visitors.
I feel that it would have been better if we could have collaborated with vFAIRS from the marketing stage to the design of the day's flow and the customer experience.

Puntos a favor

The detailed support on the day of the event and the weekly progress check meetings were very helpful.
The time difference between Japan and Japan was a big problem, but they did a great job.

I feel that the quality of the support could be improved by not rescheduling meetings so often and by improving the manual.

Puntos en contra

While virtual events are still in their infancy, the expectations for virtual events themselves in Japan are very high.
For example, participants are given avatars and expect the event to be an immersive experience. We have found that they are not satisfied with just a 3D or 2D design of a predetermined venue.

In this respect, the vFAIRS product has yet to exceed those expectations.

It would be a great product if the quality of the virtual event could be improved while maintaining the ease of use, which is a good point.

Respuesta de vFairs

Hello Toshihiko, thank you for the constructive feedback on your experience with vFairs. Truly, this is what helps us do better for our customers. Your business means a lot to us so this feedback has been forwarded to the relevant teams. Thank you once again for your valuable review.

Claire
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

[sensitive content hidden] & his team are helping us to develop a very productive partnership!

Revisado el 28/9/2023

We have really custom requirements, which I'm sure requires more work from vFairs than other clients may require, but they always help us with a smile on their face and as I say have been able to develop a partnership that keeps improving and hopefully works both ways - I hope our partnership continues for many years to come!

Puntos a favor

They are always willing to help and continue to improve - new features are added every time!They are also very willing to take feedback and work with us in partnership - it's not just a hands-off product only service!

Puntos en contra

The SSO process could have done with more explaining. It can be very difficult to try understand a process ourselves, then well enough to communicate it to a client who doesn't understand it either! We have essentially fixed this though. Very very very few things though - perhaps it would be good to have a live updated real time analytics dashboard for a client - so they could get an understanding of how many people were online. At the moment, we'd need to give them admin access which we don't want them to do as this gives them a license to explore all parts of the platformOn a side note - to be able to recommend the platform more, we really see a use for very small webinars and a bespoke platform that could be owned by a client then used multiple times throughout the year - rather than a 'per live day' cost - so there's maybe an opportunity to broaden the scope a bit there?

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for sharing a great review! We hope your event was a successful one. vFairs has updated a lot of its features that you can also make use of. We hope to work with you again soon!

Alhassan
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

a great platform that integrates fairly well with other alternative products

Revisado el 18/7/2021

When the new protocols for working remotely came into force, keeping up communications with team members and project partners was extremely difficult. One of the effects of the general panic that characterized that time period was that almost everyone had a different conferencing tool they had chosen to use, and were still trying to get comfortable using them. Therefore, it was quite difficult maintaining smooth workflow, but vFairs' seamless integration with the lots o these other products made my job as a coordinator extremely easy. And still allowed me to smoothly manage multiple team members, each with different applications.

Puntos a favor

vFairs does extremely well with its virtual backgrounds and customization options. It allows me to quickly generate mental cues in events where I am not too familiar with participants or am meeting them for the first time. Also, the booth system is quite intuitive and manages to create an avenue for more direct communication and overall participation, even in larger events.

Puntos en contra

there should be a better and less exhausting way of categorizing and displaying the long list of parallel sessions being managed within the same event. The current format makes is not too user friendly and efficient.

Hopin y Whova

Razones para elegir vFairs

the trial period went terribly wrong, with a lot of disrupted events and patchy connections

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

It worked great coordinating events with multiple participants across different platforms. The other ones also had certain strengths over vFairs.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for sharing a great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed vFairs’ customizable features. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.

Debbie
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Stop searching for a virtual meeting platform - this is it!

Revisado el 18/1/2021

Our first meeting was three short months after the Pandemic began and we had to evaluate available tools. vFairs quickly jumped to the top of the list. They helped us manage our project while learning the tools and implementing them at the same time. We doubled our attendance and engaged a worldwide audience with the tremendous support of the project management team. When it came time to plan our larger meeting, we didn’t hesitate to re-up our contract and hosted 3,000 attendees with over 1,500 presentations and 100 exhibitors for 8 days. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding at working with our team and our customers across multiple time zones in record response time. He helped us customize much of our site to add our proprietary tools Into vFairs secure platform. This seamless integration was a top priority to our community who values open source connectivity. We will continue to use vFairs platform as we move towards hybrid solutions.

Puntos a favor

Out of the box the software is able to do almost everything a meeting planner needs to convert a face to face meeting to a virtual event. It includes a visual appealing environment, easy administrative tools, excellent user interface and loads of online resources to help you promote it and educate your audience.

Puntos en contra

We easily found a workaround, but it was confusing that some of our members had dual roles as attendees abs exhibitors and were required to have two logins.

Airmeet, Hopin y Sococo

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

It contained all the tools we needed in one place and was a proven entity with years of success behind it.

Respuesta de vFairs

Dear Debbie. Thanks for leaving us an incredible review! Your feedback means the world to us. We can't wait to have you back on an improved platform, customized simply for your needs! :D

Regina

Client Project | Developers Conference

Revisado el 28/10/2020

Fantastic!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was thorough and efficient in his communication when getting me all set up with the software and establishing our client contract. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible with communication, keeping us on task, and delivering on our clients needs at lightning speed. And the design team was incredible at producing all of the customizations, the finishing touches, and building out the environment beyond what we could have imagined. I LOVED my experience working with vFairs, I will absolutely continue recommending this platform to clients of mine, and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate again in the future!

Puntos a favor

What I LOVED about this software was both the user-friendliness of it as well as the advanced features. It can be hard to find something as advanced, and impressive, while still being comfortable for all to use. Much of my client's audience are people who are extremely intimidated by, and new to, using technology and I was overwhelmed with all of the positive feedback from attendees about how easy their user experience was - as well as how impressed they were with the features of the platform itself.

I also LOVED the team that I work with.. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in sales, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project manager, and the design team behind the scenes that brought my vision to life were all incredible. A team of true professionals and complete stars! Bravo!

Puntos en contra

I truthfully only experienced two instances where I felt the software could have been improved:

1. I wish that there was email communication features built into the software to be able to follow up with registrants to send email reminders, important updates, etc. I know that email communications are built in for communicating with booth admins - It would be great if there was also opportunity to perform marketing/communicate with registrants

2. I found that there were some people who were registered as attendees but needed to actually be booth admins, and in order to change their role they had to be completely re-registered. For me, this was when I registered all of the speakers as attendees, but they needed to be booth admins to be able to click and reply to comments in the Q&A chat box. I had to go back and re-do all of these registrations, and re-do communication with those speakers who's passwords may have changed from me needing to manually re-register them. It would be much easier if administrator had the power to simply just change roles of registrants regardless of how they were initially registered.

Webex, HeySummit y Cvent Event Management

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

The impression of the 3D features, the opportunity for customization, and the user-friendliness were absolutely the hook for the clients.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for a heartwarming review, Regina! We're glad you found this experience advance, as well as user-friendly at the same time! We hope to provide you with an even more impressive experience next time! :)

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Philippine Digital Convention 2022

Revisado el 21/11/2022

vfairs has been a collaborative partner throughout the various projects we mounted for PLDT. I really appreciate and feel lucky that the assigned PM to us was [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Every request has been considered and she went above and beyond the deliverables. Her patience and understanding with the client demands in such short periods of time are greatly appreciated. I really made it a point to request for her to be my partner in the implementation process as I was sure she would be of great help not only to me but to the overall assurance that the project/s will run smoothly.

Puntos a favor

vFairs as an event platform is all-in-one, one-stop shop in terms of virtual platform requirements. It is also our first time as an events agency to use a virtual platform to monitor registrants for the physical component, and the vFairs platform has been effective for that as well.

Puntos en contra

Overall, the virtual platform served its purpose for the functionalities it promised to deliver.

Hubilo y Airmeet

Razones para elegir vFairs

It was a client requirement that the platform provider is a GDPR compliant platform. vFairs has been a reputable virtual event platform provider so all requirements by client have been met.

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

vFairs met all document reqts by client which has been a top priority for data privacy and cybersecurity for the event.
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Highly praise for vFairs

Revisado el 6/6/2022

I enjoy working with the vFairs team overall. Not only do they take feedback specifically, but they never hesitate to go above and beyond on a request.

Puntos a favor

After using the product for 2 years, what I like most is that vFairs is that vFairs listens to their customers and as a result are constantly updating and improving their product. It only gets better with time.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I like the least about the software is that I can't use it for all meetings/events.

BigMarker, Bizzabo y Hubilo

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

I've used all of these alternative products but have had the best programming experience with vFairs.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for your feedback.
We are glad that you like our platform and keep returning to host events.
Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Camilo
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

vFairs online trade show

Revisado el 14/6/2023

We need a platform capable of hosting an online trade show with 150+ booths and hundreds of attendees/buyers.

Puntos a favor

We where able to easily set up a large quantity of vendor booths, each selling a large amount of products. Navigation through our online event was excellent and the feel/vibe from the show matched the live events we participate in.

Puntos en contra

There was nothing that we where unhappy about.

Holly

Great product and company

Revisado el 17/3/2021

We had a great experience with vFairs and would absolutely consider using them again in the future if our event is entirely virtual next year. They really helped us to recreate the in-person event experience using all of the different features and visuals - it was about as close as it could come to an in-person in this world right now and that for us was very important. We would definitely recommend over their competitors.

Puntos a favor

There was such a wide variety of features and options available to make it really your own event. The support staff was incredible, our vFairs rep helped us every step of the way and provided us with so many options to really help to create the event we were visualizing. We also really liked the ease of use of the backend for admins. For users we got feedback that it was a very intuitive platform and easy to use/get around 'inside' the event, and that for us was key as the virtual event world is new to so many of us.

Puntos en contra

The webinar connection to Zoom felt a bit clunky and I didn't feel as prepared for issues that came up as far as people not fully understanding how to operate the webinar using their host capabilities. I think that could have been explained better during the pre-webinar technical checks. I also wish the chat feature were more engaging. That's a difficult one during these times and I don't know how to accomplish it, but maybe more features to get people talking or involved in conversations? Including the gamification aspect in there as well maybe? It felt like the only part of the event that didn't capture the 'in-person' recreation as much as the rest of the platform did. Some of the additional features also felt overpriced, for example the Scavenger Hunt.

Alternativas consideradas

Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

The university discount was a major piece but we liked the versatility of the platform as well as the visual representation options.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for sharing such a great review! So glad to hear your event was a success and that you were thrilled with vFairs features. We hope to work with you again soon!

Alan
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

The Bostwick-Braun Company Market Review

Revisado el 25/9/2020

The Vfairs team was awesome! They were so helpful and willing to assist us whenever they could. I highly recommend this platform.

Puntos a favor

The software was very user friendly. We had close to 200 vendors who needed to set up their own booths. Vfairs simple 6 Step process for booth set up made this process run very smooth. We had very little complaints on booth set up. In fact, a lot of our vendors said this was the best site they have ever used for Virtual Trade Shows.

Puntos en contra

Our Market required a shopping experience on a larger scale. This was something fairly new to the Vfairs team, so there were some set backs, limitations and modifications needed to make it it work for our company. Although we didn't get everything we needed for the Market, due to time constraints, the Vfairs team was great on trying to get us everything we requested. I think next year it will be much easier, and I think that this Ecommerce path is an area that the Vfairs team should invest some time and money into, as it could really help them gain more ground in the industry of Virtual Tradeshows.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for taking the time to write us this incredible review, Alan! We're truly honoured to set up virtual events with you and look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Daniel
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

VFairs - Successful Virtual Market Platform

Revisado el 28/9/2020

From our executive team to our customers, everyone was impressed with the final product. This was our first Virtual Market. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the rest of the VFairs team for helping us hit a homerun. The team was great to work with and even offers support during your live event for YOUR customers.

Puntos a favor

Simple walkthrough booth setup for our vendors, who can be a challenge. Very professional frontend for our customers. Chat capability is a great feature that allowed vendors, customers, and staff to engage as they would at our physical show. We were able to offer our customers all the same great saving on products without them ever having to leave their desk. We just finished one live event and are already working on our next one in October. Fantastic feedback from both backend & frontend users.

Puntos en contra

The platform's strengths are it's design and engagement tools. We are a large distributor and offered almost 10K products in our first show. We're working with the VFairs team to improve the customer experience during the buying process, with additional data both on the frontend & backend.

Respuesta de vFairs

We're thrilled to have met with your expectations, Daniel! Working with you has been an absolute pleasure and we look forward to having you back soon! :)

Emily
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Customer friendly, easy to use platfom!

Revisado el 16/6/2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome! He is great to work with, so helpful! I would highly recommend vFairs to anyone looking for a virtual or hybrid platform!

Puntos a favor

The platform is customizable, easy to use and navigate. It is also easy to use if you are an administrator.

Puntos en contra

I cannot think of anything. The platform is very easy to use.

Hopin

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

We have previously used Vfairs and had a great experience. We also know how to add information to the back end so we do not have to learn a new platform.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you Emily for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are elated to hear that you found it easy to use the platform and that you are so comfortable with using the backend.
Looking forward to working with you on another event real soon!

Alana
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Bringing 50K+ employees together

Revisado el 8/6/2022

The experience was exceptional! Having a designated project manager kept the event on track and all issues were resolved in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor

The immersive 3D experience makes the conference feel real. This gives us the ability to connect over 50K Bell Team Members without the need for travel.

Puntos en contra

More opportunities to customize would always be appreciated.

Lofty

Razones para cambiar a vFairs

vFairs felt more like an actual conference, with the different locations, it truly felt like a conference environment despite being virtual.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you Alana for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It gives us great pleasure to hear that our platform helped you in reaching out to your employees virtually. And that our team helped you at every step.
We, at vFairs, are contantly introduing new features and customization options. And we assure you that the next time you work with us, you will come across many new ones.
Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Paige
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

vFairs helps to create a visually pleasing and engaging online event

Revisado el 26/1/2021

vFairs helped us deliver an engaging online event as close as possible to the real thing during the coronavirus pandemic. The benefit it gave us in terms of audience reach is something we are taking forward as we look to plan for in-person events to return. A hybrid approach is likely to be the direction we go in, after launching our annual summit in person and having the second year online we have realised the pro's and con's to both approaches and will look to address this in our third annual event. We would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to create a visually pleasing and engaging online event.

Puntos a favor

- A great solution that allowed us to adapt and press on with an important event - the platform included all elements of our summit when we couldn't be in person, we made use of the auditorium, exhibition hall and networking lounge - as well as linking off to other platforms including an art gallery.
- Holding the webinars and exhibition online meant that we could reach a much wider audience, making the summit much more inclusive and enabled us to reuse and repurpose the content for longer unlike at an in person event.
- Being able to link to Zoom made life much easier as we were familiar and comfortable with running webinars on this platform.
- The project team were always on hand to resolve any issues and found ways of working around any challenge we presented - issues we did come across seemed to be in progress/ under development.
- Overall the backend system was simple and straightforward to use.
- The animation was great and added another dimension to the online event - we received some great feedback from attendees on this.

Puntos en contra

- The initial options and build of the platform could be more thorough and include everything that is possible to create - working from a blank sheet was quite daunting when we were pushed into the online events landscape during the first lockdown. There were a couple of occasions when we came across this issue (for example, wanting the event to go into people's calendars but at the point we realised it was too late to build this function in) - if this function was in the initial options we would have ticked yes to include.
- Not being able to edit and manage the content on the event landing page lead to a lot of wasted time and miscommunication - our event agendas are constantly in need of updates so this was a weakness of the process.
- We quickly realised that we needed to show our audience what to expect before we could promote which meant we had to have a demo video created. This delayed event promotion, and couldn't be achieved without some initial design being completed on the platform. A generic video to promote the platform that event planners could use in promotion would be really helpful.
- There is a lot of work that goes into setting up the event in the backend of the programme and training on the platform was challenging for some users and exhibitors. Some set emails and instructions explaining how to use the platform would be useful up front.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Paige. We truly appreciate you informing us about your best experiences and helping us improve the platform at the same time! We can't wait to have you back with a bigger and better event experience! :D

Todd
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Good First Experience

Revisado el 13/9/2020

Overall, we had a positive experience with VFairs and their format. They were very responsive to us. We were able to deliver a much larger online job fair event than we could have at an in-person event especially during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are hopeful that VFairs will implement some of the suggestions we made as well as continue to improve their product so we can continue to provide this in the future. Good product that just needs to continue to fine tune some aspects. Definitely would recommend it.

Puntos a favor

We were very pleased to be able to deliver a virtual job fair to over 50 education employers. VFairs worked with us over a two month period to help us put on our event. The platform was able to accommodate over 50 employers and their staffs along with over 800 registered job seekers. We liked the ability to connect job seekers to employers in this virtual environment instead of an in-person location that could only handle a limited number of employers and job seekers. Graphics were great and the booth set up for employers was also relatively easy.

Puntos en contra

We did experience some technical issues that prevented us from using the video interview feature for our event. Several of our employers set up Zoom calls outside the platform and that worked but we'd prefer they not have to do that in the future.

We also like to see a potential waiting room where once a job seeker is selected to be interviewed by employer, those interviewing and find them easily in that waiting room.

Need to be able to email booth admin and attendees directly from the platform instead of downloading to a spreadsheet and then uploading to a 3rd party mail client

Registration with Stripe - Candidates could “register” without payment but weren’t able to log back in and be redirected to finish payment if they came back later. Had to be deleted from the system entirely in order to get back in.

Our company was seeing different amounts of job seekers in the chatrooms. Ex. 40 in one but another person sees 150.

Chat Feature with Appointments didn’t seem to work well or an improved notification system for employers/job seekers when the appointment time arrives would be helpful.

Chat room - Always scrolling which made it hard for some employers to find the person they were talking to.

Downloadable spreadsheet of vacancies that employers post to share with job seekers

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an incredible review, Todd! Our team is super excited to hear about your experience with us. Your feedback means a lot to us and we'll definitely be adding more quality for future events with you! :)

María Angeles
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Surprised participants and a team experience

Revisado el 19/10/2020

Puntos a favor

What I appreciate most about the platform is that it is a bridge for participants between the physical world of a conference and a virtual one. Virtual scenes help a lot to recreate the experience and allow the participant to better position themselves during the conference.
The Vfairs support team is excellent and I really appreciated their help with our own transition to a virtual conference due to the pandemic context.

Puntos en contra

The possibilities of networking is something that we must deepen the knowledge of what the platform offers so that both the participants and the booth reps can interact more fluidly and see how many participants are in the conference, how to connect with them or leave a message even if they are not in that moment in the Networking chat. That booth reps can interact with other booth reps of other exhibitors is important ... they don't always compete and at our conferences, they do business with each other too. It would be good to have videos of a neutral conference (fictitious) for the participants, another for the exhibitors and another for the administered ones, where it is explained what each one can do according to their profile, so we should not explain it ourselves.

Respuesta de vFairs

The team at vFairs is thrilled to hear about your experience with them, Maria. Thank you for your feedback, at the same time. We are working every day to improve the platform and provide you with nothing less than perfection :)

Michelle

vFairs Platform - turned our pandemic's lemons into lemonade

Revisado el 15/10/2020

Kind staff. A nice team to work with. Very international. You can tell this company is growing quickly as a result of the pandemic.

Puntos a favor

Since the pandemic shut down most convention centers globally we had to resort to going virtual. This software really enabled us to turn our covid lemons into lemonade. The virtual experience was interactive and fun for our participants. We were also able to attract thousands of more attendees than ever before by going virtual. The platform is very intuitive and fun to use. You can tell this company truly understands event planning. Our sponsor have also been very happy because of all of the great reporting on the backend. It was a great experience and we plan to do many more events with vFairs in the future.

Puntos en contra

This is the best event software I have seen. This said I would love for the ability to be able to have our speakers come on live at the end of their pre-recorded sessions without having to go thru zoom. I don't think this function exists yet but am looking forward to the day that it is developed.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for your kindest words, Michelle. We're absolutely honoured to be receiving this feedback from you. We can't wait to provide you with an even better experience the next time we see you! :)

Peggy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What to do when considering vFairs

Revisado el 10/12/2020

It was a pleasure working with them even though there were some hiccups along the way. The sales staff was an immediate draw for me. He sold it without being pushy and was available to answer questions even after the agreement was signed and paid for. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I had weekly Zoom calls with our project manager. This helped a lot because I could view the step by step process. Lots of emails back and forth, too. Communications were always open between us. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Attendee perspective:
Easy to navigate.
They loved the look! Most have not seen a platform similar to vFairs.
Having a lobby with a dashboard was a favorite feature.
Scavenger hunt and leaderboard are great tools for member satisfaction.
User perspective:
If you want to impress your attendees/exhibitors, use this platform.

Puntos en contra

You must give yourself plenty of time to complete the project. Less than 3 months is not an ideal situation. We did it but it was a lot of work that included weekends. A lot of deliverables for it to happen; do all possible to meet the deadlines set by vFairs.

I think the administrator should be able to do simple revisions/updates in the backend. Maybe in the future. However, after writing my comment, I understand that vFairs needs to keep the integrity of their platform; user might mess up their work.

Respuesta de vFairs

Dear Peggy. Thanks for your feedback - both positive and constructive. We're absolutely honored to hear about your experience and look forward to improving it further for the next time you work with us :D

Ivette
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

vFairs Rocks!

Revisado el 2/6/2022

We love vFairs! Again, they are a great partner to have. What we've learned by using vFairs and because we started using them prior to the 2020 Covid lockdown, it was an immediate and easy instinct to just use vFairs to continue our events without a blip in our business. It was an instantaneous decision to move from in-person to a fully virtual event in 2020, so while others were struggling, we were just fine and we owe that to vFairs. As a micro-business/social enterprise, they helped us maintain "business as usual" during a very difficult time for all.

Puntos a favor

They software is easy to use, and if you need any help vFairs will assist. But more importantly is their professionalism and easy of working with the staff. They are all very helpful, friendly, and will ensure your event will run smoothly. And if any hiccups do occur (it happens with technology), be assured that they will be right by your side as everything gets worked out.

Puntos en contra

Actually, I don't have any "cons." I was able to recreate an in-person experience for our attendees in a virtual environment... this is not easy to do and keep the audience engaged. All of the vFairs components were sensory, visual, and allowed the participant to navigate through the virtual environment with easy as vFairs helps us simulate human action and the steps any person would take when they are attending an in-person event. In the end, it was seamless for the attendee.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you Ivette for taking out the time and sharing your feedback with us.
We are so happy to hear that vFairs has been your constant partner for hosting virtual events way before COVID hit. And we hope that you continue to work with us in years to come!

Brandi
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Annual Conference 2020

Revisado el 30/9/2020

I am not sure if I would go back to using V-Fairs. I think you have a great platform but need to work on customer service and do more with the tech peice for the price you are charging. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful but getting ahold of anyone at v-fairs was very difficult.
The looks and graphics were wonderful but using third party designers made it very difficult to make any changes quickly.

Puntos a favor

Our attenddes enjoyed the platform and how easy it was for them to use and easy to navigate. I like that you can make your exhibitors seen just like at an inperson training. The reporting after the conference is also very nice. Our rep tried her best to accomidate all of our needs.

Puntos en contra

We did alot of research on platforms for our conference. This was or first year going virtual. We wanted a platform that we could still have exhibitors and we wouldn't have to worry about the tech peice on our own. Sales told us that everything we wanted sounded perfect for V-Fairs and we signed with you. Then it was a good month or so before we heard back from V-Fairs. I was worried we were scammed out of our money. We had our rep and she was nice but her being in a different country made it hard to communicate. I knew we would never be able to get a response from her after 1:00pm our time. We mentioned everything we needed to the sales department and then later realized alot of that did not make it itno the contract. Alot of this I belive would have been clear if we had better communication. Also the training we had for speakers was to fast and confusing and left our speakers stressed so I had to do my own training to calm their minds.

Respuesta de vFairs

Dear Brandi. Thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. Your business means a lot to us and we look forward to making the suggested improvements for you in the future! :)

Dena
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Awesome Product!

Revisado el 29/11/2022

Our Project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome! Great response time to requests and changes we needed. This year we didn't get started as soon as we wanted, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT]made it all come together in record time.

Puntos a favor

There was a learning curve the first year we used vFairs for our event, but our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing! We went through weekly training sessions with her. By the end of the training I was able to complete the setup for our event. This time was so much easier. The fact that you can keep the information from the previous event is so helpful! The reports give us everything we need and more.

Puntos en contra

I do not know of anything that needs changing. I would say it would be great to have more access to the backend of the website so I could make some of the edits without bothering the project manager so much.

Respuesta de vFairs

Thank you for sharing a great review. So glad to hear your event was successful with the help of our team. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.

Annie

vFairs Review for Innovatis Group Clients

Revisado el 18/11/2020

I've worked with vFairs for over 3 years now and have truly enjoyed my experience. Of course, there are bumps in the road but those are quickly overcome, like I mentioned above. I enjoy working with vFairs and look forward to continuing this relationship. I also look forward to seeing what new features vFairs comes out with as well as their portfolio book to showcase new features as they develop.

Puntos a favor

vFairs platform is extremely user friendly for attendees and also for the booth admins. The setup of each booth follows a very simple step by step guide and allows the booth admins to add exactly what they want in their booth. The attendee experience is also very user friendly. Clear and concise directions to each area of the environment and having vFairs technical help standing by during the event is extremely helpful.

Puntos en contra

We hear feedback from attendees that they are unable to view sessions as Vimeo is blocked on their company server but other than that, the issues that seem to arise during an event is attributed to user error. Another issue that has recently risen is reporting for another client. This was discussed with our PM and quickly discussed to find a solution. Having such a great, positive relationship with vFairs has allowed us to overcome these issues and find solutions to improve not only our client experience but hopefully other vFairs clients in the future.

Respuesta de vFairs

We're super excited to launch new features to make your event as well as your journey even more flawless, Annie! Here's to many more years of partnership! :D

Anitra
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Cornell Graduate School vFairs Review

Revisado el 3/3/2020

Our experience with vFairs has been outstanding from start to finish. Working with vFairs has allowed us to reach far more prospective students than we ever would have otherwise due to location travel and time constraints.

Puntos a favor

The visual appeal of the platform is phenomenal, the fact that it looks like an actual exhibit hall is far and above what other platforms offer.
The ease of setting up the individual booths is also been a great asset.

Puntos en contra

Although the chatroom functionality was fine, I would prefer a message board format to the chat rooms so you can see the messages in a thread format.

Respuesta de vFairs

Dear Anitra, thank you for sharing your feedback - both positive and constructive.
The team here at vFairs is thrilled to hear about your experience with us and is ensuring to incorporate your suggestions to provide you with an even better service next time!