143 opiniones

DataFeedWatch

Gestión de fuentes de datos y optimización para comerciantes

4.7 /5 (143 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
4.7
143 opiniones
Austin B.

Makes My Job Much Easier. Multi-Account Management is Easy

Revisado el 3/12/2020

Really great. The cost is not that high for being able to manage multiple feeds for multiple clients. Even with the recent $20 price increase.

Puntos a favor

I manage about 15 ecommerce store's Google shopping feeds in DataFeedWatch. It's really an awesome product for agencies and ads managers with multiple accounts.

I like that I can login and work on numerous accounts all at once.

Puntos en contra

It's a little hard to do things with Regex on occassion when Regex is called for. They should make a little "Regex" library so I can find examples of common Regex code that is typically used in changing data feeds.

Paulo R.

A Must Have tool for Managing Feed baseaded Channels

Revisado el 9/7/2019

It's helped me adjust, evolve, manage and reach better results for my clients in all feed basead channels, specially Google Shopping.

Puntos a favor

Its a must have tool for managing feeds, which makes a huge difference in the outcome results for our clients. Easy to use, have many ways to customize different feeds, and they are always evolving.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. It's a great fit for our businnes.

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Thank you for your kind words, Paulo! :)

It's amazing to hear that you've seen a significant performance increase with Google Shopping, and other channels, using DataFeedWatch. It makes us excited to continue growing with and for Customers like You :)

Happy to have you with us and looking forward to achieving even more together!

Noah C.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

OK, But Not For Beginners

Puntos a favor

It gets products onto google shopping, usually

Puntos en contra

it doesnt do a good job explaining things. most people unfmailiar with feeds are totally confused by basic things lacking explanations, ie "internal fields"

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Noah, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our tool :)

Glad to have you with us and we'd love to improve your experience!

How about we connect for a tool training session to go over any functionalities that might be unclear and how to best leverage them for your feeds?

We also include an onboarding call as a part of our offering to all Customers - during the onboarding we can go through creating and optimizing your feed together, as well as addressing any questions you might have.

Adeel A.
  • Sector: Internet

Great feed management system

Revisado el 14/1/2021

Puntos a favor

Easy to setup and easy to customise feeds. Their support team is always on hand to offer help.

Puntos en contra

Flexibility of the system can also make things a little more complicated. But it is very useful to have a system in which one could create their own rules and write Regex filters.

Per S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The MUST-HAVE tool for any serious ecommerce business

Revisado el 6/3/2020

We solve ALL our marketing channel product data with DataFeedWatch and it is just amazing. Robust, super fast and one of the best support organizations I have ever worked with. It will forever be my number one choice of supplier in any future e-commerce company. The must-have tool. I just LOVE it.

Puntos a favor

It is a master of product information and channel automation. Intuitive user interface and very powerful tools. You can really tell, but using the tool, that it is created by people that use it themselves. The power of rule-based smart feed combines with ready integrations with most marketing stacks make it just superb.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I can think of. Maybe even more marketing channels and more AI solutions, but pretty comfortable they will amaze me with new features making my life as a marketeer, e-commerce owner and entrepreneur much easier.

Alper B.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Most feature less pay

Revisado el 15/7/2019

In Turkey IT departments are such a big problem nearly every company. So when you use this tool, you cut nearly every relations with IT about xml

Puntos a favor

Customer support is my best . Every time I need a support, they are always there

Puntos en contra

You cant exactly see an analytics dashboard inside the tool

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Alper, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our platform! :)

Happy to hear that with the help of DataFeedWatch you were able to take control of your product feeds without having to involve your IT department - it's one of the things we had in mind when creating our feed tool, so glad we hit the mark with you!

Thank you for the suggestion to make Analytics more visible in the dashboard - will definitely pass your feedback to our development team :)

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool

Revisado el 4/3/2020

Great experience!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and great way to save time! This tool really helps me skip all the manual work in data and content management.

Puntos en contra

Could have more innovative solutions / specifications for my specific needs

Aleksandra S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

All You Need In One Place

Revisado el 30/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Once you get the way it works it is really easy to set up and use. You can quickly make all the changes you need. The support team was great - I got immediate answers to my questions via the live chat, they helped me correct the mistake I made and explained how to set up the conditions in the future.

Puntos en contra

At times it seemed as if it was not syncing fast enough with the Google Merchant Center. And when you have to set up conditions, it takes a couple of tries to get it right.

Andrew B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of my favourite tools

Revisado el 21/7/2020

Puntos a favor

The interface is intuitive and easy to use and once you have mastered the normal setup there are multiple powerful ways to edit and improve the feed without having to constantly go back to the developer or alter the feed itself at the source. Also, if you get stuck the support team are amazing.

Puntos en contra

Library of common regex commands to do some of the more regular tasks, for example, one we use all of the time removes HTML elements from the description.

Erkki jonatan J.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool & must-have for any marketing agency or e-commerce

Revisado el 3/12/2020

We'll just DataFeedWatch for all our clients, and whenever we get stuck or have a issue we can't solve, the support is always there to help... in minutes ?!

Puntos a favor

The best support-team in the industry alongside a really powerful tool, i'd recommend any marketer or e-commerce manager to use DataFeedWatch.

Puntos en contra

I have nothing to add here, it's only been positive so far.

Josh T.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

DFW has provided us with a "set it and forget it" solution

Revisado el 8/7/2019

The initial setup with DFW required a lot of back and forth with support, including a small customization from them for our feed. Their support was extremely helpful during this process and did not charge us for the customization (we simply paid the initial setup fee). We worked with a technical rep who was very patient with us as we ran into technical issues specific to the way our catalog is setup.

Since the initial setup period nearly two years ago, DFW has run quietly behind the scenes for us without any issues, which is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a solution. It has simplified things for us with zero headaches along the way.

Puntos a favor

Automating our feed for Google ads has been really convenient. We can add products to our catalog on our website and they are automatically added to our feed. We had to manually maintain a spreadsheet for our feed prior to using DataFeedWatch. So when we created a new listing on our website, we also needed to add it to the spreadsheet and fill out each field. The mapping setup between our site (Magento) to DFW populates that necessary info for the feed and eliminated the double entry process. The mapping is extremely flexible and allows for a variety of potential rules and filters to customize the data for your feed.

Puntos en contra

The original field mapping from our website was a little bit tricky. This is mainly because of the way our SKUs are setup, but it definitely was a situation where I needed to reach out to DFW support to help setup.

Hi Josh,

Thank you! To get such feedback is one of the greatest rewords we could ask for ;)

Happy to have you with DataFeedWatch for nearly 2 years now and hopefully more to come!
Please remember you're always welcome to reach out to us with any questions or requests, and we will be glad to assist.

Craig S.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Blown away!

Revisado el 19/4/2018

I was able to reduce the size of my data feed as well as open up virtually every eComm channel that exists without having to create separate feeds for each.

More so, DataFeedWatch makes it stupid-simple to slice-n-dice one's data so that channels that have different requirements for syntax, e.g. capitalization or non-capitalized or any of the other many ways that channels seem to make our lives more difficult don't have to be spoon fed separately with separate fields in my input feed for each of the channels with ever so slightly different requirements for exactly the same data!

Not only that, I can create fields and their contents out of whole-cloth with a rich range of conditionals which can use individual input fields to generate a static value or modify the contents of a given field's value based on conditions of other fields or business rules I'm able to implement entirely within the DataFeedWatch admin panel.

On that last point, I no longer have to concern myself with business rules in deciding what to send to whom, which always resulted in having to have separate feeds generated for each separate channel but with DataFeedWatch, I can build the business rules right into the given channel's configuration and change it on the fly if/when necessary, without ever having to do any more coding or having to worry about effecting any of the other channels.

Puntos a favor

I've been web-coding applications since before PHP even was thought of and DataFeedWatch admin application is the only web-based application, that I didn't write myself, that has impressed me to the extent that I am almost giddy working with it!

It had a bit of a learning curve, which an hour of on-boarding would flatten out to nothing, but once I got familiar with my way around, I was actually able to learn from using the UI/UX how to improve my management of datafeeds and channels to the extent I've never experienced before.

I also love the fact that their admin makes it possible to actually reduce the size and complexity of the primary feed we provide to DataFeedWatch by using the admin's very rich feature set of renaming, combining and dynamically creating 'static' values for fields that I would have had to implement in the feed itself.

Also, different channels all seem to want the same or similarly named fields to use channel specific syntax, e.g. Google wants 'in stock' for 'availability' while Bing wants 'In Stock' for 'Availability' and eBay accepts either 'Y' or 'N', accordingly, and so previously I had to have three separate fields instead of what I can do with DataFeedWatch which is to use a field that simply contains TRUE or FALSE and then I can use that value to create conditional static values separately as required by each different channel.

Puntos en contra

I only have two VERY minor nit-picks and they both have to do with the UI/UX.

I like that they've adopted some 'guided navigation' in the form of a balloon suggesting to the user to use the 'Review' function to actually look a a given channel's configuration and tell you what is wrong with any of the data that would be going to the specific channel, including actually listing not just 'Your feed is broke' but instead, a summary of all issues found grouped by issue and the count thereof followed by every single row in the feed that has issues pointing out exactly what the issue with that record is.

But, that balloon gets annoying when it continually pops up and I have to dismiss it is z-indexed higher than the primary content, which only makes sense but, covers up a portion of the primary content and although one can scroll or dismiss the balloon, it covers up a portion of the primary content. That said, one can dismiss the balloon or, click a link to "Hide these tips" but, it comes back. Likely a configuration issue easily remedied.

The other nit-pick is that the support chat window is stuck in the corner of the page and can't be moved which can make discussing an issue on a specific page more difficult because as is usually my luck, what I have issues with is most often hidden by the chat window. True, I can open a new window/tab but, with the quality and utility of the UI/UX as it exists, the balloon and chat window content-blockage stand out like a sore thumb.

Kaitlyn K.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Puntos a favor

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Puntos en contra

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;)

We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool!

For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Peter H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best feed management tool - period!

Revisado el 8/7/2019

- Handling issues in products feeds, both complex and minor, is so easy with this tool!
- Saves tons of work and emails between us and developers/clients
- Simply a sublime tool!

- The most user-friendly UI
- Endless possibilities in terms of modifying info in the product feed
- Numerous channels to choose from
- Superb client service
- Great integration with cloud services like Google Drive
- Always developing new, useful features (like the possibility to structure complex and massive product feeds directly into a Shopping campaign - saves hours of work!)

Puntos en contra

- Not possible to make "umbrella" accounts like for example MCA's in Google Shopping, and to link these to other "MCA's". That would be awesome though!

- Possible for a user to get access to numerous accounts (mostly an advantage for agencies)

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Peter - thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us ;)

We're extremely happy to hear you consider DataFeedWatch the best feed management tool and find a wide variety of functionalities useful in your work!

As for the 'umbrella accounts' - did you know that we've recently introduced such a feature? Here's more about it: https://blog.datafeedwatch.com/datafeedwatch-master-account
We would also be very eager to connect and go over this addition together :)

Stuart W.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A flexible feed creator with great functionality

Revisado el 9/7/2019

I can easily create and distribute product feeds now. The copy channel function really speeds up the process launching say a new Google Shopping country and making the edits needed for that region. I highly recommend the software backed up by a knowledgeable support team.

Puntos a favor

Ability to segment a feed using IF filters making unique feeds as needed for each Google Shopping country. If you are running a larger team with multiple stores you can add each shop with its own feeds so they are easy to manage and organise instead of lists of feeds to scroll through. Support has been fantastic at helping set-up feeds instead of pushing a sale for them to set them up instead.

Puntos en contra

I haven't come across any limitations, but I wish the Google Shopping categories were a bit easier to set-up when mapping in foreign languages. Not being multilingual makes it a time consuming task.

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Thanks a lot, Stuart! It's awesome to get such feedback :)

Glad you found DataFeedWatch helpful in managing feeds for multiple countries!

We appreciate the point you made in regard to categorization - our development team will look into how we can enhance this feature to make it more time-efficient.

Maria O.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good service, but expensive

Revisado el 8/7/2019

Great but a little expensive

Puntos a favor

It works for what we need, google adds, facebook and IG shop.

Puntos en contra

We got charge for all the URL but actually only the main URLS are use for the data feed, the attributes for color/sizes are not used on our datafeed an we have excluded them.

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Maria, thank you for providing us with your feedback! :)

We're glad to hear that functionality-wise our tool managed to meet your expectations.

Speaking of pricing - it is very transparent and we base it on the number of SKUs you import. The reason we base our fees on the input and not the output is that we need to process all the items on a daily basis regardless of how many products get included in the feed.
We put many efforts in ensuring we provide a service of quality, and we include services that many other companies apply additional charges for - such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions or feed review.

PS: Did you know that there is an Annual Plan available, that includes a 15% discount?

Erik D.

Can't work without DFW anymore

Revisado el 15/5/2019

We use DFW for almost every client. Because we are daily users we now the tricks and can work very quickly. The tool gives us so much efficiency in setting up and improve feeds and also setting up Shopping campaigns as we want.

Puntos a favor

DataFeedwatch is a very straightforward and easy to use tool! Everything is easy to understand and by doing it once you understand the functions and also learn directly how you can use some functions in other ways and accounts!

Beside that, when you have an problem, the support chat is very helpfull and quick in helping you. They are solving your problems for you.

Puntos en contra

It's not particular an Con of DFW itself but more of tools like this. You need to use them to understand them. The first time you use it it can be a bit hard to make the correct optimyzations. But the support is in that case there for you and willing to help!

Jack H.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and cost effective

Puntos a favor

Software is really easy to use and cost effective, lots of features available and easy to create feeds which can be used across channels

Puntos en contra

Some of the individual feed custom rules can be tricky to set up especially if you're not familiar with regex

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Thanks for the awesome review, Jack!

We try our best to provide an easy and affordable solution and I'm happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

PS: Did you know that we have a few Regex Ninjas in our Support Team? ;)
Feel free to drop us a line anytime and we will gladly create a regex for you!

Joel F.

Datafeedwatch advocate

Revisado el 8/7/2019

Fixing low quality feeds quickly
Using one master feed that is easily mapped to other feeds
Adding business data to original feed for higher ROI advertising

Puntos a favor

The ability to create a master feed (internal fields)
Relatively easy to manage once you get the hang of it
The amazing customer support

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the preview is a bit slow
Making the desing more appealing and intuitive could make it easier to get new people using the tools
Feed overview functionality is lacking

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Joel - thank you, your feedback is much appreciated! :)

Glad to see that you found use and value in functionalities such as the Internal Fields and data merging.

Thank you for pointing out the areas we could improve on - we'll make sure to have them over to our development team, as we continuously work on providing a better solution that our Customers would use with delight.

Let me also mention that we have sped up the Preview in the recent weeks - I hope with next usage it will load in a blink of an eye ;)

Lars E.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy and problem solving feed management

Revisado el 6/8/2019

Usually our clients source feeds have at least a couple problems (example, required fields are missing). Then we can simply add them in DFW.

By importing the feeds to DFW we are able to ensure the fees don't have any issues.

Puntos a favor

I like this software mainly because it's easy to use, but it's also very powerful. You can use regex if you need to, but in most cases this is not required. It's also easy to copy a feed or a set of rules so you don't need to spend extra time if you have several feeds using a similar setup.

Puntos en contra

The only issue I had with DFW was if the character encoding of the source feed was not UTF-8 I had to contact support to have them change the settings. This is however quick because they usually answer within a couple of minutes.

Elizabeth H.

AWESOME Tool and SUPPORT is A+

Revisado el 9/7/2019

The support staff are so very knowledgeable and helpful, the entire team is great but Have been dealing with them for years.

Puntos a favor

We really like the ease of use and the ability to control what we send in feeds.

Puntos en contra

Can take a while for a new channel to be created but they are really awesome at getting it done

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Elizabeth - thank you very much for your feedback :)

It's a great compliment to hear you'd rate DataFeedWatch support A+, and that you find our feed tool easy to use - that's exactly what we strive for!

We're very happy to have you with us, and looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation for years to come.

Emilio L.

Consistent, Quality Service!

Revisado el 14/2/2019

It has been about 3 - 4 years, maybe more, since I began using their service. They have been consistent in offering a robust solution and I couldn't be happier.

Puntos a favor

I have been using DFW for years now after dumping another service that simply went out of business but kept charging for the same old features. DFW is a company which is constantly adding improvements and making sure their customers are taken care of. In fact, their customer service is SUPERB.

Puntos en contra

So far I have not experienced anything negative. Setting feeds is NOT easy and a bit complicated but then their support is THERE to help you.

Kevin K.
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wonderful service and great support

Revisado el 29/5/2019

Puntos a favor

This software is outstanding. My tech department were the ones that first presented this software to me and I agreed as I have complete confidence in their decisions. I am certainly glad that we went with DataFeedWatch as they have been instrumental in our growth. They seem to be there for us ready to answer any questions we may have day or night. It is nice to receive premiere service in this day and age of overnight software companies. Wonderful!

Puntos en contra

I can honestly say I have not seen any negatives, neither has my tech team.

Frank V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best feedmanagement tool out there

Revisado el 9/7/2019

- Great tool which I used for many, many feeds. Great for title optimalization, custom labeling, filtering etcetera.
- I am sure my clients have benefited greatly because of DataFeedWatch, in both results as the speed in which we could fix certain problems with the feed without going trough the website builder.

Puntos a favor

- A lot of freedom in optimalisations (multiple ways and you can be creative)
- Learning curve is not that steep
- Suitable for a lot of different feeds
- Reliable
- Great pricing for what you get
- The best customer support I know, this is no overstatement. You ask a question, you get a ''do you have a moment?'' and after a while a ''Fixed it for you! + explanation''.

Puntos en contra

- Interface is getting better and better, but can be daunting when you start working with it.

Respuesta de DataFeedWatch Traducir a español

Hi Frank, awesome to have you share your experience with our platform, thank you! :)

Improving campaign results and efficiency with DataFeedWatch is exactly what we aspire for when working with our Customers, so we're very happy to hear you're liking the results.

We try our best to make the interface as user-friendly as possible. Hope you will enjoy every new version more and more!

Tim A.

Love DataFeedWatch

Revisado el 22/6/2020

Love DFW. They are always rolling out new features and their support is really awesome.

Puntos a favor

Such a versatile platform and does everything you could imagine. We use it a ton to customize and optimize our data feeds for Facebook and Google.

Puntos en contra

If your product data is messy, then your data feed will be messy. This app does almost anything you want but you just need to start with clean & organized data. Not really a con of the software at all though.