6 opiniones

Stackfield

Integrated collaboration platform for teams

5 /5 (6 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
6 opiniones
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use - powerful - secure - huge value for money

Revisado el 5/2/2020

I am using it for managing all sorts of projects and getting things done. Stackfield makes me super efficient. Great tool!

Puntos a favor

The product is beautifully designed, very intuitive and easy to use, it is very efficient to work with it. The fact that all information is end-to-end encrypted makes it very secure. In the end you get big value for money!

Puntos en contra

I dont miss anything today. Others might miss more integrations with other tools. I actually dont.

Claudia R.

• Asistencia al cliente

Using it since one year and we love it!

Revisado el 25/5/2016

We have tried at least ten different tools to manage our daily tasks and finally found the right tool with Stackfield! There are different views to display the tasks, like the kanban or list view, therefore it can be used by all departments. It's also super easy to communicate through the group chats, and best of all: All relevant data are encrypted!

Respuesta de Stackfield Traducir a español

We really appreciate your feedback!

Steve E.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Stackfield is a Must Use Collaboration Platform if you Need Encryption and a Wide Range of...

Revisado el 20/11/2020

I'm been privileged to be an early adopter. I find pushback from people who are already using Slack and/or Teams (often they are using both). Stackfield needs a more aggressive global marketing strategy as it has such great features and is always adding more. I would like to see more templates and decision making apps as part of the package, especially something things to facilitate analysis of alternatives, including across different scenarios. However, that is a heavy lift. But I'm encouraged by the steady rollout of new features to include video conferencing and email integration.

Puntos a favor

I think the encryption is the most important and valuable aspect of the tool, which makes it a very top pick for a collaboration and case management platform. Sometimes we want things to be confidential; other times we are legally bound to make them so.

Puntos en contra

I find it is difficult to get people to fully understand it, so perhaps more work needs to be done to fully explain his differentiators and setup.

Lorenz M.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great project management tool!

Revisado el 27/5/2016

Stackfield is really easy to use, even the onboarding is short and only takes a few steps. We are managing all of our projects with this tool, and couldn't be happier. Each client gets one data room, where everything happens: communication, tasks, files etc. Therefore we have all relevant information at one place and can find it easily when it's needed.

Claus M.

Really fantastic collaboration tool

Revisado el 10/6/2016

Stackfield is really fast and the end-to-end encryption is hardly noticable. It has some awesome features like individual filters and different views for each module. All the features we need daily are on board!

Ahrlo jan E.

• Asistencia al cliente

social media, key of success for interactions

Revisado el 18/12/2014

This will be our new years resolution With the help of this new software technology