Reseñas de Traineaze

Traineaze

Online employee, partner & customer training platform

4.7/5 (47 reseñas)

great program and people

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 20/7/2017

Puntos a favor

how easy it is to use, you could literally figure it out all by yourself uploading and making your own tests is very easy. We have 20+ different testing modules set up and it took no time at all. This is by far the best we have worked with.

Puntos en contra

having to have someone add another person to the same email, some of our staff share an email with their spouse and each person has to have a different email, then there are a few times that the password will then mess up

Response from Traineaze

Hi Cheri - Thank you for your feedback and kind words, we really appreciate it!

Traducir con Google

Great system for the money

Revisado el 13/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Field personnel can train on topics anytime, anywhere. Just this week two employees went through a training module while waiting for the building inspector and concrete to show up on the jobsite. I was paying them anyway, but this system made that time valuable.

Puntos a favor

Great system for small company and will grow with you. Ease of use, price, flexibility, tracking of employee's completions. It enables a new or small company to have all their training material online easily and affordably.

Puntos en contra

Could look prettier, wish it had an app, it would be great if after an employee has completed and passed a training that the employees could reference the material without paging through the training that way the training material could be an easily referenced library of knowledge for the employee.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Shauna - Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

I'm not sure if you saw the customization options, but you can change the color scheme, upload your logo and modify other settings to make it look more like your brand.

For reviewing completed training, there is a table of contents that the learner can use to skip to just the part they are interested in. You could also attach a PDF version of the course as a reference document and make it available only after the learner has completed the course. Then when they are done, they could access/save the PDF whenever they want without opening the course.

I hope that helps.

Really Gives Small Businesses the Feel and Look of a Big Business

Revisado el 14/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I absolutely love Traineaze. When I discovered it in my research while shopping for an online platform to conduct my training courses, I was stunned by what it offered for the money. Whether you buy the least expensive option or the most expensive option you get the same functionality. That blew me away.

I also love how responsive they are with customer support. No matter the time of day, I always receive immediate feedback and help. They know their product and are open to helping me get the best use out of the platform.

I'm a small business and I love the professionalism this platform offers me. It makes me look and feel like a much bigger business. As my business grows I can still grow within this platform.

Puntos a favor

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Latrina! We love working with you!

Traducir con Google

Traineaze makes me shine like the star that they are!

Revisado el 1/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found Traineaze in Q4 2015 when evaluating competitive training software platforms for a client. After considering my options, I chose to recommend Traineaze because of how easy it was for me to set up a demonstration, because of the excellent customer support that I received immediately whenever I had a question, and because of the great investment for the money. The platform has been an absolute pleasure to work with for setting up training programs for my clients! It does everything I need it to do and the ability to customize and report on data has been fantastic. I have peace of mind knowing that the Traineaze support team is there whenever I need them and in my experience they make ongoing efforts for continuous improvements that just makes the product better and better. Not once have I experienced a problem with the product, the process, or the awesome people at Traineaze! I can't thank you enough for setting me up for success with my clients and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is looking for a fast, flexible, and efficient training platform!

Response from Traineaze

Thank you so much for the kind words Crystal! I'm glad both you and your clients are happy. We have really enjoyed working with you!

Traducir con Google

Fabulous training solution for distributed sales teams

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Training 500+ sales personnel in 125 locations across the US and Canada. Creating content in the Traineaze platform was super easy and the on-boarding process has been relatively pain-free, even among a largely computer illiterate training audience. There are lots of platforms with more bells and whistles but few that are as user-friendly as Traineaze. Very happy with the overall experience.

Puntos a favor

User friendliness and lack of superfluous features

Puntos en contra

Tools available for tracking and managing progress could be improved to more easily allow customized messaging and reporting.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Nancy for the kind words! It's been great working with you and seeing how your training program has grown!

I appreciate the feedback about allowing further customization with messaging and reporting. We are always working hard to improve Traineaze and your feedback is very helpful.

Great Learning Platform

Revisado el 1/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am helping my company set up training courses for our clients and has it been extremely easy to do what I want. The support team has been very helpful and has been very open to suggestions. I have seen many great features added as they have develop the platform.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and great communication with tech support.

Puntos en contra

Really cannot think of something. They have addressed any concerns I had as well as there were times I had put out a feature request to be informed that it was in development already. They are good at predicting features a customer would want.

One thing I would not mind is the ability to download the course as a pdf for archive purposes.

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Calvin for the review. It's been awesome working with you and we definitely appreciate all the feedback you have given us. Good stuff!

Traducir con Google

Top notch customer support!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been impressed by the high level of support Traineaze has provided since day 1.

With Traineaze, I have created an intensive Online Training Program for our mountain bike guides around the world. Traineaze has allowed me to relay important content through a combination of written information, videos, and photos to assist with learning and understanding.

Any glitch I came across while building out our training and brought to the attention of Traineaze, was addressed within 24-hours (if not immediately), which I have truly been very impressed by.

The formatting function is a bit whacky: spacing, fonts, font size etc. was a bit trying, but the final result looks great.

It would be valuable if the training I created on Traineaze could be turned into a printable format, so employees could have a hard copy to refer to either in print or a cloud reader style.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Meagan for the review! As a fellow mountain biker, it makes me smile to hear Traineaze is helping you deliver training to all your guides around the world!

I appreciate the feedback about auto generating a printable version!

Making online training easy

Revisado el 20/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our company has been using Traineaze for several months now. We have been able to quickly put together online trainings for hundreds of users that are interactive and effective. The support has been personalized and second to none. Changes and improvements continue to improve the program. I thoroughly enjoy using this program.

Puntos a favor

Easy, different features like being able to add audio, video, powerpoint etc to training

Puntos en contra

Have had a few issues with enrollments, and think you should be able to delete users.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you for the review Teresa!

I made note of your feedback about deleting users. While you can't "hard delete" a user, you can inactivate them so they can't login and they stop showing up on dashboards/reports. This way you can always access training records of old accounts.

Traducir con Google

so beneficial to our business!

Revisado el 28/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

tracking and managing people in training so much easier and effectively.

Puntos a favor

updates on activity and organization as well as rules that can be applied to each assignment and the ability to reassign if need be

Puntos en contra

computer version is great but it would be most beneficial to have an app based version as well. So much is done from cell phones too; like checking status and updates etc...

Response from Traineaze

Hi Natalie - Thank you for the review, we appreciate it and your feedback. If you load Traineaze on your smartphone (via the phones web browser) you should see it looks a little different than the computer version. We use what's called "Responsive Design" so the application looks/behaves differently depending on the device you are using.

Traineze Made Our Team GREAT

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are a geographically dispersed team that provides support to numerous customers throughout the US and Canada. Our Training challenges were many and solutions few. Traineze provided an answere to all of our challenges and turned one of our weaknesses to a powerful strength. Now our customers ask us to use our Traineze training modules for their own employees!!!! Thanks so much for this wonderful product !!

Ease of accessibility, extremely user friendly to the Training Manager

Puntos en contra

Would love to be able to create screen recordings right from Traineaze.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Colleen! It means a lot to us that you are finding Traineaze so helpful with your business and that training has become one of your strengths. Good stuff!

Traducir con Google

Traineaze is an incredible tool for my small business

Revisado el 5/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Traineaze allows you to Customize and edit anything you want to. I love that you can make a short quiz after each section of the videos we use.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was a little easier to use. Something are a little confusing. Maybe a "how-to" video would work.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you for the feedback Crystal! If you ever have any questions or need assistance please feel free to call us or email us - we are always happy to help. We'd also be happy to do a one on one webinar with you to cover anything you need assistance with.

Traducir con Google

Good program for the price!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use Traineaze for a clients employee and Brand Ambassador training. The set up is easy, however, the only downfall is that I wish we were able to import powerpoint slide transitions to make the presentation more interesting and to flow better. Overall, login for everyone is easy and editing content is easy. I would recommend for an employee training program.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Lindsay! I am glad you are finding Traineaze easy to to use and that's it's helping with all your different training needs.

I greatly appreciate the feedback about slide transitions. One thing you can try is when you upload your PowerPoint you can choose to convert it into a single content item, the slide transitions should be preserved. However, this may not be ideal for all situations - especially if you want to add additional content between slides.

Traducir con Google

Affordable and does all that I need

Revisado el 7/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When I decided to build an online training program for my staff, I went to google and was overwhelmed at the choices. Once I started looking in detail, I saw that most of them were focused at big business, not a small business like mine. What I liked about Traineaze, was that it scaled depending on your business size. My small business could actually afford to do this!

I then thought, well for the price, it wont be that great. Boy was I wrong. It has so many great features. It is so easy to use as well. I had courses created in no time for my staff. The other great thing is support is so quick. Within the hour I have a response to my questions. Additionally they do not cap you on how many courses you can create. The pricing structure is about how many ACTIVE users there are.

Affordable
Support is responsive
Fully featured

NONE!!

Response from Traineaze

Hi Sharni - Thank you so much for the feedback! It's been great working with you and it makes us happy to hear how happy you are. :)

Traducir con Google

We use Traineaze for our direct sale company! Awesome experience working with the company and customer rep!

Revisado el 12/8/2017

Puntos a favor

The automatic emails that I can send to my employees as well as the ease of looking and seeing progress of the employee.

Puntos en contra

I really would like to be able to personalize the look of the website a little more with colors, backgrounds etc..

Response from Traineaze

Hi Spencer - Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! It's been great working with you!

There are options to customize the colors, upload your logo, modify email templates and more under the Company Settings section.

Very Easy to Navigate

Revisado el 4/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Traineaze is a good fit for our company. We were looking for an easy-to-use platform to train employees both internally and externally, and the available features easily allowed us to do this. It would be nice to allow for pauses in the training videos to ask questions instead of having to create this within the video, but overall I would recommend Traineaze. The features and functionality are what we were looking for. I have not been in touch with the customer support yet so I cannot comment on that.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Sarah - Thank you for the review and the feedback! I'm glad you are finding Traineaze easy to use and helpful. Feel free to contact our support department anytime...we would love to hear from you (although I guess it's always better when you don't need to contact support). :)

Traducir con Google

Was very pleased with the customer service and prompt responses to all of my questions.

Revisado el 23/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Functionality and ability to customize training plans. I like the ease of categorizing courses into collections, as well as being able to track the progress of my clients.

Puntos en contra

The functions are a bit overwhelming at first but once I had an understanding of the flow I started to become at ease with the tools.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you! I'm glad you are finding Traineaze helpful and easy to use once you got used to it. :)

Traducir con Google

Overall, Traineaze a great tool for delivering training content.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We looked at several LCMS before settling on Traineaze. What bought us back was and finalized our decision was the support.

When we need something, we call and Chris always answers, there is no going through several different prompts. We have also asked for a few modifications to the system to meet our needs. Chris has always been very friendly, informative, and responsive to all of our request. So far, all of our requests have been quickly fulfilled.

Unfortunately, it is not easy to find this type of friendly and responsive support. We are grateful to have found Traineaze, and find it to be of great value.

Ease of use. Support

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Jason for the review and I'm happy to hear you are getting great value from Traineaze!

Great E-Learning Portal for Your Business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used Traineaze to create our own E-Learning Portal which has been very easy to use and represents the best solution on the market that we could find, when you include all attributes including price.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, support is amazing and it gets the job done

Puntos en contra

Very few glitches, but sometimes there are some

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Kevin! It's been great working with you guys!

Very Happy with Traineaze

Revisado el 1/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use Traineaze to share videos and information with our new hires. I love being able to do quizzes and offer certificates after someone completes their training. Having no previous online training experience, I found getting started was simple. It seems like the more I use it, the more I find it can do. Traineaze is exactly what we were looking for. I have only contacted support once, but they were very helpful and responsive.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for someone with little-to-no experience. I love being able to award certificates upon completion.

Puntos en contra

Nothing comes to mind at this time.

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Timothy! We are happy to hear Traineaze is working well for you. :)

Traineaze Program

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am so happy that we have switched to Traineaze. it is so user friendly and our clients that take the courses have no problems. They love it and we love it. It is very easy to set up all of the courses and assign people to them. If we have a problem the tech department is great to help us and fix it to meet our needs. Would recommend to everyone!

Love it

NA

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Cheri for the kind words! It makes our day to hear how much you and your clients love Traineaze!

Easy to Use and Friendly Service

Revisado el 25/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our small business has loved using traineaze. It's very user friendly and if we ever do have questions, we've found the customer support to be fantastic. It's personalized and fits our needs perfectly. We'd highly recommend this to others.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use; automatically sends certificates for our users; very helpful tracking system.

NA

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Kaitlin! It's been great working with you!

Traducir con Google

After comparing over 20 LMS solutions, I am convinced Traineaze is the best option for us as we grow

Revisado el 22/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our company operates 18+ hours per day and mostly at our client locations. Meetings for training are costly and very difficult to schedule. This provides a great solution to ongoing training needs and onboarding new hires.

Puntos a favor

It has clear logic with great mobile capability. 90% of our company officers and staff work in the field, so this is a great option for our ongoing training. It requires very little admin time and resources.

Puntos en contra

We are just getting started, so no complaints yet! I hope that the automated emails that send to each user execute properly, since I know this can sometimes be a challenge.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Dena for the kind words! I am glad to hear Traineaze is helping with all your ongoing and new hire training.

Info & Training across many locations

Revisado el 5/8/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have a very large company with many employees and 20 locations, so needless to say getting any information and/or training to everyone has been difficult and time consuming. Traineaze has provided the ultimate solution for our situation. The program is exceedingly easy to use, intuitive and complete. The ability to "assign" the training module to specific staff, and follow their progress is fantastic. Additionally, it allows each staff to view/train on their schedule, without undue interruption to busy schedules. From production, to testing and tracking... the Traineaze developers have produced an outstanding service and product.

Traducir con Google

Simplicity and professionalism at it's finest. Best money ever spent and a wonderful price

Revisado el 10/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Time saving, ease of use, save financially since I do not have to be present at all trainings offered. I love the feature of survey and test as well as the certificate of completion.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use makes my work life a great deal easier. I am able to create a web based training one time and have new staff members utilize the training there after.

Puntos en contra

Cannot upload videos that are embedded in a power point. They need to be uploaded using the software in order for them to play

Response from Traineaze

Hi Sherrie - Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad to hear Traineaze helps to make your work life easier. :)

I think for the videos to work in PowerPoint, you have to embed the raw video, it can't be a link to the video.

Traducir con Google

Easy to use and very flexible!

Revisado el 22/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use, easy to train someone else, customized training for my employees.

Puntos a favor

As a small company experiencing rapid growth I needed a solution that is easy to use, scale able, yet affordable. I found all three in this software.

Puntos en contra

I don't think there is an app, since my guys are in the field an app to take quizzes and training would be ideal.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Candi - Thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

While there is no app in the app store, Traineaze is optimized to work across smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops. It will automatically adjust to your device's size/format enabling your people in the field to receive their training and quizzes. I'll reach out to you to discuss.