DataFeedWatch

¡Escribe una reseña!
Gestión de fuentes de datos y optimización para comerciantes

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.6/5
Facilidad de uso
4.4/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 265

Jack
Jack
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and cost effective

Puntos a favor

Software is really easy to use and cost effective, lots of features available and easy to create feeds which can be used across channels

Puntos en contra

Some of the individual feed custom rules can be tricky to set up especially if you're not familiar with regex

Respuesta de Cart.com

Thanks for the awesome review, Jack!

We try our best to provide an easy and affordable solution and I'm happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

PS: Did you know that we have a few Regex Ninjas in our Support Team? ;)
Feel free to drop us a line anytime and we will gladly create a regex for you!

Rory
Rory

Economical Data Feed Solution

Revisado el 8/7/2019

Friendly staff, reliable data feeds, easy setup with great support if you need it along the way.

Puntos a favor

The price is great, also the support on setting up the feeds made the transition from another provider to DataFeedWatch a breeze.

Puntos en contra

The GUI might not be as nice as some of the other solutions which are 10x the cost.

Respuesta de Cart.com

Rory - thank you so much for sharing your experience with our service!

The transition from another feed provider to DataFeedWatch was a breeze, you say?
Awesome! Hope you don't mind that we will quote you from now on whenever we get a question about the transition process ;)

The GUI is definitely one of the areas we continuously work on improving, so hopefully soon - we will be able to enhance it to the point where it will be a delight for the eye ;)

Michael
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Very Poor Support

Revisado el 13/9/2022

Was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to help resolve an issue. And he just kept being short with me, telling me to wait and wait over and over again. Waited 2hrs on support and still nothing. Ended up being ghosted even though it showed he was online.

Just expected more from an app that plays such a vital role in the e-commerce space. Been using datafeedwatch for a few years now for multiple projects. Sad to see they're support continue to fall year over year.

Puntos a favor

Easy to integrate multiple feeds
Good for FB and Google product feeds

Horrible customer service
Help articles are out dated
No new features or improvements in the app

Ruben

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must to scale your ecommerce agency

Revisado el 8/12/2023

DFW is crucial if you want to do eComm PPC the right way. The need to maintain and the ability to tweak your client's product feeds is a must when taking their PPC efforts to the next level.

Puntos a favor

The ability to make adjustments to the product feeds in real time using rules, customized mapping. The ease of use of this platform is a complete win for our agency and the support the DFW team provides is superb.

Puntos en contra

Wish it had more API integrations for rising ecomm platforms.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very happy that we chose to use DataFeedWatch

Revisado el 21/7/2022

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. Managing feeds across so many different channels in one platform is great. It makes something that would otherwise be pretty difficult very manageable.

Puntos en contra

Pricing is a bit high. I wish the pricing was a bit more reasonable.

Sara
Sara
  • Sector: Internet

• Asistencia al cliente

Easy to set up with great support if there's a problem or question.

Revisado el 7/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and price point. It's also pretty flexible with what you can do though not overly complicated (like some other feed management platforms I've used). The guys in the support team are always responsive and have always sorted any queries quickly and efficiently.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Data Feed Management for Europe wide Shopping Feeds in 6 languages

Revisado el 1/9/2023

Puntos a favor

Helpful for systematically (bulk) adjusting our data feed fields and experimenting with feed adjustments without disturbing the original product data in our admin system. Easy copying over a multitude of feeds and channels.

Puntos en contra

It would be really helpful to have more documentation possibilities as to which field changes are applied under which conditions (export possibility for field settings & rules to Excel or as a PDF).It is unfortunate that the image picker functionality was sunset.

• Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use - and excellent support

Revisado el 16/1/2024

Great overall experience - and latest support from [sensitive content hidden] was excellent!

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use, and support is excellent and very knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

It's by far the easiest product feed system I have ever used - and with that comes a hefty monthly price, but in my opinion still well worth the investment.

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best product feed management software and support

Revisado el 5/2/2024

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and learn, and my favorite part is how extremely helpful the support team has always been. Tetiana was a huge help to me today, and every member of the support team has always been very helpful.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to A/B test attributes.

jakob
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

great customer support

Revisado el 12/3/2024

Puntos a favor

[sensitive content hidden] did a fantastic job and with ease guided me to reach my goals! Its brilliant support like this that makes me want to recommend DFW!

Puntos en contra

nothing in particular to mention here. I think its great

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Assistance with custom catalog feed

Revisado el 18/8/2023

My journey with DataFeedWatch has been nothing short of exceptional. From the moment I started using the platform, I was impressed by its sleek design and intuitive user interface. Navigating through its features felt natural, and setting up my data feeds was a breeze. What truly sets DataFeedWatch apart, however, is its powerful customization capabilities.

Puntos a favor

I've had the pleasure of using DataFeedWatch for some time now, and what stands out the most to me is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It effortlessly bridges the gap between data sources and marketing channels, ensuring that my feeds are always optimized and up-to-date. The level of customization it offers is unparalleled, allowing me to tailor my feeds precisely to my needs. Additionally, the support team is always responsive and knowledgeable, making the entire experience seamless. I always like working with [sensitive content hidden]

Puntos en contra

DataFeedWatch has been an invaluable tool for my data feed management needs. Its interface is intuitive, and the customization options are truly top-notch. However, if I had to pinpoint one area that could use improvement, it would be the initial learning curve for some of its advanced features. While the platform is generally user-friendly, newcomers might find certain functionalities a tad overwhelming at first. That being said, once you get the hang of it, the benefits are immense.

Kaitlyn
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Puntos a favor

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Puntos en contra

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Respuesta de Cart.com

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;)

We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool!

For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Sebastian

Great Knowledge Session With [sensitive content hidden]

Revisado el 25/5/2023

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the great last session we had with [sensitive content hidden] He was hands on and did this session very interactive

Puntos en contra

Chat support takes too long to help, probably because they are in europe

Joel

Great customer service

Revisado el 23/5/2023

I have been using datafeedwatch for +5 years and it is a very important part of my work. I have also worked in a variety of other feed management platforms, including productsup, channable etc - but DFW is my favourite - especially thanks to the professional and FAST customer service.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and set up, bit of a learning curve but still easier than competitors

Puntos en contra

Not optimal for enterprise level (multi-brand, multi-market) use - it is better suited for small to mid-size companies operating on a few markets or sectors.

Channable y Productsup

Good service, but expensive

Great but a little expensive

Great but a little expensive

Puntos a favor

It works for what we need, google adds, facebook and IG shop.

Puntos en contra

We got charge for all the URL but actually only the main URLS are use for the data feed, the attributes for color/sizes are not used on our datafeed an we have excluded them.

Respuesta de Cart.com

Maria, thank you for providing us with your feedback! :)

We're glad to hear that functionality-wise our tool managed to meet your expectations.

Speaking of pricing - it is very transparent and we base it on the number of SKUs you import. The reason we base our fees on the input and not the output is that we need to process all the items on a daily basis regardless of how many products get included in the feed.
We put many efforts in ensuring we provide a service of quality, and we include services that many other companies apply additional charges for - such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions or feed review.

PS: Did you know that there is an Annual Plan available, that includes a 15% discount?

Kenneth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Use the power of the feed

Revisado el 25/1/2024

Puntos a favor

The ability to create unique feeds for each of our marketing channel. Also the ability to combine it with data outside the source feed. The support team is also a big pros. They have often helped me when i'm stuck.

Puntos en contra

The speed of download has been the biggest issue for us. Waiting 20-30 min for a feed to be downloadet is critical.

Channable

Razones para cambiar a DataFeedWatch

Have used DFW in my other job.
Małgorzata
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great solution, but the more difficult it is to improve the channels

Revisado el 6/7/2021

We export many product features from our PIM to Google Sheets and import to DFW - it's a great :)...

We you many rules in titles, categories

Puntos a favor

Generally in my opinion DFW has great rules, functions, many feed channels

Puntos en contra

Long wait for deploy some improvments like additional attributes in Ceneo.pl feed (Ceneo is in top 3 price comparion in the world) but we can't provide additional filters to Ceneo due to limited in DFW.
We requested some improvments in December 2020 and still waiting for ETA, deploy...

Similar situation in Arukereso.hu - easy improvment ... and still no news
and Zbozi.cz feed needs to have small update of 1 parameter DELIVERY... it will be enough copy the setting from Heureka.cz feed and paste to Zbozi.cz feed
We have to still waiting for the months

Frank

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best feedmanagement tool out there

Revisado el 9/7/2019

- Great tool which I used for many, many feeds. Great for title optimalization, custom labeling, filtering etcetera.
- I am sure my clients have benefited greatly because of DataFeedWatch, in both results as the speed in which we could fix certain problems with the feed without going trough the website builder.

Puntos a favor

- A lot of freedom in optimalisations (multiple ways and you can be creative)
- Learning curve is not that steep
- Suitable for a lot of different feeds
- Reliable
- Great pricing for what you get
- The best customer support I know, this is no overstatement. You ask a question, you get a ''do you have a moment?'' and after a while a ''Fixed it for you! + explanation''.

Puntos en contra

- Interface is getting better and better, but can be daunting when you start working with it.

Respuesta de Cart.com

Hi Frank, awesome to have you share your experience with our platform, thank you! :)

Improving campaign results and efficiency with DataFeedWatch is exactly what we aspire for when working with our Customers, so we're very happy to hear you're liking the results.

We try our best to make the interface as user-friendly as possible. Hope you will enjoy every new version more and more!

Geoff

Must-have for eCommerce

Revisado el 15/6/2023

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and impactful on advertising results. Support is top-tier!

Puntos en contra

Only con was there's no way in-platform to copy mapping across Stores. However, with a simple chat into customer service, this task was taken care of in minutes.

Adam
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Great Product for Shopping Feeds

Revisado el 19/6/2020

Overall, really enjoy using the tool and stick with them vs other tools because of the flexibility/functionality and superior support.

Puntos a favor

The UI is not the easiest to work with but overall it's an excellent tool. Plus the support is some of the best support I've interacted with for Shopify Apps. Makes the UI issues go away for me because of how fast they solve problems.

Puntos en contra

The UI could be improved a bit but it's not too bad and honestly, it just takes a little getting used to.

Feedly

Razones para elegir DataFeedWatch

Wanted more functionality and control.

Software anterior

Shoppingfeed
Richard
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Works well if you have a lot of time to learn mapping.

Revisado el 8/7/2019

I got my second and third language domains up on Google shopping in different countries.

Puntos a favor

It does a lot and can feed my listings in second domain

Puntos en contra

I did not have time to learn how to use it and ended up paying a Google shopping consultant, who took a long time getting it right.

Respuesta de Cart.com

Richard, thank you for sharing your experience with us! :)

Really glad that you managed to expand your Google Shopping campaigns onto other countries with the help of our platform.

We aim to make our platform as straight-forward as possible so that any feed set up could be quick and easy, therefore any suggestions on how we could improve in that area are very much appreciated!

You mentioned you didn't have much time to go over the platform yourself in the beginning - if you feel like getting to know the tool better now - we would be more than happy to connect for an online session!

Reggie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

7/8 Review

Revisado el 8/7/2019

Makes our feeds incredibly easy to use!

Makes our feeds incredibly easy to use!

Puntos a favor

The support team is very attentive and quick to answer!

Puntos en contra

It can be confusing changing between stores sometimes

Respuesta de Cart.com

Reggie, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback ;)

Happy to hear you appreciate the ease of use of DataFeedWatch! We continuously work on making the interface and navigation more intuitive, so any suggestions on how we could make it more user-friendly would be valuable and appreciated!

Kevin
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An amazing program rich with features

Revisado el 10/1/2022

Wonderful experience with friendly technicians and support.

Wonderful experience with friendly technicians and support.

Puntos a favor

We were having a tough time finding a program that was intuitive and very versatile that could handle a large amount of merchandise. We also wanted something that offered feeds to many channels worldwide and Google and Facebook. After studying and trying many programs, we found DataFeedWatch. First, we were very encouraged by the friendly service we received. They allowed us to try the product without any commitment and answered all questions expediently. They then took us through the various channels and even hooked up our Google account with us. We have been in business for decades and have been online since 2004, so we were pretty schooled on good versus harmful programs because we, unfortunately, experienced the bad. We have now found the perfect program with profound service to move our business even further ahead. Thank you DataFeedWatch!

Puntos en contra

We have not found anything that we dislike about DFW.

Ruben
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Best feedmanager, use it for 7 years for all kinds of clients

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Excellent, always helpful and open for feedback. The team always helps with difficulties, and comes up with creative solutions

Puntos a favor

Ease of setup, the flow of configuration and the fast and skillful customer support

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the interface doesnt scale nicely on devices, when I split screens on my monitor

Remi
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Truly best data feed optimisation in the market

Revisado el 20/12/2022

Been using Data Feed Watch in past few years for different purposes and it has been a real joy to see such a simple and reliable software.

Puntos a favor

smooth, reliable and best customer support team.

Puntos en contra

have not seen any cons despite the fact using the softwre for 20+ shops and channels