Bruce W.

Achiiva is a game-changer

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 13/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Achiiva is aptly named because that's what it produces ' achievers. This unique fusion of 24/7 mobile accountability and communication tools has taken my coaching to a whole new level. The boost to productivity for myself and my clients has been extraordinary.

Puntos a favor

- Holistic approach to coaching - not just goals and actions, but integrated reflection, learning and emotional intelligence.
- Mobility. Coaching conversations in the palm of my hand, wherever, whenever.
- immediacy. I always know how my clients are tracking, as well as what they're thinking and feeling
- Connection. Deeper relationships formed quickly and effortlessly.
- Quality control. Two-way accountability (client and coach) and great way to assess potential clients before committing time and resources
- Reporting. Quality performance data that helps refine and improve my business practice

Puntos en contra

That I didn't have this available 10 years ago! Would have saved myself so much time, energy and money.

Desglose por calificación

Traducir con Google

ACHIIVA Supercharges My Coaching

Revisado el 8/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am a personal development and corporate productivity coach. I've been using ACHIIVA for about 3 months and can report that the level of engagement with my clients has improved significantly. The messaging and journalling features allow for rapid and frequent feedback with the client, improving accountability on both our parts. I consider it a key basic concept of my coaching to build better conversations with my clients and for them, in their workplaces. I suppose I could say that ACHIIVA builds strong habits for clear conversations. I recommend ACHIIVA withouyt reservation.

Desglose por calificación