Reseñas de Intellicus

Intellicus

Business intelligence & analytics platform for enterprise

4.6/5 (5 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

The Renaissance of my company.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 22/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I started to use it because my company was totally out of control, I paid many employees and none did the work accordingly. Intellicus offers me an extensive range of services to be able to manage, offering everything from legacy accounting, logistics, to technology and development plans. The necessary advice to reach our goals came to my company.

Puntos en contra

I do not know what would have happened to me without this platform, it's completely useful and it does not have anything bad, that's why I recommend it. Because Intellicus saved my company.

Traducir con Google

Mostly self-taught power user and Intellicus advocate

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Intellicus is a reliable reporting tool. My customers and I use the reports and charts to seek ways to improve revenue and profitability in aftermarket service part pricing.

Puntos a favor

With just a little database knowledge anyone can use this product to produce reports and charts. The software is designed to enable complicated feature extensions to be aftermarket quickly.

Puntos en contra

This software requires that you have at least little database knowledge to produce reports. Teaching business users to create their own reports is challenging.

Traducir con Google

Good BI solution for the cost

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 11/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Embedded reporting solution allowing our internal and external customers to conduct data analysis and research

Puntos a favor

We are using Intellicus for long time and have accumulated significant expertise, which huge plus in maintaining, developing reports and using the tool. Overall, Intellicus satisfies our needs for report solution. Big plus are various report export capability, multi-source, scheduling

Puntos en contra

Absence of US-based support, some needs were addressed slowly (e.g. support for the latest Office products)

6.0/10

Opinions

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 4/4/2019

Puntos a favor

This software has cut my billing time in half.

Puntos en contra

It take some playing with to get the right criteria entered.

Intellicus Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Platform

Revisado el 17/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Intellicus is a amazing product with easy to use interface and appealing visualizations. Its fits for all the mentioned requirements - Adhoc Reports, Standard Reports, Interactive Dashboards, Visualizations, ETL and many more.
It comes in different editions tailored for various set of users. It's trial version is available free of charge on their website "www.intellicus.com"

It is definitely worth a try !