75 opiniones

Backlog

Herramienta de gestión de proyectos online para desarrolladores

4.5 /5 (75 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
4.5
97% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
75 opiniones
Ivan B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

Revisado el 30/10/2018

We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

Puntos a favor

neat design supporting easy of use
all necessary functions available on-click
excellent for agile approach
clear and easy administration of projects, people etc.
integration with email and MS Excel (exports)
subtasking
no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users
fast and responsive design
standalone application for iOS

nothing essential
maybe more storage space included in plans
better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh M.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Backlog has your back!

Revisado el 2/5/2020

The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Puntos a favor

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

Puntos en contra

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Đặng H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Backlog need to be changed and improved

Revisado el 11/2/2019

Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

Puntos a favor

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

Puntos en contra

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused.
I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed.

Yongjin L.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

A fan of Backlog

Revisado el 20/10/2020

using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

Puntos a favor

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Puntos en contra

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

John M.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Works exactly the way you would expect

Revisado el 20/5/2020

Puntos a favor

Simplicity, configurability and easy of use.

Puntos en contra

Would have liked a little more configurability and the printing optiosn are kind of limited.

Surendra P.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Great Software

Revisado el 5/5/2020

It is very user friendly and easy to use

Puntos a favor

I have been using backlog from the past 2+ years. It is very easy to use. It has many features like wiki, store file, gantt chart... Recently they introduced the Board which is very useful to see all the tasks in one place.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing i am disliking from this software

Cabin Y.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

Easy and Very Useful tool to manage projects

Revisado el 28/4/2020

In general, gives a very good overview to the team and the project manager on who is doing what exactly. Following up on tasks that have not been completed is easy and is a very transparent way to work.

Puntos a favor

Can easily separate tasks through projects and milestones. I especially love the Gantt Chart and how each it is to use. Overall just great to see overall picture of how the project is doing and who is doing what.

Puntos en contra

I find it frustrating to changing Status only after creating the task. I wish I could change when I create a task if it was already Closed, Resolves or In Progress instead of always clicking each task and changing it manually. Feel very time consuming.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

New Custom Software Tester

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Last year, I started working as an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a custom software company and before I started here, I had no experience in the field. I started testing to learn more about the development side and was then introduced to Backlog. Backlog has helped make the learning process smooth for me. As someone who enjoys lists, this site is great. It helps me prioritize and communicate thoroughly.

Puntos en contra

I wish I use use multiple filters. For example, under the category "not closed" I am trying to test just the ones listed as "bugs" so I have it filtered to show me just the bugs under this category. But I also want to go from oldest to newest but when I click that, it shows me all of the issues in that order.

Mitchell S.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Backlog is a very useful tool

Revisado el 23/9/2020

Backlog has helped us better track software bugs and issues reported by our clients. It's definitely made our clients more satisfied with our service that we're now able to better keep track of, and respond to, the bugs and issues they raise.

Puntos a favor

I like the way Backlog helps us keep track of bugs and issues and which member of our team is assigned to them. Keeping track of bugs and issues that our clients raise is one of the areas that we struggle the most with, and Backlog helps us address this potential shortcoming.

Puntos en contra

Some parts of the interface can be a little counter-intuitive to navigate. I think the next iteration of the Backlog interface could go a long way to make the tool easier to use, smoother, and even more useful.

Chiara G.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Chiara

Revisado el 6/10/2020

It is good compared to other product ex. Jira

Puntos a favor

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

Puntos en contra

It is not always easy to understand where you are. There are a lot of functionalities but not always are clear

Milan K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

After months using free version for 1 project we successfully moved to paid version for all...

Revisado el 17/6/2020

We track not only reported issues/incidents, but also the planned project tasks to have overview who is working on and what is the backlog of all unassigned tasks.
The main benefit is to not have projects information in several excel or project files but in one place. Also our status meetings with our teams are faster and more effective.

Puntos a favor

Easy to setup and use including graphic differentiation and access rights for individual projects (customer logo and colors).
No training required for users in our company who adopted this tool very fast.
In addition, GantChart is really usable with several options for grouping, automatic issue creation from email is also useful to support our clients and track how our internal specialists perform. Internal wiki is also used in our company to document not only the knowledges and technical information to be shared with others in the team, but also the meeting minutes related to our projects - everything stored and available in one place.
The mobile application also works as expected.

Puntos en contra

It is not possible to create links/relations in GantChart helping to display dependencies and reschedule the project tasks when something happen - now all issues have to be moved manually.
Navigation in wiki would be enhanced little bit.

Jim H.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Great Collaboration Software

Revisado el 14/8/2019

UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

Puntos a favor

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Puntos en contra

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Hai N.

Some Uncomfortable

Revisado el 17/12/2018

Very good expect 2 thinks above

Puntos a favor

- Grantt chart and burndown chart..

Puntos en contra

1. It's "Copy custom Fields From other Project" in [Project Settings] -> [Custom Field]
=> I dont know why "(※ Relation with issue types not copied)". It's very uncomfortable for me and someone manage like me.
=> Our Company have Standard Custom Field for all Project about 100 Custom FIled and some Custom Issue Type. When I Open the new Project , I just wanna Copy all Custom Field and Issue Type from Old Project.
But not like this, just copy Customfield and Availabes all Issue types. After that, I must to click 1 by 1 to fix, or delete. It's take many time from me. how long i will spent for fix that with 100 custom Field and Custom Issue Type????
Please think about that. and fix this
I just want to Copy all Custom Field + Issue Type from the old Project to New Project. and button delete all Custom Field
2. It's Add a Group of member to Old/Archive Project.
=> It's very hard. I have alrd 100+ project archive and click 1 by 1 to add a Group member. so bad.really bad.
Please add a Button add a Group of member to all Project or atleast let our choose list project to add.

Daniel O.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

Revisado el 31/8/2017

Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are.

It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

Puntos a favor

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more.

Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

Puntos en contra

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated.

For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time.

This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent ,easy to adopt,easy to use

Revisado el 11/2/2019

We are using the Backlog tool on 2 projects with a total of c. 30 people involved. For one of those, it is used solely as an issue tracker. For the other one, it is used as the main tool for managing the project( keeping the track of backlog items, version, milestones, question, improvements....) Wiki is widely used for changelogs and manuals. Project documentation is stored in the Files section.
The whole team ( especially the upper management) is really satisfied with the tool and we will keep on using it for upcoming projects.
It also has gained some traction in the entire company so other teams are using it with the same results and satisfaction.

- easy to use
- Wiki functionality
- ability to add a custom category and issue types
- dashboard and recent activity
- search functionality works excellent
- support team

Puntos en contra

- lacks the ability to add custom status for issues (starter plan)
- mail notifications are sent to the assignees only, but not the one notified in the notify field

Mathieu L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool for product dev

Revisado el 8/5/2020

Issues are now well qualified, documented, categorized, with priority, easy to focus on what needs to be done

Puntos a favor

This is a great tool to organize dev, see how it goes, what needs to be done, who's in charge of what. It really helped me to make my projects live and faster than before using this great tool

Puntos en contra

I wish the mobile app would have been more developed to have the same features as on web version

Miguel F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Well designed and extremely easy to use

Revisado el 18/12/2018

Tracking software issues across a dispersed organization. Worked great!

Puntos a favor

Intuitive software that you can use without instruction. Upon sign-on immediately see what has recently happened and easy to click on items needing your attention. Great way to organize and collaborate on issues with a diverse team in different locations.

Puntos en contra

Not much I didn't like. Perhaps the ability to add a custom field or a more fine-grained priority field (Low, Medium, High) so as to make sure people are looking next at the most pressing issue.

Deny P.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Common software in Japanese Company

Revisado el 11/2/2019

I use this software maintaining the offshore project from Japan, this software mostly good, never hang or shut down, because this software conduct the maintenance after the office work.

Overall this software is good for maintaining the projects.

Puntos a favor

1. We can attach project file into the software.
2. We can track by the project category.

Puntos en contra

The interface not so attractive, that's why Japanese people mostly like this software.

• Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to learn quality program

Revisado el 25/8/2019

Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

Puntos a favor

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

Puntos en contra

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Miguel G.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature rich project management program

Revisado el 15/4/2018

The features I found in Backlog are often those you only get to experience in the higher-end products. Backlog provides multiple subscription levels that provide various features based on your organization's needs. The features are distributed among these subscriptions in a smart way, allowing you move between these levels as needed. It has an intuitive design and is quite easy to use.

Puntos a favor

Backlog offers 5 account levels, including a free version that provides plenty of its features to take it for a spin. Feature rich project management tool that does more than just manage stories and tasks at a project level. Competitive pricing includes issue tracking, code review, collaboration, and much more. One of exceptional benefit that exceeded my expectation was the inclusion of a Wiki, something that most project management tools do not include or charge extra for access. This is a big plus for development teams. Track milestones, store files, and much more from an affordable tool that does not nickle and dime you. Easy to setup and use. Great dashboard for an overall view of your projects... very functional.

Puntos en contra

Cannot really test out some of the features in the higher subscriptions unless you upgrade. But maybe worth the shot, as their price levels are not all that bad. As with any tool that has increased features and capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve when compared to other products.

Nguyen N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good services with the best price

Revisado el 25/9/2018

I did use backlog in 4 years, and It good for my company with more than 120 users, and run 30 project at the same time

Puntos en contra

need add more than status check (current status: open, In progress, Resolved, Closed) need add more (Review)

Vivek O.

• Asistencia al cliente

My experience for backlog is awesome.

Revisado el 1/9/2017

Puntos a favor

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work.
We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management.
Great tool.

Puntos en contra

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc.
If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Bhadra A.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good Experience

Revisado el 15/4/2019

After using Backlog, each project management has been improved: better time management, better updates in team during project progress

- project management based
- easy to use and create project/issue

Puntos en contra

- some part confusing in terms of UI
- people who was notified at first time issue created, wont be automatically notified if not mention in notify people when make comment/update

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Free but functional

Revisado el 20/8/2019

I'm very happy working with Backlog tool. Email notifications are insanely useful for tracking changes.

Puntos a favor

It works well for small projects; it covers (probably) all features you may want to use and it is free for a team like my own.

Puntos en contra

No Cons, honestly. For this price it is impossible to find any ;)

Sandeep G.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

we are love to use backlog

Revisado el 28/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I liked the way of bugs maintenance and having simple ui to understand by the non technical persons as well.

Puntos en contra

mail structure. In mail try to add bug status in front. (closed or added). In mobile push notifications we are unable to differentiate whether it is added or closed.